PDA

View Full Version : Dad Shoots Pedophile Son (15 yrs old) Execution Style

KaramelSundae
11-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Damn this is some heavy shit:

A Highland Park teenager was shot to death execution style after he confessed to inappropriately touching his 3-year-old half sister. Detroit police say Jamar Pinkney Sr. barged into Jamar Pinkney Jr.’s home, where he lived with his mother, and beat the boy before ordering him to strip naked. He then led the frightened 15-year-old out into a field where he shot him to death.

Lazette Cherry, Jamar’s mother said she was only trying to teach her son discipline when she called his father and told him what the boy had done. “I called and told his father this isn’t something you sweep under the rug,” Cherry said Wednesday.

Pinkney Sr., who was separated from Cherry and lived with the 3-year-old and her mother, rushed to the home with a gun.

“He started beating him right here,” Cherry said from her living room. “I said, ‘No, please stop!’ “ She said Pinkney Sr. marched the boy naked out of the house — in full view of neighbors — and ordered him on his knees.

“He got on his knees and begged, ‘No, Daddy! No!’ and he pulled the trigger,” Cherry said from her home on North Street in Highland Park. “There wasn’t nothing that my son wouldn’t do for his father. He loved his father so much.”

Jamar was shot once in the back of the head. Pinkney then calmly drove away. He was arrested 3 hours later and charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of felonious assault and one count of felony firearm.

Cherry said the 3-year-old’s mother took the girl to a hospital to be examined Sunday. She said Jamar told her he never raped the child and kept his clothes on.

A physical exam showed no evidence of sexual trauma.

Pinkney is being held without bond.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/11/19/2009-11-19_angry_father_shoots_15yearold_son_dead_over_all egations_the_boy_molested_a_3year.html

whitey
11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
thats fucked.

hope he gets fucked in the ass in prison.

abanks47
11-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Goddamn, some fucked up and sad shit.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:23 PM
this guy probably saved a bunch of other kids from being raped by this piece of shit. good for him.

food for thought
11-19-2009, 10:28 PM
godamn.

this is some crazy shit.

what state?

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Michigan

whitey
11-19-2009, 10:39 PM
this guy probably saved a bunch of other kids from being raped by this piece of shit. good for him.

good precedent. go execute every 15 year old that commits a crime. :mmmyah:

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:42 PM
i hope when you and your life partner adotp a kid, it gets molested and then see how you feel.

KaramelSundae
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
smh...

beating his ass.
fine.
killing him like that.
crazy fucker.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:46 PM
ksun, are you saying if somebody molested your 3 year old daughter, you wouldn't kill the fuck?

oDoUoSoKo
11-19-2009, 10:46 PM
is that u in ur sig? otherwise i dont get where ur comin from...^

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
lol, yeah, jesus laid his hands on me at an early age and i haven't been the same since

whitey
11-19-2009, 10:49 PM
i hope when you and your life partner adotp a kid, it gets molested and then see how you feel.

awww arty, you were molested? thaaaats why your so sensitive. now i feel bad.

not really.

oDoUoSoKo
11-19-2009, 10:53 PM
i do...we cant keep lettin this long haired zombie motherfucker molest our kids...we need to teach his ass a lesson of biblical proportions...hope he can walk on blood...eloels.

KaramelSundae
11-19-2009, 10:55 PM
i would never kill anyone

pay someone to do the dirty work sweetie.

im totally joking

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 10:59 PM
awww arty, you were molested? thaaaats why your so sensitive. now i feel bad.

not really.

either...

A. i was molested and i'm blocking it out
B. i'm normal and think it's pretty fucking sick to molest a 3 year old
C. you like to molest 3 year olds
D. all of the above

oDoUoSoKo
11-19-2009, 11:01 PM
ok so...i think its sick as fuck to do so too....does that mean that kid deserved to die? cmon son...or ill kill you..eloels.

