13-Musketeers Of Pigs Alley
14-Ice Cream pt.II
15-The Hood
16-Wild Chimpazees
17-Planet Of The Apes
18-Wyld In Da Club
19-Once Upon A Time
20-Lex Diamond Outro

Well,after "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...",a classic wu tang solo album,and "Immobiliarity",a great wu-banga (underrated?),Raekwon returns with "The Lex Diamond Story" (2003).If y'all think that this is another classic,ehy,you are on the wrong way.Yes,because,nothwithstanding Rae's rhymes are still good,productions are not so explosive.Good tracks are "Pa-Blow Escablow",a kind of mafia-song ("Cuban Linx" time...),"Smith Bros.",,"Musketeers Of Pigs Alley"(wow!a great song featuring Masta Killa & Inspectah Deck,good ol' wu style,a real banga that sounds like 2Pac's "If My Homie Calls"),"Missing Watch" (a funny track with Ice Water Inc, & GhostFace,Raekwon must find his watch in a club...)...there are awful tracks like "Ice Cream Part II" featuring Methical & Cappadonna(no!Rae,why did you kill your best banger with a chickenheads anthem???There are Method Man and Cappadonna,but their rhymes aren't so good,this s**t can't be an "Ice Cream" episode!)and "The Hood",that is not so hot,it sounds like a pop-rap song (I call it "Spice Girls influence").Probably the best track is "Once Upon A Time",featuinrg Tekitha,a new mafia-style song that contains also emotions and give incredible sensations. It's probably one of the best Lexius' tracks of all the times.Real fans of Raekwon can feel that there is not RZA...sigh...we are lucky,beacuse the incredible duo GhostFace/Raekwo comes back in some track.Behind Wu-members,"Lex Diamond Story"sees collabos of Capone,Havoc of Mobb Deep,Fat Joe and entire Ice Water Inc. (Polite, P.C., Stumic, Cigars). The group appears on "Robbery",a rock-rap song,with criminal attitudes.So LDS is a good album,Raekwon strikes back.Maybe is not "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx",but Raekwon's style is Raekwon's style!

7/10

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-26-2005, 06:56 AM
Yo It Was A Good Lp And People Need 2 Stop Comparing It To Cuban Linx Man It Ain't Take It Wit A Grain Of Salf For What It's Worth Man Shit Is A Banga Regardless I Love That Cd With The Exception Of Ice Cream Pt 2[too Me Is The Only Bad Song] Nahmean So I'm A Give It A 7/10

Kool P Shook
09-26-2005, 07:03 AM
Yo It Was A Good Lp And People Need 2 Stop Comparing It To Cuban Linx Man It Ain't Take It Wit A Grain Of Salf For What It's Worth Man Shit Is A Banga Regardless I Love That Cd With The Exception Of Ice Cream Pt 2[too Me Is The Only Bad Song] Nahmean So I'm A Give It A 7/10yeh,just like me.I dont like Ice Cream pt.II cuz it's probably the biggest bullshit that my wigga Rae have never create ;)

num2son
09-26-2005, 09:24 AM
It was a good album, I thought it was better than his second album.

Kool P Shook
09-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Yo It Was A Good Lp And People Need 2 Stop Comparing It To Cuban Linx Man It Ain't Take It Wit A Grain Of Salf For What It's Worth Man Shit Is A Banga Regardless I Love That Cd With The Exception Of Ice Cream Pt 2[too Me Is The Only Bad Song] Nahmean So I'm A Give It A 7/10wait...if I have compared it to Cuban Linx,is because I dont want that people think in a new classic.It's a good album,fo'sho.

61stkillah
10-08-2005, 05:45 AM
its a nice album, if no1 herd it theres some tracks off the vatican from it..
________
Thai Girl Live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/asian-girls/)

ShaolinDarts
10-08-2005, 06:05 AM
My review:

