PDA

View Full Version : 15 Yr Old Girl Raped...

Poetic Wun
10-29-2009, 07:59 PM
idk if ima get chucks for this but i just heard about this shit...
*shaking my head* people these days

Police: People Watched Gang Rape Of Teen And Did Nothing To Help (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/police-people-watched-gan_n_334975.html)

RICHMOND, Calif. -- Police believe as many as a dozen people watched a 15-year-old girl get beaten and gang-raped outside her high school homecoming dance without reporting it.
The San Jose Mercury News (http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_13644237) reports that onlookers laughed, took pictures and even joined in the crime.
Two suspects were in custody Monday, but police said as many as five other men attacked the girl over a two-hour period Friday night outside Richmond High School.
"She was raped, beaten, robbed and dehumanized by several suspects who were obviously OK enough with it to behave that way in each other's presence," Lt. Mark Gagan said. "What makes it even more disturbing is the presence of others. People came by, saw what was happening and failed to report it."
The victim remained hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries.
Manuel Ortega, 19, was arrested at the scene and was being held on $800,000 bail for investigation of rape and robbery. He is not a student at the school.
Richmond police Sgt. David Harris said he did not know if Ortega had retained an attorney.
A 15-year-old student also was booked late Monday on one count of sexual assault, Gagan said.
Police said the girl left the dance and was walking to meet her father for a ride home when a classmate invited her to join a group drinking in the courtyard. The victim had drank a large amount of alcohol by the time the assault began, police said. The girl's father was looking for her during the attack, according to the LA Times (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/10/bay-area-girl-gang-raped-at-school-while-witnesses-watch-but-do-nothing.html):
Police were finally called after a female student overhead people talking about the rape. She called 911 and told dispatchers what she had heard, Gagan said. When officers arrived on the scene, the assault was still going on. Several suspects fled as officers found the girl naked from the waist up, Gagan said.
The victim was semi-conscious near a picnic table, police said.
Marin Trujillo, a spokesman for the West Contra Costa Unified School District, said there were four police officers and three school administrators monitoring the dance, but the assault happened away from the gym.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/police-people-watched-gan_n_334975.html

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 08:06 PM
she was ashamed bout letting them run the supertrain on her and called rape.

diggy
10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Does anyone have thoughts on why this happened?

Poetic Wun
10-29-2009, 08:13 PM
i havent heard any updates but it's only like a day or 2 old.
idk which is worse... the fact that a few by-standers took part or whatever
or
that a girl that OVER HEARD what happened was the only person to report it.

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
she was a hoe.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-29-2009, 08:16 PM
i havent heard any updates but it's only like a day or 2 old.
idk which is worse... the fact that a few by-standers took part or whatever
or
that a girl that OVER HEARD what happened was the only person to report it.

what?

why are u assuming she was raped just because she said she was?

Poison Flowerz!
10-29-2009, 08:17 PM

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 08:20 PM
didn't we go thru this like 2 weeks ago where the chick lied on 4 dudes?

KLIION JENSEN
10-29-2009, 08:26 PM
she was a hoe.

i cant wait til your little sister gets raped, at least act like you've got a mother and you wasn't mixed up in some test-tube.....

to answer the question of which is worse, i think it might be that people were talking about it like it was something they seen on tv or something, or the fact that there were four police officers already at the party - them fuckers should've been patrolling the whole area, not just the fucking gym,

and people wonder why the rest of the world hates America....

Poetic Wun
10-29-2009, 08:29 PM
what?

why are u assuming she was raped just because she said she was?
idk maybe im wrong.
she was passed out tho so maybe i looked at it a lil different.
it wasnt like she was conscious enough to make the call, someone else did.

lol i guess shits pathetic either way u wanna look at it

diggy
10-29-2009, 08:29 PM
ya, the thought that it could be another lie occurred to me.

idk

diggy
10-29-2009, 08:31 PM
I would like to hear more details about this before I give more of my opinion.

harm77
10-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Next to Europe there isn't a bigger cesspool than America .

