PDA

View Full Version : Melle Mel says there are not 10 great mc's in hip-hop...

oldie
10-26-2009, 01:06 PM
http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2009/10/23/21993827.aspx

his list is:

1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

thoughts (apart from the arrogance)???

i know Rae is one of his fav mc's

Tommy
10-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Woah, oldie where abouts in Hull you from?

oldie
10-26-2009, 01:10 PM
i live in Wawne mate, nr Bransholme. dont tell me ur in Hull too!!

cap
10-26-2009, 01:14 PM
yeah i saw that video too. thats a dumbass statement.

Tommy
10-26-2009, 01:24 PM
i live in Wawne mate, nr Bransholme. dont tell me ur in Hull too!!

Haha, yeah! I'm from west Hull though. Never even thought there were people in Hull who knew about the Wu-Tang lol

oldie
10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
yeah it sure is.
Mr.Roosevelt Simmons aka Dynamite (Furious 5 hype-man) posted it on FB, he is behind Melle Mel all the way -
my response was:

Nick Oldfield (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611375073)damn, the dude sure does feel strong about the topic! all respect due but im sure i can think of a few mc's that can match Melle Mel. He's one of the greatest but I could easily add to his list of great mc's. didnt you say Rae is (one of) his fav mc's?

but in my opinion Method Man is one of the greatest...

he replies -

Roosevelt Dynmite Simmons (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1122526515)They asked his opinion. if he's not the expert who is? He gave logic behind his opinion and has the stats to back it up.He's the most decorated in our history. Who else has accomplished more in the history of our culture. Key word is history not whose hot right now. He wins.

oldie
10-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Haha, yeah! I'm from west Hull though. Never even thought there were people in Hull who knew about the Wu-Tang lol

haha as if, thats fuckin crazy! your the 2nd person from Hull ive come across on here. until then i didnt think there was anyone in Hull who knew about Wu

you on FB or anything, i'll add you if you like

Tommy
10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
I do but I don't really go on so no point in adding me really. Still, small world.

Baitong
10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
coming from a diffrent era i respect his opinion

oldie
10-26-2009, 01:39 PM
I do but I don't really go on so no point in adding me really. Still, small world.

alrite no probs mate but yeah small world indeed. at least theres someone from my part of the world on here lol

ALCATRAZ
10-26-2009, 02:07 PM
he's from the era where they think 88 was the golden year which i can respect so yeah his list is whatever .... we all know none of those fools can stand a chance in battle though, aside from g rap and ra

cap
10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
he's from the era where they think 88 was the golden year which i can respect so yeah his list is whatever .... we all know none of those fools can stand a chance in battle though, aside from g rap and ra

dont forget kane.

ALCATRAZ
10-26-2009, 02:19 PM
word kane too

oldie
10-26-2009, 02:26 PM
i was gunna say Kane but Melle already mentioned him in the vid. i cant believe Melle think he is the greatest but i suppose a lot of people think that of them selves

11th Chamber
10-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Dude needs to shut his old ass up

ALCATRAZ
10-26-2009, 02:37 PM
there should be like two top 5 lists or something one top 5 for the pioneers and another top 5 for the actual greatest emcees lol melle mel is a fool

beautifulrock
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Everybody from that era thinks they're the greatest. Truth is hip hop was still in it's infancy then. These guys don't hold a candle to the golden era emcees.

triPAUD
10-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Everybody from that era thinks they're the greatest.

tru. if he said most influential emcees of all time he'd make a lot more sense. And its not to say that they aren't great emcees, cause they are. This list is like the greatest emcees' greatest top 5 list of 1986

beautifulrock
10-26-2009, 03:59 PM
tru. if he said most influential emcees of all time he'd make a lot more sense. And its not to say that they aren't great emcees, cause they are. This list is like the greatest emcees' greatest top 5 list of 1986No they're good emcees. Great emcees use language tricks like metaphors and similes to create a poetic environment. They don't just walk outside and rap about what they see literally.

"Broken glass everywhere, people pissin on the stairs you know they just don't care."

That was one of the dopest lines 20 years ago. If somebody dropped it today, people would be like meh.

lynskey
10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes there is, the sooner these older grandads die the better for hip-hop.

Change the record old men.

triPAUD
10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
No they're good emcees. Great emcees use language tricks like metaphors and similes to create a poetic environment. They don't just walk outside and rap about what they see literally.

"Broken glass everywhere, people pissin on the stairs you know they just don't care."