Art Vandelay
11-19-2009, 11:08 PM
http://spikedhumor.com/articles/38182/Father_Of_Kidnapped_Son_Gets_Revenge.html

LORD NOSE
11-20-2009, 09:28 AM
ok so...i think its sick as fuck to do so too....does that mean that kid deserved to die? cmon son...or ill kill you..eloels.

if that 15 year old boy molested your 3 year old daughter, would you want him dead ?

i'd squeeze his 15 year old head off with my bare hands

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 09:37 AM
Im amazed at some of the responses in here (going against the dad).

The dad had the guts to go thru with his family primal instinct, and do what needed to be done. Did he take it a step to far? Maybe in todays modern society we say he went to far in actually killing him. But thats only because we put so much value on life, but not how you live it.

This shit was like going back to some historic japanese "you bought shame on our family, im going to chop your head off" type shit

whitey
11-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Im amazed at some of the responses in here (going against the dad).

The dad had the guts to go thru with his family primal instinct, and do what needed to be done. Did he take it a step to far? Maybe in todays modern society we say he went to far in actually killing him. But thats only because we put so much value on life, but not how you live it.

This shit was like going back to some historic japanese "you bought shame on our family, im going to chop your head off" type shit

or some present day muslim shit, "you are too westernized im going to run you down with my car" (to his own daughter)......actually happend in arizona about a month ago.

but on the same tokin its not like it was some random shitbox kid, it was his son. beat his ass, turn him into the cops, get him some counseling, even juvie or something, but for fucks sake shooting a child in the back of the head?

Art Vandelay
11-20-2009, 11:00 AM
holy shit, i can't believe i'm actually on the same side as ghostlaced for once. i feel like i'm in the twighlight zone.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2009, 11:11 AM
or some present day muslim shit, "you are too westernized im going to run you down with my car" (to his own daughter)......actually happend in arizona about a month ago.

HHAHahahahahah DA FUCK!!!! And hes lving in USA?

but on the same tokin its not like it was some random shitbox kid, it was his son. beat his ass, turn him into the cops, get him some counseling, even juvie or something, but for fucks sake shooting a child in the back of the head?

LOL i know right. dad went hard though. you cant say the man didnt GO IN with that shit. Sometimes you can go in too hard.

But the Dad was looking at the son like a threat to the family, not like his son anymore. he gotta protect the youngest. All id say is at 15 years old, its still pretty young. you dont mature mentally till your about 22 IMO. Shoulda given that lil pervert nigga time to repent or somethin.

Its some ruthless Patriarchal shit from the Dad, you gotta respect that in these days n timez. I give a fuck if you my son, you fuck around with my daughter, ill blow your head off lol.

Frank Sobotka
11-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Shooting your son because he molested his daughter?
Talking about parents loving one kid more then the other lol.

IrOnMaN
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
ksun, are you saying if somebody molested your 3 year old daughter, you wouldn't kill the fuck?

The man killed his own son. Do you really think that's ok? I agree with Karamel Sundae, beating him is fine but executing your own son is totally wrong. I hope he gets what he deserves IN PRISON!:dududu: Fuck that guy!

Art Vandelay
11-20-2009, 03:13 PM
The man killed his own son. Do you really think that's ok? I agree with Karamel Sundae, beating him is fine but executing your own son is totally wrong. I hope he gets what he deserves IN PRISON!:dududu: Fuck that guy!

haha, what the fuck? you guys are hypocrites. first you are saying that the father shouldn't have punished the sun for raping his 3 year old sister, but you want the father to be punished for killing the son who raped the 3 year old sister.

whitey
11-20-2009, 04:43 PM
put a shell in his dome or nothing...your using a pretty strict definition of punishment arthur.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-20-2009, 04:48 PM
I didn't realize wu-corp was so pedo-friendly.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2009, 05:08 PM

i didn't realize it either until i saw how many wu-corpians were supporting roman polanski...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84234

11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I think I made the exact same comment, then.

What is it about wu-tang that attracts pedophiles? Masta Killa should replace Chris Hanson

whitey
11-20-2009, 05:57 PM
im all for punishing the kid. but executing a child is barbaric. just because you'd want to kill him doesnt mean you should. wheres the line for killing kids that commit crimes? what crimes call for an execution on the spot?

