PDA

View Full Version : I juss got VACCINATED lawlz!

TSA
10-30-2009, 05:47 AM
i suggest you get your h1n1 shot if you havent. i heard walgreens is doin em

KERZO
10-30-2009, 06:42 AM
http://cdn-54.muchosucko.com/production/asset/thumb/065/925/450x1000/moe.jpg

food for thought
10-30-2009, 06:47 AM
I juss got VACCINATED lawlz!

hahahaha.

11th Chamber
10-30-2009, 06:52 AM
Shit I got a government issued nasal spray for that. Shit sucked

SKAMPOE
10-30-2009, 09:21 AM
cant wait for tissa's dystonia to kick in..

THE MASON
10-30-2009, 09:32 AM
^lol

hopefully he youtubes it

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 09:37 AM
cant wait for tissa's dystonia to kick in..

Aw man..that would kill me :clap:

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 09:46 AM
can you imagine his nostrils flapping back and forth on dystonia

SKAMPOE
10-30-2009, 09:55 AM
buhahahahahahahhhttp://bunkstrutts.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/dance.gif

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 10:09 AM

you should get 2 just to make sure it works

Longbongcilvaringz
10-30-2009, 10:14 AM
Going to get mine next month in the vain hope that someone starts controlling my mind and i no longer have to think for myself.

THE MASON
10-30-2009, 10:41 AM
that shit is just a test version of the T virus

you just wait, we will have raged out zombie muthafuckas runnin around

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Got mine too. I've worked at the Hospital for 8 years now, and I've never seen anything like this! Unbelievable how contagious this particular strain of flu is! We've already had more positive flu tests than all flu season last year, and it doesn't end until March!! This virus is a beast!!!!! Thankfully the vaccine seems to be working for our employees. I would advise you get the vaccine as soon as you can. Waiting for the conspiracy theorists to bash me for recommending it, and I don't give a shit. Get it. You don't want this virus, amd the vaccine is made the exact same way the seasonal flu vaccine which rarely has insignifigant side effects, and very rarely some serious side effects. Don't get sick as fuck, get vaccinatted!

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 10:46 AM
I just overcame the flu. So i think i'm good.

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 10:46 AM
hahhahaha yo i just heard they made a vaccine for anxiety ahhahhahahaha yo hahahahhaa you mother fuckers are gullible.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 10:49 AM
hahhahaha yo i just heard they made a vaccine for anxiety ahhahhahahaha yo hahahahhaa you mother fuckers are gullible.

Actually, you just made that up, and if you didn't you might wanna check the source. That is not possible. Terrible post.

food for thought
10-30-2009, 10:50 AM
did you scary ass doochebag losers get vaccinated for the regular flu as well?

fun fact:

do yall know the mortality rate for this flu of the swine type?

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 10:54 AM
I still don't believe in the Mexican Flu..it's just the normal flu. This is just some fun project made by the Government. Haha..at least, fat change i'm right.

Anywaaaaay....just wash your hands after sneezing and you'll be fine.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 10:56 AM
did you scary ass doochebag losers get vaccinated for the regular flu as well?

fun fact:

do yall know the mortality rate for this flu of the swine type?

The mortality rate is not high. However, it is spreading much worse, and is without a doubt MUCH more likely to kill young healthy people than then seasonal flu strains. In fact, the ederly seem to be somewhat immune to the H1N1 strain. Strange. Some elderly are gettin it, but most actually don't get as sick as younger people. I might add that I have personally seen several people die due to this virus at my hospital , one of them being an 8 year old girl.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Ya'll should be more concerned with getting cancer and aids than this shyte. C'mon dude.

food for thought
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
are u a doctor or something?

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 10:59 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? This virus is spreading faster than any flu virus in the last 30 years. Worry about getting Cancer or Aids more? No.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-30-2009, 11:00 AM
are u a doctor or something?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:01 AM
are u a doctor or something?

I wish! No I am a Radiologic Technologist. (X-Ray Tech) For the last month we have seen around 100 patients a day with flu symptoms, and over 94% of them have been the H1N1 virus.

food for thought
10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
sean fagmen is an australian.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? This virus is spreading faster than any flu virus in the last 30 years. Worry about getting Cancer or Aids more? No.

