PDA

View Full Version : D12 Responds To Fake Eminem Diss

100pr00f
11-26-2009, 07:26 AM
As we previously reported, long-time Eminem enemy, New York’s own Canibus, tried to re-start his past beef with the Detroit rapper by releasing a new diss song in which he attacks Eminem’s image and even included verses from Eminem’s own D12 group.

Now D12’s own Swifty McVay explains how the Eminem diss included verses from D12. “That was us but the guy set us up,” Swift said of DZK (who is also featured on the song). “[He] asked us to do a track with him when he already was teamed up with Canibus without us knowin. They dissed Em, took our verses an added them to the song so they can bring traffic and make it seem like we turning on Em… as a desperate attempt to be heard after duckin an dodgin Em for 7 years. It was a straight hoe move.”

Swift continued by saying, “Marshall is our brother we love him. We jus did Voodoo Festival with him and we see him all the time…We totally have no reason to lash out on him for any reason. Since them *****s mentioned Proof an Hallie..fuck rapp, its in another realm now, they can hide in diffrent states all they want we will see those bitchass*****s one day 4 sure!”

claaa7
11-26-2009, 07:33 AM
lol, fuck DZA and Canibus.. that's lame as hell

GhettoGnom
11-26-2009, 08:00 AM
This diss track displays the same level of intelligence Warcloud has shown by dissing JMT & Jadakiss and whoever... DZK done fucked up, gtfo of here with this bullshit.

12weLvE
11-26-2009, 08:08 AM
LMAO!!! Wow!!!! You can shot for shit like that.

BGS
11-26-2009, 09:12 AM
i hope they stomp the shit outta canibus for that pussy shit

KLAP
11-26-2009, 01:56 PM
STOP THE CANIBUS hate....

tombstone
11-26-2009, 04:03 PM
lmfao d12 aint gonna do shit to bis they're all talk,they never fucked up ja rule and he said a lot worse

SL33
11-26-2009, 04:08 PM
they should knock that pussy out.

att prostitution @ its finest

theheavens
11-26-2009, 04:39 PM
eminem is a cracker who belong in the mayflower, so who cares if bis dissed him

Buzk
11-26-2009, 05:00 PM
^ehm because the beef has been on ice for a loong time, and suddenly he pops up to lash out at dudes who's 10times more successfull than him, and on top of that throws d12 in the mix just to create a bigger fuzz. he's still mad cuz em didnt call him up for a collab 9-10 years ago, hell probably suck of every d12 member to get a spot on Relapse 2.
regardless of how big of a canibus fan u are, u cant dispute that this was a bitch move. and hes obviously obsessed with Em.

theheavens
11-26-2009, 05:05 PM
yeah if I had Dr. Dre beats at my disposal, I'd be pretty successful too hah

Blackprint
11-26-2009, 05:17 PM

hah

Shut up.

Afficial_Nastee
11-26-2009, 05:51 PM
I knew this couldn't be true , D-12 and Eminem was down since day one and Slim gave them a record deal it this stuff was real it would be disrespectfull and unloyal....

tombstone
11-26-2009, 06:08 PM
i laugh when people say bis is obssesed with em,em has dissed him in more tracks and talked way more shit in interviews,if you believe that 3 letter bullshit in can-i-bitch you're retarded.

Crack Killz
11-26-2009, 07:06 PM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44506

SHAoLiN LoRD
11-26-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow, does is this DZK kat trying to break into the game with all these beefs and questionable moves?

Eminem diss
The public argument with G-Clef
Now pulling this move on D12

Man, I heard he was decent, but these moves may lead to more trouble then good.

SL33
11-27-2009, 02:01 AM

Lawd have mercy

Blackprint
11-27-2009, 02:56 AM
Wow, does is this DZK kat trying to break into the game with all these beefs and questionable moves?

Eminem diss
The public argument with G-Clef
Now pulling this move on D12

Man, I heard he was decent, but these moves may lead to more trouble then good.

I guess he believes all PR is good PR, so he just fucks around with everyone to get known. Like 50 Cent built his entire career..