ALCATRAZ
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
she was ashamed bout letting them run the supertrain on her and called rape.
bingo

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
i cant wait til your little sister gets raped, at least act like you've got a mother and you wasn't mixed up in some test-tube.....

i can't wait till a chik has you in the county on some bullshit. at least act like you recognize game and aren't a nigerian cornhusker.

food for thought
10-29-2009, 09:11 PM
now that Style said something, i can see it

lol why the hell would u go get drunk real quick before u meet your dad for a ride home?

what kind of father does she have?

dumb ass people.

anmd i was wondering, when i firs heard bout this on the news, why the "dozen or so" onlookers didnt do someting

it make sense that she was a hoe and was trying to get fucked, and people who wre watching didnt do nothing because she was ok with it.

food for thought
10-29-2009, 09:14 PM
to add-on,

i don care how grimey your school is,

aint no 12 people gona watch an innocent girl get RAPED and not do nothing.

i would have went over there by myself and beat a couple of assess for real.

just cause im civilized.

Uncle Steezo
10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
but if she was down for the crown, would you get a coupla strokes in?

food for thought
10-29-2009, 09:43 PM
hahahahah, now that is the question we should be asking here.

lord knows i would LOL.

and i would have been drunk? shit i would do that shit wether i wanted to or not LOL

netscape check two
10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
It it was a rape, maybe some people are scared to snitch? As snitching is deemed 'uncool' this days. The real reason a bunch of people don't snitch is people get scared, let's be real.

If it was a gang bang, it's kinda odd to have an orgy outside in front of a bunch of people? Weirdos.

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-29-2009, 09:58 PM
This is the suspect's MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/gaby86

food for thought
10-29-2009, 10:04 PM
It it was a rape, maybe some people are scared to snitch? As snitching is deemed 'uncool' this days. The real reason a bunch of people don't snitch is people get scared, let's be real.

yes in some cases.

but in this case, who would u be scared of lol? a rapist?

id "snitch" on a rapist or a murderer with the quickness.

lol u coudlnt care less about being "cool" when dude rapes or kills your mom and/or sisters etc

fuck that.

Art Vandelay
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM
has anyone seen emperor les lately? maybe he had something to do with this

netscape check two
10-29-2009, 10:28 PM
yes in some cases.

but in this case, who would u be scared of lol? a rapist?

id "snitch" on a rapist or a murderer with the quickness.

lol u coudlnt care less about being "cool" when dude rapes or kills your mom and/or sisters etc

fuck that.

lol Yeah, I was referring more to instances of murder and those types of crimes, but there is still retribution to be had in various types of crime.

netscape check two
10-29-2009, 10:33 PM
*walks by Art doing a crip walk*

oDoUoSoKo
10-29-2009, 10:40 PM
eloels^

MAYOR QUIMBY
10-29-2009, 10:44 PM
has anyone seen emperor les lately? maybe he had something to do with this
I live a half hour away from Richmond, Cali. Unfortunately, i had nothing to do with this one. :'(

UnequivocallyCorrect
10-30-2009, 02:58 AM
as many as five other men attacked the girl over a two-hour period Friday night outside Richmond High School. "She was raped, beaten, robbed and dehumanized by several suspects

The news quote says "beaten" and that will definitely imply physical evidence of her forced participation occurred.

Physical evidence of being hit or restrained would be a solid case and horrific on all levels.

*or maybe she happens to be into bondage? slut....

Poetic Wun
10-30-2009, 03:22 AM
^im with Dan
thats what i was just thinkin...
she was said to have been beaten and robbed...

maybe she wanted a fuck but then again maybe peer pressure reared its little head.
dumb young girls are susceptible but on the really whens the last time you got beat and robbed when u got laid?

if that shit didnt happen i''d prolly be swayin a lil more on the lacey, style, etc. side...

idk tho
i just dk

KLIION JENSEN
10-30-2009, 05:15 AM
answer - "she was a hoe, she asked for it, she enjoyed it"

question - things rapists say to try and get away with rape.....you all say the girl was lying, how do you know that it was'nt the guys that were lying ??

if it was'nt rape and it was just a friendly train, why would they do it outside at school ??
in the open, where people can see,

no one snitched, remember they were little kids, an older kid threatens you with violence, they're gonna get scared....you dont know what happened before the incident, what got said.....remember 5 MEN attacked a little 15 year old girl, you're acting like the onlookers were grown people, they were kids themselves, think about it...

besides that, it is still technically rape, because she was 15, and by law not old enough to make those kinds of decisions, the legal age of consent is one of the reasons that most teens wish they were older, so the older guy that started it & the rest of them obviously knew it was wrong.....

and if it was just a fuck, why did she get beaten & robbed ??

