PDA

View Full Version : Dam Cotto Good!

Sergio
09-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Yo want a professional, what a fight. I respect Cotto more now then before. What a chin, he has a fucken iron beard. That colombian came to win and was undefeated and was a hard hitter, Exposed Cotto and Cotto as a professional gathered him self up and punished his liver and kidneys from the early rounds whicn paid heavy dividends and knockout Torres. WOW what a fight! The Peters fight and Klitchecko was also amazing! Great card. Please drop your thoughts

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 11:44 AM
heyy...

oh man what a night bro!!

first up sam n klitsch..

well sorta knew sam was a hard puncher and he showed with the knockdowns, however he is not as manoverable like klitschko and did not show the full desire..

as for wlad.. this was make or break, unlike for sam, therefore klitsch had 2 win and he def did show heart and determination to win this one..
above all he showed experience dats why he won imo..

BUT

the Cotto.. ah man ur right.. he def deserves respect.. i saw him fight abduallev and he shown there.. i saw he had a lot of talent..

and man against torres.. he showed heart 2 and tho his defence was a bit crap at times and got shaky .. well torres did launch at him so early on.. cotto reamined composd and knockd him down aswell.. was disappointed torres didnt get up earlier but whatever.. cotto deserved the win...

peaceee

Sergio
09-25-2005, 12:31 PM
^^^ dam that was a great card. Peters is going to be really good when he improves his mechanics

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 12:33 PM
oh yeh ive always had faith for peter.. he has it all just gotta get more experience and he's young anyway.. so i hope all the best for him and to shine in this relatively boring category!

btw whens the tarver n jones fight due serg?

Sergio
09-25-2005, 02:31 PM
This saturday!

PHI.1.618
09-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Cotto's another stud from the island of PR. So small yet, so much talent ...

Btw, that Colombian dude was 28-0 w/27k.o's I believe ....