1-Lex Diamond Intro N/A
2-Pitbull Fights 9/10 - This is the Raekwon street hustler type track. Very nice beat and lyrics and has an eagerness about it
3-Hitman Slary N/A
4-King Of Kings 7/10 - Raekwon flows very nicely over the beat and beat is decent too.
5-Missing Watch 7/10 - Rae and Ghost on a track. Its almost comical the way they speak of Rae's watch going missing. Its a nice track to put into an album.
6-All Over Again 6/10 - I like the idea behind this track and Rae says some meaningful things here. Its not a bad track at all but it eventually becomes borderline corny with the beat
7-Clientele Kidds 6/10 - Rae and Ghost are joined by Fat Joe. Rae is nice on this and Fat Joe and Ghost are overly violent. Ghost in partricular is very graphic and again he shows his skills as an emcee by delivering a hard verse but also at the same time having a very comical and almost relaxed element to it.. Could have been better though.
8-Smith Bros. 8/10 - Love this track. Rae is most telling of the past and talking about what goes on in his area
9-Restaurant N/A
10-Robbery 3/10 - No Raekwon and corny cliche lyrics from his Ice Water crew
11-Fuck You N/A
12-Pa-Blow Escablow 8/10 - Excellent story
13-Musketeers Of Pigs Alley - 9/10 A vintage Wu Tang track and Rae is accompanied by Masta and Deck. 3 excellent emcees just emceeing makes for an excellent track.
14-Ice Cream pt.II 0/10 - Horrible
15-The Hood 6/10 - Similar to track 6 I can see what Rae is trying but it just doesn't add up in the end. I like this but one particular lyric spoils the whole track
16-Wild Chimpazees N/A
17-Planet Of The Apes 5/10 - Very cliched raps. Not what you would expect from these three on the same track
18-Wyld In Da Club - 5/10 - If it wasn't for Rae's verse this track would be useless. Bad beat and except for Rae the rest of the emceeing is bad.
19-Once Upon A Time - 10/10 - Very nice track and the singing dominates this track. Rae has a verse in the beginning and near the end. Excellent way to end of the album.
20-Lex Diamond Outro N/A

The way this cd begins and ends show hallmarks of a great emcee. Pitbull fights start of this album with a hunger and Once Upon a Time finishes on dark yet meaningful note. However in between Rae strays from his winning formula and in all honesty Rae is embarasing himself on tracks 15 and 17. It has its high point and has its low points with a a few decent good tracks. Overall I wouldn't recommend this album to someone who has never heard Rae before as he comes of weak at point on here.

Marc051
10-09-2005, 07:42 AM
2 good songs on this...rest of it sucks, not worth the dough

racist randy
10-09-2005, 10:30 AM
i love wyld in the club , raes verse" 1980's babies worldwide ya girl on our dick"

ShaDynasty
08-23-2006, 06:00 PM
very good album, rae is always ill on the lyrical tip, and the beats are surprisingly good considering most of the producers are no-names
standouts to me are:
missing watch
all over again
smith bros
musketeers of pig alley
the hood
once upon a time

very underated album

famenchuan
08-23-2006, 06:38 PM
very good album, rae is always ill on the lyrical tip, and the beats are surprisingly good considering most of the producers are no-names
standouts to me are:
missing watch
all over again
smith bros
musketeers of pig alley
the hood
once upon a time

very underated album

Agree only I would take out smith bros and put in pit bull fights.

crass
08-25-2006, 03:14 AM
extremely poor album. only tracks i really dig are "missing watch" (barely like it), "muskateers of pig alley" (awesome chemistry b/t MCs, love the beat too) and "pitbull fights."

6what131
08-25-2006, 11:50 AM
The Lex Diamond Intro
Pit Bull Fights-7/10
Hitman Salary (Skit)
King Of Kings-5/10
Missing Watch-9/10
All Over Again-8.5/10
Clientele Kidd-5.5/10
Smith Bros.-6/10
Restaurant (Skit)
Robbery-2/10
Fuck You (Skit)
Pa-Blow Escablow-6/10
Musketeers Of Pig Alley-10/10
Ice Cream Pt. 2-2/10
The Hood-7/10
Wild Chimpanzees (Skit)
Planet Of The Apes-1/10
Wyld In Da Club-0/10
Once Upon A Time-10/10
Lex Diamond Story Outro