11-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I didn't say that the father took the proper course of action. Im only saying that I don't particularly feel sorry for child molesters.

And in the grand scheme of things, while I can't really fathom a father killing his own son, I feel that there are much worse crimes than killing a child molester.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 06:32 PM
either...

A. i was molested and i'm blocking it out
B. i'm normal and think it's pretty fucking sick to molest a 3 year old
C. you like to molest 3 year olds
D. all of the above

ahahahah...vintage art.

awww the poor little baby molester...are u fucking kidding me??

a fucking 3 year old??? thats disgusting.

no surprise whitey is down with that

LORD NOSE
11-20-2009, 06:44 PM
but to move out like that off of what his moms said is demonic

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 06:46 PM
there is more to this story

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 06:54 PM
u cant really call a 15 year old a pedo cuz fucker aint legal age either even though a 3 year old is too innocent. when i was a kid i pulled my dick out on some ill show you mine if you show me yours shit. does that make me fucked up? its kid shit. i know im not the only one.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 06:59 PM
if you can't realize that a teenager molesting a 3 year old is wrong than your crazy, which, we have obviously established you are.

You see, this is what im talking about Adam.....

you just take the counter point for the sake of arguement. You stand for nothing...you are ammoral.

your anti whatever the status quo may be....

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 07:03 PM
i didnt say it wasnt wrong you pretentious prick

you see nicky this is what im talking about, you and the 1% talk shit and have no idea what your saying, and jump at any conclusion you can come up with to discredit me somehow.

Art Vandelay
11-20-2009, 07:05 PM
if nicktoochski is able to discredit you, you didn't have much to stand on in the first place.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
listen, this has nothign to do with derek and sean's treehouse gossip club.

the point you were trying to make just did not fit.

if another 3 year old touched another 3 year old, than yes, its kids doing kid shit.

But this is a high school kid molesting a toddler basically....

that is flat out wrong. a 15 year old MORE than knows better.

its beyond pedofilia....its a degree higher...messing around with damn near babies.

defenseless not even old enough to know or tell someone.

its worse

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 07:07 PM
he cant thats my point, he makes up shit

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 07:12 PM
whats your point??

the fucking kid said he admitted to doing it.

look whether or not what happened was true...

lets say, for arguements sake its one hundred percent true, the kid is FUCKED UP, and under no circumstances is a 15 year old molesting a 3 year old 'harmless childs play'

u gotta be out of your fucking mind

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 07:23 PM
thats not what i said.

i was addressing the legal side of it by saying they are both minors. so he cant be labeled a pedo

but i did say the 3 year old is too innocent for that, not that the 15 year old is innocent

use your fucking head

whitey
11-20-2009, 07:23 PM
wtf? the argument here isnt if what the kid did was right or wrong, its clearly wrong. i dont know why some of you are using that as the crux of your argument. the issue is a father executing his son, a 15 year old, for the crime. thats the only thing that some people here is saying is horribly inappropriate.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-20-2009, 07:27 PM
thats not what i said.

i was addressing the legal side of it by saying they are both minors. so he cant be labeled a pedo

but i did say the 3 year old is too innocent for that, not that the 15 year old is innocent

use your fucking head

ur being a rabble rouser again

Poetic Wun
11-20-2009, 07:42 PM
But thats only because we put so much value on life, but not how you live it.

i respect this.
holy shit, i can't believe i'm actually on the same side as ghostlaced for once. i feel like i'm in the twighlight zone.
lol
Shooting your son because he molested his daughter?
Talking about parents loving one kid more then the other lol.
^this

@Art:
Do you have kids?

i think this is a crazy ass situation.
Knowing right from wrong doesn't ALWAYS determine your actions.
at 15 yeah im sure he knew it was wrong... thats why he confessed to it rather than mentioning it in passing at dinner or something.

If this isn't just the vortex of all catch 22's.

yeah he did wrong and yeah the kid KNEW it was wrong but at 15, that's when your hormones is running wild n shit. he just made the wrong turn.
but if you can't control yourself THAT much, somethings wrong.

unconditional love is what every parent should have for their child... although there is that line there somewhere... you just don't know where it is.

