PDA

View Full Version : LOL@Fat Ugly Black Woman In Precious Movie With Monique, Mariah Carey, Paula Patton

CharlesJones
11-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Have ya'll seen previews for Precious? Man that's a ugly black woman who's the main character hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Monique is her mom in the movie and she mentally and physically abuses her from what i've read about it. Her dad also fucked her twice and got her pregnant. That's fucked up. I was wondering who fucked her in the movie because i read that she got pregnant twice. I was like who would wanna fuck that ugly fat bitch hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Mariah is a social worker in this one and she isn't wearing any makeup. So people may not recognize her in this. Paula Patton's fine ass who was in Outkast's Idlewild movie and Denzel Washington's Deja Vu movie is a school teacher at the school that Precious goes to. I don't wanna see this but i just wanted to tell ya'll about it.

CharlesJones
11-14-2009, 02:22 PM
I notice that the black director Lee Daniels who did Precious does dark weird movies. I say that because Shadowboxer with Cuba Gooding Jr, Monique, Stephen Dorff, Vanessa Ferlito, Joseph Gordon Levitt was a twisted weird flick. Cuba had a intimate relationship with his white stepmom who was Helen Mirren and she's much older than him. Plus they were killers. Then Monster's Ball was weird because Halle Berry had a intimate relationship with Billy Bob Thornton who was the prison guard at the prison that Halle's man Puff Daddy was at and Billy hated blacks.

BRONZBODY
11-15-2009, 11:35 AM
you know chuck....i run out of breath when i read your posts....and that fat ugly chick might get an oscar for this role and i hope she does cause the flick is great!!!

CharlesJones
11-15-2009, 02:47 PM
LOL. You saw Precious? It was good?

Poetic Wun
11-15-2009, 05:13 PM
From what i've heard this flick is supposed to be good.

your such an advocate for all things black im surprised you ain't 'big up' an over weight black woman playing a role this inspiring.
IDK why your such a stickler for everything black but in a society where obesity is frowned upon and, i admit, she isn't attractive, on top of that- black, being able to break through peoples perceptions and become more than your "first impression" is what gives a movie more value than a one about a bunch of pretty black people around a christmas tree and the biggest conflict is chris brown's momma dont wanna hear him sing or a bunch of black people makin jokes getting high.

BRONZBODY
11-16-2009, 12:08 AM
LOL. You saw Precious? It was good?it was damn good chuck. you should check it out. i thought it was one of the nigga u did me wrong tyler perry type shits...and it was kinda but it was still a great flick.

BRONZBODY
11-16-2009, 12:09 AM
From what i've heard this flick is supposed to be good.

your such an advocate for all things black im surprised you ain't 'big up' an over weight black woman playing a role this inspiring.
IDK why your such a stickler for everything black but in a society where obesity is frowned upon and, i admit, she isn't attractive, on top of that- black, being able to break through peoples perceptions and become more than your "first impression" is what gives a movie more value than a one about a bunch of pretty black people around a christmas tree and the biggest conflict is chris brown's momma dont wanna hear him sing or a bunch of black people makin jokes getting high.
real talk son!!!

IrOnMaN
11-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll check it out. Thanks.

CJ, please stop the hate. Thanks.

CharlesJones
12-06-2009, 01:43 PM
My female friend's daughter wants to see this and i might take her to see it. Have ya'll seen Monique lately? She looks good. She's lost a lot of weight and she has a new talk show that comes on late around 10pm or 11pm i think on BET. The show is in Atlanta.