PDA

View Full Version : Amazing docu from the Vietnam war (from the Viet side). FORCED TO LIVE LIKE ANTS. WAT

Sheep Shifter
10-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Peep this and let's discuss it. Bateman, Palehorse, Dantheasiatic, TSA, you lot are some I'd think that could gain from watching this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1919775245219225387#
"THE CU CHI VILLAGE"

They have set up whole ant-colony-like underground bases with whole hospitals, theaters, housing thousands of families and connecting several villages while the Americans bombed above.

Great docu, no American propaganda pumped bullshit. Gives a very interesting perspective rarely heard of. At least watch first five mins to get a glimpse, I'm certain it'll be enough to catch your attention.

Discuss

SL33
10-28-2009, 12:32 AM
thanx

Huggasaurus Sex
10-28-2009, 01:55 AM
this video sucks. i went to the cooch tunnels about 3 months ago and before we could tour the place we had to sit and watch this hilarious propaganda film which looked like it was made in the 70s and had this vietnamese woman narrating the atrocities the americans committed in broken english -- atrocities like us destroying all their "pots and pans." well the others didn't find it as funny as i did but whatever. at the end you can shoot guns like an ak, m16 i think and some other shit. it was pretty cool. i give it a B+

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1504/img5512.jpg

sis in a hidden entryway to the tunnels

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2386/p7161757i.jpg

the guns are bolted down now cuz some asshole used one to blow his head off not too long ago

Sheep Shifter
10-28-2009, 07:29 AM
this video sucks. i went to the cooch tunnels about 3 months ago and before we could tour the place we had to sit and watch this hilarious propaganda film which looked like it was made in the 70s and had this vietnamese woman narrating the atrocities the americans committed in broken english -- atrocities like us destroying all their "pots and pans." well the others didn't find it as funny as i did but whatever. at the end you can shoot guns like an ak, m16 i think and some other shit. it was pretty cool. i give it a B+

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1504/img5512.jpg

sis in a hidden entryway to the tunnels

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2386/p7161757i.jpg

the guns are bolted down now cuz some asshole used one to blow his head off not too long ago
1) Why's it shit? It gives accounts from the doctors, guerillas, and everyday people that lived under there.

2) That's cool you got to see it in person. Out of curiousity why were you in Vietnam? Also, they've modified the tunnels extensively for tourist attraction. As can be seen in the video, they mention that the holes coming from outside previously had to be small enough just to wriggle through; and at entrances, it would immediately turn a tight corner so Americans can not shoot or fire their flamethrowers in there.

Funny thing is, also seen in the docu, the Americans' M16s were too big for the whole's turns. One of the guerrillas recounts several of them (they called them "rat packs" cause they were the only Americans daring to go under) trying to go in, only to discover this unfortunate fact. They'd have to turn around unarmed, running from the Vietcong bullets.

Amazing shit if you ask me. I love the resourcefulness. It seems like most of the weapons used were ones gained from dead American soldiers, as well as dud grenades/mines which the Viet would repair to build booby traps.

Also they would shoot down helicopters and take unneeded equipment and sell it for scrap back to the Americans, sometimes in exchange for medicine and other basic necessities.

What an interesting war. Americans are fkn nazis though, as are the French and Japanese who had also colonized/attempted to colonize Vietnam. Except in the mind of a white racist, there's no justification to colonization and I give unconditional support to the Vietnamese and other post-/neo-/colonized peoples such as the Algerians, Afghanis, Haitians, South Americans, Palestinians in their struggle for emancipation.

Sickle.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-28-2009, 07:33 AM
Ive been there too nigga!!

I shot exactly the same gun, in fact, i got a picture of me doing that !!! I COULDNT HIT JACK SHIT!!

In fact i set fire to the forest.

And those tunnels were "forced", they built those tunnels, for war!! So they could sneak up and shit!! I even crawled thru those tunnels, they small as fuck man!

VIDEO IS BULLSHIT!!

Sheep Shifter
10-28-2009, 07:36 AM
Ive been there too nigga!!

I shot exactly the same gun, in fact, i got a picture of me doing that !!! I COULDNT HIT JACK SHIT!!

In fact i set fire to the forest.

And those tunnels were "forced", they built those tunnels, for war!! So they could sneak up and shit!! I even crawled thru those tunnels, they small as fuck man!

VIDEO IS BULLSHIT!!
Waaah, what were you doing in Vietnam?

Btw, the vid's not bullshit. They're saying what you said; they built it purely for war. Originally it was designed as trenches, but it was later expanded to whole udnerground living complexes, housing thousands of families.