To traumatize a 3 year old is sick but when that 3 yr old is your own family... no words.

i can't say what i'd do cause im not in the situation. If i could murder my own child... disown- yes, beat to shit- yes, well... i can understand him wanting to get his son out of his life, that's what i'd want too and it makes sense like dude said: he prevented his son from possibly molesting again... then again possibly.
We can all talk shit here but could you honestly take a life... Lacey commented on the way society is now but this is the society we live in... we didn't live in feudal japan or some religion where thats ok, so could you actually take a life?

also, if i had a 2nd kid, would i murder my kid in cold blood at the risk of my life [death penalty/ life in prison] and my 2nd born not having a father.

I say... i wouldn't kill him due to the fact my other child would need me around as well.
Which is more important? revenge based on initial reaction or at least being able to enjoy the life of your other seed.

i have no feelings for the kid... i didnt know him.

KaramelSundae
11-21-2009, 01:17 AM
im not for either side.

its just a fucked situation.
period.

RALPH WIGGUM
11-21-2009, 06:43 AM
I think the father was wrong, not cause he killed the guy who molested his daugher, but cause he killed his son. It was his son, and since he was only 15, the father was responsible for his education, he had some responsibility in this. The kid was a sick son of a bitch, and from the father's reaction, Id say that might be where he got it from. The father should have at least shot himself after killing his son.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-21-2009, 07:30 AM
im not taking sides either.

the dad has something wrong too, but damn, your 3 year old getting molested by your 15 year old??

that would drive most people almost crazy.

raza Méng sou
11-21-2009, 09:52 PM
fuk vat. get sum right sick bastards in vis world

ALCATRAZ
11-21-2009, 10:13 PM
he didnt even rape her ... it said no sexual trauma ... what tha fuck does that mean

oDoUoSoKo
11-21-2009, 10:29 PM
if that 15 year old boy molested your 3 year old daughter, would you want him dead ?

i'd squeeze his 15 year old head off with my bare hands
nope. unlike some misguided fools i appreciate the value of life..and would never under any circumstances want to see it removed from another.

oDoUoSoKo
11-21-2009, 10:37 PM
lmao..wow i didnt even get to read all of the posts i missed while gone before i said this^^ but god damn...i cant believe how tolerant people are of the son being killed...jesus fuckin christ..i find that sickest of all.

Come Honor Face
11-22-2009, 01:47 PM
I fully support the murder of pedos. That's some crazy shit that his own father did it. lol

LORD NOSE
11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
nope. unlike some misguided fools i appreciate the value of life..and would never under any circumstances want to see it removed from another.

laffin -

if you valued life, for real, you would easily take the life of one who depreciates life -

anyway, the way the story was written.......seems like to me that the father got all riled up by the mother of the boy - what if she was lieing, or playing some type of game - did the father ask questions first ?

gossip and slack talk is very dangerous -

people get killed like that all the time - one person says some crazy shit to another person about someone, and that person moves out on it without question - and to be able to kill your own son like that automatically makes you a nut -

Art Vandelay
11-22-2009, 11:38 PM
I fully support the murder of pedos. That's some crazy shit that his own father did it. lol

umbro crusadah is one of the few people making sense in this thread, and in his state of west virginia, they fuck their sisters and sheep.

KaramelSundae
11-23-2009, 02:55 AM
laffin -

if you valued life, for real, you would easily take the life of one who depreciates life -

anyway, the way the story was written.......seems like to me that the father got all riled up by the mother of the boy - what if she was lieing, or playing some type of game - did the father ask questions first ?

gossip and slack talk is very dangerous -

people get killed like that all the time - one person says some crazy shit to another person about someone, and that person moves out on it without question - and to be able to kill your own son like that automatically makes you a nut -

i would have to agree with you Mr. Winters

Jammin
11-23-2009, 08:37 AM
I think the father was wrong, not cause he killed the guy who molested his daugher, but cause he killed his son. It was his son, and since he was only 15, the father was responsible for his education, he had some responsibility in this. The kid was a sick son of a bitch, and from the father's reaction, Id say that might be where he got it from. The father should have at least shot himself after killing his son.

