PDA

View Full Version : *Song Writing Contest-aka-"You've been exposed you Fucking homo The Official Thread"

KLIVE KRAVEN
10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Songwriters contest.

There are prizes!!!!

For more information read the banner on my page @

www.soundclick.com/klivekraven

rules are simple and there is no entry fee!

Check it out now for your chance to win!!!

KLIVE KRAVEN
10-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Dont sleep on this oppurtunity!

J-Cee
10-31-2009, 10:55 PM
dope beats..imma get a couple leases or woteva off ya soon..
peace

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-01-2009, 09:23 AM
ur beats all have the same drums and snares

12weLvE
11-01-2009, 09:59 AM

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Actually not even close. You must be deaf. I use a differnt drum kit each time i make any new beats. So how does that even make sense? Fail. Next!

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-01-2009, 02:08 PM
wow, you have got to be fucking kidding me?

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7413435&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8228013&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6605450&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7710666&q=hi

KILLBOT, YOUR OPINION IS NULL AND VOID AND OBVIOUS TO SEE WHY YOU COULDT TELL THE DIFFERNCE. I MEAN FUUUUCK! PEEP YA OWN SHIT BEFORE YOU TRY TO CRITICIZE WHICH YOU COULDNT EVEN PROPERLY DO AS SEEING HOW THERE ALL DIFFERNT DRUM KITS.

DC Entel
11-01-2009, 05:43 PM

I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree

12weLvE
11-01-2009, 05:59 PM

12weLvE
11-01-2009, 05:59 PM

J-Cee
11-01-2009, 09:09 PM
His beats are fuckin dope..whats wrong with catz..for real..

12weLvE
11-01-2009, 09:22 PM
His beats are fuckin dope..whats wrong with catz..for real..

Did somebody diss his beats?? Unless I am blind I did not see anybody post anything about his beats being wack.

J-Cee
11-01-2009, 11:07 PM
i didnt say that either did i??..it's just i think he should get more props then he has so far for the quality of his beats..get it..?

Slurch Yung
11-02-2009, 02:05 PM
most the drums and all the patterns sound the same or MAAAAD similar- the samples is nice and dark i'm feeling the samples-

but yo the prizes are wack.

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-02-2009, 03:02 PM
The prizes are whack? Hahaha. Nah fag ya whole style is whack.

I didnt post this shit to dispute with some hating ass children.

I posted this to give some unkown heads a chance.

And on some real shit, im producing a 7 song ep for c-rayz walz, a single
for goretex and a single for copywrite. So obviously my sht isnt "whack".

And 12welve whats up with the chiming in on the topic to post "..."

if you got some shit to say just say it, although i dont know why anyone even came in here to talk shit. That wasnt the goal of this post.

This conduct is fuckin pitiful. Oh no i better be careful, a mod might e-bang on me...

Then ban me!.

Fags.

5hundred&one
11-02-2009, 03:04 PM
lmao

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Yo I aint Dissin You Son But I Just Listened To The First Five Beats On Ya Page And The Drums ARE The Same .....And Glass Wine Sample Doesnt Even Go With The Drums....At All.....

All The Aside Some Of The Other Joints Were Decent , But Nothing That Would Spark My Intrest To Enter A Contest.....And Lol At A Autograph Being A Prize

DC Entel
11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Yo I aint Dissin You Son But I Just Listened To The First Five Beats On Ya Page And The Drums ARE The Same .....And Glass Wine Sample Doesnt Even Go With The Drums....At All.....

All The Aside Some Of The Other Joints Were Decent , But Nothing That Would Spark My Intrest To Enter A Contest.....And Lol At A Autograph Being A Prize

I don't think cats would lie to you bro...I have to agree

Boss_Digger
11-02-2009, 04:03 PM
http://thegazz.com/gblogs/beerstoyou/files/2007/09/76-head_up_ass.jpg

MENES
11-02-2009, 04:04 PM
You definetly have the ability to headhunt good samples.... but once i've heard the first 10 seconds of your beat, i've heard it all...

and drums? yea mang, they sound very similar. I didnt hear to many beats that punched me in the chestmantle and broke my jaw... and SLURCH... WHACK? haha come on man thats jus foul

good lookin on a c-rayz album, though. But I'd rather hear 7th Grand produce it:b he chops like a samurai, keeping rayz on his toes, drums that'll fuck heads up... rather then the same beat for 3.5 minutes

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
I got to keep in mind im not a normal head here.

Yall can continue the circle jerk.

Peaces.

