PDA

View Full Version : Pcp-symphony of the mic.....the countdown to extinction is over!!!!!!

JIGSAW45
10-30-2009, 10:20 PM
HERE IT IS YALL!!!!!!
PROPS N RESPECT TO EVERYONE THAT CAME THRU N CONTRIBUTED TO SUCH A GREAT PIECE OF WORK. YALL KNOW WHO YALL ARE!!!! SHOW SOME MUTHAFUCKIN LOVE. WE TOOK AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THIS WAS NUTHIN LESS THAN AMAZING!!!! SUPPORT THE GODZ....PEACE!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KZ5P1E1O

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/SELFKING/frontcover.png

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd118/SELFKING/backcover-seanfrigot.png

MAD RESPECT TO SEAN FOR THE ARTWORK....PEACE MY NIGGA!

TRACKLISTING:

SYMPHONY OF THE MIC

1,STREET KUNDOE-prod by MOD

2,WE ASSASINS-prod. by M.O.D.feat MAXIMUS DeMANTIS

3,THE PUNCH OUT-prod by MOD-feat STEEL HEAD

4,MOVE SUMTHING-prod by TY BLACK

5,ROLLING UP ON THE SUN-prod by ERN DAWGY

6,COMO ME GUSTARIA-prod by TY BLACK- feat MAXIMUS DeMANTIS

7,COLD WORLD PT 2-prod by TY BLACK-feat ERN DAWGY

8,FILTHY FAM-feat- SLURCH YUNG

9,NO COAST-prod by-COMPLEX REALMZ

10,LIT-LOST IN TRANSLATION-prod by-MOD
11,DEADICATION pt2-prod by BOONIE MAYFIELD
12,CANNIBAL GODZ PT2-prod by 7th-feat ICABOD CHANG
13,BODY COUNT-prod by MOD- feat- SLURCH YUNG
encore= HOT SAUCE-prod by 7th
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALPCP.COM (http://www.MYSPACE.COM/THEREALPCP.COM)
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SKAMPOEPCP (http://www.MYSPACE.COM/SKAMPOEPCP)
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/MAONTOYA (http://www.YOUTUBE.COM/MAONTOYA)
WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/THEREALPCP (http://www.SOUNDCLICK.COM/THEREALPCP)

JIGSAW45
10-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Album release party later on tonite my niggaz!!!! Hennessy n coronas on me..... Hahahaha!!!!!

SKAMPOE
10-30-2009, 10:50 PM
HAHAHA WERD^

THIS IS THE RAR FILE ON ZSHARE
http://www.zshare.net/download/677323605e0ed715/

this album was created with all ma niggaz in mind, peace to all ya'll real pcp soldiers WERD, PEACE TO ALL YA NIGGAZ THAT WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN CRAFTIN THIS JOINT, IM RLY PROUD OF THIS HERE, SHIT IS DIRTY RAWNESS FROM MA SIDE OF TOWN SHUN PEACE

EY YO JIG!! EYO JIG!!

U KNOW WHUT THIS MEANS RAH?

DARKEST KNIGHTS coming soon!

JIGSAW45
10-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Word the fuck up god!!!! We stay on the grind mang...no sleep,lol

PALEFORCE
10-30-2009, 11:09 PM
props to everyone involved
punchout is my favorite. the beat is sick. it suprised me and perfect for pcp
next i liked rolling up
then cold world, ern dawg ate that track
dedication gets an honorable mention
my fav track thugh punch out. the beat and lyrics fit perfectly

JIGSAW45
10-30-2009, 11:12 PM
^^^^thats peace yo...thanx 4 comin thru,peace

Demonio80
10-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Wow new album iz here i go 2 download, propz 2 PCP!!!

