PDA

View Full Version : I really want another firm album !!!!

zooruka
10-28-2009, 11:11 PM
since everybody is doing sequals ...I want a firm reunion... I think they would kill it and get mad cream at this point in the game because people are hungry for somthing different, I always thought the firm was upper class rap at it`s finest... I dont want cormega on it though and no dre production...just foxy, nas escobar, az sosa, and nature...I wouldnt mind a guest apperance from raekwon and prodigy (if they raps properly)...but yeah really after the sucess nas and foxy and az and nature are having lately this album would put them back on top.... and be a breath of fresh air for the game.

I think rap is in dyer need of taking it back to 79.

It`s time to call a meeting of the heads of the five families and make the peace ...hahahahah lamo

peace be with you !

11th Chamber
10-28-2009, 11:14 PM
your not gonna get one

zooruka
10-28-2009, 11:18 PM
what is the reason behind it though...I mean if the dollo is correct why not.. it could be a big pay day for them...and with all that kelis noise nas needs to cop that cake namsayin.

peace be with you !

ALCATRAZ
10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
i'm starting to think zooruka just got put on to nas ... first the thread about the message being the greatest song ever, then the illmatic is overrated thread, now the firm reunion album? lol zooruka did u just learn about nas ??

Thworldisyours
10-29-2009, 12:02 AM
Too much time has passed for this to happen (especially for Fox who doesnt even sound the same since she lost her hearing)...

I'd be good with just a Nas/AZ album (and even that is LOOOOONG overdue and will probably never happen)...

zooruka
10-29-2009, 12:02 AM
i'm starting to think zooruka just got put on to nas ... first the thread about the message being the greatest song ever, then the illmatic is overrated thread, now the firm reunion album? lol zooruka did u just learn about nas ??

nah ... but I have been getting into him alot more lately.

peace be with you !

5hundred&one
10-29-2009, 12:11 AM
why? the firm album sucked.

zooruka
10-29-2009, 12:17 AM
why? the firm album sucked.

yeah some tracks where wack but it had its fair share of banga`s.

throw your gunz

firm fiasco

executive decisions (nas`s and az verses is crack son !)

desperado`s

even 5 minutes to flush is aight... the beat is bangin and the flow is tight its just the chorus that is the only let down.

peace be with you !

MaskedAvenger
10-29-2009, 12:53 AM
When the Firm album was released it gone slammed hard for how wack it was, why would they do it again? Cormega refused to be on it.

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Cormega refused to be on it.

try again nerd

cormega did not refuse to be on the firm, he refused to sign a production contract which he cant be blamed for because that's what got him in trouble with def jam in the first place ... nas removed mega's verse on one of the first recorded firm joints and basically kicked him out of the group ... cormega didn't refuse to do shit ... get ur facts str8

Thworldisyours
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
When the Firm album was released it gone slammed hard for how wack it was, why would they do it again? Cormega refused to be on it.

Because the album could've been and should've been a lot better...

Especially if they left the Teena Marie samples in the crate and stayed on the mafioso shit...

Case in point...........

SQ1Ve9mfXrU

MaskedAvenger
10-29-2009, 10:16 AM
try again nerd

cormega did not refuse to be on the firm, he refused to sign a production contract which he cant be blamed for because that's what got him in trouble with def jam in the first place ... nas removed mega's verse on one of the first recorded firm joints and basically kicked him out of the group ... cormega didn't refuse to do shit ... get ur facts str8

That may be true but Cormega didn't wanna be part of the Firm because he said he didn't like the whole mafioso fake raps. I still have The Source issue where has says this. I'll scan and post it up in the next few days

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 03:08 PM
That may be true but Cormega didn't wanna be part of the Firm because he said he didn't like the whole mafioso fake raps. I still have The Source issue where has says this. I'll scan and post it up in the next few days

i'll put money down that mega said that after he had been informed that his ass was out of the group ...

Criminal thoughts in the blue Porsche, my destiny's to be the new boss
That nigga Paulie gotta die - he too soft
That nigga's dead on, a key of her-oin, they found his head on
the couch with his dick in his mouth, I put the hit out
Yo, the smoothest killer since Bugsy, bitches love me
And Queens where my drugs be, I wear Guess jeans and rugbies
Yo my people from Medina they will see you
when you re-up on your heater all your cream go betweeen us
Real shit, my Desert Eagle got a ill grip
I chill with, niggaz that hit Dominican spots and steal bricks
My red beam, made a dread scream, and sprayed a Fed team
Corleone be turnin niggaz to fiends
U-Conn's and ninja black Lexus, 'Mega the pretty boy
with mafia connections it's The Firm nigga set it

im sorry but that nigga ain't foolin me ... in my opinion he was probably just trying to save face for getting kicked out of the best thing that he had comin ... nas is a jerk for ruining mega's career, but i don't believe mega one bit when he say he ain't into mafia raps ... he lightweight built his career on it

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Mega got kicked out because the groups manager didnt like him and had personal ties to Nature, and because Nas is a backstabbing bitch

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 03:43 PM
nature is fuckin ASS lol the album sucked because of him ... i don't think nature has ever won ... not even once

Poetic Wun
10-29-2009, 03:52 PM
i cant remember, was dre behind the beats on this tape

Sadat X
10-29-2009, 03:59 PM
nature is fuckin ASS lol the album sucked because of him ... i don't think nature has ever won ... not even onceWRONG!!!... Nature used to be fuckin nice...

