PDA

View Full Version : White dudes who wear flip flops

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2005, 03:34 PM
I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

P.S. I have no intentions in investing in a pair of flip flops

P.S.S. Those of you that dont like "white bitches" need not to reply

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-25-2005, 03:37 PM
its usually the surfer type guys who have highlighted blonde hair and say 'dude'

post pix of your gf thanx

Taskmaster
09-25-2005, 03:48 PM
white dudes in flip flops thier pale feet are amusing to me

Reggie_Noble
09-25-2005, 03:48 PM
http://www.concertideas.com/reality/images/lagunastephenlg.gif

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2005, 03:58 PM
its usually the surfer type guys who have highlighted blonde hair and say 'dude'

post pix of your gf thanx

yeah thats true...but there cant be that many surfers where I live....I guess thats what they want to be. I guess thats why I decribed them as "dudes" too...hahaha

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
09-25-2005, 04:13 PM
I dont understand.....for some reason almost every white dude I see that wears flip flops has some fine ass white girlfriend.

Im not jealous of them or anything....I wear sick kicks and never wear flip flops and I got a fine ass girl too.

But I dont wanna see some dudes nasty ass feet. Maybe those girls think guys who wear flip flops are hot. or maybe since their girls already seen them naked....their feet are nothing to hide....I dunno.

Maybe after they just gave up on dressing good since they already scooped a honey. Its kinda like those people that given up in life and wear track pants every day.

Can someone explain? perhaps some white dudes who wear flip flops and got a sexy girl on this site can tell me the secrets?

lmfao!!!!1

Unforgiven
09-25-2005, 04:43 PM
why you peepin dudes feet? :9

Machete
09-25-2005, 04:50 PM
bwhaha^sig
good one

brahma
09-25-2005, 04:52 PM
http://quagscorner.com/images/avatar19.gif

for real. dogs better wear sneaks too when they live in the cities

JASPER
09-25-2005, 04:54 PM
Blacks stink

tajeco
09-25-2005, 05:02 PM
another stupid fucking thread, how about just write these thread topics on a piece of toilet paper, wipe your dog's ass, lick it, then flush it down the toilet, we don't need this rubbish

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2005, 05:08 PM
why you peepin dudes feet? :9

hahahaha

but yeah, you can learn a lot about people by what shoes they are wearing.

another stupid fucking thread, how about just write these thread topics on a piece of toilet paper, wipe your dog's ass, lick it, then flush it down the toilet, we don't need this rubbish

sorry honey.

Qwiffersniffer
09-25-2005, 05:12 PM

P.S.S. Those of you that dont like "white bitches" need not to replyOr maybe he just sniffs alot of crack cocaine like I.

tajeco
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Seriously though Prolifical ENG, I typed that before I saw who posted it, you're established on here to post a quirky thread every so often, so excuse me. I think the chicks who like those guys are more interested in what they say than what they wear. I don't think they like them because they wear flip-flops, it just happens to coincide.

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2005, 05:43 PM
Seriously though Prolifical ENG, I typed that before I saw who posted it, you're established on here to post a quirky thread every so often, so excuse me. I think the chicks who like those guys are more interested in what they say than what they wear. I don't think they like them because they wear flip-flops, it just happens to coincide.

Yeah that could be true.....of course no one is interested in what the opposite sex wears....I just found that trend funny....and I honestly dont know the reason....only a few reasons...I guess its not a funny observation to everyone.

By the way, yeah I make quirky threads sometimes depending on my mood.

General chat in general makes us all dizzy.

Jet Set
09-25-2005, 05:48 PM
wtf r flip flops?

deadlymelody
09-25-2005, 08:32 PM
I can't wear flip flops. My feet get so fucking cold I have to wear 2 pairs of socks all the time. Unless of course it's about 85+ degrees out.

Big Bad Man
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Any man wearin Jesus sandals is a bit homo in ma opinion. Women seem to like poofy dudes these days more n more, David Beckham is a legend to the ladies of the UK yet he dresses like a female and has a voice like his baws yet to drop. Collin Farrell as well, dudes a failed boyzone singer turned "bad boy" actor hahahaha! I donno man. Women are complicated creatures. I dont wear flip flops, Im ugly, but get the power u pretty regularly, must be ma mantits or long bit.

Jet Set
09-25-2005, 09:02 PM
AH, flip flops, thongs, slippers

KBOS
09-25-2005, 10:06 PM

One thing I hate about summer is when all the old white people put their sandals on. Message to the majority of sandal wearing white people over 50 - you have dicusting feet, nobody needs to see your fucked up toes and crusty feet. To anybody with fucked up feet - stick to sneaks for human sake!

And to all those fucks who wear sandals at the airport (all the white women do) - you know they make you take off your shoes in security, do you have any idea how many nasty feet walk on the floor there every day? Thousands, so stop funkin up the airport, you aint out door, and your with thousands of other people whose nasty feet will be walking on the airport carpet.