JASPER
10-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Raped, beaten and robbed...

That 19 year old guy is gonna have a lot of trouble explaining this. Especially since the girl was only 15 and he was 19. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Unbelievable. If i walked passed and saw that shit happen, i would grab the biggest object available and beat all of them to death with it, seriously.

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
at this point, i give the 15 year old the benefit of the doubt. if any of you are even part human and have a sister, you have to feel something about this (anger, sadness, or something.)

on the otherhand, i know 2 people that were accused of rape that ended up being completely innocent. 1 was being investigated when the girl decided to drop the charges. the other spent a couple weeks in jail because his bail was so high he couldn't afford to get out. she finally admitted to detectives that she made it up also.

food for thought
10-30-2009, 11:17 AM
Unbelievable. If i walked passed and saw that shit happen, i would grab the biggest object available and beat all of them to death with it, seriously.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hectis/00000.png

11th Chamber
10-30-2009, 11:43 AM
She's clearly a fuckin whore. Yall giving her too much sympathy

Steve Urkel
10-30-2009, 02:30 PM
I am not gonna say anything because I am not sure what I would have done if I was there.

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
you live in kentucky. you would have probably have raped the guys that were raping the girls.

11th Chamber
10-30-2009, 07:17 PM
I am not gonna say anything because I am not sure what I would have done if I was there.

I woulda joined in. Im sure she prolly had a spare hand to beat atleast

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
10-30-2009, 10:28 PM
answer - "she was a hoe, she asked for it, she enjoyed it"

question - things rapists say to try and get away with rape.....you all say the girl was lying, how do you know that it was'nt the guys that were lying ??

if it was'nt rape and it was just a friendly train, why would they do it outside at school ??
in the open, where people can see,

no one snitched, remember they were little kids, an older kid threatens you with violence, they're gonna get scared....you dont know what happened before the incident, what got said.....remember 5 MEN attacked a little 15 year old girl, you're acting like the onlookers were grown people, they were kids themselves, think about it...

besides that, it is still technically rape, because she was 15, and by law not old enough to make those kinds of decisions, the legal age of consent is one of the reasons that most teens wish they were older, so the older guy that started it & the rest of them obviously knew it was wrong.....

and if it was just a fuck, why did she get beaten & robbed ??

yup

hectis
10-30-2009, 10:52 PM
in the world in which we live in it is hard to tell if she is a victim, or just someone who was GB

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Why do I even bother posting...

You're all either totally wrong on all counts, and deserve to be dehumanized and abused, or something you think you're funny. There's also a third option you're just building off of each other's shit in which case you're neither funny or correct.

Let's rerun this again.

A 19 year old and several other teens had sex with a 15 year old. Moral Law broken.
A 19 year old and several other teens abused a 15 year old. Moral Law broken.
A 19 year old and several younger teens had group sex with a girl. Moral Law broken.
The sex was public. Moral Law broken.
The sex was unconsentual. Moral Law broken.
A 19 year old and several other teens robbed a 15 year old girl. Moral Law broken.
Dozens of people heard the commotion and investigated. Moral Law Upheld.
Dozens of people failed to react or attempt to prevent the event. Moral Laws broken.

Ultimately this is a disgusting example of pack instinct and human inhumanity.

I know for certain I'd have fought through the press and started throwing some fists around. Probably crack a bottle and use it. The outrageous nature of the crime in my opinion warranting multiple deaths among the attackers. Severe injury to the point of or beyond the point of death would be legitimate use of force by a lone samaritan.

I think doing that would be reasonable. I'd like to hope I'd have been able to do so.