Drunken Monk
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
peace kraven

MENES
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
WE LISTEN TO THA MUSIC HOMIE, WE ARE ALL REAL HIP HOP HEADS, IF YOU WAS AS SUPER UNBELIEVABLY DOPE, AS YOU THINK YOU ARE, WE'D TELL YOU

just secretly make the adjustments that EVERYONE seems to be telling you, no one will ever know... hahaha

cheque please

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Circle jerk, it continues.

12weLvE
11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
The prizes are whack? Hahaha. Nah fag ya whole style is whack.

I didnt post this shit to dispute with some hating ass children.

I posted this to give some unkown heads a chance.

And on some real shit, im producing a 7 song ep for c-rayz walz, a single
for goretex and a single for copywrite. So obviously my sht isnt "whack".

And 12welve whats up with the chiming in on the topic to post "..."

if you got some shit to say just say it, although i dont know why anyone even came in here to talk shit. That wasnt the goal of this post.

This conduct is fuckin pitiful. Oh no i better be careful, a mod might e-bang on me...

Then ban me!.

Fags.

Once again... All your drums sound the same. The thing is, there is nothing wrong with simple drums, but change it up a little bit, you claim to use diff drum kits, but unless i am crazy I dont hear them; and I have good enough sound equipment to notice. Change the bpm's, do something other than lay simple drums down, and play over-used samples, that have been gangbanged by thousands of producers over them.
And let me quote you on this:

"usually when I flip something I like to keep that blend on it, I usually dont chop shit so its not indistinguishable" --

To me thats called... LAZY... Who the hell cant do a boom boom bap clicking on the mouse on FL Studios, and then chop a loop of sample, and lay it on top???

Dig a little deeper man, be creative, and rock your own style. All I hear is Necro emulation beats when I listen. I like your mixing abilities, you have that down, but your creativity is suffering, for you to be such an arrogant s.o.b.

Its not hate dude, its just honesty. You come in here, and you think you are some kind of celeb. Criticism is criticism and you made yourself look like an idiot by shooting back at Killbot. So what that he is not on your level lol. He is 16 y.o. and just learning. I think in your interview you say youve been doing it since the 90's?? Damn I aint never heard of you till you got on Wu corp.

Come back at me how ever you want, but in the end the truth remains... all your drums sound the same and your samples have been rocked by thousands...why... because they are from obvious sources... Get your digging game up, and creativity. Maybe then you will inspire someone.

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah im out, anyone trying to hit me up for the contest or whatever. Just email me or hit my soundclick page. Too many faggots here for my taste, and im not into the whole ego stroking fag packs that roll on forums. Fuck this site, wu is dope no doubt. But its sad to see what the fans have become.

MENES
11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
come back next year for some eggnog in ya eyes!

Drunken Monk
11-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah im out, anyone trying to hit me up for the contest or whatever. Just email me or hit my soundclick page. Too many faggots here for my taste, and im not into the whole ego stroking fag packs that roll on forums. Fuck this site, wu is dope no doubt. But its sad to see what the fans have become.

co-sign

peace dude
ameen

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Truth remians your ear isnt that good. I could post up each drum kit if i really wnted too but i dont have all that time. Keep arguing with the wall lil homie -1-

Hellspawn
11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
lol @ the autograph prize, who are you again ?

Sorry but all the beats sound the same indeed bro.

Slurch Yung
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
this whole contest is a fuckin joke.

DC Entel
11-02-2009, 08:19 PM
this whole contest is a fuckin joke.

exxxon
11-03-2009, 04:12 AM
fuck a drum kit son...try flippin a snare off some quazar, a hi hat of some marvin gaye, a kick from paul humphrey, a bassline from another lp..just some random names but fuck a drum kit... thats why they sound the same..no creativity, this dude seemed decent at first attitude wize kept it cool but yo when this cat posted a couple vidz he thought he was some god...quantizing beats is for cats with no skill and for the albums or ep single whatever the fuck...you payin em..straight up..knockin slurch... you a fuckin joke duke get your bars up..

DrunkenMasta303
11-03-2009, 05:07 AM
LOL ive NEVER quantized a beat, i dont even know how 2 do that shit..

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 05:26 AM
fuck a drum kit son...try flippin a snare off some quazar, a hi hat of some marvin gaye, a kick from paul humphrey, a bassline from another lp..just some random names but fuck a drum kit... thats why they sound the same..no creativity, this dude seemed decent at first attitude wize kept it cool but yo when this cat posted a couple vidz he thought he was some god...quantizing beats is for cats with no skill and for the albums or ep single whatever the fuck...you payin em..straight up..knockin slurch... you a fuckin joke duke get your bars up..