That was one of the dopest lines 20 years ago. If somebody dropped it today, people would be like meh.

nahh...its still a dope song. good rappers drop worst verses all the time. its not about just metaphors and similies, its their application along with other things.

and ur favourite emcee prolly loves that track and knows every line.

They are great emcees because the greatest emcees learned from their styles.

And to correct you, they did use metaphors and similies.

Mic Tyson
10-26-2009, 04:29 PM

u sound real stupid

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Alotta ignorance going on in this thread.

smh, smart young dumb niggas as usual I see.

How the fuck is a Joe Budden stan (among many others) gonna hate on fucking Melle Mel for saying anything.

You know who all yall sound like right now in here? Joe Budden. this is the exact ignorant shit he was saying, inciddentally, about Melle Mel.

And if you dont think 80's rappers can hold a freestyle to 90's rappers? Your fucking hilarious, go knit a sweater or some shit, anything, but stop commenting on hip hop music please like you kno shit LOL, 80's WAS THE freestyle battle era, go read up.

sDzr4b6EwFg

spiggity_ace
10-26-2009, 08:03 PM
finesse ended up killin p in that free i watche dit, at the end he just blacks out but percees flow is fuckin insane, i think he used his lines on here on a song called throwback rap attack

oldie
10-27-2009, 08:57 AM

mate that is probably the worst thing you could say as a supposed hip-hop fan!!:fucku:

who ever you like, whether it be soulja boy or the wu, if it wasnt for these 'grandads' you would have the wu or soulja boy.
these guys birthed the genre man
go do your history :learning:

J-DON
10-27-2009, 11:02 AM
the roids got melle mels brain stuck in a timewarp

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 10:59 AM
LOL@11th Chamber hahahahahahahahahaha. Ghostlaced, nobody cares about your opinion because your a Bone Thugs fan LOL. LOL@Melle Mel put Kool Moe Dee in his top 5 list hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

angry!
10-31-2009, 11:05 AM
melle mel is a legend and a true innovator, but i think those shots from willie d in that boxing match years ago rattled homies brain!!!!!

being a hater is hip hop though, and this nigga melle mel can say whatever he wants!!!! its an edge when you think every nigga that spits is wacker than you!!!!

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Melle Mel does sound like a bitter old man. When i read his interviews, he's always dissing the new rappers and he thinks he's the greatest mc and can't nobody see him on the mic. Let's be for real. There's plenty of mc's that will slaughter him in a battle LOL. I remember Willie D saying on a song, ask Melle Mel about my boxing game LOL. I do wanna give props to him for his lyrics on The Message and Beat Street songs. His delivery and vocabulary is very good but he needs to stop claiming he's the greatest because he's not. I do agree with him that a lot of new rappers suck but there have been a lot of good rappers from the 90's that are still around today that are better than him. I can't believe he also put Grandmaster Caz in his top 5 mc list.

Polocash7
10-31-2009, 12:07 PM
he's has the right to have his opinion. IMO he's way out there talkin' bout there ain't 10 great MCs.

harm77
10-31-2009, 03:32 PM

Perfect example on how world wide Wu really is.

oldie
10-31-2009, 03:39 PM
^^True dat!!!
yeah Melle got his opinion & a right to state it but errmm....its not really fair to say this but his opinion is wrong.

i mean i respect dude n all of that, he an inovator but there are plenty of mc's out there who would savage him on the mic, & his top 5

his top 5 is like a top 5 of his generation - not all time

Afficial_Nastee
10-31-2009, 03:46 PM
Eminem and Ra The Rugged Man , 2 white trailer trash dudes like me, are better than anyone besides Kool G Rap on that list....

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Dude needs to shut his old ass up

Hahahaha yeah.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 04:55 PM
SMH at the dumbass backpack hate and disrespect shown to tru pioneer of the art. You backpack nerds pretend to only be into the art of hip hop, but the fact is you dont know shit, your warped, you aint hip hop in the slightest.

Your all faggots.

Memory Man
10-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Davey D: "Who was the first person you heard rapping as we know it today?"

Kool Herc: "Melle Mel"

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 05:20 PM
^Exactly. These fucking morons weve got here saying he should "shut his old ass up" need fucking banning.

Idiots.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2009, 05:23 PM
SMH at the dumbass backpack hate and disrespect shown to tru pioneer of the art. You backpack nerds pretend to only be into the art of hip hop, but the fact is you dont know shit, your warped, you aint hip hop in the slightest.