The Lex Diamond Story=5.5/10

UNCLE RUCKUS
09-14-2006, 06:16 PM
Just gave this another few listens has some great tracks on it;
1. The Lex Diamond Story (Intro)
2. Pit Bull Fights 5/5 Great Song
3. Hitman's Salary (skit)
4. King Of Kings (w/ Havoc) 4/5 Real Good
5. Missing Watch (w/ Ghostface Killah) 4/5 Real Good banger w/Ghost
6. All Over Again 3.5/5 Good. The last 4 bars are real nice
7. Clientele Kid (w/ Fat Joe & Ghostface Killah) 5/5 Ghost kills this for me!
8. Smith Bros. 5/5 Best song on the album
9. Restaurant (skit)
10. Robbery (w/ Ice Water) 2/5 Ice Water shit
11. Fuck You
12. Pablow Escablow 4.5/5 Real Good shit
13. Musketeers Of Pigs (w/ Masta Killa & Inspectah Deck) 5/5 Great track
14. Ice Cream Pt. 2 (w/ Method Man & Cappadonna) 3/5 Meth is good
15. The Hood (w/ Tiffany Villarreal) 3/5 O.k track not great tho
16. Wild Chimpanzees (skit)
17. Planet of the Apes (w/ Sheek Louch & Capone) 4/5 Good shit
18. Wild in the Club 1/5 Awful shit
19. Once Upon A Time (w/ Tekitha) 4/5 Nice track
20. Lex Diamond Story (Outro)
Overall 4/5
Real Good, 7 or 8 bangers on here only 2 or three tracks Im not liking

Leo Angel
09-16-2006, 10:59 AM
It's one of the worst Wu solo albums released IMO, replay value=0. Only track I like - Once Upon A Time, beat is good there. The rest of the beats is garbage. I don't critisize Raekwon's rap, he's one of the greates ever and LDS is lyrically very good. But beats are awful, why??:?

Rebel_INS
10-10-2006, 06:02 PM
1.The Lex Diamond Intro
2.Pit Bull Fights - 4.5/5
3.Hitman Salary (Skit)
4.King Of Kings - 5/5
5.Missing Watch - 4.5/5
6.All Over Again - 4/5
7.Clientele Kidd - 5/5
8.Smith Bros - 5/5
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - 5/5
11.Fuck You (Skit)
12.Pa-Blow Escablow - 4.5/5
13.Musketeers Of Pig Alley - 5/5
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - 4/5
15.The Hood - 5/5
16.Wild Chimpanzees (Skit)
17.Planet Of The Apes - 5/5
18.Wyld In Da Club - 3.5/5
19.Once Upon A Time - 5/5

Very dope release by Raekwon. Pretty good lyrics and alright beats. But just wish there was more Wu on it and or not so much guest appearances. But none the less, album is dope.

HarlemDiplomat
07-29-2007, 05:46 AM
I plan on buying all his albums when 8 Diagrams drops, I actually had OB4CL two times but both are fuckin lost!!!!

Raekwon is my favorite rapper of all time for real.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
07-29-2007, 01:23 PM
1.The Lex Diamond Intro
2.Pit Bull Fights - 4.5/5
3.Hitman Salary (Skit)
4.King Of Kings - 5/5
5.Missing Watch - 4.5/5
6.All Over Again - 4/5
7.Clientele Kidd - 5/5
8.Smith Bros - 5/5
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - 5/5
11.Fuck You (Skit)
12.Pa-Blow Escablow - 4.5/5
13.Musketeers Of Pig Alley - 5/5
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - 4/5
15.The Hood - 5/5
17.Planet Of The Apes - 5/5
18.Wyld In Da Club - 3.5/5

Very dope release by Raekwon. Pretty good lyrics and alright beats. But just wish there was more Wu on it and or not so much guest appearances. But none the less, album is dope.

IMO alright beats with pretty good lyrics don't deserve 5/5, some beats were cool, but damn, the lyrics were the shitty ones about this album for real...chef from '92 - '01 some great material, and with this one he fell off a bit...its just like all other average mainstream releases---Once Upon a Time is maybe the only 5/5 trak on it, for real....is it just me or this album just ain't what we were all expecting...

IDK, its a 2.5/5 ...it's a so-so

Come Honor Face
08-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Very good album! Lyrics - 8.5/10 Beats - 8/10 Overall - 8.5/10

InvincibleArmor79
08-02-2007, 02:24 AM
rae flows nicely on king of kings

famenchuan
08-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Saw this on wu-international.com

[Advanced Release]
Release Date: December 2003
Label: Ice Water Inc:/Universal

Released Format:
CD
Notes:
Cardboard Sleeve, Unreleased advanced CD. Differs greatly from retail release in respect to the unreleased songs (13 tracks), track listing order, CD art, and front and back insert covers.
*Non-Wu Artist
Track Listing:

01: Raekwon Intro
[Performed by Raekwon, and *DJ Thoro]
[Produced by *DJ Thoro]

02: Clientele Kidd
[Performed by Raekwon, Polite, Ghostface Killah, and *Fat Joe]
[Produced by *Andy C:]

03: Pa-Blow Escablow
[Performed by Raekwon, and Polite]
[Produced by *Zephlon]

04: Da Lexclusive
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by ?]