:yes::lmao:

5hundred&one
11-03-2009, 07:07 AM
I ain't never used quantizing either, but y'all are acting the same way white people acted when sampling dominated hip-hop. To me, there ain't no rules in making a beat, the only rule is if you can make it sound cool, do it. fuck all that other bullshit.

to KK, at the end of the day they're right about your drums. They sound generic and the patterns for the first 5 beats on your page sound really similar. Use real drum kits as an analogy; a piccolo snare made by Tama and another made by Ayote are going to sound really close to each other even though they're from different kits. what makes them sound distinct is the way you utilize them and the way you mix them. you can use different kits all day, but that ain't the point, if it sounds the same, it sounds the same, regardless of what kit it's from. either get a bigger variety of drum sounds or mix them so they sound unique, otherwise your beats will sound uninspired.

my mixer and my good pc are fucked, so I can't use hardware or any of the drums I have in my keyboard or anything right now, I've been making all my beats in fruity loops for the past year and a half or so and even on my computer I have folders with thousands of drums sounds that I sampled, personally. It ain't required of a producer to do it that way, buy I'm like fuck it at least my beats won't sound like everybody else's. that's just me personally, do it the way you do it, by all means, I'm just giving you some insight on why so many people would say that shit.

Complex
11-03-2009, 10:22 AM

real spit...

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 01:55 PM
I ain't never used quantizing either, but y'all are acting the same way white people acted when sampling dominated hip-hop. To me, there ain't no rules in making a beat, the only rule is if you can make it sound cool, do it. fuck all that other bullshit.

to KK, at the end of the day they're right about your drums. They sound generic and the patterns for the first 5 beats on your page sound really similar. Use real drum kits as an analogy; a piccolo snare made by Tama and another made by Ayote are going to sound really close to each other even though they're from different kits. what makes them sound distinct is the way you utilize them and the way you mix them. you can use different kits all day, but that ain't the point, if it sounds the same, it sounds the same, regardless of what kit it's from. either get a bigger variety of drum sounds or mix them so they sound unique, otherwise your beats will sound uninspired.

my mixer and my good pc are fucked, so I can't use hardware or any of the drums I have in my keyboard or anything right now, I've been making all my beats in fruity loops for the past year and a half or so and even on my computer I have folders with thousands of drums sounds that I sampled, personally. It ain't required of a producer to do it that way, buy I'm like fuck it at least my beats won't sound like everybody else's. that's just me personally, do it the way you do it, by all means, I'm just giving you some insight on why so many people would say that shit.

I really dont think drums are the issue here, yeah the drums are all a bit samey but the reason everyones pitching in and taking a pop boils down to EGO plain and simple. A no name producer has no business setting up a competion for "no name cats to make a name for themselfs" giving away leases as prizes and autographed CD's. The whole thing is about self gratifcation and its completley obnoxtious to be frank. were all in the same boat here no matter what your goal is with your music, no one knows us and no one gives a fuck about us and most of all we ALL have flaws and something to learn and if you think your above all that with nothing to back it up then your gonna get ripped!!! If dude came in on the humble, took feed like a man, dropped feed on some other cats work i expect he would be highly respected but he didnt so fuck him and his average ass!!

matter of fact ive only seen this fuck post outside of his own threads 3 times, once to say "i made the beat" and the other 2 to post vids of himself so that says it all IMO. By the way his vids are hilarious!!! soooooooooo Klive Kraven spelt with 2 kays cos its more hip hop you have been officially exposed you fucking homo!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
so since nobody wants in, you can prep the exclusives for me. i'll be submitting the only entry. and make my CD out to "The Illest Muhfukka Alive"

M.O.D.
11-03-2009, 03:19 PM
klive kraven's a certified bitch , word life

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
oh shit

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Soon as i leave 50 faggots start talking again. Yall fags need some fresh air. And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too. Keep trying, make sure to cop the black death adder (c-rayz walz/klive kraven ep) when it drops in stores.

See ya faggots when you actually make it somewhere. Peep who i have worked with and for before you say im a nobody faggot. Hahaha. -1-

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 05:55 PM
And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too.

I would be the first to agree with you there!!! but thats because im not a conceted prick, I know my place

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-03-2009, 05:58 PM
How did i come off as concieted? Any your still a faggot. Nothings changed. You dont think your beats are ill because you know there not ill. Your average at best. Keep it movin. Im out for good this time for real, just wanted to come back and enjoy the tear jerking cry party. Enjoy your sad existence in your poorly fashioned career. Why worry about me, your respected kid, your a moderator on a hip hop site!

