PDA

View Full Version : Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep

ol dirty abbot
09-25-2005, 12:47 AM
1. Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro)
2. Constant Elevation
3. Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide
4. Defective Trip (trippin)
5. 2 Cups Of Blood
6. Blood Brothers
7. 360 Questions
8. 1-800 Suicide
9. Diary Of A Madman
10. Mommy Whats A Gravedigga
11. Bang Ya Head
12. Here Comes The Gravediggaz
13. Graveyard Chamber
14. Deathtrip
15. 6 Feet Deep
16. Rest In Peace (Outro)

The birth for hip horror horrorcore. One of the great albums. Prince Paul's production is amazing and the late great Too Poetic is on point. One of the sickest albums ever. One song which I find skippable is Deathtrip. However still amazing. Favourite line from the whole album " put a slug in ya mug overdose on a drug wet ya hair stick a knife in the plug or be like Richard Prior set ya balls on fire better yet go hang ya self with a barbed wire" 9.5/10 Classic

the surgeon
09-25-2005, 06:09 AM
classic album the best tunes on it r diary of madman,suicide,graveyard chamber,here comes the gravediggaz,2 cups of blood,and constant elevation.I've lost count the amount of times i've listened 2 this album classic.

G.O.D.PT3
09-25-2005, 03:08 PM
agreed.^ classic shit. takes me back this album word is bond i remember my moms would trip when i put up the poster because of b.b. frutkwan and the nife lol. THAT REAL NYC HIP HOP

deadlymelody
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
Full review coming soon

Dopest album cover out there

Luz
09-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Classic album. 5/5

Johnny Dust
09-28-2005, 04:35 AM
...One song which I find skippable is Deathtrip...
It's DeathtrAp.

Anyway, album is fucking banging!

Diary Of A Madman, Bang Your Head & Graveyard Chamber are some of the hardest, rawest cuts ever.

It shows RZA in ultimate condition, his tongue comes sharp as a guillotine on this album.

1-666/1-800.

STARKS_WALLABEES
09-28-2005, 10:22 PM
The year 84, November, day 10
Overwhelmed by the wicked inspirations of an evil gen
I realize my ideas has spawned for 400 years
Of blood sweat and tears
I saw the tourture, brutal murder of my father
So my brain became stained with the horror
I'm having reoccuring nightmares
Of being soaking wet, strapped down to the electric chair
I got tackled with handcuffs
And shackled in restraint
At the bottom of a holy tabernacle
They gave me nothing to eat for two weeks
And sewed my eye lids open so I couldn't sleep
About to die from thirst, that's when the minister
quenched my jaws with a cold glass of vinegar
Upon my wounds they seasoned me with salt
And nailed my hands feet to the form of the cross
AHH!! I cry
As the blood drips inside of my eye
Refusing to die
Visions of hell tormented my face
So I chewed my fucking arm off and made an escape.

One of RZA's best fucking verses of all time , this whole album is fire - go cop
it if you haven't allready - classic 10/10 imo .

Sergio
09-28-2005, 11:15 PM
4.5mics, Amazing, what production:yes:

crass
09-29-2005, 02:03 AM
great, classic, awesome album. not the birth of "horrocore" though, that distinction might go to Esham or whatever

pablobaluba
09-29-2005, 05:20 AM
impressive album. one of the most original styles. CLASSIC no doubt...the birth of horrocore beats and lyrics

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-29-2005, 05:48 AM
classic shit, as dark and grimey as 36 chambers

G-Gka-Genius
10-02-2005, 02:21 PM
i fucking love this album. Rzarectah spits fire on this entire album. HE SPITS HOT FIRE

dat MF
10-06-2005, 08:24 AM
my top 3 album, frukwan, poetic, rza, prince paul together :hooray:

deadlymelody
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
There are tons of words to desribe this album. Crazy, rugged, horrorcore, demented, bloodthirsty and even murderous. Gravediggaz, a group of 2 producers of which are the greatest off all time, RZA and Prince Paul, shadowed by a group of crazy, talented MC's, Poetic and Frukwan, created an album that sounded like no other. At first listen, I thought Poetic and Rzarectah were insane. Not insane as in "insanely good" (even though they were,) but insane as in mentally unstable. You'll never hear beats so rough and rugged as the ones Prince Paul and RZA put on this album. It's a true horror in a good way to listen to this album and only marvel at the great orignality and sound they possess.

