PDA

View Full Version : Warcloud - "smugglin booze in the graveyard"

Man @ Armz
09-26-2005, 12:13 PM
one of the top ten cd's i own ever wu fan should have in his collection lyrics just make ya sick in the mind

G.O.D.PT3
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
yeh i got both warcloud albums on cd i think this album is is the best out the 2. 4th,rza,ringz andof coarse skarecrow's beats are bannanas. cloud from dark city choosers to weapon factory kill this cd. warcloud and unique on the smuggin booze joint is the illest cut i bump that shit till this day. long beach's finest right here . hope cloud gets back to thestudio i no he takin care of his own and he lookin to throw out that horror novel but he needs to hit us with a new album soon. 10/10

crass
09-27-2005, 01:06 PM
these two albums are great. "nightmares" has the illest song though: "in the hall of the warrior king" great beat, and insane and poetic lyrics.

PASS THAT HOUSE WITH THE WOMAN ALWAYS IN THE WINDOW/I'M AT THE HELM YOU'VE NOW ENTERED HARSH REALM

pablobaluba
09-27-2005, 03:35 PM
hehe..i'm happy to see that people have good tastes and appreciate real artists...
if u like him that much..come on warcloud forum...in my sig....
talk here every thin u need about him

maybe the greatest mc ever

The Unknown Disciple
10-18-2005, 10:54 PM
At first Warcloud reminded a little of The Gravediggaz with a little more harcore effect and some crazy ass lyrics, my biggest problem is I cant find the cd nowere, i some songs on my computer, but I want the the cd's anyone know if its possible to get them and were?

Mad Axes
11-02-2005, 11:50 AM
mad axes

Orion Nebulus
11-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah I heard some joints from the album....one of the most dopest and sickest verses I ever heard. Well Cyper Born says theres going to be an online store with Warcloud merchandise and you can even cop his cds. :)

Orion Nebulus
11-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah I heard some joints from that album...one of the most dopest and sickest verses I ever heard. Well Cipher Born says theres going to be an online store for Warcloud merchandise and you can even cop his cds. :)

PJ FlemFlam
11-02-2005, 02:58 PM
He's Aight ,out Of All Those Albums Which Of His Iz Great With The Beatz A Lil Dark & Creative

talassi
11-06-2005, 08:24 AM
where can one buy these albums?

TAURO
05-18-2006, 08:17 PM
where can one buy these albums?

try chambermusik.com

TAURO
07-12-2006, 10:01 AM
I just got the album and while the album is great there are a few beats that have been reused, the most dissapointing is lost soldier of wu-tang, it's just warcloud rhyming over the triumph beat, why did no one state this?, anyway I give it 7/10 it would have scored higher where it not for some of those reused beats.

pneumatic
07-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Those albums are classic, I just wish the production value was a little better.

Orion Nebulus
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Once again.....this album is incredibly dope. Holocaust/Warcloud has to be the best emcee ever.

TAURO
07-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Once again.....this album is incredibly dope. Holocaust/Warcloud has to be the best emcee ever.

Yes but what about those reused beats, I hate it when shit like that happens.

THE W
07-12-2006, 11:37 AM
both this and nightmares are lyrical masterpieces. of course the production could've been better but these albums were never meant to be released in the first place.

Orion Nebulus
07-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Yeah...its a good thing they were. I heard he suppose to drop an official album soon. For those that dont know .....he went back to his Holocaust persona. :)

tacle
08-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Sick album, i really enjoy listenin' to this album, just a nice feel to it.

Ya_Bane
08-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Both albums are great. Mad Axes probably my fav. Old Toy Room / A Pie in the Wind is great too.. And almost every single track. Plus he got the goat track-titles lmao!

b.i.b.l.e.
08-27-2006, 11:08 AM
any chance gettin them in europe?

i really want to hear these albums, i couldnt even find no downloads

venex
08-27-2006, 04:32 PM
^^chambermusik baby

Dr. Simon Hurt
08-27-2006, 07:52 PM
^^chambermusik baby

I know the chambermusik albums are supposed to be remastered, but did they actually improve the mix on the album at all, because some of their porjects are marketed as being remastered but they still sound like ass. Oh, and I second everything Wade said. There are some classic smoke a bong and zone out tracks on these albums though, High Side of the Sky in particular.

infamous2702
08-30-2006, 03:22 AM
pure garbage, for dumb white kids who like IPC and Necro. Gay as fuck!