imbrator
10-31-2009, 06:54 AM
i m D/L ing

and i post it on my blog http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/search/label/PCP

peace fam

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 08:16 AM
peace peace

Hellspawn
10-31-2009, 08:17 AM
Street Kundoe : dope track, the beat is fire and Skam verse is off the hook
We Assassinz : another dope track except the chorus, Jig killed on this one.
The Punch Out : I dont like the beat on this one
Move Sumthing : ? what about the Quasimoto-ish adlibs ?
Rollin Up On the Sun : Dope track both of yall came correct on this one.
Como Me Gustaria : Dope track but the chorus ruined it a lil bit
Cold World 2 : Beat is epic and Ern was on fire, Jig and Skam killed too.
Filthy Fam Shit : didnt liked this one.
No Coast : beat is dope, both of yall ripped it.
Lost in Transation : nothing special.
Dedication : beat is fire, both of yall blessed it hard.
The Cannibal Godz pt2 : Another dope track, the chemistry is perfect again between Jig and Skam, Icaborg came hard too. Really grimey.
Body Count : Skampoe ripped this one.

Nice underground album, straight, no skits, I really liked some of the tracks. 7/10

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 09:31 AM
peace yo^ thanx for being sincere on the feed. rep added, peace to chek for the sticky

lost in translation, the thing about that is every thing i said inspanish jig says in english, sept some stuff is LOST IN TRANSLATION.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
10-31-2009, 10:01 AM
did yall use the beat i gave u?

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 11:12 AM
nah, we did it already tho, its gon be on the next one..

MENES
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
PEACE FAM !!

Downloading now, I been waiting for this to drop, and you know this

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 11:59 AM
werd up menes, like i said b4, this album is for all ya niggaz, ma niggaz! peace

ERN-DAWGY
10-31-2009, 01:05 PM
whatup yall imma grab this when i go home and peep it nah mean peace

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 01:07 PM
peace ern n thanx for the collaboes on here man

THE MASON
10-31-2009, 02:22 PM
yoooooooo

i got this shit dling now, peace fams

SilvaFistz
10-31-2009, 02:31 PM
gotta check this out
peace

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
10-31-2009, 03:02 PM
My 3 favorite joints off this:
1) Rolling Up On The Sun
2) Cold War II
3) No Coast

Nice album for sure. Everybody came hard on this one.

That 7th joint is ill.

LORD ZERO
10-31-2009, 03:10 PM
downloadin now!!

LORD ZERO
10-31-2009, 03:16 PM
and for future reference START TAGGIN YA TRACKS UP!!

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 04:15 PM
hahahahah i have no idea wat that is, but im open for learning all day sun lol...

thanx to all for peppin this, we put alot of effort on this joint. peace

THE MASON
10-31-2009, 04:22 PM
yo after first listen, this def is sounding dope!!

imma spin a few more times and hit you with my review soon and yo that tagging shit i was telling you about lol

peace fam

SKAMPOE
10-31-2009, 04:28 PM
haha i thought u meant tag eache track with the ''title and feature/produced by''.

Boss_Digger
10-31-2009, 06:28 PM
downloaded ................. i'll be back

GZAjector
10-31-2009, 07:32 PM
dope dope album

beats are on point

lyrically ill, i think skam is at his best on rolling up on the sun

FLOATING THROUGH THE AIR, FIENDIN FOR A CIG/WAKE UP 2 HOURS LATER RAID THE FRIDGE IN THE CRIB

LOLZ

tight bill hicks sample too at the end

INSTRUMENTAL LP PLZ :D

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
10-31-2009, 07:54 PM
incredible work at the micro

pcp rules

J-Cee
10-31-2009, 10:18 PM
dlin now..will tell ya what i think after listening

SKAMPOE
11-01-2009, 12:20 AM
dope dope album

beats are on point

lyrically ill, i think skam is at his best on rolling up on the sun

FLOATING THROUGH THE AIR, FIENDIN FOR A CIG/WAKE UP 2 HOURS LATER RAID THE FRIDGE IN THE CRIB

LOLZ

tight bill hicks sample too at the end

INSTRUMENTAL LP PLZ :D
peace dog, good looks on the feed, and yo, gimme a couple of days to gather ma thoughts and i will hook up a ''SOTM instrumentals'' werd up...

peace to all who downloaded and left their thoughts typed on here,it rly is appreciated.

i just came back from the album elease party/holloween party/ma niggaz bday bash and im ripped...rep added to every one who hasposted here...y? cuz im juss dat drunk, might even drop a verse or 2 if this weed im rolling dont comatose me b4 settin up to record....