Your all faggots.

And I'm shacking my head at you.
Like I said before, you're a sheep if I'm a backpacker, this proves my point.
You're bitching because he said something that I feel is flat out bullshit
I respect him for what he's done, but if he's sayng stuff that and I disagree with it, what ?
Am I suppossed to agree because he is who he is ?
Sorry I'm not down with that, the statement alone is ridiculous, regardless of who said it.
I don't care who said what, if I think it's wrong I'll say.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Shut up faggot, where did I say you had to "agree with him"? Stop twisting shit. You werent just disagreeing with him, you were mocking him. You were belittling him, a tru legend.

1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

How on earth is that a bad list? If you had actually watched the video and listened to what he has to say he makes it clear its all about opinions, hes not asking for faggots like you to agree with him. Hes stating his opinion. You decided to mock the tru legend of rapping becaue he gave a list.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Good comeback...and to answer your question you diddn't.

My point stands though, you're a sheep.

Sorry if I upset you how I presented my argument
I did not intend for you to get hurt by my comments nor did I mean to belittle him.

Still, if you're gonna come and say something that dumb, and then put yourself in the list
What you expect, everyone to say : "Yeah Yeah I Agree" ?

I don't agree, and he is old, and if he's saying things like this
Then yes, he does need to shut up, as do you.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 05:44 PM
your a fool. what did he say that was "dumb"?

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2009, 05:48 PM
You can't even grasp what was dumb from the statement and I'm a fool ?

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 05:52 PM
1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

I guarentee these are all greater rappers than the bullshit you listen to. Arent you a Warcloud stan?

How the fuck are you getting involved in this debate?

zooruka
10-31-2009, 06:06 PM
I know those dudes pioneered rap..but I have no intrest in old rap artists even cats like run dmc, public enemy,krs one ect... but I do give props to n.w.a though.

I guess growing up in the golden era has spoiled me.

peace be with you !

Guarded By Martyrs
10-31-2009, 06:11 PM
1. Himself
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

I guarentee these are all greater rappers than the bullshit you listen to. Arent you a Warcloud stan?

How the fuck are you getting involved in this debate?

Hahahaha questioning whether I like Holocaust ?
Come on I thought you were better than that.
Especially given that you seem to really like Bone Thugz who clearly have a next style
Seems a little bit hypocritical.

This is all pointless, never the less I will partake...
I don't even listen to that type of Hip-Hop, out of his list I only feel Rakim & Kool G Rap
So, therefor I could name any 5 Emcees and you'd still find something to go at
Here's a quick 5 off the top :

1. Eminem
2. Tragedy Khadafi
3. Goretex
4. The RZA
5. MF DOOM

This is some of the bullshit I listen to, say whatever you want
Because it's all a matter of taste, and you being Hip-Hop should know that.
So how your intending to "guarentee" that his 5 are better than mine I'm not sure
When they, and we are total opposites
And so, any type of ranking or comparison is not gonna work.
All I'm saying is the statement is dumb & arrogant, I could care less who he put in his list.

And I only commented on 11th's post because I agree with it.
Then you wanna start bitching not becasue of what I said, but the manner in which I said it
Thats weak, and so, here we are.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Heres a little lesson for you, these rappers:

1. Melle Mel
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

Will and have had a greater influence and importance in the culture and progression of rapping than these rappers:

1. Eminem
2. Tragedy Khadafi
3. Goretex
4. The RZA
5. MF DOOM

As mem said, Melle Mell basically invented rap that you hear today, Kool G Rap prety much single handedly burst out NY hardcore, Rakim is Rakim and the foundation for all your favorite rappers who are STIL imitatiing him, Moe Dee took hip hop to a higher level, and Cazanova also started this whole shit too with Cold Crush.

Your flat moronic refusal to understand what these men did for rap music (started it) is predictable. Ive been saying this about you backpack weirdos for a while now, your all actually anti hip hop, and your incrediblly ignorant and lack understanding of whats important.