Alright. At least remember this post ok? Sometime next year (my guess is around March/April) this whole paranoia will be over, and almost nobody will be talking about the Mexican Flu anymore.
I will get back to you when it's that time.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I wish! No I am a Radiologic Technologist. (X-Ray Tech) For the last month we have seen around 100 patients a day with flu symptoms, and over 94% of them have been the H1N1 virus.

Do you put those people throught x-ray machines? Or are you just wandering the halls in that hospital of yours looking for sick people to pick on?

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:04 AM
It certainly will die down in March. That is when the air gets more moisture, and heat in it. this is when all viruses slow down. That's why the H1N1 has just started gettin real bad in the last month, and a half.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Do you put those people throught x-ray machines? Or are you just wandering the halls in that hospital of yours looking for sick people to pick on?

What? Of course we X-Ray swine flu patients. Pneumonia kills people who die from Swine Flu. You have to get an X-Ray to see how bad the pneumonia is. You don't know much about this subject do you?

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:08 AM
It certainly will die down in March. That is when the air gets more moisture, and heat in it. this is when all viruses slow down. That's why the H1N1 has just started gettin real bad in the last month, and a half.

Yeah, just like any year around this time. More people getting the flu. And as long as not many people die, there is nothing to worry about.
The Spanish Flu (1918 flu pandemic)..now THAT was a bitch.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
And as long as not many people die, there is nothing to worry about.

Ok. Newsflash, people are dying everyday from this virus all over the U.S. Where are you?

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
What? Of course we X-Ray swine flu patients. Pneumonia kills people who die from Swine Flu. You have to get an X-Ray to see how bad the pneumonia is. You don't know much about this subject do you?

Just checking.

Oh, btw, what are the changes of getting cancer when going through an x-ray machine on an airport? (The ones used for hand lugage..not the ones used in the basements for the suitcases).

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok. Newsflash, people are dying everyday from this virus all over the U.S. Where are you?

The Netherland. 2 young girls have died from it, so they say. But there are people dying of the flu every damn week, wether it's the Mexican Flu or the regular one.
Also, why do you worry so much about it man? You scared or something?

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:13 AM
X-Rays are only dangerous if you get literally thousands of them. I wouldn't recommend regular CT Scans or PET Scans though. Much higher radiation levels. Safe if not done to often though.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
No I am not scared. i have been vaccinated. I would like to see as few deaths as possible though. i do care about the children who are getting critically ill with this shit.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
X-Rays are only dangerous if you get literally thousands of them. I wouldn't recommend regular CT Scans or PET Scans though. Much higher radiation levels. Safe if not done to often though.

No I am not scared. i have been vaccinated. I would like to see as few deaths as possible though. i do care about the children who are getting critically ill with this shit.

Ok, ok. Thanks for the answers tho :)

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Got mine too. I've worked at the Hospital for 8 years now, and I've never seen anything like this! Unbelievable how contagious this particular strain of flu is! We've already had more positive flu tests than all flu season last year, and it doesn't end until March!! This virus is a beast!!!!! Thankfully the vaccine seems to be working for our employees. I would advise you get the vaccine as soon as you can. Waiting for the conspiracy theorists to bash me for recommending it, and I don't give a shit. Get it. You don't want this virus, amd the vaccine is made the exact same way the seasonal flu vaccine which rarely has insignifigant side effects, and very rarely some serious side effects. Don't get sick as fuck, get vaccinatted!

haha now even the janitor of the hospital is trying to give medical advice. and lol @ the fact that you call anything in west virginia a hospital. mother fuckers got 1 x ray machine, a stethoscope and some gauze in the entire building and umbro crusadah thinks he's working at the fucking mayo clinic.

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 11:19 AM
haha now even the janitor of the hospital is trying to give medical advice. and lol @ the fact that you call anything in west virginia a hospital. mother fuckers got 1 x ray machine, a stethoscope and some gauze in the entire building and umbro crusadah thinks he's working at the fucking mayo clinic.

I'm not a janitor.
It is a hospital.
We have state of the art equipment.
You fail.

