PDA

View Full Version : Jackass the movie vs Jackass number 2

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-23-2009, 02:10 PM
lol i was just watching these joints still funny as hell actually

i thought 2nd one was gonna be terrible but ended up prolly just as good possibly even better

"thats semen all right" ahahahahahahahhHHAHAHAHHAHhHH

spike jonze bought some quality to the shooting as well

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Jackass changed the game. Comedy can be placed as 'Before Jackass' and 'After Jackass.' It elevated the bar not only in humor but as to what is acceptable on television. I remember years ago watching the first pisodes on MTV and laughing my ass off. It was new, something no one had seen before. Grown men in a thong jumping into elephant shit, punching eachother on the head. It was ridiculous and hilarious.

I saw the original episodes again some weeks ago on MTV2 and i didnt laugh as much. What happened was that i had gotten accustomed to seeing gross and widly ridiculous, hurtful stunts due to the Jackass movies and spin-offs (WildBoyz, VivaLaBam, etc..) as well as other shows ripping-off.

Jackass will always remain as one of the funniest creations on film. If you watch Part 1, its funny as fuck, but Jackass Part 2 is what took everything to new heights. The second is so much raunchier and crazy because of how much the show, as well as television in general, had evolved, thanks to JACKASS.

SKAMPOE
11-26-2009, 03:41 AM
Werd

11th Chamber
11-26-2009, 03:57 AM
Number 2.

Its so good in fact that when you re-watch the first one you can see the major difference

ironmantis
11-26-2009, 05:05 AM
Number 2 is better imo.

What about 2.5? That has some very good bits in it, lots of leftovers from number 2.

Peace be with some of you.

100pr00f
11-26-2009, 07:31 AM
a 3rd one will be dropping soon

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-28-2009, 02:43 AM
^Whaa??! Where did you hear that?

Art Vandelay
11-28-2009, 09:32 AM
yeah, bam confirmed it on his radio show. it's supposed to be in 3D. you guys got to get out of the analog age and go digital. satellite radio is where it's at.

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2009, 11:09 AM
lmao 3d? sick as fuck.

check two
11-28-2009, 07:28 PM
yeah, bam confirmed it on his radio show. it's supposed to be in 3D. you guys got to get out of the analog age and go digital. satellite radio is where it's at.

I like free radio better. Or do AM channels come in good with satellite?

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-30-2009, 12:43 AM
yeah, bam confirmed it on his radio show. it's supposed to be in 3D.
WHA!! Oh shit cant wait to see naked men's asses, vomit, and floppy balls right in front of my face!!!