PDA

View Full Version : The realest mc in hip-hop

theheavens
11-27-2009, 09:29 PM
not the greatest, not the "illest," but the most realist. someone who tackled mainly social/day-to-day issues with graphic realism. the Notorious B.I.G. comes to mind first, since most, if not all, his lyrics were about things people could relate to. mobb deep are another.

now, I'm sure y'all gonna bring up lots of cats that aren't really realists, so keep it together. and yeah, I'm talking about eminem. the dude raps about ANIMATED violence, shit that's not even physically, realistically possible, so he doesn't count. get it?

I would love to rank ghostface as #1 or 2, but songs like "underwater" and "poisonous darts" are too abstract and fantasy-oriented. and don't even think about mentioning tupac, because all his christian symbols are pure FICTION

MrDiamondFDC
11-27-2009, 09:30 PM
2pac

angry!
11-27-2009, 10:00 PM
not the greatest, not the "illest," but the most realist. someone who tackled mainly social/day-to-day issues with graphic realism. the Notorious B.I.G. comes to mind first, since most, if not all, his lyrics were about things people could relate to. mobb deep are another.

now, I'm sure y'all gonna bring up lots of cats that aren't really realists, so keep it together. and yeah, I'm talking about eminem. the dude raps about ANIMATED violence, shit that's not even physically, realistically possible, so he doesn't count. get it?

I would love to rank ghostface as #1 or 2, but songs like "underwater" and "poisonous darts" are too abstract and fantasy-oriented. and don't even think about mentioning tupac, because all his christian symbols are pure FICTION
this is priceless!!!!!

youre showing alotta courage attempting to post coherent thoughts despite your advanced case of autism!!!!!!

dont forget to plug in the electric wheel chair tonight you handicapped faggot!!!!!!

theheavens
11-27-2009, 10:13 PM
^^ please get sickle cell

prof zooruka
11-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I can see this thread getting moved, but as for the question !!!!

prodigy

and

ice cube (not so much now though)

two of the realest m.c`s to ever touch a mic.

:mexico:

peace be with you !

spiggity_ace
11-27-2009, 11:28 PM
spice 1 cube pac cormega, mobb deep, g rap, immortal tech, sticky fingaz, mos def, rappin 4 tay, scarface, mc eiht, gza for the last 2, wen they rap about real life issues they get real deep wiht it, like gza on cold world, path of destruction etc., and mc eiht on niggaz strugglin, streiht up menace and such

DrPneumonic
11-27-2009, 11:39 PM
Kool Keith

Rawticus
11-28-2009, 01:53 AM

Hmmm well even though Eminem chats about fantasy violence sometmes,I think all that stuff about his wife,parents, upbringing is very real come on man,how many other rappers you know told you about there family to this degree in the mainstream? And as for tupac, I really think youve taken this word real to far because if im not mistaken tupac is one of the realest emcees to ever grace the mic man! How many tracks does he have about real life issues,100s how many times in interviews has he spoke about real life issues?fucking 100s of times man..You need to rethink what youre talking about before you come on here with these kind of posts, and name those rappers who you dont class as real..you could of come with a better example than eminem ,ghost and tupac.

theheavens
11-28-2009, 02:14 AM
fine MF Doom. you happy now?

MAYOR QUIMBY
11-28-2009, 02:59 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42298

Ayatollah
11-28-2009, 03:01 AM
hindu

Ayatollah
11-28-2009, 03:09 AM
n emporer lez how the fuck is biggie overrated ryhming about scientific shit doesnt make u a real mc biggie had flow, lyris ppl could relate to, and that persona so u got ur shit twisted

serioussam
11-28-2009, 04:56 AM
Bun B and DMX

hom1e
11-28-2009, 05:09 AM
Gucci Mane :P

YungSunny
11-28-2009, 05:32 AM
I think trap artist like jeezy, gucci, and oj are the realist. And birdman. That money to blow song is hard as hell. Birdman killed it. All he gotta do is read his recepits on the mic and make it rhyme. And it's believable, I mean...he's the number 1 stunna.
"Cardier..... Ferrari....the new spider"
Fuckin abstract shit right there.