05: The Hood
[Performed by Raekwon, Polite, and *Tiffany Villareal]
[Produced by *EZ-Elpee]

06: All Over Again
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by *Mercury]

07: Smith Bros:
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by *Smith Bros:]

08: Hey Big Spender
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by ?]

09: Wild Out
[Performed by Raekwon, and Ice Water Inc:]
[Produced by ?]

10: Franky
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by ?]

11: Cutting It Up
[Performed by Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Theodore Unit, Ice Water Inc]
[Produced by ?]

12: Ice Water Anthem
[Performed by Raekwon, Ice Water Inc]
[Produced by *Just Blaze]

13: Freestyle #1
[Performed by Raekwon]

14: Flash Back Classisc
[Performed by Raekwon]
[Produced by The RZA]

15: D:I:N:O (Dis Is Not Over)
[Performed by Ice Water Inc]
[Produced by ?]

16: Freestyle #2
[Performed by Ice Water Inc:]

17: Fools Paradise
[Performed by Ice Water Inc]
[Produced by ?]

18: Castle To Castle
[Performed by Raekwon, Ice Water Inc:, and *Doo Wop]
[Produced by ?]

One and Only
08-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I havn't listened to the album a thousand times but I have listened to it a lot but some songs I can't quite remember right now but the ones I do remember are BANGING I would give it like a 4/5

1.The Lex Diamond Intro
2.Pit Bull Fights - BANGING
3.Hitman Salary (Skit)
4.King Of Kings - BANGING
5.Missing Watch - BANGING
6.All Over Again - BANGING
7.Clientele Kidd - BANGING
8.Smith Bros - BANGING
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - BANGING
11.Fuck You (Skit)
12.Pa-Blow Escablow - BANGING
13.Musketeers Of Pig Alley - BANGING
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - BANGING
15.The Hood - BANGING
17.Planet Of The Apes - Don't really remember this song
18.Wyld In Da Club - This one either
19.Once Upon A Time - This one neither

BGS
02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
not bad, it's alright got some good songs....

i was like WTF?? as one of ice-water spits a line like: call me hitler, when i spit about adolf...what the fuck is this shit man??

hide1998
02-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Ice Water, and the production on a couple tracks, were really the only issues I had with this album. Otherwise, it was tight to me.

SL33
02-07-2008, 11:38 AM
19.Once Upon A Time is a only track worth of listening

LuckyTheWonderDog
02-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Not a completely terrible album, but nothing about it makes it worth listening to when there's so many far far better albums to choose from.

Ice Cream Pt.II was horrific. What the fuck was Rae thinking?

irish ins
02-07-2008, 11:48 AM
not a bad album, it didn't come out to strong from a production point but not bad3.8/5

Bucellito 136
02-07-2008, 12:47 PM
banga
i think immobilarity is superior and cubn linx is a classic but the lex diamond story is not as good as the others

claaa7
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
How the fuck can y'all rate this as a 4/5 or even higher. Lex Diamond Story was a weak effort from Rae both lyrically and on the production tip, it only had 2 real bangers; "Once Upon a Time" and "Smith Bros". Damn I was so dissapointed with this release and Rae used to be my favorite MC in the Clan.

2.Pit Bull Fights - 4/5
4.King Of Kings - 3/5
5.Missing Watch - 4/5
6.All Over Again - 3/5
7.Clientele Kidd - 3.5/5
8.Smith Bros - 5/5
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - 1/5
12.Pa-Blow Escablow - 3.5/5
13.Musketeers Of Pig Alley - 3/5
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - 0/5
15.The Hood - 3/5
17.Planet Of The Apes - 2/5
18.Wyld In Da Club - 1/5

Overall: 3/5

PoisonousDarT36
02-07-2008, 01:41 PM
How the fuck can y'all rate this as a 4/5 or even higher. Lex Diamond Story was a weak effort from Rae both lyrically and on the production tip, it only had 2 real bangers; "Once Upon a Time" and "Smith Bros". Damn I was so dissapointed with this release and Rae used to be my favorite MC in the Clan.