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
It is a hospital.
We have state of the art equipment.

http://media.economist.com/images/20090801/3109ST1.jpg

DarkEXile
10-30-2009, 11:25 AM
No vaccine for me. I just don't trust it.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
10-30-2009, 11:33 AM
uh, errbody knows dat "h1n1" is just a meaningless term invented by duh jewluminatis to make scrilla.

swine flu=crazy joo ducets and fresh plasma screens for their underground bank-controlling jew-bunker.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Biological Warfare

THE MASON
10-30-2009, 11:48 AM
its the Umbrella Corparation, im tellin yall, raged out zombiw come 2012

hectis
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I might get the flu shot, but am not sure about the h1n1 shot

check two
10-30-2009, 01:16 PM
Whatever happened to that bird flu? I don't hear much about that anymore. I remember a few years back they were making tv movies about it and how it might mean the end of the world. :)

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Ho4x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!1

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
Whatever happened to that bird flu? I don't hear much about that anymore. I remember a few years back they were making tv movies about it and how it might mean the end of the world. :)

i was supposed to die in 1997 when hale-bopp passed through our solar system, then i was supposed to die on jan. 1, 2000 because of y2k. then on may 5th, 2000 when the planets aligned. then from the world war caused from the sept. 11th terrorist attacks as predicted by nostradamus. then with the avian bird flu a couple years ago. now the swine flu will kill me. if that doesn't work, then in 2012 i will die because the mayan calendar says so. and if it that doesn't happen, then i will die when...

Steve Urkel
10-30-2009, 01:35 PM
^^

Vandelay speaks knowledge. Recognize

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 01:38 PM
i was supposed to die in 1997 when hale-bopp passed through our solar system, then i was supposed to die on jan. 1, 2000 because of y2k. then on may 5th, 2000 when the planets aligned. then from the world war caused from the sept. 11th terrorist attacks as predicted by nostradamus. then with the avian bird flu a couple years ago. now the swine flu will kill me. if that doesn't work, then in 2012 i will die because the mayan calendar says so. and if it that doesn't happen, then i will die when...

Who told you all that shit? Who told you swine flu was going to kill you?

Teh KillaBee
10-30-2009, 01:42 PM

damn nigga u paranoid

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 01:43 PM
i forgot one... i was supposed to die from sars back in '03

EnD
10-30-2009, 01:53 PM
The end of the world was also supposed to come on the sixth day, on the sixth month back in 06.

Number of the beast!!11!1!

Inspectah_Dirk
10-30-2009, 01:54 PM
OH YEAH!! Good old SARS. Forgot all about it.

I also read America is gonna let people with AIDS and HIV enter the country again in 2010. Be carefull fella's. I would stop with the homosexuality some of you got going on there.

Teh KillaBee
10-30-2009, 02:11 PM
I died 3x reading this thread

KERZO
10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
^this dude proves even burning your hand on a camping stove can't falter you so screw the flu < pun intended

JerseyIronman
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Theres no way im getting this vaccine.

The only people who die from this flu virus are children and people who are already sick. Elderly people are also supposedly immune to it .

I honestly think getting the vaccine is more harmful than not getting it because you dont really know for sure what the hell is exactly in there and what it effects it will have on you or how it will react with other chemicals.

If your young and take care of your health theres reason you should be afraid of this flu.

hahaha

Appalachian Emergency Room?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ih44QfUfNns/Rng3eULTrmI/AAAAAAAAArk/g71TyM1Aqlw/s400/La.+House.JPG

Surreptitious
10-30-2009, 03:52 PM
I died 3x reading this thread

these are the kind of cheesedick faggot ass attempts at humor that make the corp fuckin gay

TSA
10-30-2009, 06:44 PM
anyways my job gives them out for free if your 9yrs old to 24, so hell yeah lol. i've been eating swine all night

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 06:47 PM
anyways my job gives them out for free if your 9yrs old to 24, so hell yeah lol. i've been eating swine all night

where do you work that they hire 9 year olds?

5hundred&one
10-30-2009, 07:10 PM
^ a nigerian sweat shop?