11th Chamber
11-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Bis continueing to show he's one of the gayest niggas in the game. What a piece of shit

g_flex
11-27-2009, 12:26 PM
really not the way for a nigga that wrote Master Thesis and Curriculum 101...

main_man
11-27-2009, 04:51 PM
could quite possibly be the biggest stank bitch ass move of the year in hip hop.
damn, 'bis. you co-signed this frail ass bullshit?

muhfucka needs his ass whooped. by mc lyte, ol bitch ass nigga. lol

theheavens
11-27-2009, 04:57 PM
first of all, the honky deserved it. and second of all, it's a pure psychological genius the way he manipulated the track

claaa7
11-27-2009, 05:01 PM
^^ lol, gtfo, HOW is it in any way a good move when Eminem clearly knows that his boys never recorded the song as a diss to him and the rest of the world knows the truth only 2 days after the diss leaked which makes Canibitch look just like that.

theheavens
11-27-2009, 05:04 PM
that's like something michael moore would do (and has done) in his documentaries. twist and manipulate shit around. it's the best way to get into someone's head. might not be the most noble act, but whatever. and mentioning Proof in the song was great

main_man
11-27-2009, 05:17 PM
im not the biggest d-12 fan, but i hope they stomp the SHIT outta canibus for this hoe ass shit. break his bones type shit.
fuck a rap battle. this type of hoe shit calls for fists to face.

claaa7
11-27-2009, 05:23 PM
and mentioning Proof in the song was great

it's whatever, but as soon as you do that you must realize that it ain't about no fucking lyrics anymore so canabis and this dza character should watch his back.

Buzk
11-27-2009, 05:41 PM
that's like something michael moore would do (and has done) in his documentaries. twist and manipulate shit around. it's the best way to get into someone's head. might not be the most noble act, but whatever. and mentioning Proof in the song was great

gtfo fag. how is talking shit about em on behalf of proof "great", when he knows how close they were. like he would know how proof would act or feel. thats beyond disrespectful, canibus is a fucking snake for this.

theheavens
11-27-2009, 05:43 PM
eh. he's only dissing a cracker rapper. no biggie

Buzk
11-27-2009, 05:45 PM
you've lost

angry!
11-27-2009, 06:43 PM
theheavens has consistently displayed a lack of knowledge and understanding, worthless opinion from a worthless human being!!!!!

canibus is a sucka nigga for this move!!!! period!!!!!

heres why, bis cried like a girl scout when ll intially dissed him on 4,3,2,1, and he was crying foul for years!!!!! now hes the one playin studio tricks!!!!!

and bis might not understand it, but mentioning proof is gonna get him touched in detroit!!!!! they got a culture that respects the fallen out there, and whether or not you wanna believe it esham got hospitalized by d12 for talkin slick!!!!!

i like bis and em, but em been callin bis out for years and bis is just now getting round to it!?!?!?!!?

main_man
11-27-2009, 06:47 PM
hey, if you co-sign bitch ass hoe moves made by grown men that just makes you a lil hoe ass pussy too, bottom line.

theheavens
11-27-2009, 07:58 PM
theheavens has consistently displayed a lack of knowledge and understanding, worthless opinion from a worthless human being!!!!!

canibus is a sucka nigga for this move!!!! period!!!!!

heres why, bis cried like a girl scout when ll intially dissed him on 4,3,2,1, and he was crying foul for years!!!!! now hes the one playin studio tricks!!!!!

and bis might not understand it, but mentioning proof is gonna get him touched in detroit!!!!! they got a culture that respects the fallen out there, and whether or not you wanna believe it esham got hospitalized by d12 for talkin slick!!!!!

i like bis and em, but em been callin bis out for years and bis is just now getting round to it!?!?!?!!?

what's with all the exclamation marks?

that being said, I'm not even a big canibus fan, but when you start beef with someone, there's really no such thing as the Geneva Conventions. you attack the person's dead friend, his daughter, mother, whatever it takes

angry!
11-27-2009, 09:37 PM
when you speak for someone elses dead friend its disrespect that warrants physical confrontation!!!!!

you can be disrespectful as you wanna be as long as you can back it up!!!!

but youre gonna have to back it up one day to talk that greasy!!!!! the day will come lets see how bis answers!!!!!!!

