PDA

View Full Version : Before I self Destruct

sarr
11-01-2009, 01:47 AM
heard its actually a good album (hearing that suprised the fuck outa me)...anybody got a link to it? if they do...please PM me. would appreciate it

thanks

kingwu
11-01-2009, 11:58 AM
google it

۞StarPriest۞
11-01-2009, 12:20 PM
If you want to hear some tracks, ask your friend to bump it for you. If you decide you like it enough to listen to it on your own, then go out and buy it -- support the artist who made it.

Or if you just want to pirate that shit -- last time I checked forums weren't a search engine. But since I'm feeling generous I'll do your work for you:

You have a choice. Link 1 means doing the right thing. Link 2 means doing the cheap, easy thing. You decide.

Link 1: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=buy+before+i+self+destruct

Link 2: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=before+i+self+destruct+download

CharlesJones
11-01-2009, 12:56 PM
All i need to hear from 50 is Get Rich Or Die Tryin and the soundtrack hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm done with him because The Massacre and Curtis albums pissed me off.

corky831
11-01-2009, 01:52 PM
this album is not bad actually

angry!
11-01-2009, 02:03 PM
50 could cure aids and niggas would still hate on him!!!!!

its tiring when cats act like he is a lone ranger set out to destroy mainstream hip hop!!!!

look around you cream filled ass flakes, hes one of the few niggas putting out hardcore rap albums on a major level with a street background!!!!

im not a fan of all his shit, but homie comes with some heat every release!!!! any person that loves hip hop and doesnt read into the daily gossip will tell you this!!!! and im not gonna sit here and name tracks, either you stuck hating with blinders on or you can appreciate what homie does!!!!

before i self destruct got 2 records id consider to be commerical cotton candy, the rest of it is slangin rocks and bangin glocks!!!!! mobb deep hasnt made large scale noise in years, m.o.p. sold 2,000 copies their first week with they new shit!!!! the new bubbling stars in rap are softer than ya grampys dick, exclusively catering to suit and tie execs and brainwashed bitches!!!

and go find your own link you fuckin faggot!!!! its 2009 and this nigga is probably still downloading hanson albums off a limewire!!!! suprise your family and kill yourself you half brain loser!!!!!

۞StarPriest۞
11-01-2009, 02:21 PM
^Word, but perhaps some feel that all "slangin rocks and bangin glocks" is part of the issue.

hom1e
11-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Didn't heard it but i'll check this..... Still waitin' for that Get Rich Or Die Tryin' shit...

TGambino
11-05-2009, 07:26 PM
this cd has the production style and content of Get Rich Or Die Tryin and the creativity of The Massacre