PDA

View Full Version : are you looking for magic

Spoon Face
09-24-2005, 07:14 PM
alot of ailments can be eliminated by thinking positive and eating right
i see that many people who choose religion are looking for miracles and magic instead of doing what they know to be right
anyone one see this ?

tajeco
09-24-2005, 11:02 PM
Probably just a way for them to avoid facing the truth. David Cross says stuff about that. Kind of off topic, but he talks about people who care so much for a kid in a well 1,000 miles away, more than the poverty, crime, and deaths just outside the community

Spoon Face
09-24-2005, 11:56 PM
people look for the holy grail the ark magic rocks
they wait for space ships to come save them
they want the angels to come and set them free but when the angels come to free them they attack the angels because they want to ride on his back

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 04:28 AM
i see that many people who choose religion are looking for miracles and magic instead of doing what they know to be right
anyone one see this ?
some beliefs teach you to explore science and find ailments to heal you..
some philosophies also teach you to do the same..

usually when people want to explain how religion does not do this.. they usually talk about one religion which is predominately christianity..

when you make such a claim u need to know entire facts before you say sumin...

personally i agree 30% with you

SubtleEnergies
09-25-2005, 05:13 AM
I know what you are on about. I realized this a while ago. The I Ching actually bought it to my attention that if I ever wanna be "miraculous" or a "great" person taking the first little steps are like prerequisites and if I can't even do them I might as well forget about it...

Golden_Armz
09-25-2005, 05:48 AM
Examples?

SubtleEnergies
09-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Me?
Well the examples are infinite...

Like say you wanna love everyone like Jesus did...but you get up in the morning and lose your temper at a family member over something stupid. Like how you gonna show that love if you can't even control your anger when it comes to a relative?

Fr@z
09-25-2005, 10:22 AM
O O O hes mystic..........prsooooo!

GreenBee
09-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Im Too High For Talkin Bout This Typa Shit...

Im Hungry.

GhostfaceKillah199
09-25-2005, 10:53 AM
anyone one see this ?Yeah I see it, good examples would be the sacraments of the catholic church. I'm not trying to offend btw. peace

LHX
09-25-2005, 11:23 AM
magic:

i will now make you think of the word 'moon'
i will now make you think of the word 'africa'
i will now direct your attention to the word 'ignorant'
i will now make you think of the word 'wu-tang'

stage tricks

i will now take the form of a font on an internet forum

i will now end the transmission

bitches

Spoon Face
09-25-2005, 12:17 PM
he was sick the angel told him to do this and to do that to heal his sickness
he got mad at the angel and told him he was fulla shit then he died due to his sickness
he wanted the angel to do magic and heal him glance

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2005, 12:44 PM
he was sick the angel told him to do this and to do that to heal his sickness
he got mad at the angel and told him he was fulla shit then he died due to his sickness
he wanted the angel to do magic and heal him glance

He was sick of idiots coming to KTL with uneducated ignorant statements. He got other kids banned for that. He wanted spoon to stop creating useless threads that bring up un-educated topics without sources or direct information backing up his arguments.

And if it's not an argument or it's not interesting, and you don't have research to back it up, don't make the thread in the first place.

Spoon Face
09-25-2005, 12:51 PM
hey TeknicelStylez are you looking for magic

this thread is speaking of those who refuse to get up off their asses and do what they can to better themselves

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 12:58 PM
hey TeknicelStylez are you looking for magic

this thread is speaking of those who refuse to get up off their asses and do what they can to better themselves
hmm why dont u taste that medecine first?

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Yes I know what the point of the thread is, and I'm saying the thread is pointless and cluttering the KTL section up. You haven't stated any concrete facts as a foundation for a thread to build in so this thread is useless.

Spoon Face
09-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Yes I know what the point of the thread is, and I'm saying the thread is pointless and cluttering the KTL section up. You haven't stated any concrete facts as a foundation for a thread to build in so this thread is useless.
so why do you reply in it without bring usefullness to the thread
why complain when you can simply skip over this thread onto another
are you that bored ?
it got to be 2 pages without complaints
check yourself

SubtleEnergies
09-26-2005, 06:27 AM
I thought he brang up a legitimate issue. I don't see how he lacked facts really...I thought it was an opinion he was sharing?

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Knowledge isn't opinions, it is something that is "KNOWN", etymological root word analysis people.

BrokenWrists
09-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Knowledge b4 Wisdom!

LORD NOSE
11-22-2009, 12:53 PM
ha ha