DarkeyeZ Da Riddla
09-01-2006, 09:41 AM
He was better as Holocaust. These albums are below average. between the 2 of them, there are maybe, 7 hot verses...
I dunno, He fell off I guess, probably drugs.
Holocaust was my favorite emcee, but now, he just spits garbage, over garbage beats...
If he links up with Rza again, I'm sure he'll be album to make a classic album, until then, he'll probably be sleeping on the streets of L.A.

Luz
09-18-2006, 02:01 AM
K I got a question. I downloaded the other Warcloud cd and the audio would change volumes throught out the cd, some tracks being very loud, some being quieter and sometimes dipping in volume and raising again in the same track. Is this on the official release too or just cuz I d/l it?

THE W
09-18-2006, 10:02 AM
this album was horribly mastered and thats because this album was never supposed to be released in the first place. this and nightmares were CDs he was handing out on the street, they started circulating on the net and became popular.

you gotta have your 3rd eye open with this disc, will take a little effort on your part with reading comprehension. excellent wordplay and very visual.

Luz
09-18-2006, 04:59 PM
So then the official release is similar in quality?

12weLvE
09-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Well these albums from Chambermusik arent as official as you think. They are semi official...they print out the album cover and burn the CD. They put a little design on it... Warcloud blah blah and the chamber musik logo somewhere on there. The quality of both of his albums on here kinda suck, but i am in it for the lyrics.

Leo Angel
09-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Terrible production and baaad flow by Warcloud. I wasn't feeling this album at all:yessad:

Skellington
10-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Greatest MC ever, nobody can match up to big alcatrazo.....

Grongle
10-01-2006, 08:39 AM
"smugglin booze in the graveyard"

Stupid name

Skellington
10-01-2006, 02:25 PM
No, most original name

Lil' Ruger
01-01-2007, 08:50 PM
track listing plzzzzz?

imbrator
01-01-2007, 09:13 PM
DEFINETLY THE BEST mc eva

LyriCipher
01-01-2007, 09:30 PM
best mc ever? how do you figure? dude could never do a good story telling rhyme and even if he did it would be on some mythical weak poetry weirdo shit...and id love to see him try to battle without talkin about spiders walkin on marbles and all that..he wouldnt stand a chance against any MCs...he aint even on top 50 mcs..nevermind best ever...you gotta be dippin sticks to think dudes best ever

Lil' Ruger
01-01-2007, 09:41 PM
best mc ever? how do you figure? dude could never do a good story telling rhyme and even if he did it would be on some mythical weak poetry weirdo shit...and id love to see him try to battle without talkin about spiders walkin on marbles and all that..he wouldnt stand a chance against any MCs...he aint even on top 50 mcs..nevermind best ever...you gotta be dippin sticks to think dudes best ever

tell ghost to battle without saying son or god its his style every rapper has there style he's def not the best but i been digging him lately....

him and gravedigaz i been bumping alot and U-god.....

but yea he's in top 50 so what if he cant story tell his rhymes are interesting and sounds crazy nice and spooky.

GameOfDeath
06-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Haven't heard this. But Renaissance, Old Toy Room and Ghost Pirates on Nightmares have been on replay. This style is crazy.

RoBoT TaNk BeSt Mc!
07-20-2007, 01:48 AM
This album is a classic!

Come Honor Face
07-20-2007, 02:31 AM
wack! Lyrics - 3/10 Beats - 8/10

Wu-Tang Gambino
06-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Banger not classic.

Ritter
06-17-2008, 11:06 AM
wack! Lyrics - 3/10 Beats - 8/10

Are you insane???

The lyrics are MAD SICK

" Black Roman Trojan with an arm full of corrosion
Fighting in a mighty war with a heavy sword that's golden
Through the screams and explosions I move while cannons are loaded
To dismember a million warriors and arrest by Earth's erosion "

That alone is bigger than your life.

It's a 10/10 lyric-wise, 8/10 beatwise

GhettoGnom
06-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Lyrics - 9/10
Beats - 7/10
Delivery - 3/10
Production/Mixing - 1.5/10

overall 3/10

I'm sorry, with the exception of Dead Man and His Stepson, there's just no way in hell I can enjoy listening to this.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
06-17-2008, 12:37 PM
Warcloud is maaaaaaadddd iiiilllllll

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Definite classics right here by an unappreciated lyricist,.

Just wish he would release more material!!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
07-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Production/Mixing - 1.5/10

It's a shame this wasn't a proper release and therefore wasn't mixed and mastered properly. And by properly I mean I could have made it nicer in half hour on my home setup.