2.Pit Bull Fights - 4/5
4.King Of Kings - 3/5
5.Missing Watch - 4/5
6.All Over Again - 3/5
7.Clientele Kidd - 3.5/5
8.Smith Bros - 5/5
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - 1/5
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - 0/5
15.The Hood - 3/5
18.Wyld In Da Club - 1/5

lmao @ 0/5 for ice cream 2. agreed that it's average or slightly below average and very disappointing.

claaa7
02-07-2008, 02:30 PM
lmao @ 0/5 for ice cream 2. agreed that it's average or slightly below average and very disappointing.

honestly by putting that track on his album Raekwon fucking disrespected every wu-tang fan on the planet. one of the weakest hip-hop tracks i've ever heard; Yes "my chain hang low" by Jibbs ain't even worse.

kwabena1041
02-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Trash!!

Paranoid
02-07-2008, 03:03 PM
it has alot of good songs.

hide1998
02-09-2008, 12:05 AM

2.Pit Bull Fights - 4/5
4.King Of Kings - 3/5
5.Missing Watch - 4/5
6.All Over Again - 3/5
7.Clientele Kidd - 3.5/5
8.Smith Bros - 5/5
9.Resturant (Skit)
10.Robbery - 1/5
14.Ice Cream Pt. 2 - 0/5
15.The Hood - 3/5
18.Wyld In Da Club - 1/5

Lyrically you had issues with Rae on this album? Interesting.

claaa7
02-09-2008, 07:25 AM
Lyrically you had issues with Rae on this album? Interesting.

I ain't saying that he was wack lyrically on the album, but compared to Immobilarity (which is one of the lyrically best hip-hop albums i've ever heard - that's almost on Nas level right there) it seems he dumbed down his flow a bit, not as much slang and the rhymes are alot simpler.

andy_gza
02-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Liked this from the moment I first played it, Has some classic tracks on it.
(Pig alley & missing watch)
Some Guilty pleasures (All over again)
But in the overall scheme of wu tang albums its pretty average. Unlike Immobilarity which was sub par.

SG
02-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Was not really feeling it

racist randy
04-27-2008, 07:49 PM
1. The Lex Diamond Story (Intro)
2. Pit Bull Fights
Great Album opener by the Chef. The beat is real hard and Raekwon is bringing the heat. The Ice Water guess took away the momentum from the track though, he wasn't good enough which is the problem for most of the Ice Water guys on here. 4/5
3. Hitman's Salary (Skit)
4. King Of Kings (w/ Havoc)
Nice beat by Havoc on here. Havoc comes hard also so he does his job. Raekwon comes in smooth on here which actually sounds dope on this beat and the lyrics are dope. I like this standout line "Ayo select me Gucci Sneaker recepie, not the S.Carters no disrespect but respect Me, One of the top 5 gangsters alive". That's hot, Rae shows he's never really falling off on a lyrical tip. 4.5/5
5. Missing Watch (w/ Ghostface Killah)
A funny track, Raekwon loses his watch in the club and they start smacking niggaz up for it. Pretty dope plot. The shining star on here is no other than GFK he just tears it up and I can picture that shit so clearly. The Ice Water guess comes ok but good thing it's cut off at the end.. 4/5
6. All Over Again
Nice track. Raekwon reminscing about the old days and how they started and how he's gotta keep going at it. Beat is cool too, nothing good or bad about the track. 4/5
7. Clientele Kid (w/ Fat Joe & Ghostface Killah)
If this was the Orginal beat this would definitely get a 5/5. But the beat they got here really doesn't match up. GFK steals the show again on here "Not even ajax can clean that Jack, we need that maintence man that kill that greasy blood on contact" Hot Shit! Fat Joe comes hard and Raekwon is just a smooth criminal on this one. 4/5
8. Smith Bros.
Raekwon bringing it back on here, to the good old days, talking about the grimey days, the beat is kinda hard too. " I battle you you you and ya whole gridlock" Rae need to bring that shit back. 4/5
9. Restaurant (skit)
10. Robbery
Wack. Raekwon isn't even on the track. The beat is wack and Ice Water isn't bringing it hard at all, I thought these guys would be good if they rollin' with Raekwon. ACT shits on these guys. 2/5
11. Fuck You
12. Pablow Escablow
Nice storytelling by Raekwon but this is a wack beat and I really can't sit through all of it. 3.5/5
13. Musketeers Of Pigs (w/ Masta Killa & Inspectah Deck)
Nice track featuring Masta and Deck, all three of them come hard and the beat is dope too, I think it's a toss up between Masta Killa and Deck on here. 4.5/5
14. Ice Cream Pt. 2 (w/ Method Man & Cappadonna)
This joint right here is wack. At first I was in denial but this joint is wack. Raekwon last line sounds corny " I just might eat it this time!!" and Cappadonna is wack on this joint. Meth is the only one who came correct on here, the beat is wack aswell. Straight disrespect to the original track. 2/5
15. The Hood (w/ Tiffany Villarreal)
I'm feeling this shit right here, It's jsut something about it that's dope. Raekown talking about his hood and just spitting. I don't like that Hood/Dooh line though, that was weak. Beat is hot though. 4/5
16. Wild Chimpanzees (skit)
17. Planet of the Apes (w/ Sheek Louch & Capone)
This is defintely one of the top 3 tracks on this album. Everyone comes hard and the beat is real ill, sounds like it's bout to go down somewhere for real. I'm not even in to Capone but he came real hard on here " I gotta play the ghetto everyday the hood endorse me" That's hot. Sheek Louch doesn't disapppoint at all on this joint "Heavy gun play cock back niggaz is rude...... throw the purple tape on for me to get in the mood" Raekwon comes in with his mafia boss flow and ends it nice..A great track for sure. 5/5
18. Wild in the Club
I'm feeling this shit for some strange reason, Ice Water actually come ok on this joint. Beat is good enough, but that guy Ultra is wack but the song still survives. Raekwon just smashes everyone on here " I roll with niggaz shooting lyrical lead, stop absorbing break shit, knock that gay shit out ya head"... 4.5/5
19. Once Upon A Time (w/ Tekitha)
A great outro to a nice album, Raekwon still proves he lyrically can still hold it down this is a smooth beat too, some ride out shit... 4.5/5
20. Lex Diamond Story (Outro)