SKAMPOE
11-01-2009, 12:25 AM
chek ya rep ya'll buahhahaha, i have given out too much rep, but the rest of ya'll, trust i gotcha'll

imbrator
11-01-2009, 05:45 AM
after one day of listening i can only say eh yo skamp , jig props for ya work

ya style is elevating high to higher , from project to another mad respect fam

that s my top 5

*Street Kundo , u both kill tha dope beat from MOD

*WE ASSASSINS another dope dope dope Sound from MOD mad respect fam
and Mcing re all on point , MAx is dope with the flow

*FILTHY FAM SHIT dammm that s my most favorit track , that s the atmosphere that i realy smoke , the beat is raw who produce it ? and u botk kill it lyrically

*No Coast , Perfekt

*the Canibal Godz , yeah madness work from our Fam 7th , great work 7
and dope Mcing too ,

peace my niggaz

BLACK BART SIMPSON
11-01-2009, 09:07 AM
nah, we did it already tho, its gon be on the next one..

anyway i cud hear it b4 hand?

JIGSAW45
11-01-2009, 10:04 AM
peace erry1....thanx to all of yall 4 checkin it out and leavin such good feedback. its much appreciated. too many of yall to mention so i say peace to all of yall. i'm very proud of this project cuz we def put maaad work into this. we finished most of the songs a while back but we took our time trying to mix and master every joint to make it as pro as possible. so on that note...thanx once again and peace to all 4 showin mad love,1

p.s. dont sleep on the bonus hidden closing track y'all!!! gotta give thanx to 7th for that one as well,peace

H.Notik
11-01-2009, 11:24 AM
bout to check this out now fellas...props.

JIGSAW45
11-01-2009, 11:34 AM
after one day of listening i can only say eh yo skamp , jig props for ya work

ya style is elevating high to higher , from project to another mad respect fam

that s my top 5

*Street Kundo , u both kill tha dope beat from MOD

*WE ASSASSINS another dope dope dope Sound from MOD mad respect fam
and Mcing re all on point , MAx is dope with the flow

*FILTHY FAM SHIT dammm that s my most favorit track , that s the atmosphere that i realy smoke , the beat is raw who produce it ? and u botk kill it lyrically

*No Coast , Perfekt

*the Canibal Godz , yeah madness work from our Fam 7th , great work 7
and dope Mcing too ,

peace my niggaz

thats wassup my dude...ayo god how do u check how many times it d'loaded?

SKAMPOE
11-01-2009, 12:18 PM
peace imbrator notik n every one who peeped it so far...peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-01-2009, 02:10 PM
im downloading now, and wheres my shit skampoe? never got the email

SKAMPOE
11-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Oh fuck, forgot dude, but yo, u can go ahead and started up, i'll follow...had some pc problems and now im werkin from a new computer.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
11-01-2009, 07:23 PM
PCP pa siempre
!!

5hundred&one
11-01-2009, 09:40 PM
dope shit y'all. bout half way through, I'm diggin a few of the joints I've heard so far. nice work.

Poison Flowerz!
11-01-2009, 11:06 PM

SKAMPOE
11-02-2009, 01:35 AM
Werd ma niggaz, shits lovely.peace

SKAMPOE
11-02-2009, 03:28 PM
maxmantis on como me gustaria is off the fuckin gancho werd iz goya!

