PDA

View Full Version : chea

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:06 PM
edited

JASPER
09-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch... no one cares. And besides, I recall you using the words cracker and honkey and what not. So what. Shut up blackie.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:20 PM
i never used those words ya idiot. only in examples u called me a nigger ya stupid bitch. plus cracker and honkey DO NOT = nigger so dont try and pull that stupid shit with me

JASPER
09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
So you really care about a silly word as nigger? Well, my apologies if that means anything.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:32 PM
you did it not caring how i felt about it and ur sorry all the sudden? gtfoh and yes i care cause your ancestors used it as a word to say that my ancestors were less than human. its not a word to play with especially wit an ignorant fool like u going around saying it without any care at all. fuck you and ya wack ass gimmick you not funny wit ya stupid stereotypes n shit.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:40 PM
listen im not gonna take any advice on this topic from a white person lol. you all dont know the significance of the meaning so dont try to tell me shit

triggahappy187
09-25-2005, 07:41 PM
An its chyeah PARTNA

JASPER
09-25-2005, 07:43 PM
you did it not caring how i felt about it and ur sorry all the sudden? gtfoh and yes i care cause your ancestors used it as a word to say that my ancestors were less than human. its not a word to play with especially wit an ignorant fool like u going around saying it without any care at all. fuck you and ya wack ass gimmick you not funny wit ya stupid stereotypes n shit.Not all whites did. As a matter of fact, the word nigger doesn't even excist in our dictionary, nor does it in my ancestors.

To me the word nigger doesn't mean anything more than a funny name to call black and even white people by and get them all steamed like you are right now.

Gimmick? Stereotype? I'm not following. Care to elaborate?

triggahappy187
09-25-2005, 07:45 PM
I done care who uses it done bother me none

triggahappy187
09-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Um past the childish ""oh that ma fucka called me a nigger we fightin" bullshit grow up main

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Not all whites did. As a matter of fact, the word nigger doesn't even excist in our dictionary, nor does it in my ancestors.

To me the word nigger doesn't mean anything more than a funny name to call black and even white people by and get them all steamed like you are right now.

Gimmick? Stereotype? I'm not following. Care to elaborate?
dont play stupid with me. you know exactly what the word is associated with. i dont like the word coming out of any white man's mouth and if u said it in front of me ud be laid out.

you go around this site acting like an idiot sayin stupid shit like "niggers are too lazy to work" type shit i dont like it so dont say it

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Um past the childish ""oh that ma fucka called me a nigger we fightin" bullshit grow up main
u must be white right? or maybe a black person who lived around white ppl his whole life

JASPER
09-25-2005, 08:08 PM
dont play stupid with me. you know exactly what the word is associated with. i dont like the word coming out of any white man's mouth and if u said it in front of me ud be laid out.

you go around this site acting like an idiot sayin stupid shit like "niggers are too lazy to work" type shit i dont like it so dont say itSo what is the word nigger associated with? I'm interested.

Oh before i forget... that last thing, I never said that. It's laughable.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 08:20 PM
its an example fool

and read this jasper
http://www.ferris.edu/news/jimcrow/caricature/

Big Bad Man
09-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Well take advice fae this white man Bone. Jasper just got a fuckin weird sense of humour, I dont find the racial n gay shit funny but I know hes harmless in real life n knows better. But he aint the only 1. Them 5% cuntos running about wit devil this, devil that, is the same shit to me given ma religion. Would I allow em to say that in real life? Hell naw. Would they say it in front of me? Never. Fuck it, wit can ya do online? Me bein called a devil is worse in my opinion than black dudes being called niggers, easy for me to say as a white man but I fuckin hate satanic talk. A lot of black dudes do encourage the wiggas of the world to use that word by using it everyday anyhow to the point its gettin like pop. Sumtin Kanye even brought up, people talkin shit without even knowin wit they sayin. But I do know how ya feel, coz a fenian here has the same exact meanin to put us catholics in the UK down, we call each other it but it aint gettin took fae huns (protestants who diss catholics). No all white men mistreated black dudes anyhow, the english and america started usin that N word to put the black man down, but at that exact same time we were kickin fuck outta them in wars n shit. We scottish / irish cunts hate them fucks more than any1 in the world. We been fightin for our freedom since fuck knows, hundreds of years before the 1st slave ships set sail anyhow, only difference being its our religion and for the black man its skin colour but its the same culprits using the same shit against us both. Fuck them. Tiocfaidh Ar La.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 08:33 PM
ya man i feel for yall too them british fools started the famine smh shit is sad.

