PDA

View Full Version : DMX On How Shady The Industry Was To Him

Mcthuggin99
11-01-2009, 03:58 PM
wshhn99y13toP4Y6B3Vk

angry!
11-01-2009, 04:08 PM
earl is one of the realest niggas to ever set foot in the game and blow up like he did!!!!

his first two albums are always gonna be crack, niggas energy is unmatched!!!! blessing and a curse, cuz when he steps out of the booth hes the same cat who was in the booth!!!!

the dark man is always gonna be the shit in my book!!!!

THE MASON
11-01-2009, 04:25 PM
that chick is probably scared to death lol

TGambino
11-01-2009, 04:30 PM
im still checkin for X

angry!
11-01-2009, 04:36 PM
^^ word

if he courts the right production he cant fail!!! his hunger is there, the energys there, someone tell dre to exective produce this niggas next album!!!

theres mad producers out there that could lace earl with some heat!!!

TGambino
11-01-2009, 09:14 PM
i always said Raekwon and X are 2 niggas im checkin for pretty much for life

SL33
11-02-2009, 05:37 AM
real talk......i heard on this site, that it was celine dion who had the best record deal in the music, and she got about 50c from each album. music bussiness, man......

J-Cee
11-02-2009, 06:53 AM
indies the way to go....although costly and hard to get big exposure....

Thworldisyours
11-02-2009, 09:05 AM
^^ word

if he courts the right production he cant fail!!! his hunger is there, the energys there, someone tell dre to exective produce this niggas next album!!!

theres mad producers out there that could lace earl with some heat!!!

You're joking about Dre right??? Guy can't even release his own album... And every project he's affiliated with either gets shelved for life or delayed for years. X should stay far away from him. Like someone else said, he should go independent. (I read something recently that said he was still working with Swizz but I dont know if he's signed to anybody right now...)

real talk......i heard on this site, that it was celine dion who had the best record deal in the music, and she got about 50c from each album. music bussiness, man......

According to X, the video game biz is worse... I wonder what Keith Murray got for Def Jam 2...

And Earl's gotta be the easiest interview ever... All you gotta do is give him a Newport and a mic and say, "GO!"

LORD NOSE
11-02-2009, 12:52 PM
DMX is cool peoples

GSTYLE
11-02-2009, 02:09 PM
X's single's aint hits no more, so his fan base gonna be consistent from now on no matter what he does in videos so he might as well go independent, he already has the connections to every big artist and producer and a big name himself, he dont need a label

angry!
11-02-2009, 02:21 PM
You're joking about Dre right??? Guy can't even release his own album... And every project he's affiliated with either gets shelved for life or delayed for years. X should stay far away from him. Like someone else said, he should go independent. (I read something recently that said he was still working with Swizz but I dont know if he's signed to anybody right now...)

im dead serious homeboy!!!!

im talking about using dre to help x lock in and find his sound again, because earls last record was all over the place sonically!!!!!

look at the track record b!!!!!

sslp - executive producer
mmlp - executive producer
grodt - executive producer
the massacre - executive producer
the big bang theory - executive producer
the documentary
relapse - executive producer
before i self destruct - executive producer

tough to argue with son..

and dont bring up the rakim fall out - that shit happened cuz ra didnt wanna talk about guns on a record. we all know the dark man loves to get violent on tracks, and dre loves that shit!!!! i know youd probably rather have swizzys cornball direction!!!!!

Thworldisyours
11-02-2009, 03:31 PM
im dead serious homeboy!!!!

im talking about using dre to help x lock in and find his sound again, because earls last record was all over the place sonically!!!!!

look at the track record b!!!!!

sslp - executive producer
mmlp - executive producer
grodt - executive producer
the massacre - executive producer
the big bang theory - executive producer
the documentary
relapse - executive producer
before i self destruct - executive producer

tough to argue with son..

and dont bring up the rakim fall out - that shit happened cuz ra didnt wanna talk about guns on a record. we all know the dark man loves to get violent on tracks, and dre loves that shit!!!! i know youd probably rather have swizzys cornball direction!!!!!

You do realize that 75% of your list is shared between Eminem and 50 Cent right... You honestly believe that DMX in 2010 would get the same attention and priority from Dre as Eminem and 50???

But of course aligning with Dre really worked out perfectly for Game.

And Busta.

And Raekwon.

And Eve.

And Rakim.

And Joell Ortiz.

And Bishop Lamont.

And Stat Quo.

Yeah, what was I thinking???

And dont forget... "Look out for Detox!!!"

angry!
11-02-2009, 04:02 PM
yeah but dmx is an established artist and youre an established hater!!!!

again, its a long shot and simly something ID like to see, go untwist ya panties cuz you never got a joell ortiz and dre track!!!! who the fuck really cares, if youre not buzzing or dont have a name in this game dre aint doin shit!!!!

and em and 50 are his artists, no shit hes gonna work with them!!!!

i could hear x rippin the relapse beats but thats just me. its all hypothetical, i just dont wanna hear x on swizz corny shit in 2010!!!

and bustas record was dope, documentary was dope, game still livin off the dre cosign so id say it worked great you depressed hip hop nazi!!!!

Thworldisyours
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Oh shit... You WERE serious???

Nevermind...

Mcthuggin99
11-02-2009, 07:58 PM
he needs to hook up with all the producers from Its Dark And Hell Is Hot. not no Dre.

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 11:32 AM
LOL@Theworldisyours dissing Dr Dre hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah Dr Dre takes way too long to release solo albums and the artists he was supposed to produce for that you named ended up not completing any songs with him. I don't know what Dr Dre's problem is and why he feels that his albums have to be perfect before he releases them. There's no such thing as a perfect album. I can't hear what DMX is talking about since i don't have headphones to listen to the audio at the library. The music business is very shady and that's why i don't like record companies. He should go with a independent label instead of a major label.