Nature kills Nas on this joint...
UCRmyFnXxi0

Nature's best song
QAg5T9pq84Q

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 04:12 PM
meh i grew up listening to nature the nigga ain't all that ... he has his couple bangers just like any other nigga rappin in the late nineties ... but foreal, dude ain't that nice

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-29-2009, 04:16 PM
LOL Nature is mediocre everyone knows this even Nature himself. His own mother was probably even slightly dissapointed he was on the Firm album.

KLIION JENSEN
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
that first Firm album was dope, apart from one or two tracks, but the rest was banging....best album Nas has done since Illmatic....

Nature was a dissapointing replacement for Cormega, he's "aiight" on a good day, but he has a horribly gay voice.....

AZ killed it as usual, Nas killed it too - and i'm not a big fan of Nas, Foxy was dope, and Dre killed the production based on "Phone Tap" alone....

get the original group together, and some beats of equal or greater quality and it'd work i reckon....

speaking of hip hop supergroups, did The Commission ever drop an album or anything, other than Brooklyns Finest & I Love The Dough ??

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 06:45 PM
junior mafia, the commission ... biggie was really tryna play that role wasn't he? lol

zooruka
10-29-2009, 07:27 PM
that first Firm album was dope, apart from one or two tracks, but the rest was banging....best album Nas has done since Illmatic....

i agree his raps where on point.

Nature was a dissapointing replacement for Cormega, he's "aiight" on a good day, but he has a horribly gay voice.....??

cosign

I dont really like natures voice, also i agree he can be dope on a good day ...I mean just peep his raps on 5 minutes to flush...but no way do I want mega on the next firm album if there is one, dude is mad average i.m.o.

AZ killed it as usual, Nas killed it too - and i'm not a big fan of Nas, Foxy was dope, and Dre killed the production based on "Phone Tap" alone

yeah nas az and nature killed it and foxy was nasty on firm fiasco.

get the original group together, and some beats of equal or greater quality and it'd work i reckon....

cosign

I know people slammed it for being to commercially orientated but if the album dropped to day people would be all over it..I guess they picked the wrong time to drop as rap was more grimey back in the 90`s...but yeah they would get major cream if they reunite today.

peace be with you !

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 03:03 PM
GXVC9AM1lIg

oldie
10-30-2009, 06:34 PM
not gunna happen man, would be good though

Nature is nice on a good day but the rest of the time he is average, his album For All Seasons sucks...according to wikipedia he released another album last year.
hmm....

beautifulrock
10-30-2009, 09:40 PM
I prefer my albums al dente

KLIION JENSEN
10-31-2009, 07:17 AM
but no way do I want mega on the next firm album if there is one, dude is mad average i.m.o.

just out of curiosity, but why do you dislike Cormega so much ?? i think you're the first person i've come across that knows about him & does'nt like him....

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 02:18 PM
What's up with all the Nature hate on here? Dude is a good rapper but his albums suck because of bad beats and there's nothing wrong with his voice. Oldie, Nature recently released another album? Why? LOL. I'd rather have Cormega on the Firm album than Nature. I wouldn't say Nas ruined Cormega's career. Cormega is still doing music and i'm sure he should be financially straight. The Firm album was very disappointing because of wack beats.

Polocash7
10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
junior mafia, the commission ... biggie was really tryna play that role wasn't he? lolWhat role?

Polocash7
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
The Firm LP was aiight. No need for a part 2. Now,an AZ & Nas LP is somethin' I would look forward too

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 03:00 PM
I guess he's trying to say Biggie was trying to be a mobster and acting like he's living the good life when he really wasn't. Junior Mafia's first album was decent but their 2nd album is trash LOL. Their 2nd album is called Riot Musik and the beats on there are terrible. Plus there was only 3 members left on that album LOL.

zooruka
10-31-2009, 05:41 PM
just out of curiosity, but why do you dislike Cormega so much ?? i think you're the first person i've come across that knows about him & does'nt like him....

I just dont feel him as a rapper (no homo).

What's up with all the Nature hate on here? Dude is a good rapper but his albums suck because of bad beats and there's nothing wrong with his voice.

yeah nature is a good rapper just listen to smoke and or five minutes to flush...homie can spit nice with it when he wants to...but I do agree his voice isnt that great but I can sorta handle it if he comes correct.

peace be with you !