PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Assassin was dope

KZA
11-19-2009, 11:58 PM
all I can say was bloody awesome. lots and lots of ninjas. the opening scene = ftw

IrOnMaN
11-20-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm assuming it's a 90 minute movie?

PALEFORCE
11-20-2009, 07:26 PM
is this the one by the wachoski bros?

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-20-2009, 08:36 PM
^^^it's produced by them, the did not direct.

james mctiegue (Sp?) who directed the mediocre adaptation of 'v for vendetta' is the director...who also wants to make the next superman movie.

j michael stracyznski contributed to the screenplay also.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-20-2009, 09:51 PM
peep the sig

KZA
11-21-2009, 01:15 AM
yea it was a 90 min movie. went by really quick.

it does have the matrix slowdown with the shurikens.

the way ninjas move its like in shinobi for ps2 when you press x.

IrOnMaN
11-21-2009, 01:01 PM
^^^it's produced by them, the did not direct.

james mctiegue (Sp?) who directed the mediocre adaptation of 'v for vendetta' is the director...who also wants to make the next superman movie.

j michael stracyznski contributed to the screenplay also.

V for Vendetta was a great movie.:dududu:

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2009, 01:35 PM
^^^read the graphic novel and you'll realize this was a toothless reimagining by americans too cowardly to directly criticize the bush administration.

it's a decent dystopian allegory film, but it could've been much more. it is so much more. as a comic lol

Uncle Steezo
11-21-2009, 09:16 PM
well they did want the movie actually to be realeased. lol
cause you know that if it was done right it would have gotten the axe.

i'm gonna watch ninja assasin rite now.

NEWRdaMC
11-26-2009, 01:28 AM
NINJA ASSASIN=EPIC

right b4 i met up with my friend to watch it, i read the reviews, and they said it was so-so, right b4 the movie started i asked my friend if he wanted to watch 2012 insted, being a 3 hour movie n worth the cash, he said nah, "HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH FUCKIN NINJAS?????" after watching it we both agreed that "FUCK A CRITIC, THEY FUCKIN TEAR APART GOOD SHIT" i wouldve hurt myself if i had not seen it, DOPE FUCKIN MOVIE, jus got back from it as well, this movie will fill the void till ONG BAK 2 hits US

MaskedAvenger
11-26-2009, 03:23 AM
I'm looking forward to watching this

RagnaroK
12-05-2009, 11:02 PM
saw today the gayest crowd ever waiting in line wasting their money on new moon I laugh at them out loud and scream im watching Ninja Assassin a real movie

Ninja Assassin is FUCKING DOPE right at the very beginning after a few scene i just said to my friend im gonna watch this movie again thats how good this movie is not a single boring second everything is violence blood and NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
12-06-2009, 09:04 AM
^^^read the graphic novel and you'll realize this was a toothless reimagining by americans too cowardly to directly criticize the bush administration.

it's a decent dystopian allegory film, but it could've been much more. it is so much more. as a comic lol
co sign

KIND
01-03-2010, 08:09 AM
yes this film was very dope...

very dope indeed

abanks47
01-04-2010, 10:50 PM
the movie was coo but the fuckin story was whack as fuck. incredibly predictable and damn near pointless. i would have rathered just seeing dude slice more mufuckas up instead of watching the dialogue scenes in between. Some of the scenes were clean as fuck tho, dude handled those ninja stars with precision

Reiko
01-05-2010, 02:39 PM
gotta watch it real soon, I've been waiting for this one. you guys made me hyped even more.