PDA

View Full Version : Fold or toss

Dumb & Dumber
10-26-2009, 09:58 AM
So I'm sitting here on the toilet with the laptop, taking a shit. Had some nice spicy general tao chicken with my chinadoll yesterday, so tingz is poppin off. Was about to get to wiping, but before I did, I had to ask myself: What does WTC do?

When you wipe your ass, do you fold the tp and reuse or do you always toss?

Discuss

Prolifical ENG
10-26-2009, 10:06 AM
It depends on the toilet paper and the strength of the toilet's flush.

I try not to fold but if the toilet has a really weak flush and cant take too much toilet paper (especially if you unleashed a long toilet snake) you have to improvize or else you will plug it up.

Toilet paper matters too because the really soft stuff doesnt wipe that good and the more coarse stuff will get it all with a minimal amount of squares and wipes.

Weak flushes and soft Cashmere toilet paper is a bad combination and you are forced to fold.

Some WTC members here are more civilized and use a bidet to wash their assholes after though. Before those threads I always thought the bidet was gay if you used it and mainly used for washing pussies out but times have changed and some countries are different.

Uncle Steezo
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
i don't wipe. who needs TP when i got the 1% lickin my asshole after every post?

Dumb & Dumber
10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Bidets are where it's at, yo! Y'all know I come from revolutionary road Iran, and over there they always rock a bidet (but they also squat to a hole in the ground but thats another story). My dad installed one in the basement, and (before I moved out) I would always go down the two flights of stairs to that washroom.

Bidets also relieve migraines. Cold water on the rectum actually remedies it.

Teh KillaBee
10-26-2009, 11:37 AM
wet wipes, gets teh dingleberries outta my gouch

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM
you shouldnt sit your laptop directly on your lap, new studies show it leads to testicular cancer

use a pillow

for most of the people in gen chat, just use the pillow that you fuck aka your "girlfriend"

JerseyIronman
10-26-2009, 04:43 PM
take your laptop, fold it and wipe your ass with it.

Thats what i use to wipe my ass, laptops. True its pretty expensive method of wiping your ass, and laptops arent that absorbent but... u just gotta try it.

Surreptitious
10-26-2009, 04:46 PM
^hahaha

check two
10-26-2009, 04:52 PM
They shouldn't be allowed to sell that real thin crappy(no pun) cheap ass toilet paper like Scotties. It's not absorbent enough to wipe a worm's ass.

diggy
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
I fold.

I hate public washrooms though. Before I shit in one, I take some toilet paper and wet it at the tap before going to the toilet. They should have a tap beside the toilet. I like to wipe dry then wet and repeat till the anus is clean.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-26-2009, 08:58 PM
I take 3-4 sheets fold them together and make a super toilet paper. Then I vigorously wipe my ass until it stops feeling good. Then I stick a few fingers in to make sure its not dirty on the inside because the poolboy doesn't like getting shit on his dick and I'm not into the dirty Sanchez...

No homo?

diggy
10-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Do y'all wipe with a loose anus or with a tightened anus?

Me? I tighten my anus and wipe.

Huggasaurus Sex
10-27-2009, 01:06 AM

Me? I tighten my anus and wipe..

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2009, 01:24 AM
this thread is like "Wow"

KERZO
10-27-2009, 08:43 AM
It depends on the toilet paper and the strength of the toilet's flush.

I try not to fold but if the toilet has a really weak flush and cant take too much toilet paper (especially if you unleashed a long toilet snake) you have to improvize or else you will plug it up.

Toilet paper matters too because the really soft stuff doesnt wipe that good and the more coarse stuff will get it all with a minimal amount of squares and wipes.

Weak flushes and soft Cashmere toilet paper is a bad combination and you are forced to fold.

Some WTC members here are more civilized and use a bidet to wash their assholes after though. Before those threads I always thought the bidet was gay if you used it and mainly used for washing pussies out but times have changed and some countries are different.

genius post of 09

Me? I tighten my anus and wipe.

gayest post of 09

i wipe depending on my mood. i hate when you've ate something that stacks up in yer gut and ya take a humungous dump and it feels like you have to use almost half a roll before your ass wipes clear. I used to go by the 2 sheet/1 wipe routine but after the previous point, i blocked up my toilet twice in a week so i now go by the 2 sheet/2 wipe fold which seems to cut down the bowlbulkers.

if ive had a really heavy dump and i gotta wipe like forever, i run some cold water on the paper and dab it on my sphincter to ease the hot fuzz.

it's really swell we can all talk about shit related issues on wu-corp, this was why rza made wu-tang in the first place boooooiii! :b

Dumb & Dumber
10-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Bump cuz this is the realest thread right now

Guarded By Martyrs
10-30-2009, 09:56 AM
How vulgar...I fold.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Toss. Duh. Folding and re-using is gross. I don't even care if the toilet has a weak flush, i will just flush twice if i have to.
I have been to Greece and in that hotel you couldn't throw toiletpaper in the toilet...you had to throw it away in a trashcan. Now THAT was some nasty shit.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-30-2009, 10:03 AM
I don't know where this "reuse" idea comes from, I meant I fold the paper
As oppossed to scrunching it up, and that is all.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 10:38 AM
HAHAHAHA....yeah, well duh! :D Who here scrunches the paper up? HAHAHA...imagine that...whiping a piece of scrunched up paper between your ass-cheeks...that would leave a mess.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Very informative thread.

KERZO
10-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Toss. Duh. Folding and re-using is gross. I don't even care if the toilet has a weak flush, i will just flush twice if i have to.
I have been to Greece and in that hotel you couldn't throw toiletpaper in the toilet...you had to throw it away in a trashcan. Now THAT was some nasty shit.

it was the same when i went to madrid, that toilet could barely contain my dumpalumps..those dudes must shit a lil, flush, shit a lil more then flush again.SMH

HAHAHAHA....yeah, well duh! :D Who here scrunches the paper up? HAHAHA...imagine that...whiping a piece of scrunched up paper between your ass-cheeks...that would leave a mess.

you imagine too much bro

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
you imagine too much bro

I know...i'm working on it. :yessad:

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-30-2009, 11:32 AM
I remember one time when i was little i used my hand.