Sham-iLL
11-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Cool, he has two rappers that would make my Top 5 as well..
1-Rakim
2-GZA
3-Pharoahe Monch
4-Kool G. Rap
5-Slick Rick

spiggity_ace
11-01-2009, 12:13 AM
really, i only think 4 of the rappers he mentinoed futhered and progressed rap, and thats the top 4, if at the last spot he put kane or ll id be fine with that, but kool moe dee, wutever

LORD NOSE
11-01-2009, 10:07 AM
notice how Mel didn't mention KRS - the only one out of everyone that he mentioned that is still consistently smashin MCs

i hear that KRS took the crown from him back in the days when Mel was still fresh -

Mel is the mountain that all you little rocks come from though -

oldie
11-01-2009, 10:43 AM
yeah i noticed he didnt mention KRS, wonder why?
i said to Dynmite (furious 5 hypeman) on FB that Meth is easily one the GOATS & better than some on that list & even KRS said Meth is the definition of an MC, it didnt seem to go down too well lol...

ALCATRAZ
11-01-2009, 10:52 AM
to me, pac was better than all those dudes no hate

Memory Man
11-01-2009, 12:24 PM
yeah i noticed he didnt mention KRS, wonder why?

i hear that KRS took the crown from him back in the days when Mel was still fresh -

^this is why. krs battled mel and won when mel was still considered untouchable. also "i'm still #1" is a thinly veiled melle mel diss.

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Melle Mel don't want it with KRS because KRS will smash him in a mc battle. Whers, don't even bother arguing with Ghostlaced because he thinks Bone Thugs are better than Gang Starr hahahahahahahahahaha.

LORD NOSE
11-01-2009, 12:35 PM
I know those dudes pioneered rap..but I have no intrest in old rap artists even cats like run dmc, public enemy,krs one ect... but I do give props to n.w.a though.

I guess growing up in the golden era has spoiled me.

peace be with you !

maybe human beings do need to be depopulated

don't even bother arguing with Ghostlaced because he thinks Bone Thugs are better than Gang Starr hahahahahahahahahaha.

are you serious ?

why is the world so phuc'd up -

alot of MC's have evolved past Mel,Caz,and Moe Dee - thanks to Mel,Caz, and Moe Dee - they should always be respected for bringing the craft to the front and showing it off when no one knew what it was - they did what they did when it wasn't cool to do what they was doing - and your favorite rapper/Mc is a clone of the 3 - respect them

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL. Your right. I don't see how he can disrespect Run DMC and KRS One but says he loves NWA. I'm not really a Public Enemy fan even though i like some of their songs. So that's why i didn't mention them even though he said he doesn't respect them.

GhettoGnom
11-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Respect to Melle & his top 5, but he's clearly delusional and unaware of the large amount of talent in the past 20 years of Hip Hop.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Gangstarr are no where near Bone Thugs stratosphere in hip hop, thats an obvious fact, only a nerdy backpacker would deny.

If you dont know about Bone Thugs, you need to listen to their first 4 albums, they expanded the boundaries of rapping and rap music, Gangstarr did non of that, BTNH have 3 certified musical classics, genius, creative flow, hypnotic, devilish style, jazzy down tempo beats.

Gangstar are ok for a 90's hip hop NY style group, but they didnt cross any creative boundries.

spiggity_ace
11-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Gangstarr are no where near Bone Thugs stratosphere in hip hop, thats an obvious fact, only a nerdy backpacker would deny.

If you dont know about Bone Thugs, you need to listen to their first 4 albums, they expanded the boundaries of rapping and rap music, Gangstarr did non of that, BTNH have 3 certified musical classics, genius, creative flow, hypnotic, devilish style, jazzy down tempo beats.

Gangstar are ok for a 90's hip hop NY style group, but they didnt cross any creative boundries.

no disrespect but they didnt extend the boundaries of hiphop or anything, wut did they intro, rappin with harmony and speed, they only increased the fast rapping cuz kane and g rap did that before them jsut not as fast, beatwise they were a bit different but they did have westcost flavored beats, its not like they were the first ones doing horrorcore shit, cuz ganksta nip lynch hung were doin it too before hand, but dj premier did really revolutionise beat making for a whole coast, althought btnh did put midwest hip hop on the map. BTNH didnt really have an amazing impact on rap although i think theyre the 2nd best gorup in hip hop they did rap and did it on a very rgeat level.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-01-2009, 05:54 PM
bruh, their style had so much of an influence on other styles, right thru even into Rn B, even Mariah Carey frequently admitted to biting from Krayzie and Bizzys harmonic rapping styles. She still is to this day. They perfected it. It was honestly like, in the 90's, they literally were possesed by the devil, and hypnotised you with their vocal ability. Bizzy bone IS the Micheal Jackson of the rap industry.