TSA
10-30-2009, 07:43 PM
if i had kids they would get it too, its a state job

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Do you even know what you just put into your body tsa?

or are you jst like derp..........derp.....government says its good......derp

TSA
10-30-2009, 07:47 PM
just enough swine flu to make sure i dont get really bad swine flu i believe.
and 'seasonal' whatever that means

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 07:48 PM
so no you dont, you could just have said no

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 07:52 PM
just enough swine flu to make sure i dont get really bad swine flu i believe.
and 'seasonal' whatever that means

tell me this aint making ppl stupid. this guy dont even know what seasonal means lol
aw man tsa didnt have iq points to begin with but this dude just lost 10 more today

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Pretty sure its obvious that TSA is trolling you guys to death after he read about your KTL fear of the Swine Flu vaccine

Im amazed non of you can recognise this, kinda says it all really

The vaccine is bullshit though, no one in their right mind should go anywhere near it

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 08:02 PM
yea definitely but im sure this guy shot himself up with brake fluid

TSA
10-30-2009, 08:13 PM
brake fluid? sure why not. you know just cause a chemical is used in break fluid doesn't mean you can't use it to stop viruses.

the doctor told me it was an egg extract and told me not to eat any eggs for 24 hours or i'll run the risk of fucking it up

like petroleum jelly, sure it lubricates your skin, but it's also the oil that becomes lubricant for cars and gasoline, unles you're paranoid about petroleum jelly.

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
yea they use chicken and monkey embryonic material. congrats your now a GM human

BambinoTTT EgWest
10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Builder Berg conspiracy to destroy 2/3 of the population, real shit, a vaccination shot gave some lady in the states 'distonia', some nerve type disease and she cant talk or walk right, i'm in toronto where SARS was the main epidemic a few years back and now it's totally forgotten 'bout, Illuminati wants your mind, soul and your body, too bad Prodigy's a Mason lol

ALCATRAZ
10-30-2009, 11:00 PM
prodigy ain't no mason fool LOL

Huggasaurus Sex
10-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Do you even know what you just put into your body tsa?

or are you jst like derp..........derp.....government says its good......derp

derr..... derp.... the government says it's good so it must be bad

derp?

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
thats the truth.
what they say believe the opposite and youll do well in life

Huggasaurus Sex
10-30-2009, 11:16 PM
just curious, but where do you stand in the healthcare debate?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Before he answers I'm just gonna throw in my two coins.

If we killed everyone who detracted from healthcare it it'd be cheaper for everyone with it.

Hitler was right!

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 11:37 PM
well first we dont need to borrow more money to institute the new health care plan

second off the big pharma companies get paid to put drugs in the food and water to make you sick and then sell you more drugs to "fix it"

its just a scam to make people sicker and increase the profits of pharmecuetical companies

without getting too in depth ill try to sum it up like this

pharmaceutical companies have NO INTEREST IN CURING DISEASE
because if they did they would be out of buisness!
they are publicly traded companies and the CEOS have a LEGAL OBLIGATION to increase company profits
how do youu think they can do this?
Without a conflict of interest
its a scam

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 11:41 PM
hold on im not done yet

obama is a lobbyist for the pharmaceutical companies to the american people. if this plan gets approved the industry will increase profits just like the banking industry is making profits of his legislation.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-31-2009, 05:12 AM
hold on, i'm not done yet.

Robert
10-31-2009, 09:34 AM
But wait, there's more!

......and then the lizards killed the Icelandic fishermen blah, blah, Alex Jones saw a monkey putting rum in the Swine Flu vaccine blah, blah, I dine on swine like every day.

Art Vandelay
10-31-2009, 09:40 AM
Pretty sure its obvious that TSA is trolling you guys to death after he read about your KTL fear of the Swine Flu vaccine

Im amazed non of you can recognise this, kinda says it all really

sorry, i'm not stalking tsa to know where he stands on every single issue. believe it or not, ghostlaced, some of us actually go to sleep at night without even thinking about tsa.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-31-2009, 11:05 AM
some kid i kno just got it and he said it was gone in a day.

Someone reference the spanish flu.....well maybe if they had more vaccines, it would have been less lethal.

Your probably not going to die from swine flu, but that doesnt mean doctors should not be concerned about it.

the people who are hating on any kind of vaccines are the same ones who would have hated on the invention of clothing, shelter, running water, indoor heating, etc.

just alive to bitch

check two
10-31-2009, 11:18 AM
Shelter, clothing, etc. = needs.

Putting Mercury into the body = not so much.

Uncle Steezo
10-31-2009, 11:25 AM
^ a nigerian sweat shop?
L4R (laughed for real)™

sorry, i'm not stalking tsa to know where he stands on every single issue. believe it or not, ghostlaced, some of us actually go to sleep at night without even thinking about tsa.

must be nice.

