PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop and the future, a theory by me

NEWRdaMC
10-30-2009, 11:44 AM
We only have two ears, we need to take chances nowadays to hear what everyones sayin to give em a chance no? im probably missing out on some good shit for all i know, so with more and more people becoming MC's and rapist, will hip hop music continue to be oversaturated in the future like it is now?

The thoughts in the back of my head: There will be less and less money for underground artist, labels will have to use album cover space to advertise alcohol and strip clubs, the downfall of humanity will rise as society will be fucked up with 13 year olds to follow what this mainstream music does, there parents will work overtime, and still not have to time to dicipline them, and $50,000-$60,000 will be what the average american makes, with a shortage/ of water,food,gas,medical services (uprise in cost), etc

and now to another question, which is semi related: do you think mainstream hiphop,pop,etc music has an effect on the underage drinking,smokin,murder,sexting,assult,and underage pregnancies of minors? lyric wise,etc of course psychology plays a part in this, but how do u reverse that?

.........................just a thought(s)

buzzed in the libray, redbull, and a test in 1.5 hours XD

angry!
10-30-2009, 12:12 PM
ive got a theory, youre a shut in virgin faggot who cant control his thoughts or actions, who often gets depressed when thinking of ideas to big for his brain to fully compute!!!!!

ill never blame wack music or cheap media for the worlds lack of moral fiber!!!! nigga theres humans eating humans, kids raping parapeligics, this aint new wake up to the world punk its a tough place!!!!!

NEWRdaMC
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM
weed bitch, aint a virgin, not a fag, depressed mabey, i read some shit the other day, saying that wack music has an effect on the minors of today, i'll post the link once i find it, interesting read

angry!
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
youre not even aware how stupid you are!!!!

its interesting, i did some reading on this, most retards arent aware of their handicap!!!!!

just shut the fuck up and pretend you never made this thread, because its aimless and brainless like ya grandpops pissin at midnight!!!!

Blackprint
10-30-2009, 12:38 PM
youre not even aware how stupid you are!!!!

its interesting, i did some reading on this, most retards arent aware of their handicap!!!!!

just shut the fuck up and pretend you never made this thread, because its aimless and brainless like ya grandpops pissin at midnight!!!!

I love you.

Edgar Erebus
10-30-2009, 04:36 PM
We only have two ears, we need to take chances nowadays to hear what everyones sayin to give em a chance no? im probably missing out on some good shit for all i know, so with more and more people becoming MC's and rapist

The rest of the post doesn't matter.

YungSunny
10-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Am I the only person who can't read a angry! post without shaking their head knowing that wu-tang actually breeds these kind of fans?

Blackprint
10-31-2009, 05:46 AM
Am I the only person who can't read a angry! post without shaking their head knowing that wu-tang actually breeds these kind of fans?

I think it's hilarious... and he actually has some valid points.