For an exmple of Bizzy Bones power at his peak, Im just gonna post a track where he only had a 10 SECOND appearence, just look how he took over the track, in a simple 10 SECOND show.

No other rapper in history could do what he did with only 10 seconds to show. The man is a flowestic genius.]

inDM2F7Xst4

phadde96
11-01-2009, 06:01 PM
One of the mcs on Melle Mel's list is supposed to record a guest verse on my mans new record. His agent called him in the middle of the night 2 days ago to tell him he should know he doesn't have a habit of appearing on other peoples songs.

TAURO
11-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Heres a little lesson for you, these rappers:

1. Melle Mel
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

Will and have had a greater influence and importance in the culture and progression of rapping than these rappers:

1. Eminem
2. Tragedy Khadafi
3. Goretex
4. The RZA
5. MF DOOM

As mem said, Melle Mell basically invented rap that you hear today, Kool G Rap prety much single handedly burst out NY hardcore, Rakim is Rakim and the foundation for all your favorite rappers who are STIL imitatiing him, Moe Dee took hip hop to a higher level, and Cazanova also started this whole shit too with Cold Crush.

Your flat moronic refusal to understand what these men did for rap music (started it) is predictable. Ive been saying this about you backpack weirdos for a while now, your all actually anti hip hop, and your incrediblly ignorant and lack understanding of whats important.

So you think that because they're innovators they should be considered the greatest to ever do it by default?. Don't you think it's possible that others would be able to take what they started and bring it to the next level thus making them innovators themselves?. Don't you think that their contributions count towards being considered some of the greatest of all time too?

LORD NOSE
11-01-2009, 06:43 PM
taking what someone else did to a higher level is great

setting the foundation for that great thing to be taken further is also god status

Dr. J was iLL

Jordan was iLL because Dr. J was iLL

their grandchild L James took it to a higher level

do we throw Dr. J away now ?

TAURO
11-02-2009, 08:25 AM
taking what someone else did to a higher level is great

setting the foundation for that great thing to be taken further is also god status

Dr. J was iLL

Jordan was iLL because Dr. J was iLL

their grandchild L James took it to a higher level

do we throw Dr. J away now ?

Im not trying to take anything away from the pioneers, if anything I still think people like G Rap, Kane and Rakim can still cut it in todays rap world but I don't think Melle Mel could hold a candle to some of todays seasoned rap vets so im not going to pretend that he's the greatest to ever do it because the truth is he isn't. He may have set the path for others to follow but people have come and done it better since.

Melle Mel is one of the greatest in one sense but when your talking about lyrical ability he has since been totally outclassed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 07:59 AM
So you think that because they're innovators they should be considered the greatest to ever do it by default?. Don't you think it's possible that others would be able to take what they started and bring it to the next level thus making them innovators themselves?. Don't you think that their contributions count towards being considered some of the greatest of all time too?

For some reason your twisting the argument in a really bitch like way because you seem to hate the pioneers, because your a typical deluded and arrogant backpacker.

You lack a basic facet of intelligence, perspective. You are unable to see (and respect) from Melle Mels own perspective of what he would see as better rappers. It is only your opinion that the people you think are better rappers are better rappers. MC's from the 80's might not enjoy listening to the same MC's as you. They might not see what you see as being "great".

Any the point is that your a bitch for even getting worked up that a pioneer frmo the 80's would think that

1. Melle Mel
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

these guys are the greatest is pathetic. Thats a perfectly respectable list, and a very good one.

Eminem has no place in a top 10 list, whatsoever.

angry!
11-03-2009, 02:20 PM
no one will ever agree on a top 10 in anything, females, cars, music, film, anything!!!!

you can have your favorites, i can have my favorites, we all have our favorites!!!

ranking emcees is corny as fuck to me anyway!!!

would dick butkus be the same force in todays NFL!?!? who the fuck knows!?!?! he was a legend in his time, leave it at that!!!

triPAUD
11-03-2009, 03:34 PM
i skipped reading pages 3-5, but i just wanted to say this. Have any of you heard Primo's top 5 producers list? basically producers from the same era. As I said, I bet most of Wu reveres GMF

TAURO
11-03-2009, 07:17 PM
For some reason your twisting the argument in a really bitch like way because you seem to hate the pioneers, because your a typical deluded and arrogant backpacker.

You lack a basic facet of intelligence, perspective. You are unable to see (and respect) from Melle Mels own perspective of what he would see as better rappers. It is only your opinion that the people you think are better rappers are better rappers. MC's from the 80's might not enjoy listening to the same MC's as you. They might not see what you see as being "great".

