PDA

View Full Version : Nicolas Cage, Eva Mendes, Xzibit's Bad Lieutenant

CharlesJones
11-21-2009, 02:29 PM
This movie came out yesterday and it's only showing at limited theatres because it's a independent film. It's about Nicolas is a cop in New Orleans and i think he may be a bad cop. Eva's character is a prostitute. I don't know what Xzibit's character is. This is the 2nd film Nicolas and Eva have done together. Corny flick Ghost Rider was their first flick together. I'm gonna go check out this new movie tomorrow. I love Eva Mendes.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-22-2009, 06:31 AM
Was a little apprehensive about it, but it looks brilliant.

Doesn't come out here for a while, but i'll definitely see it when it plays..

CharlesJones
11-22-2009, 12:33 PM
I was gonna go see it today but i might wait until 2 weeks from now. The movie theater it's showing at here doesn't have free parking and i don't know why. Free parking lot they used to have got torn down because some construction workers built a new apartment building in it's spot.

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2009, 12:23 PM
heard it was good...but the og was dopeness

Longbongcilvaringz
11-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Original was one of the harshest films i'd seen, when i saw it years back.

Keitel put everything into it.

oDoUoSoKo
11-23-2009, 10:00 PM
ya man, he remains one of my fav. actors..period.

CharlesJones
11-26-2009, 08:59 AM
A former black male co-worker told me he saw Bad Lieutenant with Harvey Keitel and he said Harvey's character was crazy. I remember that movie with Harvey but i never saw it. I'm gonna check it out. Was Harvey's character a crooked cop? Harvey is a good actor. I've seen him in a few movies like Copland with Sylvester Stallone, Ray Liotta, Robert Deniro and Spike Lee's Clockers with Mekhi Phifer, Delroy Lindo, John Turturro, Fredro and Sticky Fingaz of Onyx. What's a few other movies he's been in?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-26-2009, 10:33 AM
He demonstrates full frontal nudity and male crying.

You might not be able to take it seriously.

abanks47
11-26-2009, 11:49 AM
original was crazy, great film. curious what Harvey K thinks of this remake. Prolly see it over the break.

CharlesJones
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
When i was at Blockbuster Video today, i saw Harvey is in a new movie with Cuba Gooding Jr called Wrong Turn To Tahoe. Harvey's character is a drug lord. I rented it and i'll probably watch it tonight.