PDA

View Full Version : the clipse did a remix with rick ross and a video?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Wow. How can an act fall off so deep. The so called coke rap kings doing a track with a fake ass ex cop?

whos disrespected THE TRU N LIVIN coke king Ricky Ross by stealing his name to make him an ex cop seem real?

fuck these money grabbing clown acts man. clipse are a joke to me now after doing this remix with an ex cop who still lies about being an ex cop even though its documeted fact.

http://2dopeboyz.okayplayer.com/2009/11/03/clipse-x-rick-ross-im-good-rmx-video/

Thworldisyours
11-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Unless they start simplifying the wordplay in their lyrics, it's Clipse 4 Life...

BUT, I did think the collab was a little on the weird side... Especially since I remember seeing a youtube vid a while back where they were laughing about the whole "Officer Ross" thing, claiming it went against the "rules", but in the end did say there's a whole lot of fuckery going on in the business that's even worse than former COs rapping...

I would love to hear someone explain the appeal of Rick Ross cause I dont "get it" but whatever... (And that has nothing to do with the CO thing...)

As for the Clipse, I think a bigger problem with them nowadays isn't their questionable collabs but the fact that they aren't ANGRY anymore. The reason why Hell Hath No Fury was so good was because they were going thru so much label bullshit and the way of them dealing with it was making the album.

I dont think they are going to have the same aggression on this new album... With that being said, it's still one of the most anticipated albums of the year...

whitey
11-03-2009, 01:54 PM
this is real old news.

doesnt change how good the clipse are though.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 01:57 PM
how is it old news video was only released today, your just stanning

Hell hate no fury wasnt half the album Lord Willin was. And they had better verses on got it 4 cheap mixtapes.

claaa7
11-03-2009, 02:16 PM
agreed, i thought Rick Ross carieer would be destroyed when the information leaked out, that no one would fuck with him... suprised as fuck that the hip-hop world doesn't seem to care

whitey
11-03-2009, 02:19 PM
how is it old news video was only released today, your just stanning

Hell hate no fury wasnt half the album Lord Willin was. And they had better verses on got it 4 cheap mixtapes.

because the song been out since the summer.

hell hath is better than lord willing imo.

that clipse cam joint is undeniably ill as fuck no stan.

agreed, i thought Rick Ross carieer would be destroyed when the information leaked out, that no one would fuck with him... suprised as fuck that the hip-hop world doesn't seem to care

its entertainment. no one cares about all that stuff.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 02:20 PM
the clipse hero should be real Ricky Ross, Ricky Ross was everything they claim/aspired to be in their raps.

But yet they do a song with a perpatrator, who stole Ricky Ross' name for his own shittass fake rap career. Clipse took a huge L for this.

Ricky Ross just got out of jail too, and hes been saying how hes not liking this fake dude using his name.

because the song been out since the summer.

doing a video WITH the man is a whole nother thing, so stop nit picking

angry!
11-03-2009, 03:08 PM
its disgusting to see niggas are still working with ross!!!!

hes the biggest fraud in hip hop history!!!! a real life MC gusto, only even more pathetic because he got a law enforcement background!!!!

and not only that, he is WACK AS FUCK on the mic, zero versatility, zero credibility, boring flow, and bullshit content!!!!

anyone workin with this bum ass nigga is playin themself, too bad cuz i fuck with the clipse!!!!

whitey
11-03-2009, 03:08 PM
do i get why they did it? no.

but do i care is the bigger question. and that is a big N O.

like i said, entertainment. rappers are just like actors. very few live the lives they claim. aslong as im entertained by what im hearing its all good.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 03:43 PM
that entertainment line can only go so far when what your doing is just straight wack pussy shit.

i said the same thing ages back when it came out that Ross was fakin, but for this its different, this is jsut a straight up bullshit move by clipse, for many many reasons.

Suga Duga
11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
dope song, dope video, dope new verses, dope ross verse. shut up lacey.

angry!
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
do i get why they did it? no.

but do i care is the bigger question. and that is a big N O.

like i said, entertainment. rappers are just like actors. very few live the lives they claim. aslong as im entertained by what im hearing its all good.
thats the mentality that opens the flood gates for more niggas that are fakin jacks!!!!

CB4. rent it. watch it. its more relevant today then it was when it came out!!!

its like saying "roman polanski is a great director, i dont give a fuck if he raped a teen!!!" nah i do care!!!!

hip hop was originated as an escape from poverty, i dont want to see it become the WWF to the point ANYONE not associated with the culture lookin at it from a distance just takes it as a joke!!!!

if an artist wants to be taken seriously, they should exhibit some authenticity!!!! be you!!! its easier to be someone else, be you!!!

cap
11-03-2009, 04:41 PM
lol at ghostlaced being heartbroken cus clipse broke 'the code of the streets' whahahaha

you actually thought these guys were drug kingpins didnt you?? whahahah

this is like santa clause all over again for you huh??

hahahaha

ghostlaced is that dude :f

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 04:50 PM
^the cornyness of that post was off the scale but the part where you said "ghost laced is that dude" was the most cringeworthy. your a nice fellow from switzerland that enjoys Joe Budden music, stop speaking like that.

dope song, dope video, dope new verses, dope ross verse. shut up lacey.

you have a terrible history of dick riding rappers so ill discount you from the go

cap
11-03-2009, 04:58 PM
^the cornyness of that post was off the scale but the part where you said "ghost laced is that dude" was the most cringeworthy. your a nice fellow from switzerland that enjoys Joe Budden music, stop speaking like that.

you have a terrible history of dick riding rappers so ill discount you from the go

yeah and your from a farm in england, why should you be concerned with the american underworld? which these rappers have nothing to do with btw.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 05:16 PM
why should you be concerned with the american underworld? .

concerned with the american underworld? is it really impossible for you to say anything thats not so painfully corny?

why am i even argueing with you, you adore Joe Budden, idk how you expect me to get offended by anything? farms? what are you even talking about?

which these rappers have nothing to do with btw.

oh wow ohmygod really? u serious? ohmygod that really sucks but thanks for letting me know man

This is your admitted favorite rapper

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6668/6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a.jpg

Now please go and be depressed and emo somewhere else kbai.

cap
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
hahahaha you're no good at this arguing shit. lol

i'll give you some ammo i like t-pain too.. here do something with that...