THE MASON
11-02-2009, 03:30 PM
yo skamp translate como me gustaria for me lol

SKAMPOE
11-02-2009, 03:36 PM
buahahaha, all im sayin is ''oh how i would love to see ya dead! yo dead on the floor wrahhhh!!'' i was just repeating that shit for like a minute lol nameen unorthodox scrollz

and ma verse

''she called me america and settled down on the south''

lol

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
11-02-2009, 04:37 PM
skampoe def

wit sOM

U DID YA BEST ALBUM

DEF U re a FUCKING beast

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
11-02-2009, 04:39 PM
jiggsaww also COOOLLLL AS FIREEE

JIGSAW45
11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
peace monk!

Complex
11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
off tops... gotta say yall came with it, this is some gritty street shit, has an unpolished raw feel to it which make it sound genuine.. a couple real strong joints on here..

street kundoe- shit is militant... yall perfect on joints like this, beat and lyrics on point...
filthy fam- simple beat, but fits the style, slurch is strong on here..
no coast- held me down nicely...
cannibal godz- by far the strongest cut on the album... jig and skam really shine on this, i need to hear yall on this level every time, shit is hardbody... one of my fav 7th beats.. icabod chang... this cat aint human lol... nuff said...

overall a solid effort, i can hear the elevation... yall compliment eachother well on tracks, the consistency could improve but yall set the bar high with cannibal godz.. imma hold yall to that standard from now on & yall gonna be a problem for heads...

peace...

KERZO
11-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Get the fuck outta here with this shit!!!

JIGSAW45
11-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Good lookin on the feed plex...thanx also 4blessin us with a dope ass beat sun! we can only get better...DARKEST KNIGHTS is next on the menu lol. no rest man we gonna keep droppin heavy shit like elephants on ex lax...peace!!!

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 11:14 AM
I was pretty impressed with the flow of this album overall, the intro and the skits really helped there IMO (the intro to the encore was a nice touch). There was some really strong tracks on here such as Cannibal Godz, Street Kundoe, Dedication 2, punch out, we assassinz etc but to be honest there where a few off beat verses here or there on some tracks, the worst being drunken monks hook. Over all tho this was a pretty solid effort and an enjoyable listen, def your best and most coheseve effort to date so props on the elevation

H.Notik
11-03-2009, 11:18 AM
definitely a gritty album, showed elevation through out...besides all the tracks i heard on here previously no coast was my jam. basically some cuts were dope and others left you wanting a little more skampoe and jig...a little more heat. feeling this though i been bumping it all this morning...props sons.

JIGSAW45
11-03-2009, 12:52 PM
I was pretty impressed with the flow of this album overall, the intro and the skits really helped there IMO (the intro to the encore was a nice touch). There was some really strong tracks on here such as Cannibal Godz, Street Kundoe, Dedication 2, punch out, we assassinz etc but to be honest there where a few off beat verses here or there on some tracks, the worst being drunken monks hook. Over all tho this was a pretty solid effort and an enjoyable listen, def your best and most coheseve effort to date so props on the elevation

definitely a gritty album, showed elevation through out...besides all the tracks i heard on here previously no coast was my jam. basically some cuts were dope and others left you wanting a little more skampoe and jig...a little more heat. feeling this though i been bumping it all this morning...props sons.

word is bond my niggaz...thanx for showin love yall! we gonna definitely take the feed n the critiques and apply it to the next project. theres always a learning experience with each track n album we do so we most definitely gonna keep elevatin...peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Street Kundoe - Rawness No Doubt Aggressive Track Which Is Missing From The Corp

Assassinz - Pass Cuz Im On It

The Punch Out - Intro Sounds Old School .....Adlibs Are A Tad Loud Shit Is Dope Thou Beat Is Ruggid

Moving Something - Dirty Track Dont Know If Im Feeling The Demonic Moniker ....Jig Wit The Battle Flows

Rolling Up On The Sun - Getting High Typa Track....First Track That Sounds Mixed Extremly Well .....Skampoe Does His Thing On This

Como Me Gustaria - lol i forgot i said "soy papi Duro No Papi chulo" err .....my least favorite track....