SHAoLiN LoRD
07-28-2008, 09:10 AM
It's a shame this wasn't a proper release and therefore wasn't mixed and mastered properly. And by properly I mean I could have made it nicer in half hour on my home setup.

Agreed 100%.

I bet they have no idea where the masters are. If there even is masters for this.

But a remastered lp would be greatly appreciated. wink wink hear that Holo

Hollow Dartz
07-29-2008, 02:44 PM
We all know damn well this shit is not a classic. I checked some tracks out by the way, lyrics look good on paper but no type of flow.

famenchuan
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
i think this album should be called "sniffing coc in the crack house"

food for thought
07-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Are you insane???

The lyrics are MAD SICK

" Black Roman Trojan with an arm full of corrosion
Fighting in a mighty war with a heavy sword that's golden
Through the screams and explosions I move while cannons are loaded
To dismember a million warriors and arrest by Earth's erosion "

That alone is bigger than your life.

It's a 10/10 lyric-wise, 8/10 beatwise

hahaha.... word son tell these idiots

food for thought
07-31-2008, 11:21 PM
lil rugger quit dropin all those n bombs u internet thug.
u even go that shit on your sig. that dont make u cool

ALCATRAZ
09-03-2009, 04:45 AM
Classic

Holocaust
09-09-2009, 04:09 AM
who listens to 71Raw?

M-Dizzle
04-27-2010, 12:14 PM
I can't feel it, when he's yelling and his voice gets all muffled and shit....

DThayer36
04-27-2010, 01:44 PM
great album. i liked "nightmares that surface from shallow sleep" more. i got both cds from cd baby but anyone who wants them dont get it there. its fucking $20 a cd

Hollow Dartz
02-27-2014, 08:27 PM
01: Intro/Dark City Choozer: Grave Roller Coaster Ticoon [One Standard Lesson]
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-This is his best song. Bars, delivery, flow, cadence, everything is on point. Beat isn't even all that, but it works. I love that humming sound during the beat. That second verse is his best verse. "Stay off the hook like candyman" This his best song unless Rza unleashes the tracks from the vault.
5/5

02: Smuggling Booze In The Graveyard
[Performed by Warcloud, and *Unique]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-"Alcatraz" style track. Choppy flow, Bars all over the place...But IDK why I keep my hand off skip. Oh yeah that HOOK IS SHIT. Fucked this whole song up, went from a 5 to a 3.
3/5

03: Trap Door: Geppetto Strombolli
[Geppetto Strombolli]
[Produced by The RZA]
-Disrespecting RZA rhyming over this with that wack flow. AND adding a singer.
1/5

04: Castle Freak of Bone Romania
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
"Alcatraz" style track, Dumb ass hook, flow is all over the place, but it works lol I don't know why.
3.5/5

05: The Mighty King of Swords
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by 4th Disciple]
-Disrespecting Killah Priest rhyming over this with that wack flow.
1/5

06: The Last Hovering Castle
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-Beat is fire. Flow is choppy at certain points in the song, but overall this is solid.
4/5

07: Battleship Starship Warcloud Shake'spear Cliff
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Too much going on.
2/5

08: 9 Days of Wine & Roses
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Another "Alcatraz" style track that is dumb as fuck but I keep repeating the song lol. Beat is nice too. 4/5

09: Shuffle Heavy Gun-Powder-Keg
[Performed by Warcloud, and *Professional]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Trash. That second rapper is trash.
1/5

10: Lost Soldier of Wu-Tang
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by The RZA]
-Disrespecting Wu-Tang rhyming over this with that trash flow.
1/5

11: Raw Head Spear [Howling Wolves]
[Black Knights, and Shogun Assasson]
[Performed by Warcloud, Doc Doom, Crisis The Drunken Swordsman, Monk, and ShoGun Assason]
[Produced by Shogun Assasson]
-This shit sounds like a radio rip. Monk and Crisis are wack, I'm sorry, never liked those cats. Shogun spit raw shit, Doc Doom was nice, Holocaust killed it.
4/5

12: Vampire Kung-Fu
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-Corny. 2/5

13: Sleepwalker Drive-In Theatre
[Performed by Warcloud, Skarekrow, and *Vulgar]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Trash. 1/5

14: MoJo-oodoov: The Dead Man & His Stepson
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-This is a classic. His second best song. I love the opening bars and then how the beat drops. Bass goes hard on here. "Your rhymes are like the constitution, written in water" lol.
5/5

