PDA

View Full Version : Shady Talez (made by Eminem & Wes Craven)

Rame
11-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Davis Entertainment's urban genre label, DJ Classicz, is developing the urban horror project Shady Talez for Paramount Pictures, reports Variety.

John Davis and Dallas Jackson are producing. Chris Lighty and Mona Scott of Violator, a New York-based record label and management company, will executive produce.

The project features three stories written by Jackson and Marlon Chapman that pay hip-hop homage to classic horror films.

"We intend to marry each of the stories with a hot director from the musicvideo and/or film world along with Violator's hip-hop talent roster," Jackson said.

angry!
11-02-2009, 02:45 PM
i guess its still 2007 in the netherlands!!!!

that trailer is a bunch of clips from movies niggas in the hood already crowned!!!!

dawn of the dead
belly
training day

did you even watch this trailer you faggot!?!?! i guess i cant blame you, you probably got elves delivering most of your entertainment news!!!!

Rame
11-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Lol.

I only watched small parts of the trailer, didn't see Belly & Training Day at first.

oDoUoSoKo
11-02-2009, 08:09 PM
i guess its still 2007 in the netherlands!!!!

that trailer is a bunch of clips from movies niggas in the hood already crowned!!!!

dawn of the dead
belly
training day

did you even watch this trailer you faggot!?!?! i guess i cant blame you, you probably got elves delivering most of your entertainment news!!!!
all praises due...

LORD NOSE
11-02-2009, 10:05 PM
you see how rock and roll got turned into death metal ?

they'll do the same thing to Hip Hop

oDoUoSoKo
11-03-2009, 06:08 PM
refer to necro^^smh