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 05:24 PM
what are you trying to do here? "do something with that"? are you trying to ebeef me lol?

cute.

werent you crying the other day because you thought I was bullying you? still got those feelings?

Thworldisyours
11-03-2009, 05:28 PM
lol at ghostlaced being heartbroken cus clipse broke 'the code of the streets' whahahaha

you actually thought these guys were drug kingpins didnt you?? whahahah

this is like santa clause all over again for you huh??

hahahaha

ghostlaced is that dude :f

I swear I was just about to make the same Christmas analogy. Seriously, SOME hip-hop fans act like little kids who see their parents wrapping their gifts...

Stupid kid, who the hell cares how you got that Wii!!! Just be happy you got one...

Same thing with hip-hop. Who really cares what the hell these guys are doing in their personal time or what lives they led in the past. Just make good music... Period.

With that being said, Ross isn't even good the mic so what the hell does he have to offer???

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 05:31 PM
You guys are so far behind in thought.

The rest of us realised hip hop wasnt real years ago.

You seem to be just realising it now, which is why you are projecting that onto others.

No one thinks the Clipse are drug dealers you fucking weirdo. You missing the point, entirely.

cap
11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
You guys are so far behind in thought.

The rest of us realised hip hop wasnt real years ago.

You seem to be just realising it now, which is why you are projecting that onto others.

No one thinks the Clipse are drug dealers you fucking weirdo. You missing the point, entirely.

whahahahaha lol at this guy backing down...

imagine how destroyed this kid will be when he realises rza isnt really a ninja whahahahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah I really did think before you told me different, that Clipse were real life drug dealers.

God Joe Budden fans have to be the most retarded motherfuckers going.

cap
11-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Yeah I really did think before you told me different, that Clipse were real life drug dealers.

God Joe Budden fans have to be the most retarded motherfuckers going.

hahaha joe budden is your only defense...

i guess your riding with the wu against budden huh?

you are such a dumbass, you're life is useless and should be terminated...

1st you go on a rant cus you realise clipse arent really selling keys all day long (lol) than you talk shit about budden all day long cus he's 'beefing' (thats how you say it right?) with the wu.

you are too much...

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-03-2009, 05:52 PM
your idol

cap
11-03-2009, 05:53 PM
your idol

whahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

lynskey
11-03-2009, 05:57 PM
This is getting embarrassing.

Why does every thread either GL or Cap start have to turn into an argument between you too. If you haven't got an on topic opinion on the thread then don't post, damn.

cap
11-03-2009, 06:00 PM
This is getting embarrassing.

Why does every thread either GL or Cap start have to turn into an argument between you too. If you haven't got an on topic opinion on the thread then don't post, damn.

i agree.
at least my threads are actual threads, his threads are already fucked so it doesnt matter...

11th Chamber
11-03-2009, 07:19 PM
yall should jus take this to Gen Chat, that place is as fucked up as this thread

And who gives a fuck who does a track with who?

cap
11-03-2009, 07:21 PM
yall should jus take this to Gen Chat, that place is as fucked up as this thread

And who gives a fuck who does a track with who?

dont worry i wouldnt fuck up an actual thread. and ghostlaced sure as hell wouldnt make an actual thread worth discussing.

KBOS
11-03-2009, 09:37 PM
smh at both you lol spend less time on wu-corp it might do you some good. Do something valuable with your time.

Is it a wack collab? Yeah, but it's not exactly ruining my day either.

TGambino
11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
rick ross = good rapper but a fake ass thug

gucci mane, shawty lo etc = real thugs but whack ass rappers

if street cred and lyricism matter to u equally than have fun tryin to find that lol

djskillz
11-04-2009, 12:41 AM
^Speaking the truth.

TGambino
11-04-2009, 05:10 PM
i aint neva lied

http://i34.tinypic.com/x5wlyg.gif

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-04-2009, 05:13 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/x5wlyg.gifhttp://i34.tinypic.com/x5wlyg.gif

HAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA repp

11th Chamber
11-04-2009, 06:13 PM
ahaahaahhaha

Osi
11-04-2009, 07:38 PM
i aint neva lied

http://i34.tinypic.com/x5wlyg.gif

^^Just made my fuckin' day, holy fuck, that was the greatest movie ever lmao.

As for the Clipse/Ross collab things, who cares? G Rap did a song with Hillary Duff's sister, Clipse did a song with Justin Timberlake back in the day too it's nothing to get pissed off at. Been a ton of wack collaborations in rap's history, this is far from the worst, and it's just a remix..

Meta4
11-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Timberlake has been dope since Timbo started producin for him. Clipse is still nice even though they collab with lame rappers that ruin songs.

Sky Blue Bally Kid
11-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Who knew Malice checks on here...

http://vimeo.com/7419273

:W

whitey
11-05-2009, 10:35 AM
clipse are funny.

still better then your favorite rappers. rick ross video included.