PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Dad

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
11-21-2009, 07:35 AM
1 of the greatest movies of all time?

Or THE greatest movie of all time?

Discuss.

What was your favorite part of Ghost Dad?

How did the movie change your life?

I like when the Cos fucks with his daughters wigger boyfriend and the guy named Edith geting clowned for having a girls name.

Build.

famenchuan
11-21-2009, 08:40 AM
hahahaha. Cosby is king.

I like when he flies into the kid house next door and scares the shit out of him

TAURO
11-21-2009, 11:54 AM
LMAO

It's a dope flick for sure and very underated.

CharlesJones
11-21-2009, 01:23 PM
To the threadstarter, your just posting about this because you got a picture of Bill Cosby in your avatar LOL. You must be a fan of his. So i wanna know do you have his book Come On People? If you have it, what do you think about it? I saw Ghost Dad a long time ago and i don't remember much about it but i do remember his fine ass daughter Kimberly Russell in it. She used to play on Head Of The Class tv show with another fine black woman Robin Givens and she also had a small part in Sugar Hill movie with Wesley Snipes.

11-21-2009, 03:14 PM
I'm a huge Bill Cosby fan, but I don't own his book. However, I know his messages and I agree with them.

THe Cosby SHow was/is one of my favorite sitcoms of all time.

ALso, Uptown Saturday Night and Let's Do It Again are fucking classic movies. Ive got both of them on DVD and they get regular play.

100pr00f
11-21-2009, 04:27 PM
yea i liked this movie since i was a kid

CharlesJones
11-22-2009, 12:36 PM
What is Uptown Saturday Night about? I've seen A Piece Of The Action(Sheryl Lee Ralph looks good in this one but of course she was young then)and Let's Do It Again movies. LOL@Jimmie Walker who was JJ on Good Times tv show playing a boxer in Let's Do It Again hahahahahahaha. AsiaticBlackDan, have you seen Sidney Poitier's daughter Sydney who's a actress? She's hot. She was in a movie with Clint Eastwood, Denis Leary, James Woods, Isaiah Washington called True Crime i think and she was in Grindhouse with Kurt Russell and Rosario Dawson.

11-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Sydney IS hot.

Uptown Saturday Night is pretty similar to Let's Do It Again, but what happens is that Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier go to a fancy club and the club gets robbed and the thieves take their wallets, but then they find out that Sidney had at winning lottery ticket in his wallet, so they try to track down the wallet.

You should definitely get it. Its even better than Let's Do It Again.