Klawful
11-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Well then if talking about somebodies daughter and their dead friend is as disrespectful as some of you are saying then Canibus wins by default...

Canibus has Beef with Eminem, I really don't think that will ever stop...

Stop being such bitches about it...

If Swifty and them didn't know who they were doing a track for then fuck them for being stupid and not checking...

It isn't a secret that DZK is Working with Canibus...

and getting somebodies own crew on a diss track against them is funny...

DZK has spent a lot of his time Dissing people, Why are people so Butt hurt over him taking shots at Marshal..?

angry!
11-28-2009, 10:56 AM
Well then if talking about somebodies daughter and their dead friend is as disrespectful as some of you are saying then Canibus wins by default...

Canibus has Beef with Eminem, I really don't think that will ever stop...

Stop being such bitches about it...

If Swifty and them didn't know who they were doing a track for then fuck them for being stupid and not checking...

It isn't a secret that DZK is Working with Canibus...

and getting somebodies own crew on a diss track against them is funny...

DZK has spent a lot of his time Dissing people, Why are people so Butt hurt over him taking shots at Marshal..?
like i said, get disrespectful as you want, but when you cross that line youre liable to get smacked on some real life shit!!!!!

you seen this dzk character!!?!? lets see them book a show in DET cuz the wolves are out!!!!

and getting someone elses crew on a diss track would be funny if canibus didnt spend 10 years crying about LL re-recording his verse on 4,3,2,1!!!!!!

you drop a diss track in the realm of hip hop it aint nothin but music, but if youre talking reckless the mic cant save you!!!!

i like all parties involved but em been sonning bis for years, and if this peaks ems radar hell son bis again!!!!!

Klawful
11-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Canibus done been clowned by LL and Em...

He doesn't have a chance but if Em and them feel so disrespected and insulted as to want to make it something physical then I would think that Canibus wins by getting under their skin.

Yeah I have seen what that DZK character looks like, I don't remember him saying anything bout Em's daughter and his only reference to Proof that I can recal is him saying that he would "make D-12 wish Bizzare shot pool in a bar" or something like that...

With a whole big country to do shows in I wouldn't imagine Bus or DZ caring about not going to Detroit.

If it gets any sort of response from Eminem I will be surprised If it is anything more than a mention in a skit or a one liner or something like that...

triPAUD
11-28-2009, 11:52 AM
i hear this shit about em callin bis out for years...but how many non bis fans actually check for what canibus is sayin? bis takes jabs at nas and jay on PLoo, and you don't hear jack about that...which is partly why he's so pissed off in general. I mean, theres 1000 bars on that track, theres probably an em diss in there somewhere. If thats the case, then its not that he's comin outta nowhere, its just that people were sleepin on it.

triPAUD
11-28-2009, 12:03 PM
hey, if you co-sign bitch ass hoe moves made by grown men that just makes you a lil hoe ass pussy too, bottom line.

Yo, either way its fair.

If fifty can put rick ross' baby moms and kid up like that, and Em would still ride for dude, then this has to be fair. em sanctions this shit if he sanctions fifty's shit.

loose change was worst anyways..what the fuck is this, the FCC?

Tecknowledgist
11-28-2009, 10:41 PM
canibus lost

apparently he had a monster eminem diss called damage control back around when mic club came out. should have just released that instead of this snake shit

he used to me the most feared battle MC in the game, but this whole shit was embarrassing

LORD ZERO
11-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Emcees that diss legends > emcees that diss popstars

main_man
11-29-2009, 08:50 PM
eminem's discography >>>>> canibus' discography

theheavens
11-29-2009, 11:33 PM
black rapper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cracker rapper

Art Vandelay
11-29-2009, 11:51 PM
apparently your very own M-80 is taking credit for being the mastermind behind this track... read his post at the bottom of this page, then at the top of the next page

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86980&page=3

SL33
11-30-2009, 05:56 AM
eminem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> snake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>canibus

claaa7
11-30-2009, 07:24 AM

lmao, how ignorant is that??

main_man
11-30-2009, 02:57 PM

not in this case. the cracker rapper wins.

triPAUD
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
lol fuck that, he has to respond first

WTF is this shit? is this not hip hop or not? these cats are two of my favourite emcees. i want to see them go at it once and for all.