Cold World 2 - Beat Got Shitted On nuff Said

Filthy Fam Shit - Skampoe At His Best Beat Is Madd Nasty Slurch Is Madd Dope On This....Yo Did That Nigga Burp ?

No Coast - Complex Always On Some Outer Space Dark Shit This Track Was Tight As Well Bars A little Stretched By Skampoe ....Jig Verse Was Raw

Lost In Translation.....Yo This Beat Was Madddddd Sick To Bad I Never Heard It...lol Nah J\p Beatiful Beat Track Is Good To

Dedication - Bommie Mayfield Hey....This Was Decent Track Was To Loud ....And Adlibs Where To Loud On Jigs Verse

Cannibal heads - I Aint Gonna Lie Fellas Not My Cup Of Tea , Thats Just Me It Sounds Like A Metellica Track With A Hip Hop Beat ......lol At Skampoe Saying 'Its Delicious"

Body Count - Fuckin Dopeness.....The Track Keeps Going After 3:25 Sounds Like Some Hector Lavoe....Beat Is Madness....Is That Drunkin Monk .....Word Of Advise If You Gonna Do A Album You Gotta Make Sure He Has Decent Quality On The Mic ....Shit Was Crackling And Popping

All In All

Pros: Dope Lyrics , Dope Productions And Ruggid Aggressions Paved The Way ....I Feel You Guy Grew From The Last Album To This One , Skampoe Came Heavy And Jig Was A Beast

Cons : A Little Short , Not Enough Choruses And Some Mixing Was Sketchy....

Overall Out Of Ten I Give A Eight To Yall Good Job And I Hope You Take The Criticism In A Positive Way

Peace

Boss_Digger
11-03-2009, 03:22 PM
The Track Keeps Going After 3:25 Sounds Like Some Hector Lavoe....Beat Is Madness....Is That Drunkin Monk .....Peace

haha you rumbled me!!

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Street Kundoe - Rawness No Doubt Aggressive Track Which Is Missing From The Corp

Assassinz - Pass Cuz Im On It

The Punch Out - Intro Sounds Old School .....Adlibs Are A Tad Loud Shit Is Dope Thou Beat Is Ruggid

Moving Something - Dirty Track Dont Know If Im Feeling The Demonic Moniker ....Jig Wit The Battle Flows

Rolling Up On The Sun - Getting High Typa Track....First Track That Sounds Mixed Extremly Well .....Skampoe Does His Thing On This

Como Me Gustaria - lol i forgot i said "soy papi Duro No Papi chulo" err .....my least favorite track....

Cold World 2 - Beat Got Shitted On nuff Said

Filthy Fam Shit - Skampoe At His Best Beat Is Madd Nasty Slurch Is Madd Dope On This....Yo Did That Nigga Burp ?

No Coast - Complex Always On Some Outer Space Dark Shit This Track Was Tight As Well Bars A little Stretched By Skampoe ....Jig Verse Was Raw

Lost In Translation.....Yo This Beat Was Madddddd Sick To Bad I Never Heard It...lol Nah J\p Beatiful Beat Track Is Good To

Dedication - Bommie Mayfield Hey....This Was Decent Track Was To Loud ....And Adlibs Where To Loud On Jigs Verse

Cannibal heads - I Aint Gonna Lie Fellas Not My Cup Of Tea , Thats Just Me It Sounds Like A Metellica Track With A Hip Hop Beat ......lol At Skampoe Saying 'Its Delicious"

Body Count - Fuckin Dopeness.....The Track Keeps Going After 3:25 Sounds Like Some Hector Lavoe....Beat Is Madness....Is That Drunkin Monk .....Word Of Advise If You Gonna Do A Album You Gotta Make Sure He Has Decent Quality On The Mic ....Shit Was Crackling And Popping

All In All

Pros: Dope Lyrics , Dope Productions And Ruggid Aggressions Paved The Way ....I Feel You Guy Grew From The Last Album To This One , Skampoe Came Heavy And Jig Was A Beast

Cons : A Little Short , Not Enough Choruses And Some Mixing Was Sketchy....

