PDA

View Full Version : Best saigon?

GSTYLE
10-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Ive heard a few tracks from Sai here n there over the years but the All In A Days Work album really impressed me, as have odd tracks like Dreams, Gotta Believe it and that new one "its alright", so whats his best shit i should check out?

IS HIS ALBUM EVER GONNA DROP?!

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-28-2009, 04:45 PM
return of the yardfather mixtape
welcome to saigon mixtape

/end thread.

Thworldisyours
10-28-2009, 05:11 PM
Definitely Warning Shots 1...

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 11:50 AM
I haven't heard any of his music. Is he a good rapper? Where can i buy his mixtapes from? I read a review about his new mixtape Warning Shots part 2 in this month's XXL magazine and the writer gave it a bad review.

Sham-iLL
11-01-2009, 01:15 AM
XXL mothafuckaz dunno how to give reviews, I remember they gave AZ's "The Format" a L. that's like a 3/5. It was much better than that

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Yeah i usually don't listen to rap music magazine writer's opinions about albums. I'm sure Saigon's new mixtape is tight. I've read his interviews and he seems like a smart guy and i like his opinion about the rap industry. I just haven't heard his music yet but i'll check it out eventually. It's fucked up he can't get a album out but that's not his fault. Record companies are obviously scared of his music.

-The A to the Z-
11-01-2009, 01:48 PM
I really liked All In a Day's Work too, but trust me - Warning Shots 2 is as awful as the reviews make it out to be.

It has some great songs right at the beginning and end, but everything in-between?

Some of the most hypocritical shit the dude's ever done.

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 01:55 PM
All In A Day's Work is the name of his album or mixtape? Is it new or old?

11th Chamber
11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
return of the yardfather mixtape
welcome to saigon mixtape

/end thread.

agreed.

I gave up on dude years ago, he's never gonna drop shit

Thworldisyours
11-02-2009, 10:11 AM

It's a mixtape and is pretty recent... I think it came out earlier this year... Definitely better than Warning Shots 2 (which I wasn't really feelin at first listen. Might need to give it a second listen tho)...

-The A to the Z-
11-02-2009, 12:45 PM

All In a Day's Work is a collaborative album with Statik Selektah and was created, allegedly, within 24 hours, hence the name.

And yeah, it came out earlier this year but is only sold online.

FfkN0sTVx8M <---First single.

N.B.
Later on that year, Saigon proceeded to dick suck the South on Warning Shots 2.