It shows the wya in which they used this elaborate underground cities to attack the Americans for years on end, and many of the times (as the shots were coming from the ground), they had no idea where the Viets were shooting, so they'd shoot all around often wounding other American soldiers, lmao.

There's nothing bs about the video, lol, you'd know if you saw it. It's pretty badass what these guys had to do to show the Americans a good fight.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Ive travelled all around Asia, China, Indonesia, I BEEN around nigga. I lived in China for a while too. Im going back not to long.

Sheep Shifter
10-28-2009, 07:42 AM
Ive travelled all around Asia, China, Indonesia, I BEEN around nigga. I lived in China for a while too. Im going back not to long.
That's respect, I'm diggin' the internationalism.

I'm heading to Nepal this summer actually to do some revolutionary work, and hopefully I'll be in Phillipines as well. So far only the former is 100%. You should check out Nepal, lots of revolutionary stuff going on there right now.

Drunken Monk
10-28-2009, 07:45 AM
[Revolt;1723529']Peep this and let's discuss it. Bateman, Palehorse, Dantheasiatic, TSA, you lot are some I'd think that could gain from watching this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1919775245219225387#
"THE CU CHI VILLAGE"

They have set up whole ant-colony-like underground bases with whole hospitals, theaters, housing thousands of families and connecting several villages while the Americans bombed above.

Great docu, no American propaganda pumped bullshit. Gives a very interesting perspective rarely heard of. At least watch first five mins to get a glimpse, I'm certain it'll be enough to catch your attention.

Discuss

shukran haman

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Got 2 good friends both been to nepal, both said it was incredible, might have to go if i can afford it too.

And Hugg, that dude that took the bullet was a Korean lol, he was using a handgun or something, i was given the same story too.

was your guide a slightly crazy skinny guy with floppy hair? The best part of the Chu Ci trip was in the bus on the way there, the bus driver crashed into some crazy bitch on a moped, knocked her off her bike, AND SHE FUCKING FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT, she was ready to MAUL the driver.hahahahha. She called her husband up to beat him up hahahahah we eventually got away, the bus driver was the most serene person ive ever seen in my life hahahaha

Huggasaurus Sex
10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
[Revolt;1723748']1) Why's it shit? It gives accounts from the doctors, guerillas, and everyday people that lived under there.

2) That's cool you got to see it in person. Out of curiousity why were you in Vietnam? Also, they've modified the tunnels extensively for tourist attraction. As can be seen in the video, they mention that the holes coming from outside previously had to be small enough just to wriggle through; and at entrances, it would immediately turn a tight corner so Americans can not shoot or fire their flamethrowers in there.

Funny thing is, also seen in the docu, the Americans' M16s were too big for the whole's turns. One of the guerrillas recounts several of them (they called them "rat packs" cause they were the only Americans daring to go under) trying to go in, only to discover this unfortunate fact. They'd have to turn around unarmed, running from the Vietcong bullets.

Amazing shit if you ask me. I love the resourcefulness. It seems like most of the weapons used were ones gained from dead American soldiers, as well as dud grenades/mines which the Viet would repair to build booby traps.

Also they would shoot down helicopters and take unneeded equipment and sell it for scrap back to the Americans, sometimes in exchange for medicine and other basic necessities.

What an interesting war. Americans are fkn nazis though, as are the French and Japanese who had also colonized/attempted to colonize Vietnam. Except in the mind of a white racist, there's no justification to colonization and I give unconditional support to the Vietnamese and other post-/neo-/colonized peoples such as the Algerians, Afghanis, Haitians, South Americans, Palestinians in their struggle for emancipation.

Sickle.

1) cuz it sucks.

2) cuz it's awesome.

Got 2 good friends both been to nepal, both said it was incredible, might have to go if i can afford it too.

And Hugg, that dude that took the bullet was a Korean lol, he was using a handgun or something, i was given the same story too.

was your guide a slightly crazy skinny guy with floppy hair? The best part of the Chu Ci trip was in the bus on the way there, the bus driver crashed into some crazy bitch on a moped, knocked her off her bike, AND SHE FUCKING FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT, she was ready to MAUL the driver.hahahahha. She called her husband up to beat him up hahahahah we eventually got away, the bus driver was the most serene person ive ever seen in my life hahahaha

yes i also heard he was korean. my guide wasn't that crazy, just lame. the motorbike scene in saigon is pretty wild.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-29-2009, 12:03 AM

shame your parents did'nt fork out the money they spent on travel to fix your ruggard teeth.