Overall Out Of Ten I Give A Eight To Yall Good Job And I Hope You Take The Criticism In A Positive Way

Peace
peace lord on the feed rly enjoyed the read. hahahaha ionno if he burped or me hahah, prolly was a fart snuck in there lmao

but yo i could never stress the fact that we students learning growing and soakin knowledge all the time, peace to all ya niggaz that took time to guide a nigga and im a heavy herb smoker so i know sometimes its hard to explain shit to me lmao werd but yo nameen...
combined visions from 2 minds in bpt ct is how i envision this record.

^this is me rambling cuz its past 420 n 7th can attest to me being high as fuck right now! peace to all ya who posted here even spermi...he is my biggest stan...

JIGSAW45
11-03-2009, 04:04 PM
^^^word up. peace max...appreciate u droppin by god.thanx 4 showin love,peace

btw,that extended track is a hidden joint called hot sauce,on the strength of the salsa sample...big up to 7th,u a monster sun!

100pr00f
11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
ill hit this up when i get some time

peace

exxxon
11-03-2009, 06:18 PM
props scamp n jigsaw shit is filthy fam..haha the whole album is gutter gutter..yall dudes is puttin some work in..keep buildin yo.. exxxon

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Ppeace lord^

THE MASON
11-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Aight here is my review, peace to PCP and all the cats who produced on here, shit is sounds proper and bangs out heavy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Kundoe - The added intro is ill, def makes the tracks sound newer in a sense, "go in there yo, get me a sunny d and a dutch" hahahahaha. Good lead with the album with the intro. The track itself is one of my favourite track from PCP, i think i could rhyme this whole shit off the top lol.

We Assassinz - Beat is heavy, MOD came with the heat all over this album. Grimey fucking track over all, classic PCP shit. Didnt feel the chorus so much, kind of loses the feel of the track. Max is a beast and Jig the flow was retarded. Skamp came with a lot of energy and sharp rhymes like we used too. PREDATOORS

Punch Out - Dope intro to the track, adds a nice dimension. Jig kills this top to bottom and MOD again with the heat. " know ya math, hone ya craft when steppin in my octagon", "now the world is full of suckas cause i murdered the rest" dope lines right there

Move Something - Ty Black came correct, the intro to the track is deep. Skamp drop some serious shit, "jewelarry store casin with a fuckin free mason" hahaha sickness. Jigs verse is aggressive shit, the whole track made me wanna fight dudes lol.

Rolling Up On The Sun - I felt like Skamps vocals could have come up a little. But i remember this shit from 420 lol, shit is a smokers track :b. Beat is laidback and Skamps flow is on point, solid track overall.

Como Me Gustaria - Catchy as fuck, even though i cant understand the chorus. The beat is just catchy and the flows are on point, Skampoe and Max are on point as fuck. Max and PCP are a dope unit, i would have liked to hear Jig on here as well. IM SKAMPOE AND I HAVE OFFICIALLY RAPED YOU!!!! LMAO

Cold World 2 - NANA NANANANA Ern fuckin rips the fuck out this track, to death respect. This whole track is militant as fuck, marchin music type shit. One of my favourite PCP tracks to date. Never heard from Ty Black, but the shit on here is flames. "I dont need no gun, i kill muthafuckas with my hands". Jig my god, probably my favourite verse, blade wind might still hold that spot, respect.

Filthy Fam Shit - Name says it all. Slurch kills it, Skamp on that grimey shit. Who the fuck did the beat? ill shit, mad dark. "fuckin with us we break backs and snap necks"

No Coast - Plex is a monster on the boards and PCP laced the track. Heavyweights step in the ring and you get murder, so what else is to be expected. Skamps second verse is vicious, "we Tarantino the shit"

Lost In Translation - MOD, beastin....... again! lol. i really felt the concept of this track. I mean i dont know what Skamp is sayin but it flows proper and then flips into english. Jig starts in english and goes to spanish, i like how that was planned out.

