PDA

View Full Version : Who really won Canibus or LL

abanks47
11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Im sure this has been discussed many times here but who actually won this shit Canibus or LL?

g0h-A05AQYg

cBYJ0QhIPEw&feature=related

I may be biased but I think Canibus killed it, even after saying one of the gayest lines in hip hop, his verse in reference to his family and Farrakhan killed it.

ALCATRAZ
11-02-2009, 07:32 PM
canibus won the battle, but cool j won the war ...

abanks47
11-02-2009, 07:34 PM
how so, canibus ripped it. at the end of the night yeah LL got more bread but he didnt touch this dude on his song the way canibus touched him

angry!
11-02-2009, 07:36 PM
i agree with alcatraz!!!!

2nd round KO was the better diss track, but james put bis out of business in a hurry!!!!

2009 snap shot

ll cool j - catering to white audiences nation wide on network tv ultra cheese cop show

canibus - canibus is doing shows in dive bars for drunk bums and crickets

its a damn shame what happened to bis!!!!

"99% of ya fans wear high heels" - i was like DAAAYMMMMMNNNN

"99 % of ya fans dont exist* - it made a nigga laugh and cry at the same time!!!!!

abanks47
11-02-2009, 07:56 PM
shits a shame cats think like that. bis killed him, fuck the high heels verse, thats the only shit people mention from LL because he had nothing else on him in that weak ass song. bis murdered him on wax, however you slice it give bis his props. just because he doesnt have a mass of female fans doesn't mean he lost the battle.

angry!
11-02-2009, 08:33 PM
shits a shame cats think like that. bis killed him, fuck the high heels verse, thats the only shit people mention from LL because he had nothing else on him in that weak ass song. bis murdered him on wax, however you slice it give bis his props. just because he doesnt have a mass of female fans doesn't mean he lost the battle.

why you asking for opinions if you cant handle someone that thinks differently than you nigga!?!?!?

i gave bis props. 2nd round KO was the better diss track. can-i-bus was a wack ass album, it went gold off of hype, and when he came back with a banging album in 2000 bc nobody gave a fuck!!!! both took damage, but ll is STILL visible, and bis is doin digital eps.

you should get a tatoo across your chest reading "fragile: handle with care"!!!!!

5hundred&one
11-02-2009, 08:45 PM
"you ain't got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me"

yeah, I'd say LL won...

oDoUoSoKo
11-02-2009, 08:49 PM
"you ain't got the skills to eat a niggas ass like me" lmao

ya hes a faggot.

MaskedAvenger
11-02-2009, 09:37 PM
LL won. Even Canibus has acknowledged this

Tecknowledgist
11-02-2009, 09:49 PM
WfhYYDy4Cz0

most people dont even know about this shit

rip the jacker > 2nd round knockout

"mama said knock who out? i'll punch that bitch in the mouth 'cause she don't know what she talkin about"

"plus i heard simone was the highschool slut, and she learned how to fuck before she knew how to cuss"

"your wife is scared 'cause she don't wanna lose her husband and somebody keeps pagin you puttin 4321 in"

Megaherz
11-02-2009, 10:01 PM
you ain't got the SKILLS...............the SKILLS to eat a niggas ass, this guy man, like this guy's been tried and tested and he's got skill to eat male african-american individual's anal entrances

ALCATRAZ
11-02-2009, 10:08 PM
can-i-bus was a wack ass album, it went gold off of hype, and when he came back with a banging album in 2000 bc nobody gave a fuck!!!! both took damage, but ll is STILL visible, and bis is doin digital eps.

you should get a tatoo across your chest reading "fragile: handle with care"!!!!!

loololoolol

abanks47
11-02-2009, 10:20 PM
i can take cats opinions im just expressin mines as well. what the fuck you catchin feelings for dude chill out. LL lost IMO, his content was not nearly as lethal as canibus plain and simple. yeah he aint on a mainstream level but underground i feel hes a legend. LL has contributed shit to hip hop like canibus has since the battle.

Polocash7
11-03-2009, 12:41 AM
In a battle,its all about who has the best line. LL got him w/99% of ya fans don't exist. He took a dope line from Bis and flipped it on him. No one thought L had it in him. Anyone who seen battles live knows the one w/the best line usually wins

Now,u wanna debate who track was better,that's a different story.

davedigital360
11-03-2009, 05:23 AM
LL won. Bis made a great attempt. But LL's status just can't be fucked. That's it. That's where it ends. LL's got too much clout. As nice as Bis' diss was, LL is a legend and it's going to take a lot more, believe it or not, then that track. Sorry guys that's just the way it is. It was too easy for LL and he murdered the track by the way.

ALCATRAZ
11-03-2009, 05:33 AM
^^^

oldie
11-03-2009, 05:52 AM
Bis IMO

-IrOnBuLL-
11-03-2009, 09:56 AM
and the battle waz over that "MICROPHONE TATTOO" LL have on his arm.
bis wanted that same shit but LL told him to get his own or something like
that. bis took a lil offense to that

n plus on that "5,4,3,2,1" n the "remix" both of em did thru lil punchez at eachother
lol but i felt LL's verse better.

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Canibus won. Canibus is a better rapper than LL but at least LL can say he's made better albums than Canibus hahahahahahahahahahaha. Canibus has really disappointed me. If he had some hard beats, his albums would be good but unfortunately for some reason, he won't work with DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Da Beatminerz and other producers that can give him some good beats. Bad beats is the reason why Canibus albums suck.

claaa7
11-07-2009, 01:02 PM
^^ plus Canibus is boring as fucking hell most of the time these days, Preemo, Pete Rock and Beatminerz shouldn't be wasting beats on him nowadayz. give them beats to LL instead!

CharlesJones
11-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Canibus's lyrics will never be boring to me but his songs are boring and that's because of bad beats. Get Retarded and 2nd Round Knockout are the only songs i like from him hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. His lyrics on Lost Boys Beasts From The East song blew me away.

angry!
11-07-2009, 02:24 PM
canibus is a better rapper than LL!?!?! word!?!?!!?

you musta came up listening to sitcom, GOAT, 10 era ll to say that!!!!

i love bis, maybe hes a more capable lyricist as far as pure rhyming goes, but he is extremely one dimensional!!!! its not disputable, its a fact!!!!

not only did ll break doors down commerically, he is one of the most versatile emcees of all time, and to this day he has supreme clarity on the mic!!!! flip love jams, straight battle tracks, storytelling shit, bis has some layered verses but for the most part hes hitting you off with loud battle raps!!!! watch LL perform live, TODAY, and hell outshine bis on stage without a problem!!!! LL lulls cats to sleep with the lovey dove shit, but he can get grizzly on a nigga quick!!!! one of the best live performers, hes record quality on stage, his breath control and clarity is crazy!!!! its the diffference between having bars, and being able to deliver them. ll had both!!!

niggas are fuckin loony here son!!!