BTW, I think flip-flops look tacky as fuck and those shits that come between your toes are uncomfortable as hell

Koolish
09-25-2005, 10:13 PM
white people like that bother the shit out of me. they're anything but men, but they bang women, so i'm going with the metrosexual thing.
________
Mercedes-benz 400 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_400)

KBOS
09-25-2005, 10:15 PM
yeah white people who wear flip flops just seem mad tacky to me, like you couldn't find nothin better then a thin peice of rubber to wear on your foot...

ghostface28
09-26-2005, 12:42 AM
its because most white people who wear flip flops act like themselves and dont need to front to everyone by wearing "fly kicks" and "fresh gear". If you dress comfortably and be yourself youll have alot more luck in getting chicks that are worth getting then if you front. Thats why you dont need more then a piece of rubber on your feet

ghostface28
09-26-2005, 01:06 AM
what does anyone on this forum know though. Most of you are european wiggers, others are just wiggers, others are black people who try to act hard on the internet. Maybe 10% of this whole forum knows anything about anything

heatholdingconceitedmofo
09-26-2005, 01:10 AM
poser

Fragmented
09-26-2005, 01:39 AM
man everytime i go on holiday i see germans wearing socks and flip flops or jesus sandals, man these peeps are still fucking women in the ass it's a truely sorry world.

but i remember my nan brought me a pair and i swapped them for a snes game when i was younger :D

ghostface28
09-26-2005, 01:53 AM
yo, 26 chambers can you ban this ghostface29 fag for stealing my name

brahma
09-26-2005, 02:28 AM
what does anyone on this forum know though. Most of you are european wiggers, others are just wiggers, others are black people who try to act hard on the internet. Maybe 10% of this whole forum knows anything about anything
i know something more, but itīs as usual god related,but i drop it anyways.
take a look at africa or asian poor countries. people donīt even have flip flops or sandals runnin barefeet. noone cares about this. people got their feet dirty all day. people over there got other problems though, than to think about such stuff. itīs pretty natural to walk around with no shoes,but in the industrial countries, cities are very dirty and itīs just not usual to run around with dirty feet. people are raised like that. people really got to much time and live too good so they start to think about what others do too much. but remember ..what you see is just a reflection of self. you got a problem with free feet, you probably get confronted with more and more flip flops and sandals. action reaction. donīt care about such stuff and you will not see so much of these flipflops on men feet and if you see one... you just donīt care. ;) what you wearin in bed while sleepin, in the shower, in your appartment or house? you probably run around barefooted or in socks, maybe slippers... no one cares about that. know what i mean? people got complexes and the tv and also them rap acts donīt spread this "i donīt care" image- they spreading that "iīm the hardest player/gangsta" and thatīs why everybody wants to look the flyest in their videos. and it really looks much cooler to wear shiny colorful kicks than runin barefoot like a little african kid in search for food. i remember raekwon wearin some sports slippers in that mtv cribs in L.A. video cause he at home with fam and no one cares about the looks. but in his videos - he always wearin fly kicks. everybody shall wear what he/she wants. others donīt need to look. i for self wear some sandals on real hot days in summer or on holdiays but i úsually donīt wear em in my daily life cause of two reasons. 1.itīs cold and dirty out there. 2. i like those air pads in my shoes. itīs just easier to walk these hard streets. but comin home i get into some slippers, cause i donīt like sweaty feet and sneaks pressuring a lot. i mean. let everybody wear what he likes and stop caring about this, cause at least in teh bath or bedroom, we all the same. if people got the need to wear flipflops and show their feet, let em do it. most of these men donīt care about their feet showing off adn thatīs probably the main reason why they do it. i canīt see reason to wear flipflops in usual city living cause they really uncomfortable to me, but i can understand surfers who spend their days on the beach, wearin those, cause they on the beach.
the other thang with the girls ...
even if iīm repeating myself. as told in the oldest holy scripts, to praise and worship godīs feet is the main destination one can achieve and shall live for. we all got this truth inside us and thatīs basicially the reason why we turn our eyes on others people feet. godīs feet are the prettiest and most beautiful existing and the souls, as parcels of Him, want to see his feet. thatīs natural. not easy to understand, but itīs just nature. females are pretty much addicted to godīs feet, not knowing it. thatīs one of the reasons why real nice girls in love with dudes who not have problems with their/his feet.

brahma
09-26-2005, 02:31 AM
...man these peeps are still fucking women in the ass it's a truely sorry world.
:DLOL yeah. itīs all sandals dudes poppin ass!!! haha! nah. you canīt say so. who you know doing that? if you meet people like that often, think about yourself. people you spend time with are reflection of you. maybe YOU want to stick it in the ass AND wear sandals while you do it... go deep inside and find out man

http://www.spongeboard.de/images/avatars/avatar-1535.gif

SHRAP
09-26-2005, 06:37 AM

ahahahahahahah

is that you in ya sig G

JASPER
09-26-2005, 06:58 AM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1185-1119918803.jpg

arcane
09-26-2005, 09:26 AM

hahahaha

Very true - I can't stand the flip-flop thing, on white dudes or any other kind of dudes for that matter... shit is disgusting.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Bottom line .... Why do you care what anybody is wearin' on their feet? Infact, why the fuck are you even lookin' at somebody's feet? Fetish? I couldn't give a fuck what people are wearing on their feet.

