PDA

View Full Version : Comets Descent?

Jin10304
10-28-2009, 03:09 AM
Ive seen shooting stars many times in my life but I believe what I saw last night was a comet if I'm correct. Am I right though? I dont have a picture of it but I was walking in San Jose towards my sisters house & when I looked up I saw a bright ball of flashing lights in descent towards Earth falling near my sisters apartment. It didnt have a tail like a shooting star but it left a trail of bright green smoke in the air (it was cloudy at night yesterday) and certainly didnt have the speed of a shooting star. Did I witness a comet?

ALCATRAZ
10-28-2009, 03:11 AM
cool

Prolifical ENG
10-28-2009, 11:03 AM
green? it could have been a comet rather than a meteor(ite).

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Ive seen shooting stars many times in my life but I believe what I saw last night was a comet if I'm correct. Am I right though? I dont have a picture of it but I was walking in San Jose towards my sisters house & when I looked up I saw a bright ball of flashing lights in descent towards Earth falling near my sisters apartment. It didnt have a tail like a shooting star but it left a trail of bright green smoke in the air (it was cloudy at night yesterday) and certainly didnt have the speed of a shooting star. Did I witness a comet?

Yo i saw exactly the same thing on Monday night comgin back from work!!

It left a HUGE muthafuckin trail, thick trail that just stayed in the air and didnt break up or anything. It was getting dark too but i could still see the trail.

I didnt see the comet though. Just the big ass thick trail.

Jin10304
10-29-2009, 04:07 PM
/\ Yup, the green trail was thick but the green smoke went away because the ball of light was illuminating the smoke of the sky

Tecknowledgist
10-29-2009, 08:24 PM
we are not alone

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 08:44 PM
stay off that dope!

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
lol niggaz is high