PDA

View Full Version : The Nas X Just Blaze snippet...

Thworldisyours
10-29-2009, 12:34 PM
glzFlLznDUs

oDoUoSoKo
10-29-2009, 12:40 PM
sick..whats the story with that?

angry!
10-29-2009, 12:40 PM
nas is an idiot!!!!

he could get any track he wants from kanye, alchemist, dre, or just blaze...

and this nigga opts for salam remi and tikki no name!!!!!

shit is bangin by the way, good looks!!!!

cap
10-29-2009, 12:54 PM
wasnt that special, i expect more from these 2.

Thworldisyours
10-29-2009, 12:59 PM
sick..whats the story with that?

Blaze played it on the Tony Touch show on Shade 45 a couple nights ago... I have no idea what album this is for (can't be for the Damien Marley project?)... I guess its for the album after that???

Knowing Nas and how crazy this is, it'll probably never make an official album...

Like this...........

e_trX08bCLY

Or this.............

pZNrIzVTuZQ

OR THIS..............

FTEehH3AwDU

Starting to get the point???

Lweb80EXpns

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-29-2009, 01:32 PM
Just Blaze doing DOOM impressions now?

Honestly though Just Blazed fell off around 2003/04. Hes been super average since those days

Meta4
10-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Just still my favorite producer.

benzo
10-30-2009, 07:33 AM
The snippet is decent but I hadn't heard that Serious joint before... That's the fire tracks that I want from Nas! Daaaamn!

claaa7
10-30-2009, 08:22 AM
one of my favorite Just Blaze beats of all time is "Kingdom Come" by Jay-Z where he chops up the 'Super Freak' sample something crazy, and that's from late 2006.. great producer and this joint sounds pretty hot, although Jus is capable of much more than this!

i hope Nas is opting for a vintage hip-hop feel for his next album, he contacted Pete Rock to produce for it, he contaced 9th Wonder (who previed the instrumental - GODDAMN!!) and now Just Blaze and we all know DJ Premier is willing to work with Nas at any time. don't knock Salaam Remi though, he's a great producer and has great chemistry with Nas; "What Goes Around", "Made You Look", "Get Down", "Thief's Theme", "Where Are They Now" and "You Can't Stop Us Now" to name a few but I do agree however that Nas need some better shit for next time.

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Blaze played it on the Tony Touch show on Shade 45 a couple nights ago... I have no idea what album this is for (can't be for the Damien Marley project?)... I guess its for the album after that???

Knowing Nas and how crazy this is, it'll probably never make an official album...

Like this...........

e_trX08bCLY

Or this.............

pZNrIzVTuZQ

OR THIS..............

FTEehH3AwDU

Starting to get the point???

Lweb80EXpns

Dont forget
9g7qUlARPWQ
and...
vfct_JtzxIU

Longbongcilvaringz
10-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Just Blaze was always "super average".

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Dont forget
9g7qUlARPWQ
and...
vfct_JtzxIU

I was only trying to focus on this decade. If I was going to list every good Nas track that never saw the light of the day I'd probably die from old age before I hit Submit...

But here's some more...

5IWxFAoiNGU
r9mTAqmzy5k
OlTT-dBmc7k

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 11:31 AM
And for those poor souls that don't respect Justin Blaze, I feel sorry for your mother...

eALSfa051hY

angry!
10-30-2009, 11:44 AM
just never fell off, he fell back!!!! hes smart too, he drops that t.i. joint with rihanna for the masses, freeing him to produce chunks for dope niggas on the come up like sai and jay electronica!!!

hes a great, his drum programming is epic and he can go just about anywhere with the tracks!!! he workin on the new em record, i can imagine its gonna be some next level product!!!!

and salaam remi is cool... if youre horse or jungle collecting beats!!! this is nas yo, elite emcee, all time great!!! he needs elite production, you cant argue this because illmatic is a testament to this idea working out beautifully!!!!

hustlers with dre and game? cmon son everyone bumps that record, where as a lot of untitled is reserved for hardcore fans!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-30-2009, 01:28 PM
where y'all at was the track that made me want hiphop is dead

when it wasn't on the tracklist, I was mad

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 01:45 PM
where y'all at was the track that made me want hiphop is dead

when it wasn't on the tracklist, I was mad

Salaam produced that too...

Dude aint wack.

Edgar Erebus
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
I'll never understand why Just makes abominations like "Live Your Life" or "Number One" when he can always make a track that rocks.