WuBanga36
09-26-2005, 12:18 PM
^ I agree. If u r a man, what r u doing checking out another man???

Jabba Jaw
09-26-2005, 12:40 PM
i fuckin hate flip flops man...
but if ya bitch given trouble its easy to slip em off n smack her over the head wit em
lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Only wimps wear flip flops

Man @ Armz
09-26-2005, 01:07 PM
je suis four tu "mad" blanc bitches avec des flip flop

Skellington
09-26-2005, 02:28 PM
....Nasty....flipflops is....nasty yuck, can't stand'm, I mean, why would you show your toes to the world??? "hey look at my toes everybody"

Fragmented
09-26-2005, 03:33 PM
LOL yeah. itīs all sandals dudes poppin ass!!! haha! nah. you canīt say so. who you know doing that? if you meet people like that often, think about yourself. people you spend time with are reflection of you. maybe YOU want to stick it in the ass AND wear sandals while you do it... go deep inside and find out man

http://www.spongeboard.de/images/avatars/avatar-1535.gif
lol man nya it's fine guess u don't know the saying about germans then i guess

Mark
09-26-2005, 03:45 PM
WTF are flip flops? It sounds so damn gay... Zijn het slippers ofzo?

Mark
09-26-2005, 03:45 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1185-1119918803.jpg
Aint that mister slutty?

JASPER
09-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah, that's Kyle

brahma
09-26-2005, 06:56 PM
hey! why can mark have a big size sig and me not?

tajeco
09-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Athletes wear sandles after games. Especially basketball players who don't want to wear their game shoes off the court, and sandles are easier to carry in a gym bag than another big pair of shoes. Flip-flops are worn at the beach, because after surfing it's a hastle to wash the feet, then put on socks and shoes, I assume, I haven't ever surfed, but I did play basketball. Anyways, sometimes a person lives a different life than another person, so why they do something might be different than if you did it, it's all rather simple isn't it.

Bloo
09-26-2005, 08:49 PM

You know, I never thought about it that way. Maybe I just never paid attention to white guys feet. It's all good either way, cause most of the fine ass white girls I see around my way love us brothas.

P.S. I LOVE White Bitches :yes:

BLADED_THESIS
09-26-2005, 09:13 PM
this thread is racist bullshit considering ive seen black uncle toms sporting the queer flip flop style too. but lemme guess thats ok right

Prolifical ENG
09-26-2005, 09:45 PM
Generally, I am not interested in the cookie cutter answer that "not all girls arent intererested in guys for what they wear (on their feet specifically)"

Athletes wear sandles after games. Especially basketball players who don't want to wear their game shoes off the court, and sandles are easier to carry in a gym bag than another big pair of shoes. Flip-flops are worn at the beach, because after surfing it's a hastle to wash the feet, then put on socks and shoes, I assume, I haven't ever surfed, but I did play basketball. Anyways, sometimes a person lives a different life than another person, so why they do something might be different than if you did it, it's all rather simple isn't it.

Yeah, thats true about athletes....also they need to wear them in the public gym showers so they dont get athlete's foot.

But I guess this thread has been beaten to the ground quickly as I was stating an observation in society that a select group found funny while some remain skeptical and gave me "answers" I was expecting. This was a side observation from my so called "quirky" thread in genral chat.

this thread is racist bullshit considering ive seen black uncle toms sporting the queer flip flop style too. but lemme guess thats ok right

I (as the thread starter) dont remember saying that it is NOT ok for white males to wear flip flops. Yes, I did direct this thread about white males because of what I observed. but this was in no way intended to become a racist discussion unless people drag their red herrings into this thread.

BLADED_THESIS
09-26-2005, 11:43 PM
see i think the issue is why in all hell would any man wear flip flops. flip flops are extremely feminine. i mean as a man u never know when u will need to be ina rough situation. imagine sum dude grabbin ur womans ass n u walk up in flip flops, id stop the shit out of dudes feet. ill stick with my nikes and timbs. any woman that wants a man in flip flops i dont want. im starting to see alot of black bitches like these white preppy guys, im a big fan of black chicks but u arent gonna find any prep in this cracker

ghostface28
09-27-2005, 12:18 AM
^^ youre a joke, everyones laughing at you

akira kurosawa
09-27-2005, 12:34 AM
it's worse when dudes wear socks with their flip fops...

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2004/08/29/153582/socks.jpg

utter gayness.

KBOS
09-27-2005, 06:25 AM
see i think the issue is why in all hell would any man wear flip flops. flip flops are extremely feminine. i mean as a man u never know when u will need to be ina rough situation. imagine sum dude grabbin ur womans ass n u walk up in flip flops, id stop the shit out of dudes feet. ill stick with my nikes and timbs. any woman that wants a man in flip flops i dont want. im starting to see alot of black bitches like these white preppy guys, im a big fan of black chicks but u arent gonna find any prep in this cracker
Like GZA says, "That's minimum, and feminine like sandals"