Lyrics - 4/5
Beats - 4/5
Overall - 4/5
Raekwon shows he still can bring it on this album. Lex Diamonds story is a slept on banger for sure. I think he just needs better production and he would have way better shit. Good album though. ****Overall 4/5****

TAURO
04-27-2008, 09:22 PM
^^I can't co-sign your review at all Hollow, Lex Diamonds is one of the worst albums to come from the wu camp. It's best joints on another album would be flat out mediocre, this album for me is ranked down there with such garbage as Freemurda's debut and Remedy's The Genuine Article, in fact I would throw this album back at Rae if I could and demand my money back.

Lyrics 3/5
Beats 1/5
Overall 2/5

racist randy
04-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Lmao!!!

racist randy
04-27-2008, 09:34 PM
I mean c'mon, the album has it's share of wack tracks but there are some bangers on it.

9th Chamber
05-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I love Missing Watch!!! I bump it every couple of days!!

Sgt Holly Wood
05-03-2008, 01:28 AM
def a banger imo

real hood shit, rae spits sick!

Sgt Holly Wood
05-03-2008, 01:29 AM
I love Missing Watch!!! I bump it every couple of days!!
hell yeah

prolly the best song off the album

racist randy
05-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Yeah Ghost be coming hard on that shit....

Maccabee Ridah
09-21-2008, 08:31 AM
Pretty weak album, don't like production, can't name one track that amazed me, and plus Ice Cream Pt. 2 = Mediocore!!

P.E.A.C.E.

The Hound
06-10-2009, 07:03 AM
This album has actually grown on me over time.

3/5

Not as bad as it is made out, though.

Senator C. Palantine
06-10-2009, 07:04 AM
i sold mine for 1

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-10-2009, 12:42 PM
pitbull fights, missing watch, muskateers of pig alley, smith bros, and once upon a time are good, the rest is average or terrible. most of the beats are total trash or just boring. and ice water is like a collection of freemurdas.

i voted mediocre. and whoever voted banger or superior is a dickriding idiot.

Don Universo
07-28-2009, 08:36 AM
very underrated album...
didn't like ice cream part2, shoulda saved it for cl2. other than that the album is a banger
7.5/10

4th Chamber
09-20-2009, 02:47 AM
The Lex Diamond Intro
Pit Bull Fights-6/10
Hitman Salary (Skit)
King Of Kings-5/10
Missing Watch-9/10
All Over Again-6/10
Clientele Kidd-5/10
Smith Bros.-7/10
Restaurant (Skit)
Robbery-4/10
Fuck You (Skit)
Pa-Blow Escablow-6/10
Musketeers Of Pig Alley-9/10
Ice Cream Pt. 2-3/10
The Hood-6.5/10
Wild Chimpanzees (Skit)
Planet Of The Apes-3/10
Wyld In Da Club-2/10
Once Upon A Time-7/10

Ugh, huge disappointment, a CD I rarely play.
''Missing Watch" is my favourite song on this disc.