Deadication Pt. 2 - Dope shit. A nice follow up to the first one and it adds a story telling, personal element to the album. Beat is pretty nice as well, up tempo but has that story type feel, imo.

Cannibal Godz Pt.2 - Fuckin bump this shit damn near everyday, another classic PCP sounding joint and Icabod is a monster, literally, unhuman lol. 7th is a beast and always got the sound for concepts of a track, cant wait to heat part 3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

Body Count/Hot Sauce - Man, MOD like seriously, get the fuck out of here, right now lmao, beat is epic and has that end of the album feel. Jig on point with the flow and Skamp enter perfect, "i dont rock the oceans, now get a load of my deadly potions", thats ill shit fam. Slurch came correct, i felt his mix could have been a bit better overall but its still that Slang Mobb shit. I like how it drops into Hot Sauce, 7th drops a retarded beat, DUN DUN DUNDUNNNNNNNN!!! Jig comes in mad aggressive, just attack in the beat. Wasnt really feelin Monk on there though, he sounds like he choking to death at some points lmao. Skamp kills this shit, " i close my eyes and bend the space of time", that shit made stop for a second.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - The whole shit is a very cohesive sounding album, each element is strung together and the albums flow is on point, which is essential in carrying the listener through each track, which the little skits or speeches help do. Favourite tracks on the album(other then Street Kundoe and Cannibal Godz, as i bumped them the most already lol) are: Cold World, Punch Out, We Assassinz and Body Count/Hot Sauce. Can't wait for the next album to drop.

PS. MENTAL ORDER MUTHAFUCKAS!!! :dududu:

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 08:54 PM
sick fuck review lord respect im speachless
sick fuckin review lord respect im speachless
glad u felt like that fam word

JIGSAW45
11-04-2009, 06:53 AM
^^^^word up yo...great review sunn. appreciate the love n honesty, i get more excited the more i check on it cuz of all the positive energy yall are comin with....thanx again,peace!!!

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 10:08 AM
imo monk on that hot sauce joint was fuckin genius buahahahaha im tellen u hes like thye odb of wu corp

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 03:22 PM
download this album n i'll send u a KLIVE KRAVEN autograph

12weLvE
11-04-2009, 04:24 PM
imo monk on that hot sauce joint was fuckin genius buahahahaha im tellen u hes like thye odb of wu corp

:r

The thing is Skamp... ODB had talent up his ass!!!!!

Monk... :nonono:

download this album n i'll send u a KLIVE KRAVEN autograph

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Street Kundoe - Best overall track on the album...

-We Assasins - The beat had no low end... no bass... Just weak on the drums, and the depth Lyrics were usual p.c.p. stuff. Jigsaw was nice. Maximus you're a beast...Nuff said. Coming back to the beat. Melody was dope. Never said the beat was wack.

- Rolling up on the Sun - Best mixed track on the entire album. ERno beat is dope ass simplicity. Weed anthem. One of Skampoes best songs period.

- Cold World 2 - Beat is lacking that low end. Very dope beat though by Ty. Ern always beasting it out... "Hip hop communist, I am the dictator" ... "We Bruce banner the fools..." lol... Your verse was dope. Nice one fat boy.

- No Coast - Sick Simple joint by Plex... actually one of the most simplest joints I ve ever heard from him. Should have been easy to ride, but you guys were a little off beat to me. Skampoe you sound retarted on the beggining of your second verse, but you picked it up.

- Lost in Translation - Yeah man get busy on that spanish hustle lol. Fuck English, cats aint making money anymore. M.O.D dropped a bomb. Jig finally no gun rap... sick verses dudes. "I spit that coca pura" ... asi es que se tiran las llamas... lol.