So what? Its not like Bis attacked him DURING his drug shit AND after Proof's murder. Then everyone would be callin foul bein like this dude is tryin to kick Em when his down. He attacked Em when he regained his ability and drive.

What? you don't think Em can't use the time period against bis in a diss? let em go at it. And while he's at it, Canibus should diss royce for talkin greezy. Now thats a battle i want to see

Also, this is good for Em too, i hear enough people talkin slick bout how he's not this or that. he can reaffirm his shit.

DUMBO
12-01-2009, 07:13 AM
the real question is why is eminem afraid to battle? he just keeps dropping one-liners and 50 cent type hate for 'big words' etc.

eminem is all talk.

cats who say otherwise and diss canibus are helping to give him a pass from battling a true challenger for once.

SL33
12-01-2009, 07:23 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ why would he battle canibus? Eminem is a multiplatinum popstar with undeniable talent for lyrics and emceeing.

50 made his career out of disses, but he dissed people who were in his league @ the time.

Canibus is trying to eat on the strenght of that beef. publicity stunt. em won't allow it. i'm not an em fan though.

nobody gives a fuck about battles no more.

except KRS One, lol.

BRONZBODY
12-01-2009, 07:26 AM
im a big fan of bis(havent heard much of DZK's work so i cant comment on the brother) but i anit even gonna front, this was a bitch move from him.

he basically did the same thing game did to yukmouth.

dick move Bis.....diiiiick move..........

DUMBO
12-01-2009, 02:19 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ why would he battle canibus? Eminem is a multiplatinum popstar with undeniable talent for lyrics and emceeing.

50 made his career out of disses, but he dissed people who were in his league @ the time.

Canibus is trying to eat on the strenght of that beef. publicity stunt. em won't allow it. i'm not an em fan though.

nobody gives a fuck about battles no more.

except KRS One, lol.

in other words, eminem is managing risk to his career, which is fine, but in battle terms - the ultimate bitch move.

SL33
12-01-2009, 02:56 PM
in other words, eminem is managing risk to his career, which is fine, but in battle terms - the ultimate bitch move.

so you're saying Eminem's carrer could be in danger if he'd start to even notice Canibus again??

main_man
12-01-2009, 06:28 PM
fuck that. first of all, why would em even want to respond to a (at best) mediocre diss track by a cat who he already made shut the fuck up 7 years ago? he really should just not say anything and let canibus drift in the relative obscurity that hes called home for the last 10 years.

i mean, i like canibus. i think hes a talented mc. but this was just the pussiest of hip hop pussy moves. you can smell the pussy through the internet. its like benzino coming back a couple months ago with a em diss when em so CLEARLY ended not only his carrer in rap, but his publishing carrer too.
guess when you one of the 5 rappers who go platinum in 2009 people will constantly gun for you to get their rep going.

i mean the fake d-12 shit is just pathetic. really 'bis?

angry!
12-01-2009, 08:43 PM
em still might want to respond, but the conditions are a lot different now than they were when these two were throwing jabs at eachother 10 years ago!!!!!

bis and em were both new artists with comparative buzz as emerging lyricists, em went on to mega success and bis faded into obscurity!!!!!! both are still top flight lyrcists, but the playing field changed!!!!!!

id love to see em and bis finally go at it though, it shoulda happened right after can-i-bitch leaked but bis never responded!!!!!!

11th Chamber
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM
he basically did the same thing game did to yukmouth.

Dont act like that shit wasent funny tho. I mean cmon thats an all time moment in hip-hop...

nhDjA79NdaY

Tecknowledgist
12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
lol @ DZK duckin this thread