PDA

View Full Version : " One Nine Nine Five " The Album.....Download

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-25-2009, 09:54 AM
I Worked Hard To Make This Album As Gritty And Unpredictable As A Album From A 1995 Underground Artist. From The Lyrics To Flow To Mastering With Hisses And Clips ......I Made This Because Nobody Has Dropped A Album Quite Like This . Dark And Grimy Vibes , Also Had To Dumb Down The Lyrics A Tab To Capture The Essence , And Show You What I Lived Thru In 1990's Bronx. Major Props To MOD For Even Letting Me Bless His Beats , And Props To Notik And Menes For Comming Thru When I Needed . This Is A Whole Album With ALL NEW TRACKS. Nothing Old So Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/312128978/One_Nine_Nine_Five.zip.html

Or

http://d01.megashares.com/dl/fd1bfe4/One Nine Nine Five.zip

Or

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=fd1bfe4

Or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/816wus

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XR95VZBR

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1047/coverfinaln.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/374/backcoverag.jpg

SKAMPOE
11-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Good shit max.

MENES
11-25-2009, 11:28 AM
word the fuck up , thanks for lettin me take part in this , lookin forward to hearing the rest

PEACE

H.Notik
11-25-2009, 12:58 PM
word no doubt

Boss_Digger
11-25-2009, 01:23 PM
you already know i got you fam, looking forward to this

H.Notik
11-25-2009, 02:34 PM
aiiight word this is that straight up blunt music right here.

I think something is wrong with taggin of the tracklist through, it doesnt play in the correct order. Other than that this is a awesoooome listen. damn you for using all thos fresh MOD beats that i have rhymes to hahahaah...

off the bat my favs are ipiphinay, open season, first to go and yoyo 1995 cuz we murked that. every other joint is great though..I didnt skip a single song, this is the type of style that i love and use so it's automatically felt son. Much props on this right here.

Also...

mega props for mentioning Pantera.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Word.....I Tagged The Hell Out Of Them To

SKAMPOE
11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
gettin it now...chea

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Word Can I Get A Sticky

12weLvE
11-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Mi hermano congrats on the album. downloading right now.

12weLvE
11-26-2009, 10:15 AM
On track 2... Commin thru shit is serious. haha. i ll be back eventually with a review when I soak this one in. Peace to the homie, MOD.

THE MASON
11-26-2009, 03:37 PM
word up, i got this

let me marinate on it, and ill hit you with a review soon

Peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
11-26-2009, 04:25 PM
shit is tight max, this will be in the ipod love taking it back 1995 great year 4 hip hop

Noyz
11-26-2009, 05:26 PM
Downloading now. The Art of Life was dope, so I'm looking forward to this.

M.O.D.
11-27-2009, 04:37 AM
yoooo, u caught me off guard with this one max . hittin these niggas in the head with that nine decade shit , 95' was the year too . the whole joints real solid , the rhymes were blazin . menes & notik were kickin that raw shit too . good lookin out , on the real

bang out

THE MASON
11-27-2009, 11:00 AM
my review may seem early but i spun this like 20 times since its been out lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro - Dope intro to an album and a good lead as too what the album is overall.

Body Music - From the intro to this is a smooth transition imo, the little skit helps, its like a flashback type shit. Lyrics kill it, rugged n raw shit. "This is '95 regiment like nomad travelers" - damn, takin it back!!

Commin Thru - Lyrically one of my favourite tracks. The flow was ill as fuck too. This track had my head noddin for hours. Just the flow is remarkable, mad switches in styles. Dopeness Max

Open Season - ILL, period. One of the best tracks on the album overall. Story tracks are always dope to listen too and this one is just sick. Menes dope flows fam, one of the best i heard from you. Max just.... murder!! "ALL BLACK LIKE A SEGA GENESIS" - what!!! }:| Just so yall know, i die in this track lol, listen for it!!

Raw Way - This is definitely on some '95 shit, like some Onyx type shit. Slower flow from you is dope. Track is just hard body shit. "dirty needles on the floor" - thats real, those last bars are really vivid imagery

Gotta Get Mine - Bars in this one are just ridiculous. "Its Max and Merchant of Death, murderous breathe, my fist will push ya nipples through ya chest" - HAHA!! Max the styles on this one is retarded, that fast flow thrown in there, impeccable, for real. Props

Fuck You Doing - Been one of my favourite MOD beats for awhile, dope to hear some vocals on it. Once the switch comes in the whole track just gains a whole new level of hypeness. Then the switch back is very well executed.

