PDA

View Full Version : Afu-ra is fuckin dope

NEWRdaMC
10-26-2009, 11:34 PM
MY GOD..."BODY OF THE LIFE FORCE" "LIFE FORCE RADIO" "STATE OF THE ARTS".......ive listened to a lot indi/some mainstream/etc hiphop music before i rediscovered his first album last week, and honestly IT CLEANSED MY EARS....holy shit yo, knowledge,skill,rhythem,different flows,hint of raeggae,the wu features,no filler,conceptual,etc...i listened to the new skyzoo,fashwan,etc but this retained a wu/dj premir vibe throughout...im going back and buying the rest of his discog, i should have not slept on him, can not wait for him to come back with another album

and have not listened to a single jeru album, only like 2 songs off of Sun rises in the east, how is the rest of the album and hows wrath of the math?

old stuff is great stuff......

diggy
10-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Both are great.

MaskedAvenger
10-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Yeah both are hugely underrated

zooruka
10-26-2009, 11:50 PM
afu ra is aight...I wouldn`t be as excited about him as you are !!!!! but he got skillz.... the only fault I would find with him is his voice but I can live with it in doses.

peace be with you !

Poetic Wun
10-27-2009, 12:18 AM
^cosign

i always keep an,afu song on me

claaa7
10-27-2009, 05:31 AM
definitely check out Jeru The Damaja's "The Sun Rises in The East" and "Wrath of the Math"; two totally incredible album and both would place in my top-50 of all time.

lynskey
10-27-2009, 09:35 AM
Afu is indeed dope, he hasn't done album scince '05, what the fuck has happened to him?

THE MASON
10-27-2009, 09:42 AM
definitely check out Jeru The Damaja's "The Sun Rises in The East" and "Wrath of the Math"; two totally incredible album and both would place in my top-50 of all time.

cosign this heavy

if you like afu then you gotta gets down with Jeru :spin:

KERZO
10-27-2009, 10:14 AM
MY GOD..."BODY OF THE LIFE FORCE" "LIFE FORCE RADIO" "STATE OF THE ARTS".......ive listened to a lot indi/some mainstream/etc hiphop music before i rediscovered his first album last week, and honestly IT CLEANSED MY EARS....holy shit yo, knowledge,skill,rhythem,different flows,hint of raeggae,the wu features,no filler,conceptual,etc...i listened to the new skyzoo,fashwan,etc but this retained a wu/dj premir vibe throughout...im going back and buying the rest of his discog, i should have not slept on him, can not wait for him to come back with another album

yeah i've always listened to afu, he's one of my all time fav rappers in fact. i even made a thread back in june 08 asking what wu-corpers felt about him. 30 votes for dope and 1 for shit..i'll just find the link...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57288

show yer appreciation and vote!

always on point fam.

afu has been doing a tour in france but fuck knows why he isnt releasing any new material...hopefully he will in the future