Krimewave
11-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Breezly Brewin

Khem The Decepticon
11-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Immortal Technique.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-28-2009, 10:24 AM
there is no universally 'realest' rapper

and this thread is pointless and not in the right section anyway.

Afficial_Nastee
11-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Eminem because he talks about things I can relate too....

angry!
11-28-2009, 11:19 AM
when ppl complain about ems lack of content it just shows they arent familiar with his catalogue!!!

how come everyone knows about marshall mathers, his daughter hailey, kim, and his moms!?!? because his music is a storybook, he puts his life in the music!!!! how many other emcees have shared that much of their personal life in their music!?!?!

now youre saying mobb deep are the realest rappers, when 80 percent of their discography is on some murder death kill shit!!!!! i love mobb deep, but theyre a mobb flick on wax!!!!

this thread is retarded but so is the threadstarter, go gurgle some diarrhea water out the toilet and persue electro shock therapy!!!!!!

ALCATRAZ
11-28-2009, 11:47 AM
there is no universally 'realest' rapper

LOL yes there is ... people have been callin pac "the realest" as if it was a boxing moniker for over a decade

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-28-2009, 12:38 PM
LOL yes there is ... people have been callin pac "the realest" as if it was a boxing moniker for over a decade

this goes so well with your sig that I'm convinced ur a secondary or just homo

ALCATRAZ
11-28-2009, 12:45 PM
secondary? i highly publicized my switch from speakonitmylord 2 alca alca .... i even made a thread

Blackprint
11-28-2009, 12:55 PM
2Pac.

YungSunny
11-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Eminem because he talks about things I can relate too....

Yeah cause we all killed our wife and threw her in the ocean infront of our daughter.

corky831
11-28-2009, 01:15 PM
common, 2pac, cube

cap
11-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Joe Budden, he gets real deep into his private life. dont even comment on this post unless you heard mood muzik 1, 2 and 3 and to a lesser extent his debut album "Joe Budden".

not when he gets on that hardbody shit though like 99% of rappers.

Afficial_Nastee
11-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Yeah cause we all killed our wife and threw her in the ocean infront of our daughter.

He talks about Suicide attempts , about being White Trash etc. But most of all because of these lines , it's so fucking real :

That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing
Except for a dream, and a fuckin' rap magazine
Who post pin-up pictures on their walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in their lives
Till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die
Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe
We're nothin' to you but we're the fuckin' shit in their eyes

These lines are THE REALEST lines I've ever heard in Hip-Hop....

These Slim Shady lines are also fucking real :

I'm an Alcoholic that's all I can say , I called in to work because all I do is frolic and play....

And all those other lines are insane and sick , my actions might not relate to all that insane and sick shit but my thoughts definately can relate to it....

DR. NICK RIVIERA
11-28-2009, 02:49 PM
secondary? i highly publicized my switch from speakonitmylord 2 alca alca .... i even made a thread

and now u changed your sig, typical

I know who you are idiot, but sometimes u r too big of a joke to be real

however I can say the realest rapper is Sticky Fingaz, but what does it matter? the only good post in here was about Em's lyrics...otherwise, dumb thread

LORD NOSE
11-28-2009, 02:49 PM
Krs 1

theheavens
11-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Biggie Smalls is the realist, period. just wanted to see how many would consider him

Frank Sobotka
11-28-2009, 05:23 PM
Tech I believe, he puts his own emotions & expierences in his songs.
Besides some horror-core songs ofcourse

Dr Sleepwalker
11-28-2009, 05:33 PM
Cormega

ALCATRAZ
11-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Biggie Smalls is the realist, period.

lol nice joke dude

Apocalypse
11-28-2009, 07:10 PM
im not gonna say who is the realest MC, but this muzik is really REAL :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRIx_L757_A