SL33
10-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Fda is testing poison on prison population.

Come Honor Face
11-01-2009, 04:46 AM
You guys are so fucking stupid.

J-Cee
11-01-2009, 06:31 AM
pfft fuck that..fuck a vaccine..ill let nature take its natural path..

Longbongcilvaringz
11-01-2009, 09:48 AM
J-Cee, you and i both understand that in the past you have sought the nurture of modern medical science, and you will undoubtedly (if you continue to live) experience the benefits of it once again.

Now, people like Palehorse may enjoy espousing the idea of an organic diet/lifestyle and the practice in "alternative medicine", but i find it unlikely that he has not sought medical assistance in the past and will not continue to seek it.

A lot of people are fond of announcing smugly that something is unnatural or that "nature should take it's course" or that someone is "playing god" (their lexicon is generally 95% cliches).

These individuals are more often than not hypocrites of the highest order and should be avoided with keen prejudice.

If you were to become entangled in a real life conversation with such an oxygen thief, inquiring as to the specifics of whatever they're pontificating upon, will general be enough to shut them up.

beautifulrock
11-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Wow that was an awful wordy regurgitation of past grievances.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
My bad.

KaramelSundae
11-01-2009, 10:52 AM
i ain't injecting that shit in me

even though im high risk
cuz im young & a healthcare worker

TSA
11-01-2009, 03:49 PM
ok then, die.

pat batemens remarkably written fag-jabber is right. palehorse, dude, you've been vaccinated, a lot, and have gotten shots in your life and taken medicine and you dont stop your loved ones when they get theirs so youre not only a hypocritic, but a coward. we gone over this,.

Art Vandelay
11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
i ain't injecting that shit in me

i told you that i'll pull out

TSA
11-01-2009, 03:52 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

PALEFORCE
11-01-2009, 05:06 PM
ok then, die.

pat batemens remarkably written fag-jabber is right. palehorse, dude, you've been vaccinated, a lot, and have gotten shots in your life and taken medicine and you dont stop your loved ones when they get theirs so youre not only a hypocritic, but a coward. we gone over this,.

# Total Posts: 27,733
# Posts Per Day: 17.27

what happened tsa?

your roll has slowed

u dont know me faggot. lol. im not taking the seasonal or the h1n1 and niether is my mom. you should just give the fuck up and move on faggot, you got nothing on me

Olive Oil Goombah
11-01-2009, 05:41 PM
look at jellyfish getting all moody

check two
11-01-2009, 05:45 PM
oops wrong thread.

PALEFORCE
11-01-2009, 05:45 PM
yea nicky im real upset right now cu my mom locked me out the house ya know? so now i got to tap into the cable line and post on wucorp via morse code.

J-Cee
11-01-2009, 09:13 PM
J-Cee, you and i both understand that in the past you have sought the nurture of modern medical science, and you will undoubtedly (if you continue to live) experience the benefits of it once again.

Now, people like Palehorse may enjoy espousing the idea of an organic diet/lifestyle and the practice in "alternative medicine", but i find it unlikely that he has not sought medical assistance in the past and will not continue to seek it.

A lot of people are fond of announcing smugly that something is unnatural or that "nature should take it's course" or that someone is "playing god" (their lexicon is generally 95% cliches).

These individuals are more often than not hypocrites of the highest order and should be avoided with keen prejudice.

If you were to become entangled in a real life conversation with such an oxygen thief, inquiring as to the specifics of whatever they're pontificating upon, will general be enough to shut them up.

yeh i feel ya,but with this,ppl are fuckin paranoid..filled with fear,ive never had a flu vaccine and never will..jsut because theres more important things to be worried about in my opinion.

Come Honor Face
11-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Bottom line is this this. If the H1N1 virus is getting a lot people really sick where you live, you will be concerned by it, and if it isn't you will probably not be concerned, and think the people who are concerned are paranoid, and possibly pussies. Not nearly as paranoid as people who think a flu vaccine is going to kill them though.

Art Vandelay
11-02-2009, 11:43 AM

you're cornered by appalachia. now squeal like a pig, umbro

Come Honor Face
11-02-2009, 11:48 AM
oink oink nigga.