:mmmyah:

Jammin
11-23-2009, 08:42 AM
question are you a pedo when you're 15?

btw

Posted: 6:56 a.m. Nov. 23, 2009
Funeral today for 15-year-old Jamar Pinkney
Teen gunned down by father, police say

BY L.L. BRASIER
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

* Comments (2)
* Recommend
* Print
* Letter to the editor
o Facebook
o Twitter
o
o Digg
o Newsvine
o Del.icio.us
o Reddit

Mourners are expected to crowd Second Ebenezer Church in Detroit this morning for the funeral of 15-year-old Jamar Pinkney Jr., shot in the head by his father last week.

The parking lot overflowed for calling hours Sunday at Clora Funeral Home on 7 Mile as family and friends arrived to comfort Jamar's mother, Lazette Cherry. Many carried handkerchiefs and boxes of tissues. Some wore T-shirts with a picture of the smiling boy and the words "We Love You Jamar."

• MORE: Dad in teen killing case: 'I'm going now to turn myself in'

The funeral today begins with family hour at 10 a.m. and the funeral service at 11 a.m.

"This is the kind of thing that can break a family apart," said Major Clora Jr., the funeral director and a longtime friend of the family. The Clora family has attended Second Ebenezer Church in Detroit with the Cherry family for 70 years.

"So we have to focus now on healing. ... They will turn to their friends and family and their faith."

Yolanda Cherry, Jamar's aunt, stood greeting people as they came through the door.

"We're doing the best we can," she said, speaking on behalf of the family.

Inside, people stood weeping as photographs of a happy boy played on a video screen: Jamar at family parties and picnics, Jamar hugging his mother.

• DISCUSS: Local parents react to news of the murder.

Jamar Pinkney Sr. is being held in the Wayne County Jail without bond, charged with first-degree murder in the Nov. 16 shooting. If convicted, he faces life in prison without parole. He is accused of shooting his son after hearing the boy may have molested a half sister, age 3.

According to police, Pinkney Sr. stripped his son naked, took him outside and shot him in the head as he begged for his life.

Jamar's great-grandmother, Edwenia Cuspart, earlier told the Free Press that the teen didn't like sharing a home with his father and the mother of the 3-year-old. Cuspart said Jamar begged her to allow him to live with her.

A life sentence for Pinkney Sr. would not be enough for Shera Williams, a dialysis technician and the mother of two boys from Detroit. She doesn't know the family, but she stopped by Sunday to pay respects to a boy she never met.

"I was devastated when I heard what happened," she said. "That boy was just a baby."

THE MASON
11-23-2009, 08:45 AM
everyone i have told about this is in complete shock and slander the father almost immediately, to that i respond what would you have done in his shoes?

its easy to say that you wouldnt react in such a manner, but the reality is you never know how you might handle the situation. Personally, the father went a little to far, maybe a solid beating the a baseball bat would have sufficed.

The situation in general is just fucked up

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2009, 09:16 AM
lmfao..this place is like the twilight zone...on every fuckin topic.

food for thought
11-23-2009, 09:19 AM
^hahah u aint lying lol

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2009, 09:26 AM
like i understand why u guys would be ok with the father killing the kid...if i was in his shoes id be upset...but KILLING HIM is so far gone....and SUNNY...u sound like a total dick as usual.

Jammin
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
they're on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#/search/?init=quick&q=Jamar%20Pinkney

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v227/1541/14/s1057200306_37.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v227/1377/117/n1502738416_120.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2009, 06:34 PM
swear to god i didnt see that.

whitey
11-23-2009, 10:17 PM
they're on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#/search/?init=quick&q=Jamar%20Pinkney

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v227/1541/14/s1057200306_37.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v227/1377/117/n1502738416_120.jpg

who the eff puts makeup like that on their three year old daughter

5hundred&one
11-23-2009, 11:17 PM
the father deserves to be locked up, not only for shooting a 15 year-old in the head, but for knockin up the mother and bringing a kid into the world that he didn't bother to raise.

child molesters might deserve death, but so do people who have kids and then separate for selfish reasons and abandon their children to be raised with no balance in their lives.

if you're going to shoot your mistake, shoot yourself for making it.

whitey
11-23-2009, 11:43 PM
a tad inappropriate, i agree.