KBOS
09-25-2005, 08:52 PM
bone collecta is a steight up dickhead preaching to jasper, getcha head out your ass, he's not going to get anything out of this thread

Machete
09-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Got that holier than thou attitude. Don't expect people to go out of their way to not step on your toes.

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 09:17 PM
bone collecta is a steight up dickhead preaching to jasper, getcha head out your ass, he's not going to get anything out of this thread
shut the fuck up and get my balls out ya mouth faggot

KBOS
09-25-2005, 09:26 PM
shut the fuck up and get my balls out ya mouth faggot
See what im saying, you can't say anything to Bone Collecta, I think he is incapeable of having an intelligent conversation and has trouble dealing with it when he's wrong. Bone Collecta might as well just stop posting because you already know what his response will be before he says it. He will always just reply with the same old tired ass insluts

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 09:31 PM
intelligent convo? i prove ya dumb ass wrong everytime lol. so u follow me sayin homo shit all the time you are as sad muhh fucka

triggahappy187
09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Main Bone u crazy son um from Detroit kid ain't no white people in Detroit no more. Nah kid I mean if a white dude called me nigger outta no where an was serious then chyeah id be a lil mad main. But if he playin round wif it I doen care um not gone whoop his ass for it um past that son um not 18 anymore I got deeper shit to worry bout then some white kid callin me a nigga

Bone Collecta
09-25-2005, 11:08 PM
i dont give a fuck if they playin or not u not callin me a nigger when u white or u geetin laid the fuck out

JBlaze
09-25-2005, 11:33 PM
i feel u bonecollecta

this gimmick where white kids say "nigger" (not nigga - but NIGGER as in that shit slave masters say) and "blacky" and shit like its nothin is gettin corny

only for the fact that they wouldn't say that in real life.

how this talk got accepted on this site is beyond me, but fuck it.

son, if any of u white kids on here were to say that "nigger/blacky/porch monkey" talk in real life - u'd receive multiple swift kicks to the ass.

but since they safe behind their computer screens, they can say ALLL that racist shit whenever they want.

and the thing is.....since some light skinned half-white niggas on the internet accept that shit, these white kids feel they can say it whenever wherever on the forums.

but just lookin at jasper, lol, i KNOW son woudln't talk that "porch monkey" shit in real life.

lil homie would get laid the fuck out, lol

Big Risk
09-25-2005, 11:45 PM
if you said cracker...nigga get knocked the fuck out

JASPER
09-26-2005, 05:39 AM
its an example fool

and read this jasper
http://www.ferris.edu/news/jimcrow/caricature/I didn't read anything, but I sure enjoyed the coon pictures.

Oh and yes, I would say nigger infront of a black man in real life. I have done so to an English speaking blackie. He was a good sport and laughted it off as he called me a honkey tonkey cracker and lit up the blunt.

JBlaze
09-26-2005, 11:21 AM
I didn't read anything, but I sure enjoyed the coon pictures.

Oh and yes, I would say nigger infront of a black man in real life. I have done so to an English speaking blackie. He was a good sport and laughted it off as he called me a honkey tonkey cracker and lit up the blunt.
lol, i forgot, austrian nerd niggas u meet off the internet don't count

say that "nigger" talk to a random black man u don't know, and u'll get ur frail frame snapped in half. but of course u wouldn't do that in real life. only over the internet...

JASPER
09-26-2005, 11:27 AM
I didn't know they speak English in Austria...

Yeah, I would still say that to any black man if he started with the cracker/honkey kind of talk.

JBlaze
09-26-2005, 11:39 AM
I didn't know they speak English in Austria...

Yeah, I would still say that to any black man if he started with the cracker/honkey kind of talk.
u know damn well that u say that "nigger" shit on this site even when nobody calls u cracker/honkey or whatever.

and austria/england, lol, whatever. u still wouldn't say that to a random black man in real life. u'd get knocked the fuck out. but i know ur frail frame feels safe behind that computer screen.