PDA

View Full Version : Beanie Sigel dissing Jay-Z

Suga Duga
10-30-2009, 03:17 AM
http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/dramaking-exclusive-beanie-sigel-average-cat-jay-z-diss-cdq/

cap
10-30-2009, 07:50 AM
this is a hot track!!
i was expecting a full on war track, but this is on some brother shit. still nice though. good to see some sort of loyalty is still in the game.

Guarded By Martyrs
10-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Sick

angry!
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
it aint nothing new, jay is a talented guy but hes a fuckin punk ass nigga!!!!!

ill bump his music, but i wouldnt wanna share a drink with homie!!!! jaz-o, dame, beans, duckin any artist that comes out his neck with disrespect cuz he feels hes too big, the evidence is overwhelming!!!!!

beans is copping looseys on the block while jay is collecting vintage wine bottles with cold play!!!! son is gone!!!!

Thworldisyours
10-30-2009, 01:33 PM
In an era where rap beef is about as played out as anything I can think of, this is probably the best diss record I've heard in years...

Probably because it's not on some boring WWF shit. This is more heartfelt than the usual contrived rap beef records...

cap
10-30-2009, 03:19 PM
can someone explain game's tweet right here? what does rae have to do with anything??

In the midst of promoting his forthcoming fourth solo LP The R.E.D. Album, The Game slipped in his two cents, writing & Yeah I'm ridin wit Beans no matter what Rae think!!!

racist randy
10-30-2009, 03:21 PM
can someone explain game's tweet right here? What does rae have to do with anything??

In the midst of promoting his forthcoming fourth solo lp the r.e.d. Album, the game slipped in his two cents, writing & yeah i'm ridin wit beans no matter what rae think!!!
????? Idk

Soulless
10-30-2009, 03:25 PM
can someone explain game's tweet right here? what does rae have to do with anything??

In the midst of promoting his forthcoming fourth solo LP The R.E.D. Album, The Game slipped in his two cents, writing & Yeah I'm ridin wit Beans no matter what Rae think!!!

Yeah I was wondering about that too. I haven't seen Rae comment on it. Maybe he said something about the situation to Game personally, but if that's the case why would Game put him out there like that?

ALCATRAZ
10-30-2009, 06:21 PM
beans is copping looseys on the block while jay is collecting vintage wine bottles with cold play!!!! son is gone!!!!

word

RynMur
10-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Track is mad nice. I'm glad this site isn't full of jay-z dickriders.

I was wondering if anyone from the roc was going to respond to..."I heated up the roc already, so why can't yall get hot already"

corky831
10-30-2009, 06:39 PM
heat

RAW-TASTE
10-30-2009, 07:49 PM
this shit is heat....beans always been nice, its some creepin up calm shit

jayz a legend and all tat but he fell the fuck off now, he needs to get off the stage by now

tical2000
10-31-2009, 12:25 AM
BEANIE SIGEL must be broke......dude sounds desperate....

Jay-Z owes this dude nothing.....BEANIE got like 3-4 albums on Roc-a-fella records, one of the hottest labels of all-time.....

Beanie never blew up, because his albums sucked.....and the idiot spent most of time fighting court cases

Beanie Sigel fucked himself over, not Jay-Z

TAURO
10-31-2009, 12:50 AM
That was some hard shit.

ALCATRAZ
10-31-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm glad this site isn't full of jay-z dickriders.

niggaz kno not 2 bring that bullshit around here

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 10:46 AM
LOL@Tical2000 speaking the truth hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Beanie's albums do suck because of bad beats. LOL@Beanie saying Young Gunz was complaining to him about how much money they were getting from touring hahahahahahahahahaha. They ought to be lucky they got $12,000 because they suck LOL. Beanie does need to grow up. He got himself in prison because of his ignorance. He can't leave the hustling and street life alone.

tical2000
10-31-2009, 05:38 PM
Jay-Z responds to Beanie Sigel claims: Video

http://vimeo.com/7357590

Rame
11-01-2009, 10:32 AM
niggaz kno not 2 bring that bullshit around here

Lol. Nerd.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-01-2009, 10:50 AM
it aint nothing new, jay is a talented guy but hes a fuckin punk ass nigga!!!!!

ill bump his music, but i wouldnt wanna share a drink with homie!!!! jaz-o, dame, beans, duckin any artist that comes out his neck with disrespect cuz he feels hes too big, the evidence is overwhelming!!!!!

haha

Jay Z laughs at this shit though, i don't think he even cares, just finds it amusing.

No animosity in it.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-01-2009, 11:05 AM
He's big enough to do it.

TGambino
11-01-2009, 10:11 PM
damn philly is ridin hard with beans

uNDJlFk9qco

Poetic Wun
11-02-2009, 12:42 AM
"Beanie Sigel going at Jay-Z, huh," Budden said during a live blog chat. "Is that what it's come to in hip-hop? Hip-Hop is f*cking wack. Why he ain't never go at him before, that's what I wanna know. That sh*t is weak. N*ggas dissing Jay-Z is weak. Aight, I don't wanna hear that sh*t. Beans is nice and I like Beans, I just feel like n*ggas dissing Hov is pointless and mind you, I'm very aware that I dissed Hov countless times, I dissed Hov a bunch of times. I am so so aware of that. I did not diss Hov recently...I've matured, Jay is d*mn near a billionaire and he just performed at Yankee Stadium, diss him for what? Even if you rap better than Jay-Z, which some people do today, you're gonna lose. If you go against Jay-Z, the fight is automatically fixed and I really like Jay-Z and I really like The Blueprint 3 for the most part, killed the intro, he's got a bunch of songs on there I really like...You take Jay-Z away from hip-hop, what do you have? Is it the same? No."

Thworldisyours
11-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Jay-Z responds to Beanie Sigel claims: Video

http://vimeo.com/7357590

"Beanie Sigel had a record deal, a record label, and a clothing line... Never went platinum, ever...... If thats not pushing a person.... SHIT......"

Why I'm pissed the ROC crumbled...
Bd1qCa-MRoY

Longbongcilvaringz
11-02-2009, 09:48 AM
beat is amazingly boring additionally.