Just When You Thought it Was Over-NA-10 second intro

Constant Elevation-5/5- A simple beat, but this is one of my favorite beats ever. A head bobbing piano loop with a simple bassline. Poetic introduces us to a crazy rugged style which cannot become even half duplicated. Him and Frukwan go back and forth with a couple of darts. They have great chemistry, neither have a flaring weakness. This crazy guy called Rzarector comes in and demonstrates a flow and delivery so crazy you wonder if this man is on some sort of drug that has distorted his mind. Man this song is crazy. "Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation."

Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide-5/5-Man this beat is something else. I can't really describe the instruments, but it sounds like a off tuned flute, with a haunting bassline. Trust me, it's production at it's finest. Poetic and Frukwan really shine on here but this song was Rzarectah's all the way. Drops some sick lines. This song is truly incredible.

Defective Trip-5/5-This beat is the hardest, most rugged beat i've ever heard. If you don't nod your head to this beat, something is wrong with your neck plain and simple. Frukwan has the dopest verse here. They'll make you feel disturbed one moment, and laugh at the next. They are gifted MC's no doubt. I love the hook, sampling the group De La Soul, a group polar opposites to this group.

2 Cups of Blood-5/5-This song is short, but it's sicker than aids and cancer put together. You get the most haunting beat yet. I love the lines in this song. "Hocus pocus, yo, whats the focus, weak techniques you speak, this shit is bogus." Great but short song.

Blood Brothers-5/5-Another great song, but this sounds a little more of a "Pick Sickle and Shovel" track. A smooth beat. They all tell stories on what it was like growing up. No one comes off weak, they all came correct on this. Tough to skip this one.

360 Question-NA-I wanna know all 360 questions!

1-800 Suicide-5/5-Yes, this song is as brutual as the title it's given. With a great hook, "Suicide its a suicide, bada ra ra, suicide, it's a suicide." That hook is awesome. What's even better is the great beat Prince Paul laced for this. What's most brutal and grotesque to some, is the lyrics said by Undertaker, Gatekeeper, and the Rzarector. Offensive or not, they create some of the most original verses to their rhymes, all coming off correct. "The trick didn't work, your life was fucked up from the first day of birth, after watching jackie gleason, walk into a precinct, gunned down a captain for no fucking reason, and get some LSD, or a drink from the bar get behind the wheel and crash the car." Grym Reaper, "When you get home just seal up your windows, shut the doors, turn on the oven for about 4 hours, light you a blunt kiss your ass goodbye, you gassed yourself because, it's suicide." Rzarector, "Put a slug in your mug, overdose on a drug, wet your hair stick a knife in the plug, or play like Richard Prior set your balls on fire, better yet, go hang yourself with a barb wire." These are just some of the lines. This is a classic song.

Diary of A Madman-5/5-As if last song couldn't get any worse, now they speak about how devils have taken over them. I must say that this is one of the best beats out there, with the woman singing, it's sampling put to perfection. Wow, everyone is great. Scientific Shabazz was incredible. But, I think Rzarector and Frukwan have absolute stunning verses. This song is unlike anyhing you'll ever hear. It's just crazy.

Mommy, What's A Gravedigga?-5/5-This song is also real short, but the beat is banging. It's a great guitar rhythm, who says guitars don't belong in hip-hop? You gotta love Grym Reaper on this, he is probably one of the most underrated MC's out there, a shame he was taken too early. Banging song.

Bang Your Head-4/5-This song is crazy. Only thing I have against it is I don't like the beat that well. I like how everyone is going crazy though. This is a real good song, but doesn't compare to all the other classics on this CD.

Here Comes the Gravediggaz-5/5-Another incredibly catchy beat. Grym takes this song easily. Fucking insane on the mic. I love the Buffalo Bills reference, that shits crazy.

Graveyard Chamber-5/5-Another hard hitting beat. You don't hear Dreddy Kruger on the mic too often, but he brought it on this one. He was awesome on this one, but to me everyone was great, including the first time we hear Killah Priest. Banging song.

Deathtrap-4/5-Used to not like this song. But I really like the beat. Lot of shit going on, plus Rzarectors verse saves the song.

6 Feet Deep-5/5-This is classic material because of the off tune piano and everyone is higher than shit. The hook is fucking awesome. Great hook to just vibe along with. This ends a classic album.

Yep, this is a classic. I don't care if it didn't leave a "mark" on hip hop, but it's one of the most orignal, craziest pieces or work i've heard. So why the fuck not?

10/10

Shaolin Warrior
10-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Word up, deadlymelody. Mindblowing album.

hellbound
10-13-2005, 10:00 PM
10/10 love this album. its dark and great

GENERAL WISE
02-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Lyrics: 98% (the best RZA lyrics of his career imo + Diary of a madman + 1800 suicide DAMN)

Beats: 95% (constant Elevation and 1-800 suicide brings me to tearz)

Overall 96.5%

10/10 Classic no question

MwazaUmoja
02-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Not to out into asshole territory or anything, because this'll be a helluva first post, but I was under the impression that Insane Clown Posse and their label Hatchet Records kind of pioneered horrorcore, it just wasn't purely rap. Granted I haven't heard most of their pure rappers (Esham comes to mind), but listening to things like "Carnival of Carnage" or "Night of the Axe" I can't help but think it's rap.... bizarre rap, but rap.

I have to also say that 1-800-Suicide is definitely one of the greatest hip-hop songs period. I need to buy that entire album, because if one song is any indicator that album will definitely put me in a hospital (that's after it kncoked me on my ass).

deadlymelody
02-27-2006, 05:36 PM
No, Gravediggaz didn't "invent" horrocore, but I couldn't think of any other horrocore album even close to this one.

Oh, and the rest of the album is just as twisted as 1800 Suicide, so I suggest you go pick it up right now.

GENERAL WISE
02-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Not to out into asshole territory or anything, because this'll be a helluva first post, but I was under the impression that Insane Clown Posse and their label Hatchet Records kind of pioneered horrorcore, it just wasn't purely rap. Granted I haven't heard most of their pure rappers (Esham comes to mind), but listening to things like "Carnival of Carnage" or "Night of the Axe" I can't help but think it's rap.... bizarre rap, but rap.

I have to also say that 1-800-Suicide is definitely one of the greatest hip-hop songs period. I need to buy that entire album, because if one song is any indicator that album will definitely put me in a hospital (that's after it kncoked me on my ass).

Diary of a madman!!!

tajeco
03-02-2006, 09:36 PM
8.8/10 Classic for sure

JackOfHearts
04-15-2006, 12:21 PM
1. Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro) -
2. Constant Elevation 9.5/10
3. Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide 8.5/10
4. Defective Trip (trippin) 7/10
5. 2 Cups Of Blood 9/10
6. Blood Brothers 6/10
7. 360 Questions -
8. 1-800 Suicide 9/10
9. Diary Of A Madman 9.5/10
10. Mommy Whats A Gravedigga 5/10
11. Bang Ya Head 7/10
12. Here Comes The Gravediggaz 7/10
13. Graveyard Chamber- 9.6/10
14. Deathtrip- 7/10
15. 6 Feet Deep- 7/10
16. Rest In Peace (Outro)-

amazin albuym-love it-

9/10!

meddmawamm
04-15-2006, 08:07 PM
4.5/5 mics IMO. Prince Paul did an incredible job on the production and this to me has that same rawness that the earlier Wu-Tang/Boot Camp Clik albums seemed to have.

DREW-DIE$EL
04-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Can you say GRAVEDIGGAZZZZ??

6 feet deep is a must have. 10/10 imo

Seborth
06-21-2006, 01:47 AM
GRAVEDIGGAZZZZZ i love 6 Feet Deep, i give it 9/10, best songs are Diary of Madman, Nowhere to Run, Blood Brothers, Graveyard Chamber, 1-800-Sucide, Constant Elevation.
Grym Reaper (Too Poetic) R.I.P.

tacle
07-04-2006, 07:12 AM
Sick album, like rza on this album, his style here is just too sick.

Diary Of A Madman, i don't think you can get better than that.

abasi
07-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Good album

Gravedigga_nigga
07-09-2006, 09:20 PM
1. Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro) -
2. Constant Elevation 9.5/10
3. Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide 8.5/10
4. Defective Trip (trippin) 7/10
5. 2 Cups Of Blood 9/10
6. Blood Brothers 6/10
7. 360 Questions -
8. 1-800 Suicide 9/10
9. Diary Of A Madman 9.5/10
10. Mommy Whats A Gravedigga 5/10
11. Bang Ya Head 7/10
12. Here Comes The Gravediggaz 7/10
13. Graveyard Chamber- 9.6/10
14. Deathtrip- 7/10
15. 6 Feet Deep- 7/10
16. Rest In Peace (Outro)-

amazin albuym-love it-

9/10!

I disagree with your ratings, these tracks are fucking illl, especially Trippin...

abasi
07-10-2006, 09:59 AM
classic

tacle
07-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Blood brothers is a deep song, same with Here comes the gravediggaz, two sick tracks, some of my fav on the album.

bliss01
08-07-2006, 09:32 PM
10/10... grave diggah!! niggah!! 6 FEET DEEP!!! lol lovin it

abasi
08-08-2006, 07:53 AM
blood brothers is ill

DaClanMaster
08-18-2006, 01:34 AM
I give this 3.5 stars shit's classic to me one of my favorite albums of all time.

abasi
08-18-2006, 05:22 PM
I give it a solid 4 out of 5

SMOKE BLUNTS
08-20-2006, 08:13 AM
its a 10 outta 5! why did rza and price paul ever leave this perfection? It is the best one of them all! Its a shame what it is now. Its still good but not like it was back then!

DaClanMaster
08-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Yea this album is easliy in my top 10 albums ever. Lost count of how many times I've played it front to back.

GENERAL WISE
08-24-2006, 10:53 PM
SUICIDE ITS A SUICED

FIRST I ASSASSINATE, THEN I CREAMATE

ALL ALL ALL intogetha

11/10 underrated classic, best album cover in hip hop history

digitalninja
08-27-2006, 08:20 PM
ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS FROM THE LAST 50 years

Leo Angel
09-16-2006, 11:06 AM
1-800 Suicide and Diary Of The Madman are all time hip-hop classic, but I liked second Gravediggaz album more. I give this 8/10.

THE W
09-16-2006, 12:38 PM
poll

i voted banger. a very solid album. 1 skippable track.

deadlymelody
09-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks for adding the poll wade. It's a banger for sure, but to me it's more than that. This is like THE underrated album ever.

THE W
09-16-2006, 01:30 PM
yeah i know, i expect this poll to be flooded with votes for classic and superior.

Seborth
09-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Classic no doubt

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Classic

Grongle
09-16-2006, 05:59 PM
Classic Album

Lil' Ruger
09-17-2006, 12:29 AM
1-800 Suicide and Diary Of The Madman are all time hip-hop classic, but I liked second Gravediggaz album more. I give this 8/10.

hell yess 10/10 +2

abasi
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM
i hate bang your head

Rebel_INS
09-27-2006, 10:30 PM
1.Just When You Thought It Was Over
2.Constant Elevation - 5/5
3.Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide - 5/5
4.Defective Trip - 5/5
5.2 Cups Of Blood - 5/5
6.Blood Brothers - 5/5
7.360 Questions
8.1-800-SUICIDE - 5/5 (DOPE)
9.Diary Of A Madman - 5/5
10.Mommy, Whats A Gravedigga?
11.Bang Your Head - 5/5
12.Here Comes The Gravediggaz - 5/5 (Dope beat)
13.Graveyard Chamber - 5/5
14.Death Trap - 5/5
15.6 Feet Deep - 5/5 (Different beat but dope)

Yes I gave all the songs 5/5, this album is a true classic. Every song is dope lyrically and production also. Unique album. Hands down classic!

tommytootone
09-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Yo who voted that it was wack you must be out of your mind

Sean
10-30-2006, 02:49 PM
10/10

Classic. I have listened to this album so many times and there is not a single song I skip, I would rate them all 10/10. My favourite song is probably Bang Your Head because it is so fucking crazy, although they are all classics.

RIP Too Poetic aka Grym Reaper

Ink Is My Drink
11-01-2006, 05:48 AM
such a good album!!! i loved it when i bought it and still really like it and listen to it alot too

but i wouldnt go as far as saying its a classic but its better than supior so i jus gave it a classic as there wasnt a middle option there and its soooo close to be a classic that it hurts

INS
07-01-2007, 12:13 PM
I love Bang Your Head.

The only song that I don't feel as much as the others is Graveyard Chamber. It is still good though.

WuGambino
07-01-2007, 04:47 PM
i hate bang your head

Lol yeah that song is awful.

I voted 'classic' a while ago but I've changed my mind now. It's good... but has it's limitis.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-02-2007, 05:58 AM
its a really nice album....there are just two problems...

I can give it a 10/10 cuz their second album is better than this one and cuz of that wack verse from Dreddy....

but still...what an album....what an album...

Afficial_Nastee
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Ill album, Grym Reaper kills it on 1-800 Suicide with this Ill verse also my favourite part of the album:

Hey you little rich kid, what's your beef?
Come and tell the Grym Reaper all of your grief
You asked for a Benz and you only got a Jeep
Your pop's got endz, but yo he's mad cheap
Maybe you're a bastard child you think
Mom and dad are white and you're dark as ink
Maybe you're Sicilian with a tan
But you hate lasagna and the pizza man
Now you stand on the grave digga locked and
You're singing the blues about the rough life you've got
Not
You don't wanna live no more
I guess you're really ready for the grave yard tour
When you get home just fill up your windows and you doors
Turn your oven on high for about four hours
Light you a blunt, kiss your ass goodbye
You gassed yourself 'cause it's a suicide

I also like the raw, dark atmosphere throughout the whole album.

Maxxx Millisecondz
09-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Yo who voted that it was wack you must be out of your mind

i'ma add to that. whoever said it was wack or mediocre needs to stop being overly critical and open their 3rd eye wide. even if you don't like horrorcore, this shit is a hip hop staple. without it, the balance would be off.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
09-22-2007, 05:06 AM
i just DLed the LS Instrumentals, damn, can't stop listening to it:)

whoops, wrong thread....damn weed

DRUNKENDRAGON
09-22-2007, 08:34 AM
I remember the first time I ever heard it when it first came out I couldn't get past trippin when poetic said "now down the corridor was old fat ned, schemin' on a blowjob from a crackhead, he was like hay! wanna piece little man, I was like no I'm better off with my haaaaaaaaand" I was laughing my ass off finger stayed on the rewind button. Also "Ayo rza, how many bites did it take you to chew ya fuckin' arm off?" Is unforgettable to me.

d fresh
09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
its alright. Peace

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-05-2007, 03:43 AM
A classic album in every sense. One of my favourite hip-hop albums.

Strange though that I haven't seen anyone on here mention 'Niggamortis', the European release of the album. I'm lucky enough to have a pristene copy of Niggamortis on CD which includes the classic bonus track Pass The Shovel. They all kill it on the track, and everyone who loves this album needs to have a copy.

I'll upload the mp3 later. I've also got the brilliant Freak The Sorceress (off the Nowhere to Run single) and I'll up that when I rip it off my vinyl.

In this terrible quality picture you can just make out the extra track on the listing (after 1-800 Suicide):

http://www2.arnes.si/~ljzss46/graveyard/gdback.jpg

liquid_1_
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
I'll upload the mp3 later.
http://www2.arnes.si/~ljzss46/graveyard/gdback.jpg

please.

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Here you go:

Gravediggaz - Pass The Shovel
http://www.zshare.net/audio/403526858feac1/

I've had this mp3 for ages. I'll rip it off my cd in a higher bit rate and up it again later.

Hollow Dartz
10-06-2007, 03:56 PM
1.Just When You Thought It Was Over
2.Constant Elevation - 4/5 (It's ok, I'm not really hyped about Poetic's Flow on this whole album)
3.Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide - 4.5/5 (I like Rza's last verse)
4.Defective Trip - 5/5 (Classic, Rza Kills it again)
5.2 Cups Of Blood - 4/5 Nice banger
6.Blood Brothers - 4/5 Nice anger
7.360 Questions
8.1-800-SUICIDE - 4.5/5 LOL at Rza
9.Diary Of A Madman - 4/5 Nice collaborations
10.Mommy, Whats A Gravedigga?
11.Bang Your Head - 2/5 weak
12.Here Comes The Gravediggaz - 4.5/5
13.Graveyard Chamber - 5/5 Classic
14.Death Trap - 3.5/5
15.6 Feet Deep - 5/5 (Different beat but dope)

Beats - 4.5/5
Lyrics - 4.5/5
Overall 4.5/5

I like poetic's flow on the second album better.

makru
10-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Shabazz kills that motha fucka on diary of a madman. He's best verses ever.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
10-07-2007, 03:50 AM
13.Graveyard Chamber - 5/5 Classic

never ever can that track be a 5/5....Dreddy's verse is just dreadful...awful...damn

Hollow Dartz
10-07-2007, 07:24 AM
LOL u think so. It's cool. It wasn't bad enough to take off .5

J-DON
10-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Graveyard chamber is definately the weakpoint of the album.

claaa7
02-20-2008, 08:24 AM
Classic, most of the tracks are 5/5.

PoisonousDarT36
02-20-2008, 06:50 PM
9/10, the production on here by Prince Paul is just amazing. RZA has some great verses, IMO his best performance on any album, and Poetic and Frukwan are good. Not really any weak tracks, besides maybe Mommy, What's a Gravedigga. Then again, there aren't many classic songs, either. Not the best emceeing you'll hear, which is why it's not a 10/10. My favorite verses are RZA on Graveyard Chamber, RZA on 1-800 Suicide, and Poetic on Blood Brothers. Frukwan is good but his verses never standout, and Poetic was probably better on the second album. I do love this album, but I can't say it's a classic.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-21-2008, 01:38 AM
It's a classic, no matter what u think....

And RZA's best performance is in '97 IMO.

PoisonousDarT36
02-21-2008, 12:14 PM
It's a classic, no matter what u think....

And RZA's best performance is in '97 IMO.

Yeah maybe it's a classic but it's not a personal classic. Still an amazing album though. It might grow on me to the point of classic status, it's not far off right now.

YUI SHOSETSU
02-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Hard core beats with lyrics that kill.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Yeah maybe it's a classic but it's not a personal classic. Still an amazing album though. It might grow on me to the point of classic status, it's not far off right now.

U mean your personal classic? XD

PoisonousDarT36
02-24-2008, 03:17 PM
U mean your personal classic? XD

i mean it's not a personal classic but maybe it's viewed as a hip hop classic, kind of like tribe's first 3 albums, i don't rate them 5/5 so i can't say they are personal classics but they are definitely classic albums, i just don't like em that much

Mic Tyson
03-13-2008, 10:45 AM
classic album. can listen to it on loop all day. 5/5

pill happy
03-13-2008, 09:27 PM
graveyard chamber is the only song i don't like, i fucking love this album, top 3 deff.

Mic Tyson
03-16-2008, 07:53 PM
can listen to this forever. all the members got a lot of enthusiasm and personality that makes this album great

King Lizard
03-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Classic!

Maccabee Ridah
05-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Damn good shyt....
Classic.......
RZA in his own manner....
Just classic, nothing less...

10/10

Maccabee Ridah
06-11-2008, 12:50 PM
... and just to add, Diary of a Madman, 4th verse, fruitkwan killed it....
I think it's fruit's best verse ever.......

"Youre sinking and sinking deep into the earth
Thoughts was possessed since the first day of birth"

................ fuckin SICK.....
Pure clasic....!

LORD ZERO
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
10/10
End Of Story

Maccabee Ridah
06-20-2008, 02:51 PM
^^ no no, 11/10.....
End of story.............:D

Peace..........................
-suuuuuuuuu///

M-Dizzle
05-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Damn, I just picked up this album like a week ago and have already listened to it like 12 times. I love the grym reapers' style so much, it really reminds me of ODB. The one mc that really stands out on the album. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide is one of my favorite tracks. Mainly because it reminds me of tribe's first album a lot. I love this album and too poetic r.i.p.

GoldynChyld
08-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Man....this album just oozez class. I have it on repeat.....seriously man this is some fucking mad shit and is very underrated.

truemath4th
02-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Classic album!!!!
It s the period where rza had his best flow....

My fav track is by far graveyard chamber ( one of the best rza work to me) and the best beat , this kind of beats is like what the blot clot and eyes for eyes ( mobb deep)
And diary of madman