Art Vandelay
11-24-2009, 09:21 AM
the father deserves to be locked up, not only for shooting a 15 year-old in the head, but for knockin up the mother and bringing a kid into the world that he didn't bother to raise.

child molesters might deserve death, but so do people who have kids and then separate for selfish reasons and abandon their children to be raised with no balance in their lives.

if you're going to shoot your mistake, shoot yourself for making it.

wow! somebody here is having some daddy issues. just because he is separated from his wife, it doesn't mean he abandoned his kid.

LORD NOSE
11-24-2009, 09:31 AM
like i understand why u guys would be ok with the father killing the kid...if i was in his shoes id be upset...but KILLING HIM is so far gone....and SUNNY...u sound like a total dick as usual.

no problem - so someone comes into your house and starts raping the women, and even worst, harming the babies,you'll sit there and hold onto the belief that they should not be killed - to each his own

11-24-2009, 09:41 AM
no problem - so someone comes into your house and starts raping the women, and even worst, harming the babies,you'll sit there and hold onto the belief that they should not be killed - to each his own

Agree.

If someone was molesting your 3 year old daughter, and you had a gun, would you ask them nicely to stop? Would you put the gun down and attempt to pull him off?

What the fuck.

whitey
11-24-2009, 10:37 AM
i didnt read in the story he raped the 3 year old. i think theres a difference between molest and rape. neither are good, but one is clearly worse.

11-24-2009, 10:43 AM
I edited the hypothetical situation in my post to say "molesting" instead of "raping". It doesn't change what I think my reaction would be.

LORD NOSE
11-24-2009, 10:44 AM
i'm not saying that in the story the 15 year old boy was said to had raped the baby

some in here are saying that no one should be killed under no circumstances

looking at the picture of that boy now though, he looks like a baby himself - the father indeed should have handled that differently - but i doubt that we in here know the full story - but still -

5hundred&one
11-24-2009, 11:41 AM
wow! somebody here is having some daddy issues. just because he is separated from his wife, it doesn't mean he abandoned his kid.

I'd be willing to wager.

I've lived with, got along with (for the most part) and even worked with my pops and believe me, my opinion of him has nothing to do with my view on this.

it's practically down to a science that a boy growing up without a father stands a reasonably high chance of becoming a fruit stick, so the fact that the kid did this shouldn't have been all that surprising.

I'm not saying that guy wasn't slightly justified in his actions, only that if he's going to go to that extreme, he should have enough balls to shoulder some of the responsibility for having a kid that was clearly raised wrong.

Art Vandelay
11-24-2009, 12:08 PM
it's practically down to a science that a boy growing up without a father stands a reasonably high chance of becoming a fruit stick, so the fact that the kid did this shouldn't have been all that surprising.

most of the wu-tang clan, not to mention a lot of black people have grown up without a father. are you saying that most black people are pedophiles?

5hundred&one
11-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I guess operative words like 'practically' and 'reasonably' are lost on you? not everybody who didn't grow up with a father is predisposed to molesting children, no.

having a respectable male role model is as good as having a father and some kids are exposed to things as children that make these kind of judgments almost intuitive, whether they have a father figure or not.

but not having a dad opens the door for all kinds of imbalances in the way a kid turns out, all I'm saying.

as far as this being an innocent case of parents separating over intolerable differences, but maintaining a responsible relationship for the sake of their kids, I have to point out one thing:

they live in FUCKING Detroit, lol. is it even up for debate? you know as well as I do how this probably played out and no matter how you say it, I think the Dad was more than likely a shit head who neglected his son and is therefore partly responsible for his actions.

theheavens
11-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Detroit bitches. that's how we do. nah I'm kidding, but we are fucked up like that

whitey
11-24-2009, 11:58 PM
if the son killed the three year old, i can see the father murdering him in a sense of being acceptable.

but not from what we have heard. which as some have said, there has to be some more to this story.

