PDA

View Full Version : Jus Allah or Warcloud

abanks47
11-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I get into it with a warcloud dick rider all the time. Jus Allah is my favorite underground rapper and we argue over whose better. It usually ends the same way both claiming the other is better with shit talking thrown in. Just curious what yall think whose better Jus allah or Warcloud/holocaust/frank the robot tank/alcatraz/blah blah.

Just wanted to add i dont think warcloud is whack I think dude is sick, just not as good as jus allah.

prof zooruka
11-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Im not feeling jus allah..vinnie paz is better i.m.o.

But to answer your question warcloud is a better lyricist even though I dont like him either.

peace be with you !

ALCATRAZ
11-02-2009, 11:29 PM
jus allah is better if you like bad music

spiggity_ace
11-03-2009, 01:03 AM
^?

Id take Jus allah from vbd over a lot of mcs but back then he was just sic, even him on all fates have changed was really really good but not great production backup, lately im not feeling him much but ill make a final judgment after i lsiten to his new album

Razorsharp
11-03-2009, 01:09 AM
why are Jus Allah's verses dope on devils rejects, and that wasnt under his consent =[

ALCATRAZ
11-03-2009, 01:57 AM
^?

he's corny to me ... he has his few shining gems (white nightmare, black arts) but he is waay too hit or miss ... he doesn't even have an official album to his name that he had full control over ... but to be fair, this next album can change all that ...

abanks47
11-03-2009, 02:12 AM
you cant knock him for not havin creative control and than say one of those tracks was ill. I feel a large portion of All Fates have Changed lyrically killed. Dude is just fuckin mean as fuck on the mic and dont care whose in his way be it religious cats or fuckin babies. he kills em all. dont act like those are his only tracks to: Engage my words, Gunz, Reign of the lord, etc. list goes on for days.

abanks47
11-03-2009, 02:13 AM
i dono what was up with rejects, prolly bomshots fault. just so easy to blame that dude, not sure if you heard it but a lot of the material was recycled though

angry!
11-03-2009, 08:59 AM
funny you compare these niggas cuz both of them set the scene on fire when they initally hit!!!

holocaust killed silkworm and his killarmy guest spots, and jus blacked out on every verse he spit on violent by design.

i had high hopes for both of them, but holocaust fell flat on his face and hes beyond repair!!!!

i agree that jus these days is hit or miss, hes either fuckin the track inside out, or making me laugh at how corny his verse was!!!!

my beef with jus has nothing to do with his new delivery either, i think his voice and presence has improved ten fold, nigga sounds angry as fuck and i feel that!!! its just alot of his rhyme schemes are repetitive, but id never call jus flat out wack!!! ive heard some new shit from jus where i was impressed, and ive heard some new shit from jus where i was embarassed!!!

impressed = terror off the latest JMT
depressed = heavy artillery off the latest JMT

warcloud is flatout wack now b!!!! nigga sounds like his brain is powered by a light bulb connected to a potato!!!!

Tracks
11-03-2009, 09:02 AM
holo and jus were my 2 favorite underground mc's at one point, but there both at rock bottom right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qjZBFDCSTE

megatraum is fuckin monstrous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21zZqDXBDHM&feature=related

that version is DARK

GhettoGnom
11-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Voted c), both wack as fuck.
Overall I'd give it to Jus though, he was actually dope and then fell off, Warcloud barely got a single great verse. Holocaust by far had the most talent.

Hollow Dartz
11-03-2009, 11:19 AM
I chose option C

Tecknowledgist
11-03-2009, 04:09 PM
funny you compare these niggas cuz both of them set the scene on fire when they initally hit!!!

holocaust killed silkworm and his killarmy guest spots, and jus blacked out on every verse he spit on violent by design.

i had high hopes for both of them, but holocaust fell flat on his face and hes beyond repair!!!!

i agree that jus these days is hit or miss, hes either fuckin the track inside out, or making me laugh at how corny his verse was!!!!

my beef with jus has nothing to do with his new delivery either, i think his voice and presence has improved ten fold, nigga sounds angry as fuck and i feel that!!! its just alot of his rhyme schemes are repetitive, but id never call jus flat out wack!!! ive heard some new shit from jus where i was impressed, and ive heard some new shit from jus where i was embarassed!!!

impressed = terror off the latest JMT
depressed = heavy artillery off the latest JMT

warcloud is flatout wack now b!!!! nigga sounds like his brain is powered by a light bulb connected to a potato!!!!

agree with every word

ALCATRAZ
11-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I chose option C

^stop frontin nigga u lightweight put me on 2 some of his shit

spiggity_ace
11-03-2009, 07:50 PM
I chose option C

wow i thot u were a fan of jus allah, i herd u givin him props in some threads n shit but iuno it is wut it is, u aint a JMT fan even tho they from philly?

SKAMPOE
11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Jus allah jus allah juss allah!

12weLvE
11-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Jus Allah blows balls now...

Warcloud has been stepping it up as of late... he had a nasty slump when he was doing this robot tank shit. Annoying!! lol. I like what he did on the new Northstar album.

DarkEXile
11-03-2009, 08:28 PM
On Violent by Design Jus Allah tore it up, but he fell way off after that.

hide1998
11-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Back in the day and now I'd vote for Warcloud.