KERZO
11-03-2009, 10:06 AM
pretty much everyone i know has had the flu and yet i havent caught it, fuck knows why but maybe i had a similar virus a few years back and it doesnt affect me.

beautifulrock
11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Bottom line is this this. If the H1N1 virus is getting a lot people really sick where you live, you will be concerned by it, and if it isn't you will probably not be concerned, and think the people who are concerned are paranoid, and possibly pussies. Not nearly as paranoid as people who think a flu vaccine is going to kill them though.The fact that you think this vaccine is somehow noble and a needed thing is absurd. When are the governments of the world ever noble and when do they ever cater to the needs of the people? Seriously, and I say this in all honesty, I hope you get Guillame-Barre syndrome so you're unable to type and will shut the fuck up with your nonsense propaganda.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-03-2009, 10:46 AM
My government will pay me to fulfill my perceived personal goals which in reality are the pre programed thought processes that i have been genetically and mentally conditioned to experience since birth.

And my hands will turn into the hands of a calm monkey in the face of a monkey gang of furious but agitated foe monkey. Calm will wash over me and my dominance will be clear before they know the battle has begun.

I am the CEO of my own company.

I don't pay income tax.

I live in Virgina.

But i have no fucking idea who The Clipse are.

I'm a young, proud white CEO of a successful company independent of any legitimate world economy (we're an Organic, Enviro Friendly, Counter Capitalist, Internet Service Provider)

That's the revolution of the ledge, and those that know it.

Come Honor Face
11-03-2009, 12:07 PM
The fact that you think this vaccine is somehow noble and a needed thing is absurd. When are the governments of the world ever noble and when do they ever cater to the needs of the people? Seriously, and I say this in all honesty, I hope you get Guillame-Barre syndrome so you're unable to type and will shut the fuck up with your nonsense propaganda.

It's a flu vaccine. That's all. It's not some conspiracy. I'm not gonna get anything from it but a resistance to the H1N1 virus. You can relax now. You ever considered talking to your doctor about your paranoia and conspiracy obsessions?

Art Vandelay
11-03-2009, 12:10 PM
i'd rather have an auto mechanic from pittsburgh give me medical advice than a doctor from west virginia.

Come Honor Face
11-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I hope you get Guillame-Barre syndrome

I just had to quote this by itself for it's epic display of bitch made internet emoness.

Art Vandelay
11-03-2009, 12:15 PM

cletus, why you so mad?

Come Honor Face
11-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Why do you have a naked white man for an avatar?

Come Honor Face
11-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Love the sig though.

KERZO
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
so you ask^

beautifulrock
11-03-2009, 12:34 PM
It's a flu vaccine. That's all. It's not some conspiracy. I'm not gonna get anything from it but a resistance to the H1N1 virus. You can relax now. You ever considered talking to your doctor about your paranoia and conspiracy obsessions?You ever think about actually thinking and not relying on whatever you're told? Ever think about a little....what's it called....umm yea research, that's it.

۞StarPriest۞
11-03-2009, 12:36 PM
You ever think about actually thinking and not relying on whatever you're told? Ever think about a little....what's it called....umm yea research, that's it.

But brock, from what I've seen so far, most of your "research" is completed unfounded or based in reality.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-03-2009, 01:11 PM
But brock, from what I've seen so far, most of your "research" is completed unfounded or based in reality.

Que?

beautifulrock
11-03-2009, 01:16 PM
But brock, from what I've seen so far, most of your "research" is completed unfounded or based in reality.Hey pretty star faggot, didn't I drop a bit of knowledge on your lap about Islam just the other day? You weren't talking shit then, so shut the fuck up now. I don't know why you're crusading against me, but it won't work at all. I'll give you a list of people from this site that you can ask if you don't believe me.

PALEFORCE
11-03-2009, 01:17 PM
It's a flu vaccine. That's all. It's not some conspiracy. I'm not gonna get anything from it but a resistance to the H1N1 virus. You can relax now. You ever considered talking to your doctor about your paranoia and conspiracy obsessions?

heres a doctor that says the shot is more harmful then the flu...hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
and the seasonal flu is more dangerous then H1N1

E1z7KSEnyxw

PALEFORCE
11-03-2009, 01:22 PM
1VBPV8uN7bI&feature=related

Art Vandelay
11-03-2009, 01:34 PM
Palehorse, you need to know your source before you post videos. dr. kent holtorf is not an infectious disease expert like it says in the video. he is a hormone expert. he has no background in infectious diseases whatsoever.

this guy is a supporter of people taking HGH and steroids to stop the aging process.

with that being said, i am still not getting a flu shot.

beautifulrock
11-03-2009, 01:40 PM
^^^^wrong

Specializing in Natural, Prescription Bioidentical Hormone Replacement, Complex Endocrine Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Infectious Diseases, Fatigue Syndromes and Neurological Illnesses.

