m3Fu4YVH8nA&feature=related

EHmP_KtmcB4&feature=related

http://kopbusters.com/index.php

hahahaahhah FUCK THE POLICE ahhahaha
crooked ass, bitch ass, scared ass, punk ass, fake ass police

this has inspired me to set up my own sting and sue them mother fuckers

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
This is funkin great! Fuck pigs! I hope all pigs die in fires, and soon.

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
hahahahahahahhahah X2

check out this dumb fucking cop that tazered himself ahahahahah
X-zfTDcdTv0&feature=related

Come Honor Face
10-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 01:55 PM
this has inspired me to set up my own sting and sue them mother fuckers

why don't you just get a fucking job?

ALCATRAZ
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
piggies on da loose

narc
10-30-2009, 05:44 PM
i dont get what the second vid proves

IRONFLAGCHIEF36
10-30-2009, 06:46 PM
^me either...what was the big deal...lets just face reality..Yolanda did it

5hundred&one
10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
I had this idea for a show a long time ago when I first saw those internet predator stings. I remember thinking how fucked up it was. I mean, yeah catch pedophiles, but it's still a crooked process. the cops shouldn't be exempt from such entrapment if they're willing to employ it themselves. fuck the pigs.

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 09:10 PM
you zombies are funny. if somebody got a badge and black boots you automatically think your wrong. if you guys are american ,besides 501, you should be ashamed of your ignorance.

and why the fuck would i get a job? like a 9-5? why would i do something stupid like that? how do you feel about working hard to make someone else rich?

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 10:40 PM
sure i'm not rich, and sure i'm making somebody else rich, but i work hard and make a pretty decent living for myself. and i didn't say a 9-5 job. i don't have a 9-5 job. never did. pretty much for the last 7 years or so, i've worked from my home office without a boss within a couple hundred miles from me.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-30-2009, 11:11 PM
I was actually planning to do a rootbeer kegger but no one was willing to go with me on it...

Pretty much you get a shitload of kids in a house get shit loads of bottled root beer and then you act really suspicious and kind of make it obvious that you're drinking beer, then presuming that cops get called they get all pumped and a half dozen of those fuckers or more storm the house. Then you tell them to stop tresspassing without a warrant and call the police on them. Then you film the police getting arrested by the police on your handy camera and much lols ensue.

Presuming the other cops aren't fucks and don't arrest them (which they wouldn't but I can dream)

:)

I'm so stupid sometimes. In retrospect that doesn't sound smart at all...

Art Vandelay
10-30-2009, 11:21 PM
I was actually planning to do a rootbeer kegger but no one was willing to go with me on it...

Pretty much you get a shitload of kids in a house get shit loads of bottled root beer and then you act really suspicious and kind of make it obvious that you're drinking beer, then presuming that cops get called they get all pumped and a half dozen of those fuckers or more storm the house. Then you tell them to stop tresspassing without a warrant and call the police on them. Then you film the police getting arrested by the police on your handy camera and much lols ensue.

Presuming the other cops aren't fucks and don't arrest them (which they wouldn't but I can dream)

:)

I'm so stupid sometimes. In retrospect that doesn't sound smart at all...

when i was in college, there was a very strict RA in my dorm. she was a bitch and hated me. so one night i went out and got a 6pack of icb root beer bottles and put them in a back pack. when i walked into the dorm i made sure i clanged the bottles around a little. she heard them and immediately demanded i open the backpack. i started yelling at her saying i didn't have anything and she was just trying to give me a hard time. finally i opened the back pack and she saw the "beer" and she had a huge smile on her face because she knew she could write me up. the other RA realized it was root beer right away and opened one and started drinking it. her jaw dropped and everyone started laughing at her. she finally realized it was root beer and she pretended to laugh it all off. but the RA who drank the rootbeer later told me that she was so pissed at me for doing that.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
10-30-2009, 11:29 PM
It's the same as using a bottle of ginger ale or rootbeer in a paperbag and walking around...

I used to always do that as a kid because it made me feel cool. I'd go down to the little quaint market buy a soda, have them brown paper bag that shit, and then walk the streets because a 5th grader rocking a covered up bottle of liquor is funny.

I still think its funny, but now its real beer...

America: Corruptin da yoofs since tv was invented