PDA

View Full Version : has game lost his touch? new track with gucci mane & timbaland...

cap
10-29-2009, 03:42 PM
pure garbage imo, what is game thinking about working with this drooling idiot??

i got a bad feeling about the red album!

http://www.nappyjim.com/krazy.mp3

lynskey
10-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Gucci? fuck that.

Hopefully this won't spoil the album though, his first 3 are all solid.

Thworldisyours
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
What... he lost the ability to namedrop???

Or he stopped getting the best beats from the best producers???

Mcthuggin99
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM
is gucci trash?

YEEEEEEEAHHH!!!

hom1e
10-29-2009, 06:35 PM
+ He said this will be his most street oriented album...

catcha Freedman
10-29-2009, 09:36 PM
I don't like gucci but you got to give him some respect for being able to make so much money off simple ryms

food for thought
10-29-2009, 09:43 PM
^haha

Game has always been wack ass fuck and i still dont understand wu tang heads who listen to his simple ass name-dropping rhymes.

hes a bitch ass male stripper, change of love contestant.

lol hes not hip hop.

11th Chamber
10-29-2009, 09:49 PM
^^^

Until you hear this..

http://www.moesrealm.com/img/album_covers/YouKnowWhatItIsVol.3.jpg

or his other mixtapes, than dont speak.

food for thought
10-29-2009, 10:40 PM
^yea rite, why would i do that?

post something.

TSA
10-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Gucci mane is the shit, and his rhymes are on par with Rza's (09 rza) i would say. you ppl are just mad that a 'drooling idiot' is getting and doing everything you want to do in life and can't cause you're too smart.

Rode Block
10-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Gucci Mane is tight. I don't know why there's so much hate for him. He's an ignorant drug dealer from the South and that's all he ever tries to be. He keeps it real and his music is entertaining. No one is saying this guy is a good lyricist or whatever, but he knows how to make good music.

And LOL at whoever said Game does too much name dropping...36 Chambers was full of name dropping and no one ever bitches about that.

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Gucci Mane is tight. I don't know why there's so much hate for him. He's an ignorant drug dealer from the South and that's all he ever tries to be. He keeps it real and his music is entertaining. No one is saying this guy is a good lyricist or whatever, but he knows how to make good music.

And LOL at whoever said Game does too much name dropping...36 Chambers was full of name dropping and no one ever bitches about that.

Guy, pretty much every rapper namedrops... The thing is Game does it almost EVERY BAR...

Typical Game shit...

Dr. Dre birthed me...
Eazy E brought out the worst in me...
Hitting switches in the caddy smoking Chronic...
Calvin Broadus fuckin bitches Doggystyle ironic...
Nas came out with Illmatic...
Beef with Jigga cooked on Ether classic...

On some paint-by-numbers shit with no flow...

I aint saying dude is the worst but he's pretty average lyrically. Guy picks some great beats tho.

food for thought
10-30-2009, 12:56 PM
your forgot this..

"...and i love eazy e/ i also love listening to doctor d r e /...."

...type shit

TGambino
10-30-2009, 02:07 PM
i think game mighta worn himself out on all those mixtapes he put out which had reall good material on them....this song is trash

Edgar Erebus
10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Calvin Broadus fuckin bitches Doggystyle ironic...

I'm convinced Jayceon never wrote a line as dope as this one.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
What do you people have against Gucceh so much?

Why is The Game so superior to him?

Did you make this thead aswell when he did a song with Lil Wayne last year? Which was incidentally the best song on his album

TaKI9IhSvis

Waht makes you think THe Game gives a fuck about what some internet nerds think about who hes working with? He doesnt owe nothing to you, hes just getting on with his career.

Stop idolising these rappers.

hom1e
10-30-2009, 04:31 PM

Did you make this thead aswell when he did a song with Lil Wayne last year? Which was incidentally the best song on his album

TaKI9IhSvis

Waht makes you think THe Game gives a fuck about what some internet nerds think about who hes working with? He doesnt owe nothing to you, hes just getting on with his career.

Wasn't that good to me, I allways was skipping to Money - Fire!

cap
10-30-2009, 08:13 PM

TaKI9IhSvis

wtf are you talking about?

what does one track have to do with the other?

cus the featured artists are both from the south? wow thats deep!!

retard!!

and in the spirit of rappers not giving a fuck about our opinion you have 200000 posts? lol get the fuck outta here. you need to get off my jock!

if you dont recognise that this track is pure garbage and way beneath game's normal quality-level than you're a bigger moron than i thought.

and i'mma keep saying this.............................................. .............................. every other poster comes here to discuss hip hop, you on the other hand come here to interact with other men. even your mother would say thats some gay shit!!

lol, you're a sad little guy getting into dumb arguments and riding peoples jock on the internet!! wow, it boggles my mind that you dont recognise this!! wow!! sad!!

my prediction is that one day you'll hang yourself. lets see if im right lol.
goodnight.

hehsy5sy5
11-04-2009, 03:25 PM
yuppp the 'you know what it is' series mixtape for game is one of the sickest....nigga goes hard

angry!
11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
game really does namedrop excessively, but hes got all the tools as a emcee. his hooks could use some work, and he could limit guest appearences, but he does his thing especially when in comparison to the landscape hes in!!!

this song is trash tho, timbo sounding real tired lately!!!!

voice
charisma
flow
storytelling

"ol english" gotta be my favorite track from son, im not writing him off yet, ive liked all his albums for the most part!!

TGambino
11-04-2009, 04:05 PM
game makes hot albums....he always does....but this song is str8 trash lol n i aint feelin nothin ive heard off red album so far

Mcthuggin99
11-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Wasn't that good to me, I allways was skipping to Money - Fire!

me too lol. just pumps me up