15: On the High Side of the Sky
[Performed by Warcloud, and *Soul Brady]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Was going to give this a 5, but the second dude came in and was weak. Also too much background noise on the beat. Otherwise pretty solid track.
4/5

16: Angry Men From The Graveyard
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Waaaaackkkkkkkkkkkk.
1/5

17: Weapon Factory Outro: Gun-Low-Stance
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-This could've been better. He needs to flow better on these type of tracks.
3/5

Beats - 3/5
Lyrics - 3.5/5
Overall - 6.5/10

Drunken Monk
02-28-2014, 05:02 AM
I can't feel it, when he's yelling and his voice gets all muffled and shit....

u aint understand hip hop dude

Drunken Monk
02-28-2014, 05:04 AM
01: Intro/Dark City Choozer: Grave Roller Coaster Ticoon [One Standard Lesson]
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-This is his best song. Bars, delivery, flow, cadence, everything is on point. Beat isn't even all that, but it works. I love that humming sound during the beat. That second verse is his best verse. "Stay off the hook like candyman" This his best song unless Rza unleashes the tracks from the vault.
5/5

02: Smuggling Booze In The Graveyard
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-"Alcatraz" style track. Choppy flow, Bars all over the place...But IDK why I keep my hand off skip. Oh yeah that HOOK IS SHIT. Fucked this whole song up, went from a 5 to a 3.
3/5

03: Trap Door: Geppetto Strombolli
[Geppetto Strombolli]
[Produced by The RZA]
-Disrespecting RZA rhyming over this with that wack flow. AND adding a singer.
1/5

04: Castle Freak of Bone Romania
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
"Alcatraz" style track, Dumb ass hook, flow is all over the place, but it works lol I don't know why.
3.5/5

05: The Mighty King of Swords
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by 4th Disciple]
-Disrespecting Killah Priest rhyming over this with that wack flow.
1/5

06: The Last Hovering Castle
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-Beat is fire. Flow is choppy at certain points in the song, but overall this is solid.
4/5

07: Battleship Starship Warcloud Shake'spear Cliff
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Too much going on.
2/5

08: 9 Days of Wine & Roses
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Another "Alcatraz" style track that is dumb as fuck but I keep repeating the song lol. Beat is nice too. 4/5

09: Shuffle Heavy Gun-Powder-Keg
[Performed by Warcloud, and *Professional]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Trash. That second rapper is trash.
1/5

10: Lost Soldier of Wu-Tang
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by The RZA]
-Disrespecting Wu-Tang rhyming over this with that trash flow.
1/5

11: Raw Head Spear [Howling Wolves]
[Black Knights, and Shogun Assasson]
[Performed by Warcloud, Doc Doom, Crisis The Drunken Swordsman, Monk, and ShoGun Assason]
[Produced by Shogun Assasson]
-This shit sounds like a radio rip. Monk and Crisis are wack, I'm sorry, never liked those cats. Shogun spit raw shit, Doc Doom was nice, Holocaust killed it.
4/5

12: Vampire Kung-Fu
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-Corny. 2/5

13: Sleepwalker Drive-In Theatre
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Trash. 1/5

14: MoJo-oodoov: The Dead Man & His Stepson
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-This is a classic. His second best song. I love the opening bars and then how the beat drops. Bass goes hard on here. "Your rhymes are like the constitution, written in water" lol.
5/5

15: On the High Side of the Sky
[Performed by Warcloud, and *Soul Brady]
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Was going to give this a 5, but the second dude came in and was weak. Also too much background noise on the beat. Otherwise pretty solid track.
4/5

16: Angry Men From The Graveyard
[Produced by Skarekrow]
-Waaaaackkkkkkkkkkkk.
1/5

17: Weapon Factory Outro: Gun-Low-Stance
[Performed by Warcloud]
[Produced by Cilvaringz]
-This could've been better. He needs to flow better on these type of tracks.
3/5

Beats - 3/5
Lyrics - 3.5/5
Overall - 6.5/10

I agree with you on everything but vampire kung-fu is sick! the atmoshphere is sinister and warcloud go crazy!! beat's a masterpiece IMO
4.5/5

Creepshow
03-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Vampire Kung-Fu is fantastic. Beat and lyrics. If this shit was mixed properly DAAAAAAAAMN!

Drunken Monk
03-07-2014, 06:43 PM
indeed! its mixed perfectly, its a lo-fi classic!