Yo Yo Its 1995 - Nice collab, Notik some aggressive shit and starts the track correct. Max drops some nice lines as well. Not my favourite track i have heard from both emcees, but still dope overall.

What What Muthafucka - Nice track, its like a little interlude or something. "No matter how hard the winds howls, the mountain never bows, mighty Max, King Kongs only fear" - sick line

Life Introspective - "Check it out some deep shit" - damn straight thats all that needs to be said about this one.

First To Go - I like how it starts off the last beat, and the last line of the previous track give a little hint with the deja vu line. These beats are the types of beats you shine on most imo. I spun this track like 6 times in a row. Best Max track overall, flows, lyrics all on point.

Legendary Dartz - Another favourite MOD beat, vocals straight kill it. Take ya medicine son!! The vibe of this track follows the last one nicely with the beat and the lyrics. This is one of those tracks you just sit back blunted and vibe too.

Ipiphany - Rugged shit. This mad me wanna punch out the guy next to me when i first bumped this haha. The opening of this track sets it off perfect and it carries through the whole damn track.

Chess Boxing - The outro of the last track leads into this one dopely. Great track to end the album, some nice chess references in there and the flow is, again on point and has some nice variations in the track.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - Album is hard as fuck. All the tracks flow into each other nicely with the help of the skits and each tracks adds another piece to the overall puzzle, makes the album like a story unfolding and gets clearer with each track. Definitely on some 1995 shit with this one. MOD smashes the beats throughout the entire album, big ups to the man with the deadly hands!! This album is one of the illest drops lately and with the PCP album, will definitely be getting spins daily. Props Max, stay up fam.

Peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-27-2009, 02:32 PM
Bronze Alway Commin Thru Wit The Ill Reviews....Peace Homie

THE MASON
11-27-2009, 02:49 PM
no doubt fams

really dope album, def enjoying it a lot

M.O.D.
11-27-2009, 06:48 PM
good lookin out bronze

GuardianOne
11-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Downloading now....

Keep to the good work!

THE MASON
11-28-2009, 06:47 AM
good lookin out bronze

peace MOD

beats is slammin, i remember these from the beat tapes, bangers most def

H.Notik
11-28-2009, 07:27 AM
yo MOD we gotta get something in the works fam

M.O.D.
11-28-2009, 07:16 PM
yo MOD we gotta get something in the works fam

no doubt , let me know what u got in mind

GameOfDeath
11-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Max, this album is ridiculous. Beats and rhymes on point all the way through. Straight throwback style. Peace to MOD on the boards too. Sound is raw. Peace.

100pr00f
11-30-2009, 12:56 PM
ill hit this up later

peace

Complex
11-30-2009, 02:56 PM
ima peep this soon fam..

Boss_Digger
11-30-2009, 05:02 PM
this is solid famo, aint really got time for a proper review but I really did enjoy this a lot!! You and MOD make an excelllent pairing, your styles blend very well and you both dropped heat!! Props to Notik and menes too they both dropped dope verses!!

JIGSAW45
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
gettin it now my nigga....puttin in maaaad work sunn,props yo,1

MENES
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
this shit is heavy, cats needa stop sleepin and get cracked in the face with a nunchuck.... Comin Thruu is my SHIT!!! I hit you up with a quick review soon kid

12weLvE
12-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Been bumping on the ipod. Got a little review coming sooner or later.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-04-2009, 09:27 PM
What Up.....Thanx For The Love yall

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I Think Alot Of People Failed To See The Artistic Concept Of This.....

JIGSAW45
12-09-2009, 07:06 PM
shit is dope my nigga...only heard it 1ce tho,but def good shit,menes came with it on open season yo...right on your heels sun lol,we'll talk tho. now that we speak off the forumz we will definitely be buildin alot more. good job my nigga,peace

100pr00f
12-10-2009, 10:19 AM
shit is mad dope max...beats are fire ..and fit what u were going for..
lyrics are on point and fit for a good over all sound
def my fav project from u

peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
12-10-2009, 11:25 AM
mantis is still one of the best in here..one love

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
12-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Who Needs To Wake The Fuck Up Seriously......

THE MASON
03-29-2010, 05:18 PM
bumping some joints