MENES
11-03-2009, 06:00 PM
hahaha

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Soon as i leave 50 faggots start talking again. Yall fags need some fresh air. And 7th i peeped ya shit too homie. I guess you would be considered average at best too. Keep trying, make sure to cop the black death adder (c-rayz walz/klive kraven ep) when it drops in stores.

See ya faggots when you actually make it somewhere. Peep who i have worked with and for before you say im a nobody faggot. Hahaha. -1-

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3950/4nyh3.png

Bunch of no names to me except for 2 of them... You said you worked with C-Rayz?? Lets here something...show and prove... And dude stop being a bitch... everyone says your drums game needs some uppin, take it in man, stop bitching for real, its just feed.

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 06:05 PM
lol Im not even a moderater im just a sad old regular poster im affraid!!! I know Im average beacause it takes years to get good a something and i only started a year and a half ago so i have much too learn and will take critiscim accordingly where as you will not hence you come of as being conceted

ps your drums all sound the same

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 06:06 PM
oh and if youve been doing this since you where 6 and still havnt made it yet maybe you should think about getting a job at macdonalds

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Everyone peep this emotional clown!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qrwbmw6ToDE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qrwbmw6ToDE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 06:13 PM
CLick...

Point...

Make a beat...

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 06:15 PM
"I am sick fucking producer... I got talent you dont!"

-Klive Kraven with 2 K's because is more hip hop---

LMAO!!! Oh yes you are sick!! You take orchestrated music from movies, and tv shows and loop them over the same drums every beat.. step your game up!!

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Feel the wrath of K live Kraven...
(Spelled it with two K's so you dont get mad)

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2347/hollywoodklyvehogan.jpg

+)

:W

:tease:

:point:

*(:)

:picture:

:loser:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:spin: PEACE... And hope to never see you on this board again you idiot...

Complex
11-03-2009, 07:02 PM
lmao..

THE MASON
11-03-2009, 07:18 PM
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!!!!!

dude calls 7th, one of the masters of the drum game average, 7th just be a humble dude, unlike this Klive Kraven cat

i peeped ya vids, ya beats sound flat dude, drum game has no pop, no variation

like 12 said, show and prove son, show and prove, lets see a joint off this c rayz tape, cause i aint buyin it.

There aint really much, i can say that everyone else hasnt already told you, so just give it up, cause honestly you aint touchin cats game on here

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2009, 07:21 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2347/hollywoodklyvehogan.jpg
this needs to go in the Torso Appreciation Thread (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85974)

Uncle Steezo
11-03-2009, 07:24 PM
this is funny but...

all eTher aside....
yall should cut KK some slack.
real talk, he's got some fire in his catalog.

5hundred&one
11-03-2009, 07:28 PM
that's what I was saying.

still, giving out autographs as prizes? how is that I prize?

do we have to pay shipping if we win?

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 07:34 PM

LOL.

this is funny but...

all eTher aside....

Nobody called homeboy wack. He just got super emotional and started taking shots at heads. I ve been attacked by a bunch of cats who are regulars and all I do is crack up about it when I am in front of the computer. I banned, Monk and Skampoe and all I did was crack up! They posted pictures of me, and I just played their little game. I have a life, I work... I am working on my masters degree.. I produce... I party... I bang out with chicks and a bunch of other shit blah blah... This to me is all jokes. Klive got really frustrated, to a point where he is gone from Wu corp. Go back to your Necro forum, and stop promoting your shit here. You dont hit anybody up with feed, just another self centered idiot whot thinks that because he gets dick rode on the Necro board, he thinks he can get the same respect on the Corp... Fuck outta here man.

All in all.. Klive good luck with your hip hop career. Humble down a little is my only tip. And stop taking feed on your music so personal. Your shit does stink man!!! All our shit stinks!!

DC Entel
11-03-2009, 08:22 PM
thats because im not a conceted prick, I know my place

I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree..cept for 7th drum game he on some next shit..

5hundred&one
11-03-2009, 08:42 PM
How did i come off as concieted? Any your still a faggot. Nothings changed. You dont think your beats are ill because you know there not ill. Your average at best. Keep it movin. Im out for good this time for real, just wanted to come back and enjoy the tear jerking cry party. Enjoy your sad existence in your poorly fashioned career. Why worry about me, your respected kid, your a moderator on a hip hop site!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/SideshowBurns/KK.png

guess not.