- Cannibal Pt.2 - 7th you animal!!

- Hot Sauce- 7th... you a-n-i-m-a-L... lol. Man... Monk fucked this whole track up SMH. But, yeah dope dope.

-The ones I dint reviewed...kinda sucked to me so whatev.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall...

On the real, fuck you Skampoe... lol.

I still listened though, some entertaining joints on here. Decent effort. Still major improvements to be made, in different areas such as flow, and taking your lyrics to another level. Its all a learning process. A major thing that bothered me was the lack of low-end on some of the beats... not sure if they were missing initially, or you guys got rid of them during the mixing process. Takes a lot away from the track. Better than the last 2 efforts. New joint, take it to another level with the lyrics... Some The lyrical content is getting played out. Lost in Translation was one of my favs because it was real original and fresh. Keep working yall.

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Just dont be listening to ma shit while ur applying ur lipgloss homo!

SKAMPOE
11-04-2009, 06:25 PM
A major thing that bothered me was the lack of low-end on some of the beats... not sure if they were missing initially, or you guys got rid of them during the mixing process. Takes a lot away from the track

ALL THE BEATS ON THERE ARE AS I GOT THEM, THATS ON THEIR, WE LOVED THEM REGARDLES WHICH IS Y WE DID ROCKED TO THEM

JIGSAW45
11-04-2009, 07:02 PM
alright yall...lets move along. n keep the back n forth in genchat. thanx 4 checkin it out tho...peace

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 12:32 AM
over 700 views in 2 days or less...we did good imo

SKAMPOE
11-05-2009, 05:52 PM
put this 2gether, need a nu sig.
aB2nKpxk4kA

JIGSAW45
11-06-2009, 04:59 PM
hellll yeah sun!!! good shit

KERZO
11-06-2009, 05:57 PM
i suggest a respirator...oh wait, wrong thread :b

PALEFORCE
11-06-2009, 09:23 PM
who made that punch out beat?

thats is mad creative

SKAMPOE
11-06-2009, 10:35 PM
M O D = THE MERCHANT OF DEATH kiiiiiiiid

J-Cee
11-06-2009, 11:42 PM
after playin this through a few times..is quite a good project...yaz got ya own style..with more practise,will get Solid and even better...im feelin it..good work ayy..

Slurch Yung
11-07-2009, 04:19 AM
spinning now g.
get me a water and a peanut butter cup.

JIGSAW45
11-07-2009, 07:06 AM
haha!!! good lookin slurch,peace j-cee...thanx 4 comin thru

DC Entel
11-09-2009, 10:17 PM
yo this is a good listen I was mad surprised..im feelin this shit like crazy...cold world makes me wanna kick a baby carriage into traffic

HZA HECTOR
11-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Very nice work,
congratulations,
loved the video.

"the anunaki are coming'

"prepare"

SKAMPOE
11-14-2009, 01:32 PM
peace dc entel n hector

SKAMPOE
11-14-2009, 06:50 PM
classic

JIGSAW45
11-15-2009, 05:56 PM
^^^yessssssir!!!!!!

KERZO
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
skampoe will only stop dropping shit albums when he drops dead...i might listen to one fully before then but i aint promising anything.

SKAMPOE
11-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Dont bother...its not for u^

THE MASON
11-23-2009, 12:35 PM
BUMP

peace, still got this in rotation fams

whats the M.O!!

JIGSAW45
12-26-2009, 08:16 AM
bump....the love is much appreciated my dude,peace to bdz n all that came thu n showed it as well,1

THE MASON
03-29-2010, 04:20 PM
first page bump

SKAMPOE
03-29-2010, 04:59 PM
PCP's THE DARKEST KNIGHTS coming soon

SKAMPOE
04-21-2010, 12:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/SYMPHONYoftheMIC

JIGSAW45
05-25-2010, 11:37 AM
im bringin it back 1 more fuckin time yall....pcp the eyelisssss!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/download/765016267d634326/