Come Honor Face
11-25-2009, 12:03 PM
umbro crusadah is one of the few people making sense in this thread, and in his state of west virginia, they fuck their sisters and sheep.

You haven't seen West Virginia sheep have you? Best lookin sheep on the planet nigga!

oDoUoSoKo
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM

Agree.

If someone was molesting your 3 year old daughter, and you had a gun, would you ask them nicely to stop? Would you put the gun down and attempt to pull him off?

What the fuck.
do u not see the difference between what ur saying and what ACTUALLY happened? are u fuckin tarded? first answer the tarded question..then ill answer both ur questions.}:T

oDoUoSoKo
11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
sidebar...i cant believe SUNNY is the mod of this section.

11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
That was very emotional of you, dusk. We were not discussing what happened.

You said that you would not wish death on anyone under any circumstances. I provided a circumstance.

Now answer the question.

oDoUoSoKo
11-25-2009, 11:32 PM
id shoot them...but not kill them. answered.

whitey
11-26-2009, 11:10 AM
no one in here talking all that head would murder their own son. big message board talk for sure, but not enough cock and balls.

LORD NOSE
11-26-2009, 11:31 AM
do u not see the difference between what ur saying and what ACTUALLY happened? are u fuckin tarded? first answer the tarded question..then ill answer both ur questions.}:T

look at what you quoted from me, i didn't ask you a question

sidebar...i cant believe SUNNY is the mod of this section.

believe it - cause it's true

That was very emotional of you, dusk. We were not discussing what happened.

You said that you would not wish death on anyone under any circumstances. I provided a circumstance.

Now answer the question.

the lack of water and sunlight got dusks brain fluid moving like cold syrup - give him a chance to catch up - the answer he gave proves it

id shoot them...but not kill them. answered.

Art Vandelay
11-28-2009, 01:44 PM
if the son killed the three year old, i can see the father murdering him in a sense of being acceptable.

so are you saying that the father should have molested the 15 year old son as his punishment?

whitey
11-28-2009, 01:47 PM
so are you saying that the father should have molested the 15 year old son as his punishment?

how your father punished you/how you punish your children is none of my business art.

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2009, 11:54 PM
thats gonna get trashed^^

J-Cee
11-29-2009, 12:38 AM
im more suprised at alot of peoples responses in here..thats the worst part..i have no sympathy for pedos..but he was 15..and his father executed him while on his knees and basically beggin for his life to his dad..any loving father with a heart would be there for his son regardless of what he did,get him professional help.etc...not shoot him in the back of the head..farkn hell..the father is just as bad...some of u have some fucked up logic..seriously..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-29-2009, 01:12 AM
did the boy live with his mother or father?
from the first article it sounded like he lived with his mother. but in the second article, the boy's great grandmother says the boy hated sharing a home with his father and new fam.

i think the father took it too far. the boy deserved to be punished but he was still a child, his child.

LORD NOSE
11-29-2009, 08:31 AM
there is makeup on that lil babies face

maybe the father was molesting the baby and shot the son for finding out

oDoUoSoKo
11-29-2009, 09:41 AM
im more suprised at alot of peoples responses in here..thats the worst part..i have no sympathy for pedos..but he was 15..and his father executed him while on his knees and basically beggin for his life to his dad..any loving father with a heart would be there for his son regardless of what he did,get him professional help.etc...not shoot him in the back of the head..farkn hell..the father is just as bad...some of u have some fucked up logic..seriously..
thank you..jesus..eloels...although, ur avatar is gonna get trashed.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-29-2009, 10:37 AM
there is makeup on that lil babies face

maybe the father was molesting the baby and shot the son for finding out

i thought maybe the father had molested the boy first and shot the boy in case the boy revealed that his father is actually a paedophile that's abused both children.

