PDA

View Full Version : Fredro Starr's Tales Of The Industry

abanks47
10-31-2009, 12:42 PM
just some shit i came across, fredro starr just discuss some of the shit he saw during his career

episode 0
1a0zZNzusa0&feature=related

episode 1
hgMDEJ3lRYU

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 01:28 PM
Is this a documentary from him about his opinion about the rap industry? Is it available to buy on dvd?

abanks47
10-31-2009, 02:06 PM
naw as of now its youtube only, but onyx got there own channel. not sure if hes dropping shit weekly, bi-weekly or monthly tho

CharlesJones
10-31-2009, 02:39 PM
Oh ok. Onyx did a skit on their Triggernometry album called Def Scam and they dissed their former label Def Jam. It doesn't matter what label a rapper is with. All of these record labels are shady and very few of them give the artists independence to do the music they wanna do because the bottom line is that the music industry is about making money. It's fucked up when record labels drop the artists because their records aren't selling. The people that's buying rap cd's now don't know what good music is and it's been that way after the 90's. That's why rap sucks now.

abanks47
10-31-2009, 03:22 PM
no idea what that has to do with anything but i agree with it i guess. onyx just seem to be the type that would sock a record exec for trying to play them. theres a funny ass scene in beef 2 where dude tells onyx that artists are like ho's and execs are the pimps, and fredro starr and sticky look at dude like what the fuck you just say, whose the hoe? thought they were bout to whoop dudes ass, he was stuttering and stammerin, shit was hilarious.

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 12:59 PM
I remember that on the Beef 2 dvd hahahahahahahahahahahaha. They were looking at the interviewer like they wanted to whip his ass LOL.

abanks47
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Pt. 2 talks about suge and pac
DnvkIw_dTx0&feature=sub

ALCATRAZ
11-05-2009, 02:47 AM
it makes sense that fredro starr was star struck seein pac watch his movie ... he's like the god of rap or sumthin lol

abanks47
11-22-2009, 02:59 AM
it makes sense that fredro starr was star struck seein pac watch his movie ... he's like the god of rap or sumthin lol
^^haha, good one

OyZLP0R_RTo

angry!
11-22-2009, 11:20 AM
fredro doesnt think getting getting open hand smacked to the carpet after he tried making a scene and rushing 50 at the vibe awards is an industry story worth tellin!?!!?!?

maybe he can tell us about smokin dust with keenan and kell backstage at his late night dance show!!!!

abanks47
12-07-2009, 08:09 PM
New PT. to the series. Not sure if its officially pt. 4 because it was not labeled as such.
PeDcf-jiXGY

fredro doesnt think getting getting open hand smacked to the carpet after he tried making a scene and rushing 50 at the vibe awards is an industry story worth tellin!?!!?!?

maybe he can tell us about smokin dust with keenan and kell backstage at his late night dance show!!!!
Homie seems to have a shit load of stories, I'm sure he'll mention the 50 shit, not sure about the keenan and kel shit tho. where you get that from

abanks47
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Speakin on that 50 shit, supposed to be what he touches on next week.