PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that can't figure out why Pharoah Monche is dope as fuck

beautifulrock
10-30-2009, 09:25 PM
http://www.zshare.net/images/spacer.gif http://www.zshare.net/audio/6772850208540045/

Organized Konfusion was way underrated.

corky831
10-30-2009, 09:45 PM
idk one person who thinks monch is wack tho

ALCATRAZ
10-31-2009, 12:05 AM
^word

zooruka
10-31-2009, 02:48 AM
yeah just listen to his opening verse off wwIII off the sound bombing album best example of pure rapping I have ever heard.^O^

peace be with you !

YungSunny
10-31-2009, 06:26 AM
What was the point of this topic?

Like seriously.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-31-2009, 08:22 AM
there were some people talking about how could 2Pac and Holocaust outrap Monch about half a year ago. lol

MaskedAvenger
10-31-2009, 08:40 AM
For once I agree with prof zooruka 100%

zooruka
10-31-2009, 05:46 PM
For once I agree with prof zooruka 100%

hahaha I had to bump this thread for this comment alone...where are all the haters @.... let them eat humble pie.

peace masked avenger you got good taste kid.

peace be with you !

Memory Man
10-31-2009, 06:04 PM
i love monch, but prince po is SERIOUSLY underrated.

YungSunny
10-31-2009, 06:57 PM
^He's rapping next to monch, what do you expect?

oldie
10-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Monch is real underrated!

zooruka
10-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Monch is real underrated!

cosign ..the boy can spit.

peace be with you !

beautifulrock
10-31-2009, 07:16 PM
"My perception of poetical injection is ejactulation
The Immaculate Conception"

BRONZBODY
11-01-2009, 04:47 AM
anyone that thinks monch is wack needs the head examined...and their ass kicked.

GhettoGnom
11-01-2009, 02:23 PM
i love monch, but prince po is SERIOUSLY underrated.

word and

^He's rapping next to monch, what do you expect?

word

monch is top 5 doa

oldie
11-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Desire was deffinitley a grower on me. Listened to it at 1st and wasnt too impressed, put it down with the rest of my cd's, picked it up a few weeks later and i was like 'damn, i under rated this album' lol

Visionz
11-02-2009, 03:46 AM
^it was the beats he's lyrically as sharp as ever there though I can't think of anything flow-wise sicker than Bring It On.

as for the huble pie comment from 'ruka will some remind him that a broken clock is right twice in a day. (and wrong for the other 1438 minutes)

oldie
11-02-2009, 10:36 AM
So I just been for a drive to the bank, I spun Internal Affairs for the 1st time in a while.

The album is bangin, start to finish, not a track i skip, i put Simon Says (remix) on repeat lol i think its a sick song, everyone rips it, especially Red & Meth!!

Monch got a point too - "a million mc's and they aint sayin nothing..."

what a statement to make, a very bold but true statement!

the guy is very concious if you know what i mean

angry!
11-02-2009, 03:28 PM
monch is a phenom!!!!

from his work with organized konfusion, to all his solo shit and misc tracks and features!!!! one of the most versatile emcees ever in my opinion, "guerilla monsoon rap" is probably my favorite monch verse from the 2 grand, simply because he outclassed a prime talib kweli and black thought on a kanye track!!!!!

his skillset makes me sick, youll write some shit you think is dope, then hear a monch verse and wanna quit!!!!!

and i loved desire, its too bad it didnt catch on like it should have!!! that album is almost like a gospel rap album to me, every track is positive and has an uplifting message, that album had a lot of heart in it!!!! thats probably why niggas slept on it, they want that "simon says", "stray bullet" monch to break outta his cage!!!! me, ill take whatever i can get from monch!!!!

Visionz
11-02-2009, 07:12 PM
monch is a phenom!!!!

from his work with organized konfusion, to all his solo shit and misc tracks and features!!!! one of the most versatile emcees ever in my opinion, "guerilla monsoon rap" is probably my favorite monch verse from the 2 grand, simply because he outclassed a prime talib kweli and black thought on a kanye track!!!!!

his skillset makes me sick, youll write some shit you think is dope, then hear a monch verse and wanna quit!!!!!

and i loved desire, its too bad it didnt catch on like it should have!!! that album is almost like a gospel rap album to me, every track is positive and has an uplifting message, that album had a lot of heart in it!!!! thats probably why niggas slept on it, they want that "simon says", "stray bullet" monch to break outta his cage!!!! me, ill take whatever i can get from monch!!!!
^I thought Desire was great as well, maybe just a lil too grown up for some. Have you ever been able to get ahold of The Sun Will Rise? It kills me to think a whole album of material never got released because of label bullshit. I've scoured the internet looking for copies to no avail. Holla if you've had different results.

angry!
11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
nah homie.. its a shame but its part of the game. label politics are constantly getting in the way of film and music. maybe we already got pieces of it, but who knows!!!

for all yall that never felt desire, play that shit on a sunday morning and try and cool out!!! the title track on that is one of my favorite monch tracks, soulful alchemist beat and monch breathes life into the speaker!!!!! a lotta gems on that disc, repeat listens def warm that dish up!!!!