Hypothyroidism & Low Thyroid Syndromes
Adrenal Insufficiency
Human Growth Hormone Replacement
Natural Bioidentical Estrogen & Progesterone
Testosterone Replacement
Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Infectious Disease with Emphasis on Chronic Infections
Neuralgic Disorders
Fatigue Syndromes

KENT HOLTORF, M.D.

Kent Holtorf, M.D. is an expert in natural bioidentical hormone replacement and optimization for women and men, endocrinology, thyroid dysfunction (difficult thyroid cases), fatigue syndromes, adrenal insufficiency, growth hormone replacement, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic infections and multiple endocrine dysfunction.
Dr. Holtorf is diplomate and a board examiner for American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine (ABAAM). As a board examiner, Dr. Holtorf is responsible for administering the oral portion of the board exam and evaluating the physicians’ responses to determine if their knowledge base in endocrinology and natural hormones is high enough to receive board certification in this field. Dr. Holtorf received his doctorate of medicine from St. Louis University with residency training at UCLA. He has personally trained physicians across the country in the use of bioidentical hormones, hypothyroidism, complex endocrine dysfunction and innovative treatments of chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and chronic infectious diseases, including Lyme disease. He was the founding medical director and developed the protocols for Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers and other centers across the country.

۞StarPriest۞
11-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Hey pretty star faggot, didn't I drop a bit of knowledge on your lap about Islam just the other day? You weren't talking shit then, so shut the fuck up now. I don't know why you're crusading against me, but it won't work at all. I'll give you a list of people from this site that you can ask if you don't believe me.

I'm not crusading. The Islam knowledge was legit, and I already thanked you for it.

People that I can ask about what?

beautifulrock
11-03-2009, 01:45 PM
People that I can ask about what?
The size of my enormous manhood.

Come Honor Face
11-04-2009, 10:03 AM
You ever think about actually thinking and not relying on whatever you're told? Ever think about a little....what's it called....umm yea research, that's it.

Says the man who didn't even know what a positive flu test meant. I certainly have much more knowledge than you on this subject. I'm sorry if that bothers you. Millions will be vaccinated for the H1N1 vaccine, and the only deaths as a result will be people with an extreme allergic reaction to the eggs they grow the virus in while developing the vaccine. Research? I'm around people everyday with this illness. I've talked at length with doctors I respect very much about the vaccine, and the virus. The vaccine is safe, and the virus is nothing you want to catch. That's all. I'm sorry if that bothers you. I'm not gonna get some horrible disease from a fucking flu vaccine. This isn't the 1970's. Flu vaccine's are safe. Again, I'm sorry if that bothers you. I'll bet if everyone who took the vaccine did die, you would be too proud of being right to feel sympathy for them. You really should see someone about your paranoia.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
The size of my enormous manhood.

Stop talking penis. :)9:(

Art Vandelay
11-04-2009, 12:19 PM
I've talked at length with doctors I respect very much about the vaccine, and the virus.

so because Dr. Jim-Bob and nurse Betty-Sue told you this was a good idea, you believe them?

Come Honor Face
11-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Still with this location bashing bullshit? WTF? Kill that shit.

Art Vandelay
11-04-2009, 12:56 PM

i'm sorry, cletus crusadah. i think your tractor is sexy.

Come Honor Face
11-04-2009, 12:57 PM
That's the gayest shit I ever heard.

check two
11-04-2009, 01:00 PM
http://media.smugbox.com/19-582-1-gameBig_farmville.jpg

Inspectah_Dirk
11-04-2009, 01:00 PM
That's the gayest shit I ever heard.

Really? Then you must not have read much other threads here i guess.

IrOnMaN
11-04-2009, 01:09 PM
I'm not getting one. What's the point? It's all entertainment, money, and hype.

I haven't even caught the flu in my lifetime. I KNOW I won't catch the swine flu. That's for sure.

I can't even remember the last time I was sick.