Plus I'd get on the news. There's no doubt in my mind I'd become a more controversial figure then the rape victim or even the predators who attacked her. No, I'd be the center of attention, and ultimately that's a good thing, because the media shouldn't talk about the rape victim, they should talk about those who do or don't. I'd like to be the person who did.

Y'all's Faggotry... So overwhelming... Can't breathe...

Inspectah_Dirk
10-31-2009, 12:14 PM

You're all either totally wrong on all counts, and deserve to be dehumanized and abused, or something you think you're funny. There's also a third option you're just building off of each other's shit in which case you're neither funny or correct.

Let's rerun this again.

A 19 year old and several other teens had sex with a 15 year old. Moral Law broken.
A 19 year old and several younger teens had group sex with a girl. Moral Law broken.
A 19 year old and several other teens robbed a 15 year old girl. Moral Law broken.
Dozens of people failed to react or attempt to prevent the event. Moral Laws broken.

I know for certain I'd have fought through the press and started throwing some fists around. Probably crack a bottle and use it. The outrageous nature of the crime in my opinion warranting multiple deaths among the attackers. Severe injury to the point of or beyond the point of death would be legitimate use of force by a lone samaritan.

I think doing that would be reasonable. I'd like to hope I'd have been able to do so.

Plus I'd get on the news. There's no doubt in my mind I'd become a more controversial figure then the rape victim or even the predators who attacked her. No, I'd be the center of attention, and ultimately that's a good thing, because the media shouldn't talk about the rape victim, they should talk about those who do or don't. I'd like to be the person who did.

:mmmyah:

:king:

:thumbup:

You'd be my hero haha. For real, your right.

Uncle Steezo
10-31-2009, 02:37 PM
boarzhead, you are breaking at least 4 moral laws just by owning a wucorp account.

Steve Urkel
10-31-2009, 07:45 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Bodymodmassai.jpg/400px-Bodymodmassai.jpg

11th Chamber
11-01-2009, 10:11 AM

Let's rerun this again.

Whats this moral law bullshit you're talking about?

Do what you do. Who gives a fuck what happened? I dont see how you got credentials to judge the guys that particiapated in the gangbang.

15 year olds and younger these days are looking more older than in previous years. EVERYONE KNOWS that. These 19 year old dudes jus saw some presumably bangin bitch willing to give it up and they took action. Nothin wrong with that.

What ended up happenin im sure is people starting calling her a slut and shit like that, so she called it rape. If anyones to blame its her.

KLIION JENSEN
11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
15 year olds and younger these days are looking more older than in previous years. EVERYONE KNOWS that. These 19 year old dudes jus saw some presumably bangin bitch willing to give it up and they took action. Nothin wrong with that.

the event happened at a SCHOOL dance, get it SCHOOL, meaning she's too young.....

and fuck the moral laws that were broken, actual legal laws were broken

TheBoarzHeadBoy
11-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Whats this moral law bullshit you're talking about?

Whats right and what's wrong?

Do what you do. Who gives a fuck what happened? I dont see how you got credentials to judge the guys that particiapated in the gangbang.

Common Decency? Christian Morality? Muslim Morality? Oxymoron? Lol?

If that was the case we'll find out in a month or so when the liberal media trys to demonize her.

What ended up happenin im sure is people starting calling her a slut and shit like that, so she called it rape. If anyones to blame its her.

This isn't a stripper getting allegedly raped by a bunch of lax bros, this is a 15 year old girl getting gang pounded outside. If it was at a party I'd think before taking sides, but I doubt we can assume she did it outside willingly. Maybe she was planning on having sex with one guy, but I'm gonna doubt she wanted everyone in on it. But like I said, if that's the case we'll find out. In the meantime, don't presume every rape is a girl trying to save face because she's a nympho. Internet barrier aside pretend to be human.

Dumbass

diggy
11-01-2009, 10:05 PM
I understand why some of you think it was a gangbang gone wrong. Thanks to the slanderers who cry 'rape' when it was really sex.

Anyway, I want more info to come out about it so I could know more of the truth.

snapple
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
suspect.

Mr.Crow is right. this definitely resembles the hofstra bullshit. probably none of us were there....so who knows what really happened.

you think they'll do a BAC test or a tox on the female? probably not.

very fishy story....lolz