PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Black Women Always Leave A Mess?

5hundred&one
10-24-2009, 12:50 PM
free CharlesJones.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-24-2009, 01:03 PM
hahaha, sjonge.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Why do ignorant black males always have to make CharlesJones make a thread? Ignorant black men need to take a long hard look at themselves because theyre always hanging out outside cornerstores wearing the same clothes, without jobs and they always make CharlesJones make threads. Im getting sick and tired of seeing so many brothers fall into the same trap. You dont see ignorant white men getting threads made by CharlesJones hahahahahahhahhahahahaha. Thats the major problem with ignorant black men I always see around these days, theyre always causing CharlesJones to make a new thread. If they just got off their lazy asses and got themselves a job like myself, and a family, maybe they wouldnt always find themselves subjects of CharlesJones making a thread LOL.

Steve Urkel
10-24-2009, 01:47 PM
yeah, i know. they always hanging around doing nothing productive just smoking shit and drinking all the time. if they even had an ounce of intelligence, they would get jobs that force you to use your brain LOL see how I did that. now am just going to ramble on and on about how I haven't gotten any pussy this whole week and am broke so i can't pay a hooker. shit looks like am gonna beat it this weekend, i wonder when the library is closing? Yesterday when i came home from my work (cleaning bathroom stalls) i saw a black person with a mercedes and i knew he had stolen it because we all know that there is no black male who can amount to shit. i think me self esteem has gone down this past week because i just read that whole CharlesJones in his own words thread. Oh shit where did the enter button go?

netscape check two
10-24-2009, 03:46 PM
Over sized white t shirts.

JASPER
10-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Why do ignorant black males always have to make CharlesJones make a thread? Ignorant black men need to take a long hard look at themselves because theyre always hanging out outside cornerstores wearing the same clothes, without jobs and they always make CharlesJones make threads. Im getting sick and tired of seeing so many brothers fall into the same trap. You dont see ignorant white men getting threads made by CharlesJones hahahahahahhahhahahahaha. Thats the major problem with ignorant black men I always see around these days, theyre always causing CharlesJones to make a new thread. If they just got off their lazy asses and got themselves a job like myself, and a family, maybe they wouldnt always find themselves subjects of CharlesJones making a thread LOL.
Pretty much spot on

TSA
10-24-2009, 06:03 PM
501 Gold is that charles jones sticky still up? The mods on the wutang fan site have no sense of humor and have been against every single thing we find funny. LOL They're just like black women. Black women never smile or laugh when you approach them because of their stuck up materialistic attitudes. If black women weren't so stuck up and materialistic then ignorant black men wouldn't have to go around chasing white women because white women not as stuck up and materialistic hahahahahahahahahahaha. I couple of white women at my work smile and laugh, i talk to them and they don't get an attitude like black women. There's a white woman at my work with pink chest nipples LOL.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Chest Nipples: Because you have to remind yourself you're fucking a human woman, not a dog woman.*

*But sometimes that real woman looks like a dog woman, and some of the time they act like a bitch, actually most of the time they act like a bitch, because they're human women, and that's what they do.

Dogs have nipples on their tummies... but so do swine, but you moslems won't touch swine the way you touch a dog. Dogs are better for this reason. Just ask Samuel L. Jackson

Mic Tyson
10-24-2009, 11:44 PM
TSA your silly hahahahaha. TheBoarzHeadBoy are you a ignorant black man? I think you are because you are bad at doing CharlesJones impersonations LOL. My boss at work pretends that he is me sometimes because he says i'm retarded LOL. Most of the people who work at my job are retarded but i am not. I told my boss that i'm not retarded because If I was I was I wouldnt be able to use the internet at the library LOL. The black hooker that I see also says i'm retarded because I like my nipples and asshole licked hahahaha. I told her that just because ignorant blacks want to fuck you doesn't mean all black men do. I'm not like them. I also told her she should treat her clients better instead of calling them names. Black women are so mean. Thats why I like the white hookers more. One even has anal beads which make me cum faster. I told her to make sure she washed them off before she put them in my ass because I don't know where they have been LOL.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-25-2009, 12:02 AM
No I'm an ignorant white man (twice as bad.)

Also that wasn't a Charles Jones impersonation, it was just my attempt at being a smart dumb nigga... so yes it was a poor Charles Jones impersonation.

5hundred&one
10-25-2009, 11:17 AM
LOL@MicTyson dissing TheBoarzHeadBoy hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. TSA, i don't know why the mods left the sticky up and ignore what everybody said like they have the best ideas when they don't even have a sense of humor LOL. Ignorant black mods on this site make me sick. All they do is sit in front of their computer all day on their lazy ass and complain about how white people post. When you become a mod on this site your soul dies and you like to ruin CharlesJones.

5hundred&one
10-25-2009, 11:19 AM
GHOSTLACED, you like Bizzy Bone's Alpha And Omega album? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That album is trash. It's only one song on there i like. The only good Bone Thugz N Harmony album is E 1999 Eternal all the rest of their albums are shitty.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-25-2009, 12:03 PM
501 gold thats messed up you dont like that Bizzy Bone album. Ya'll are tripping. Thats a good album. I remember I was unemployed when that album was released and my grandfather was about to put me out of his house. I think Bizzy went homeless about that time too. Its a shame Bizzy Bone fell off, its probably because he stopped talking about negative things in the hood, thats why all the ignorant blacks stopped caring about his crazy ass hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

JerseyIronman
10-25-2009, 12:33 PM
lol at Ghostlaced and TSA and 501 Hahaha [/charlesjones]

Inspectah_Dirk
10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Let CharlesJones fry.

YungSunny
10-25-2009, 02:06 PM
Over sized white t shirts.

You have 6 pages of posts containing the words: white shirt

Think about that.

netscape check two
10-25-2009, 02:14 PM
You search for my posts. Think about that.

YungSunny
10-29-2009, 06:08 AM
^Did not think about it, because he was so excited about making that generic reply.

netscape check two
10-29-2009, 12:03 PM
^^ you're a hot mess, *in a black girl's voice*

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 12:03 PM
LOL@ya'll dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck these black bitches LOL. Naw i'm just playing. I don't hate all black women even though ya'll may believe that. I've had a few of them treat me good but i've had more bad experiences than good experiences in dealing with black women. So that's why i diss them so much but i don't hate all of them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Classic fred

i like the movie with samuel jackson when he was in space and he fought this old evil man with laser swords. he was good in that movie. he was very powerful. even tho he had to report to an old frog he was still 2nd in charge. 2nd is better than 3rd. and most black men are too ignorant to accept a good job just because his boss is a frog. LOL black men need to be more like sam jackson, he didn't care that his boss was a frog. he got a purple laser sword. that was cool. i have this movie on DVD.

added.