PDA

View Full Version : who's the best r&b singer out right now...

TGambino
11-11-2009, 02:52 AM
if you be getting with girls on a regular basis you know its important to have things like this in ur arsenal........ i base r&b singers off of results, not vocal range...... but who do u think is the best

personally i like The Dream n R Kelly cuz they arent on some simp shit and it sounds like they think more like a regulr nigga like me when it comes to bitches....a lot of these other songs are on some simp shit talkin about buying shit for these broads (fabolous is the worst and he's a rapper...smh)

SL33
11-11-2009, 02:58 AM
ne-yo, no homo

TGambino
11-11-2009, 03:03 AM
sean garrett and mario = FAIL "why would u wanna break up" smh move on u lil bitches, pussies dont get pussy

KBOS
11-11-2009, 03:27 AM
bilal, d'angelo - more in the neo-soul direction

claaa7
11-11-2009, 03:56 AM
Tre Williams, Rell, D'Angelo

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2009, 04:46 AM
R&B is for bitches......

pussy gets wetter off Isaac Hayes, Barry White, Al Green, Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, Freddie Jackson, etc....that old skool music is more romantic & sensual, this new modern shit is (1) based on all that old shit (2) too graphic - its all about fucking, not love making.....you want "fuck music"...get you some Miami Bass

TGambino
11-11-2009, 04:49 AM
R&B is for bitches......

pussy gets wetter off Isaac Hayes, Barry White, Al Green, Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, Freddie Jackson, etc....that old skool music is more romantic & sensual, this new modern shit is (1) based on all that old shit (2) too graphic - its all about fucking, not love making.....you want "fuck music"...get you some Miami Bass

we must be in different age groups......and im not romantic and sensual im tryna fuck the drool outta bitch, get some head, promise ill call her and bail

KLIION JENSEN
11-11-2009, 05:02 AM
we must be in different age groups......and im not romantic and sensual im tryna fuck the drool outta bitch, get some head, promise ill call her and bail

see, i'm 32, and i'm still kinda on that, but, a little romance with a broad is more likely to ensure a repeat preformance, so is knocking it out the park, but if you can be romantic & do that aswell, its even better...

but again, if its just find em, friend em, fool em, fuck em, forget em.....what the hell kinda difference does music make ?? for just fucking, hip hop, ragga, miami bass, death metal etc

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-11-2009, 06:40 AM
anthony hamilton

LORD NOSE
11-11-2009, 12:01 PM
dwele

Frank Sobotka
11-11-2009, 04:20 PM
krizz kaliko...?

KBOS
11-12-2009, 02:52 AM
R&B is for bitches......

technically you can include all them in the r&b genre

but yeah that old school goodness + neo-soul > the dream and neyo and all that pop music cross over stuff

and jill scott - gotta say jill scott

CharlesJones
11-13-2009, 10:40 AM
I don't like none of these new r&b singers. They all suck to me because their music is boring LOL. Nobody is making uptempo dance songs anymore and that's what i love about the 70's and 80's r&b. Kliion Jensen, i like Marvin Gaye, Isley Brothers, Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson. Good choices. R Kelly is still the only r&b singer right now that can make good albums even though i didn't like Chocolate Factory and You Saved Me(i did like this side of the cd)/Happy People albums. Fuck the rest of these boring singers. LOL@TGambino dissing Fabolous hahahahahahahaha. I never liked him.

Twiztid-Wutang
11-13-2009, 01:24 PM
krizz kaliko...?

Word