PDA

View Full Version : Man, Im kinda shaky.

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:33 AM
I got a NHB tourney at 2:30 eastern time. I have never been in one, I suspect getting my ass kicked. Anyways.... wish me luck.

Peace.

triggahappy187
09-24-2005, 10:40 AM
If worse comes to worse pull out an start shootin if u losin, or show em ur shoalin style

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:52 AM
well, thats the thing, Im not scared to lose, I just dont know what its gonna be like. I fuckin heard there was a MT girl there that can pumble through men like hot cakes.
Im scared of her.

Locust
09-24-2005, 10:54 AM
smoke some weed and you won't be nervous anymore!

Cheech Da WildKard
09-24-2005, 10:55 AM
^ That depends on dude's mentality ...it could increase his paranoia ..

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 10:59 AM
I would smoke weed, I smoked 3 blunts last night though... Im out! But in another note, weed would help a little. The woman scares me the most, lemme post a pic of her legs.

Locust
09-24-2005, 11:00 AM
^ That depends on dude's mentality ...it could increase his paranoia .. yeah, it actually increases the state your already in, ur right

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:01 AM
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2088/holygodleg2xo.png

Locust
09-24-2005, 11:08 AM
do something else to ocupy ur mind before your game so you wont be worrying the whole time
and.... i'm not even gonna ask why you have a picture of her leg

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:09 AM
It was a group shot from the last "throwdown" they hosted.

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:11 AM
do something else to ocupy ur mind before your game so you wont be worrying the whole time
and.... i'm not even gonna ask why you have a picture of her leg

But I think ill play sum mortal kombat. or sum psp. I dunno, try my suit on for homecoming tonight. Which by the way, is all white, so I will post up the pictures sometime this week heh.

Big Bad Man
09-24-2005, 11:34 AM
U want some advice fae the bad man?

FEAR losing! Its the only hing I fear in life. And fear can be a good hing. Its like fire, you fight it wit the right equipment you can control it, if you let it get outta hand you get burned. So to say take your mind off it in other words, and chill out till then is bad in my opinion. Come fight time you get that sudden nervous feeling, shakes, atmosphere and some choke. So keep wit it, enjoy that shaky feeling, and boot fuck outta it when the time comes. That fear will force you to fight for yur life and raise your own level beyond your own expectations. TRUST ME.

When you go in there man, fact, soon as you enter the arena you needa be in mood for war! Kill or be killed, cunts laugh at me when i say id really kill some1 in there if it came to it, but way I see it, this is what Im here for, all I have left in life as a means of providin for my peoples and shit, and this cunt is there to take that away fae me. And hurt me. So ima kill him 1st. Kill or be killed. And I guess its seen in the way I fight lol.

Relax, but be vicious. U can do both. Remember to breathe and concentrate, and you wont gass out. And if you do gas out tell yer mental you too strong for that shit and dig deep coz we can do shit we never expected in combat. Protect ya neck! Guarantee they hear yous a striker they be goin for takedowns, and a choke. Armbars are ok, just dont be a pussy and tap. But protect ya neck no matter wit!!!!!!!

If you gon keep it standing, remember to sprawl right, and always go for underhooks when the chance opens up, even if you dont wanna put him down, it stops him gettin you down. Ina clinch, the person who has the leverage on the bottom half of centre of gravity is gettin it, so make sure your chest is always lower than his, and sprawl. If he takes you down, you suck lol. But if he does, fuck it, just get back up, stay relaxed and dont be scared to go for yer own subs. Its all instincts and ractions on the mat.

I could go on forever, but I dont wanna give you too much shit providin its war in a few hours or less? I donno, 5.30pm here.

Be yoself, breathe, enjoy it, be vicious, and mind wit I told ya. I dont believe in luck, but God bless yae, kill that fucker for the bad man. Peace.

triggahappy187
09-24-2005, 09:23 PM
If they beat u an brag wait for them in the parkin lot wif a pipe

Big Risk
09-24-2005, 11:04 PM
i didnt even compete, I watched, didnt have my fuckin id.

froth
09-24-2005, 11:13 PM
Beat The Shit Out Of That Bitch

SurreaL
09-25-2005, 02:08 AM
slap a hoe.

Locust
09-25-2005, 02:13 AM
i didnt even compete, I watched, didnt have my fuckin id. lmao

urbanlegendmf
09-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I got a NHB tourney at 2:30 eastern time. I have never been in one, I suspect getting my ass kicked. Anyways.... wish me luck.

Peace.
FAGGIT

Taskmaster
09-25-2005, 02:04 PM
i would of got on her cheese doodle legs...lol...leg looks like a walking cane haha...and why aint she wearing any shoes whats this the beach? you could be like your shoes ran away from those ape legs lol

Big Risk
09-25-2005, 07:53 PM
FAGGIT
hey man cmon.

Big Bad Man
09-25-2005, 07:56 PM
7, Forget that space monkey. Its a bit early anyhow to be in fightin without proper vale tudo trainin. N forget that shite about you get experience fae learnin fae loses n shit, once you accept losing once it becomes a part of yer life. Wait till you in yer peak man. Peace.

Chief 'Broom
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
I break bread, ribs, 5 dollar bills

Os3y3ris
09-25-2005, 10:47 PM
NHB tourney? Don't know why this man is cising shit up. Now, his boy came to brawl. Everyone else was just there to play. Cept for a buddy of mine, and some guy I injured, no one got fucked up. Plus there was no NHB. There was his friend and one of imine brawling, but besides that, everything was grappling or kickboxing.

Big Risk
09-25-2005, 11:28 PM
i thought it was a NHB, my bad.

Chief 'Broom
09-26-2005, 10:01 AM
You're the truth, manbeast.

Is it true that all the irish like to drink and knuckle down?

Big Bad Man
09-26-2005, 04:37 PM
LMFAO at yer sig 7!!! Hahahaha, classic!