KLIVE KRAVEN
11-03-2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7659624&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7639900&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6554562&q=hi (CHOPPED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7597331&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7338280&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7338297&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7219558&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=7243406&q=hi (COMPOSED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6805174&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6298123&q=hi (CHOPPED)

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6214688&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6214204&q=hi

IF YOU ALL REALLY FEEL MY BEATS HAVE NO DRUM VARIATION PEEP THESE.

IF YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEN I CAN ACCEPT THAT.

IF YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK OR STILL THINK THE SAME THEN, FUCK IT.

AS I SAID FROM THE START, I DIDNT COME HERE TO TALK SHIT.

MF Herbs
11-03-2009, 09:38 PM
things are bugged in the booth..

:edit: wtf @ the thread title.. lol.. I thought it was something else..

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
The sea consists of water drops, the sand dunes of grains of sand, time of moments, use them with common sense!

MENES
11-03-2009, 10:31 PM
The sea consists of water drops, the sand dunes of grains of sand, time of moments, use them with common sense!

haha whats goin on here with skampoe and his deep inner being showing

Bobby Budknickers
11-03-2009, 10:31 PM
http://lauriekendrick.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/cliff_claven.jpg

exxxon
11-03-2009, 11:51 PM
nice work twelve...

Uncle Steezo
11-04-2009, 12:55 AM
i feel ya man.(yes homo)
but as the "most furious emotions" title holder i can empathize with kk.
but yeah he's on the road to dumpsterland.

on a side note, big egos and braggadoccio is a big part of hiphop.
i aint tuckin my dick for nobody, but then again, i never drop wack shit.
so i rarely find a need to bow my head.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-04-2009, 09:36 AM
No Lie Cuz I Dont Two Of Those Beats Are Dope As Fuck.........But , You Dont Have Enough Variations In Drums They May Not be The Same But They Sound The Same , Trust Me I Know A Good Beat When I Hear It , I Rarely Spit Over A Bad Beat , Maybe Even Never . What You Need To Do Is Get Some Records And Chop Up Some More Drums.

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 10:02 AM
gavin, we need to work on other songs, and stfu u aunt got nuffin for no one let alone me..buahahahahahaha

Boss_Digger
11-04-2009, 10:56 AM
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahah!!!!!!!!

dude calls 7th, one of the masters of the drum game average, 7th just be a humble dude, unlike this Klive Kraven cat

I don't think cats would lie to you bro..I have to agree..cept for 7th drum game he on some next shit..

respect fellas thats mad peace but Like I said I know my place in the pecking order and I have much to learn!

this is funny but...

all eTher aside....

As I already said I dont think anyones really popping at the dudes skill level, he does have some cracking beats but that doesnt mean he cant improve because clearly he can and the only one that cant see it is him. A lot of the drums do sound the same... everyone agrees, a lot of the patterns sound the same...everyone agrees but that being said he knows how to make a beat and his mixing is top notch he just lacks creativity and originality. This is about attitude and ego and nothing more

on a side note, big egos and braggadoccio is a big part of hiphop.
i aint tuckin my dick for nobody, but then again, i never drop wack shit.
so i rarely find a need to bow my head.

Word this is very true fam but on the flip side big egos have and always will get challenged, this seperates the real from the fake, those that can back there ego and show and prove will move on up the ladder, those that cant will get laughed at and quickly be forgoten!!! as you say its a big part of hip hop

Uncle Steezo
11-04-2009, 01:58 PM
wise words indeed.

kk lost when he offered autographs. he better hope nobody tries to write chex with it.

yeah skampoe, we can run it. just wait till you hear this song me and a surprise guest are making right now.

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
hope is not duru buhahahahahahaha that would be epic

Bobby Budknickers
11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
^lol

that would be the most epic shit ever

btw, i lol'd@this part more than any other part:

there is no entry fee!

dude's got some good shit here and there though, better than anything i can do

LORD ZERO
11-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Peepin da beats now
dope shit but yeah u gotta diversify a bit more in ya drums!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-05-2009, 05:01 PM
yo klive ya shit is hot i like dem beats

Siris
11-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Songwriters contest.

There are prizes!!!!

For more information read the banner on my page @

www.soundclick.com/klivekraven (http://www.soundclick.com/klivekraven)

rules are simple and there is no entry fee!

Check it out now for your chance to win!!!

Hit me with Gods n Kings in a wav. the shit iz dope

12weLvE
11-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Now this will be pinned in the classic forum, and forever immortalized!

Klive Kraven with 2 K's becasue its more hip hop... You have officially been exposed you fucking homo!

Ps. Your drums still sound the same... and as the home boy DC Entel would say:

:tease: