PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs

PN_00
06-16-2005, 07:58 PM
What's everyone's opinion on them?

Supposed to be coming out with a new album soon..

Liquidswordsman
06-16-2005, 08:26 PM
they suck

TUCO
06-16-2005, 08:29 PM
the best group other than WU
perfect weed tokin music yo......i doubt they ever recorded a song sober, lol
i dun think they droppin another album cause Bizzy was kicked out for bein such a drunken outsider

peace

tical2000
06-16-2005, 08:29 PM
They Suck!

faderlaceratah
06-16-2005, 09:04 PM
wackness.

PN_00
06-16-2005, 09:32 PM
lol 3 replies of 'they suck' and one 'greatest group next to wu'.

that song 'crossroads' didn't seem it was recorded while they were high tho...

Hayabusa
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
they aight. I like Wu and Triple 6 way more than them. Triple 6 king of the weed song my nig. Bone would be next in line. I like some of they twist rhymes but they in the same class as crucial conflict to me lol.

DthAngel
06-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Creepin On A Come Up and E. 1999 Eternal r classic IMO. They fell off though. The last time I heard Bone was in 97 when they dropped The Art Of War which was decent.

staycreepin_n_silence
06-17-2005, 12:29 AM
They dont suck actually just not your personal taste they are a very good mainstream rap group (although I think this site is anti-mainstream(losers) but they just need better productions and a new home. I think swiss beats will hook them up just fine.

Rebel_INS
06-17-2005, 05:29 AM
Bone Thugs are decent. I have 2 of there albums. There straight Thuggish Ruggish Bone is a classic track

zzzzzz
06-17-2005, 05:35 AM
http://69.57.150.70/westcoast2k.net/mm/wc2k/Bizzy_Bone_-_Interview_(www.westcoast2k.net).wma

zzzzzz
06-17-2005, 05:43 AM
Bizzy Bone is insane.

PrettyToney718
06-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Bone Thugs N Harmony is a dope ass group. Definitely a groundbreaking hip hop group. Only member of BTNH like as a solo artist is Krayzie Bone. They definitely fell off a bit but i still fucks w/ 'em.

Creepin' On Ah Come Up - 5/5
E. 1999 Eternal - 5/5
The Art of War - 4/5
BTNHRESURRECTION - 4/5
Thug World Order - 3.5/5

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Time for my 0.2 cents.

Bone thugs WERE the shit back in the early 90's, i wa...AM a big fan of theres, got every album, but sorry to say, they washed up, and i dont see them gettin up.

hopefully this new album The Bone Thug Story is way better than Thug Worlf Order.

as solo artist, they have failed, Lately.

Krayzies new album is not that good.

Bizzys is crap

Layzies is the same fucking shit as the first but with some extra 5 o 6 tracks.

i cant comment on the duel album with bizzy and layzie cause i have yet to hear it.

still they deserve there respect cause they damn sure earned it with the shit they came out with.

staycreepin_n_silence
06-18-2005, 01:53 AM
actually krayzie bone is the onbone that I think can survive as a solo artist. Bizzy bone suck because he's stubborn and he want's to suck. his last album was weak. They fell off but I have faith in them to come backa nd bring taht rawness. I hope they do something quick need to do something with WU now that will be memerable

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 01:56 AM
my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 02:04 AM
my second best ......they are nice....the first 4 cds....well the first one i only liked 3 or 4 songs.......it was calld faces of death ,,,,,,,when they were bone enterprise....all the way up to the art of war...was all good...and krazies first 2 cds were ok....lazie has a few trakes ..bizzy dont like his stuff .....wish bone never put out a cd....and flesh n bone put out 2 not that good

but i heard they got some nice production on thier next...so i think they could jump up some.......i like when they spit over hard beats...with a lot of boom in the trunk
Yeah i get ya, krayzie can do it on his own.

bizzys first album was tight, second good, third WACK.

Bizzy wont be on the next bone album cause his an idiot, and doesnt want help, and Bone has stop showing him love cause the idiot doesnt want it, they say they been tryin to help him ever since after art of war. so they finally stopped carring for him. well kray and Wish been stopped but the one who should the most love recently stopd and that is layzie

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 02:11 AM
on the last krazie bone cd..witch had about 3 or 4 songs i realy like...one was about bone...and the how he grew up with them thats a nice track....he still got mad love for the guy...he is just a wako now..he is broke and a drugy that talks about god all the time...i mean all the time............he needs to snape out of it and get wit the groupe...so he can get a lil bit of money..

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 02:21 AM
Yeah i like that track too.

but thats there point, the man comes back sober and healthy when hes broke and needs money, and then when it comes down to do another album hes crazy and drunk again. not to mention on them PCPs and X.

CeeDub204
06-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Anybody hear that bizzie bone interview he did in Houston. "Praise the lord, Jesus is gawwwwddd" lol, I have a feeling this is the direction bone is heading. But look at it this way they have hit rock bottom, only one way to go. And thats making more wack music...lol

100pr00f
06-18-2005, 10:29 AM
yea...ever thing was about god...he was acting crazie on that shit.....it kinda freaked me out

fox7jr7
06-18-2005, 12:17 PM
That was a sweet interview

Nexodus the Nth Entity
06-18-2005, 01:07 PM
BNTH were solid in their early days, now I have lost interest as they have faded into the background.....
creepin' to e.1999 to art of war, flesh-n-bones solo was decent, anything after the group's first solos....i haven't heard, except that single with Phil Collins....

Decka
06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
I think some of there stuff is real nice

Bedlam
06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
E 1999 Eternal is classic, but mainly because of the production. They arent really good rappers at all...

repo
06-18-2005, 04:33 PM
from cleveland ohio the place of my birth
they were great back in the day
they didnt really progress though and after a while it all sounded the same and people got bored with it
tastes change, adapt or die

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Well as for the interview, i heard it, and MAN!!! this man is fucked up, but he said he went into the interview Drunk and thats why he acted that way, i feel he was on some Drugs.

zzzzzz
06-19-2005, 09:35 AM
http://www.sicmuse.com/bizzy.mp3 (http://www.sicmuse.com/bizzy.mp3)

WHAT THE FUCK

zzzzzz
06-19-2005, 09:39 AM
})!! EVIL

Dr Zayus
06-19-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm a fan. E.1999 Eternal is a classic, Art of War was overlong and pretty much half filler (and half classic shit - Thug Luv is INCREDIBLE).. after that it took them a little while to get back up, but BTNHResurrection was 4/5, then they straight fell off with TWO (although I've heard it was label involvement that led to that particular version getting released).. they've been through a fair amount of shit and a few of their solo albums (Krayzie Bone's last 2 albums, basically) and 2 group albums have been worthwhile. Right now they're in the same spot as Wu-Tang as far as getting themselves back up - they need eachother, DJ-Uneek and a good label - so possibly signing with Full Surface is a step forward. They also need to resolve that shit with Bizzy one way or another, but I'm betting he won't be on the next Bone album. Hopefully their new album will be worth all the bullshit.

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Lets hope so,

And the Dude Layzie also has a rock album coming out too.

hope he knows what hes doin.

as far as the Bone album, i read they gone have a couple of good producers in it, on of them Kanye.

repo
06-19-2005, 01:04 PM
the problem with having such a distinct sound & making a new album
if they still sound like they are from 1995 no one is going to buy it
if they change up their style no one is going to like it

ThePharaohNosferatu
06-19-2005, 01:59 PM
the problem with having such a distinct sound & making a new album
if they still sound like they are from 1995 no one is going to buy it
if they change up their style no one is going to like it
WTF!!!

man if they still sounded like they did in 95 EVERY BONE FAN would be fucking happy ass fuck, but they have grown and too much shit has gone down thats why no one like them anymore.

Liquidswordsman
06-19-2005, 06:17 PM
the best group other than WU
perfect weed tokin music yo......i doubt they ever recorded a song sober, lol
i dun think they droppin another album cause Bizzy was kicked out for bein such a drunken outsider

peace
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST??????????????????????

I-Legit
06-19-2005, 06:24 PM
OLD, THEY ARE SO OLD!!!

they need to get on some new shit, it all sounds the same to me, and i was a hardcore bone fan in my elemntry and middle school days.....HARDCORE, but nah, they need to just give it up....im not feelin that gangstah shit no more