PDA

View Full Version : Imagine how dope Mobb wouldve been...

Monkdude
10-23-2009, 03:01 PM
If havoc was mostly on the boards, and Prodigy and Mega were the main MCs? Havoc verses just dont compare to mega and prodigy in this era, and especially now... IMO

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-23-2009, 03:21 PM
fuck that noise

Hav was dope in those days too. His voice added to the mobb deep sound and complimented P's voice perfectly to create the dark atmosphere they had going so well. Mega wouldnt even of fitted into the mobb deep lyrical content anyway. He talks about other emotional stuff too much, i like Mega, but fuck that, thats not mobb.

Hav had some of the classic lines too

"as long as im alive imma live illegal"

"when worst cmoes to worse my peoples come first"

all that shit, he sounded ILL back in the days. Fuck replacing him for Mega, Mobb is mobb, they are what they are. P had the rhymes and the schemes and the illest voice shit, but no way would I swap Hav for Mega in mobb deep.

Not saying Hav is a better MC though. And the combination DOES work ridiculously well

Prod by havoc
mega & P
cbaDNpjSJ1Q

Jin10304
10-23-2009, 06:18 PM
"Havoc verses just dont compare to mega and prodigy in this era, and especially now... IMO "

In THIS era? P had drastically deteriorated into a shadow of his former self that Havoc IS the better MC out the group right now, just listen to his verse on Love Your Family

claaa7
10-23-2009, 06:27 PM
nah, Havoc's always been ill, the way P and Hav balances off eachother with their distincitive voices on those dark, creepy ol' beats is ridicilous. Mobb Deep were perfect the way they were, couldn't have been better - that's one of the illest hip-hop groups of all time and they responsible for loads of great music and so is Cormega so why would you wanna take away 50% of that?? stop nitpicking

Mic Tyson
10-23-2009, 06:32 PM
why do ppl make random ass threads like this?

and the fact that u said prodigy is better than havoc right now makes u retarded

J-DON
10-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Cormega is basically Nas and AZ with a lesser delivery. Hes always been alright but cmon I would NEVER swap out Havoc or P for Mega.

Cesar
10-24-2009, 03:14 PM
I have to disagree, Prodigy & Havoc go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly! lol

But you know who would have made a perfect group, Cormega & Tragedy Khadafi. I would have rather hear Cormega & Tragedy album than My Brothers Keeper with lake.

11th Chamber
10-24-2009, 03:22 PM
I couldent disagree with the threadstarter more

Shit, if anything, its Havoc who's been more consistent than P on the mic recently

corky831
10-24-2009, 05:01 PM
havocs the shit.........on the mic and behind the boards.......mobb was perfect the way they were

zooruka
10-24-2009, 06:31 PM
I dont like cormega.

peace be with you !

claaa7
10-24-2009, 06:33 PM
I have to disagree, Prodigy & Havoc go together like Peanut Butter & Jelly! lol

But you know who would have made a perfect group, Cormega & Tragedy Khadafi. I would have rather hear Cormega & Tragedy album than My Brothers Keeper with lake.

word, they go perfect together.. i could actually imagine the two of them together with Blaq Poet for a joint album on some "the hardest from QB" shit, would be crazy.