Any the point is that your a bitch for even getting worked up that a pioneer frmo the 80's would think that

1. Melle Mel
2. Grandmaster Caz
3. Rakim
4. Kool G Rap
5. Kool Moe Dee

these guys are the greatest is pathetic. Thats a perfectly respectable list, and a very good one.

Eminem has no place in a top 10 list, whatsoever.

I never once said Melle Mel didn't have a right to an opinion, but at the end of the day thats what it is..HIS OPINION.

Save your period for someone else.

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Ghostlaced, you really are retarded if you think Bone Thugs are better than Gang Starr hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck what Bone Thugs has done for the rap game. They ain't shit compared to Gang Starr. Gang Starr has done more classics than them and Guru is a better rapper than all of Bone Thugs hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said Bone Thugs has 4 classic albums hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Creepin On A Come Up is their only good album. Jasjit, you think Bone Thugs are the 2nd best rap group? LOL. Please tell me your lying LOL. NWA, EPMD, Wu Tang, Tribe Called Quest, Mobb Deep, Black Moon, Onyx, The Alkaholics, Da Youngstas, Illegal, Kris Kross are better than Bone Thugs LOL.

Shogah
11-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Kriss Kross?

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah Kris Kross is better than Bone Thugs. Kris Kross's first 2 albums shits on all of Bone Thugs albums hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Frank Sobotka
11-07-2009, 02:35 PM
i was gunna say Kane but Melle already mentioned him in the vid. i cant believe Melle think he is the greatest but i suppose a lot of people think that of them selves

I claim GOAT status for the 20 line poem/rap I had to do for school a while back

RAW-TASTE
11-07-2009, 03:01 PM

i dont think most ppl even listen much to bone thugs anymore, probably more nerd backpackers would agree than deny since more of them listen to bone thugs than most real heads. i only bump e 1999 eternal and creepin on ah come up once in a while, and most heads know them but barley bump anything except 1 or 2 of their earlier albums nowadays. not that i expect u to agree since u a hardcore bone thugs fan lol but i bump moment of truth and hard to earn 10x more than any bone thugs album.

LORD NOSE
11-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Yeah Kris Kross is better than Bone Thugs. Kris Kross's first 2 albums shits on all of Bone Thugs albums hahahahahahahahahahaha.

this shit really made me laugh - it's even funnier because you're serious - and even though i didn't hear the kriss kross albums, i believe you

tekunique
11-07-2009, 03:28 PM
da youngstas, illegal, kris kross are better than bone thugs lol.

lol..

spiggity_ace
11-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Ghostlaced, you really are retarded if you think Bone Thugs are better than Gang Starr hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't give a fuck what Bone Thugs has done for the rap game. They ain't shit compared to Gang Starr. Gang Starr has done more classics than them and Guru is a better rapper than all of Bone Thugs hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@you said Bone Thugs has 4 classic albums hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Creepin On A Come Up is their only good album. Jasjit, you think Bone Thugs are the 2nd best rap group? LOL. Please tell me your lying LOL. NWA, EPMD, Wu Tang, Tribe Called Quest, Mobb Deep, Black Moon, Onyx, The Alkaholics, Da Youngstas, Illegal, Kris Kross are better than Bone Thugs LOL.

i didnt count the duos but yea i still think bone is 2n best, onyx would be a close 3rd NWA was dope but honestly speaking i only listneed to straight outta compton, its great and they were influential but i think bone is better, black moon is like a duo as well,actually more solo cuz on their fisrt 5 ft was o like 3 ttracks and evil dee jsut did the beats, buck was on fire tho, but yea is tand by
wutang
bone
onyx
and so on

CharlesJones
11-08-2009, 12:18 PM
LOL@Jasjit thinks Bone Thugs are better than NWA hahahahahahahahaha. You should check out NWA's Niggaz4life album. That's hardcore. LOL@Sunny Winters hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

oldie
11-08-2009, 07:37 PM
aint no way Bones are better than NWA man! back on topic, melle mell is one arrogant dude dont ya think

Uncle Steezo
11-09-2009, 02:04 AM
sunny made the best point of this thread.

but lets get it right...

MJ was ill cause the Bad Boys whipped his ass into shape. Mainly Isiah.

but yeah...

atari--->nintendo --->PS---> 360

so where do
nas
LL
KRS
Pac
EM

stand?