PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Crooked I release

Undiluted Karma
10-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi,

Just started really listening to this guy, I think he is fire, just wanted to ask what you guys think is his best release, so I have somewhere to at least start XD.

Thanks

Thworldisyours
10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
His best stuff is his Hip Hop Weekly freestyle series of a couple years ago, the St. Valentines Bossacre mixtape, the Block Obama I and II tapes, and I thought he was the MVP of the Slaughterhouse album...

He's also got a new EP, Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist, that just leaked... I've had the first track of that shit on repeat the past couple days...

qcK3D6EmSrc
ZTWMQLOJOMw&NR=1

claaa7
10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
i didn't know he had releases

Poetic Wun
10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
i been listening to hi more latelY as well, thanks for bitin my thread j/p
he gives alot of energy... thats why i liked cube was, even tho his lyrics weren't great, he has a real presence on the mic.

Crooked got the lyrics and a more raw energy.

my fav track gotta be this one i heard but i cant find it, it says some shit like 'maybe i should do this or do that'
something
all i really remember was at the end he says 'maybe i should just say fuck hip-hop'

there are times where i think he falls too deep into his persona tho.
like that song i mentioned, if u ever get a chance to hear it... he keeps saying "maybe i should [do this]" "maybe i should [do that]"-- end it all with one shot... blah blah... im like damn nigga, maybe you should, shut the fuck up man.
saying nobody tops him from the west unless your last name shakur
he murder a beat like lapd wanna murder him or somthin
sometimes i think he believes his own shit lol
but dont get me wrong, he's nice

Undiluted Karma
10-28-2009, 04:32 PM
His best stuff is his Hip Hop Weekly freestyle series of a couple years ago, the St. Valentines Bossacre mixtape, the Block Obama I and II tapes, and I thought he was the MVP of the Slaughterhouse album...

He's also got a new EP, Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist, that just leaked... I've had the first track of that shit on repeat the past couple days...

qcK3D6EmSrc
ZTWMQLOJOMw&NR=1

First track Mr Pigface I think it is yeah that is dope

Undiluted Karma
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the info lads

check two
10-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I didn't know he had a solo album out, but Steady Mobb'n should get back together.

RAW-TASTE
10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
my fav track gotta be this one i heard but i cant find it, it says some shit like 'maybe i should do this or do that'
something
all i really remember was at the end he says 'maybe i should just say fuck hip-hop'

the song is 'if you ever hear me', i remember that end too and he said like NWA D.O.C. big daddy kane and some more legends as the chorus, one of my fave crooked i songs though, basically in the song, he goes through his life of hiphop and talks about "real hiphop" lmao