Art Vandelay
11-29-2009, 11:06 AM

being a pedophile is no different from being gay or being heterosexual. you are programmed that way. you can't be "helped".

oDoUoSoKo
11-29-2009, 11:16 AM
it wouldnt be a matter of making the kid NOT like kids..it would be a matter of teaching him why actually acting upon it is a no no...and could/should lead to incarceration (sp? ah w/e) same as gays and straights who touch those they desire....no homo.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
11-29-2009, 12:41 PM
could it be that the father was able to pull the trigger cos he was never fully convinced that the boy was actually his?

Jammin
12-01-2009, 11:26 AM
http://detnews.com/graphics/gn/highland-park-pinkney.jpg

Aunt testifies that slain teen pleaded for life
Doug Guthrie / The Detroit News

Detroit -- An autopsy shows Jamar Pinkney Jr. was killed by a single bullet that entered from the front of his left cheek.The medical report was discussed at a preliminary examination today for his father, Jamar Pinkney Sr., 37, of Detroit, who is charged with first-degree premeditated murder in his teenage son's death.

Authorities say Pinkney Sr. marched his naked 15-year-old son on Nov. 16 into a field near a Highland Park home of a relative and shot him in the head as the boy kneeled and begged for mercy.

The teen had earlier confessed "inappropriate" contact with a 3-year-old female relative, according to relatives and police. Relatives said the child was examined and doctors could find no sign of abuse.

Advertisement

Pinkney Jr.'s aunt, Yolanda Cherry, 39, said during today's hearing the family had a 45-minute discussion that day about what action should be taken. The discussion included Pinkney Jr.'s mother, Lazette Cherry, and Pinkney Sr. The discussion included the possibility of criminal charges and counseling.

Yolanda Cherry said she had been called there by her sister, Lazette Cherry. When Pinkney Sr. arrived, he was calm but kept his hand in his right pocket, Yolanda Cherry said.

When Pinkney Jr. came into the room, his father asked, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"He (junior) got down on his knees and said, 'I'm sorry,' " Yolanda Cherry testified through tears. She said the youth was crying when he said, "I'm sorry. I need counseling."

Yolanda Cherry said the rest of the family left the room to allow the parents to talk with the youth, but they returned when they heard screaming. Yolanda Cherry said she saw Pinkney Sr. beating and kicking his son on the floor.

"Jamar Jr. is screaming and pleading, 'Daddy don't.' "

Yolanda Cherry said she attempted to pull Pinkney Sr. away, and she noticed he had a handgun.

"He said, 'You want to see some counseling?' And he started to pull Jamar's pants off. Jamar Jr. is saying, 'No Daddy, no.' "

Yolanda Cherry said she and others fled the house. And after hearing a single gunshot, she found her nephew in the nearby grassy field near Rosa Parks and North mortally wounded.

"His heart was still beating. I said 'hold on.' He's choking on his blood," Cherry testified. "All these police cars. Where is the ambulance? When I felt again, I couldn't feel any heartbeat."More than a thousand mourners gathered for the youth's funeral Nov. 23 at Second Ebenezer Church where Bishop Edgar Vann II declared "absurdity has become normal" in the area. He asked residents to rally against violence.

Those in attendance included representatives of Gov. Jennifer Granholm and Wayne County Executive Robert Ficano, and members of the Michigan Senate and House of Representatives.

Deborah Jenkins, principal at Martin Luther King Jr. High School, where Pinkney Jr. had been a sophomore, described a generous and kind young man. Other words of encouragement were offered by community leaders, including Detroit Public Schools Emergency Financial Manager Robert Bobb and U.S. Rep. John Conyers, D-Detroit.

food for thought
12-01-2009, 11:31 AM
smh.

its a damn shame.

5hundred&one
12-01-2009, 10:29 PM
including Detroit Public Schools Emergency Financial Manager Robert Bobb

hahaha, damn.

who are the real cruel parents in this story?

whitey
12-01-2009, 10:34 PM
anyone in this thread saying the father did the right thing is a sick demented fuck.