PDA

View Full Version : The Divine Destruction Of America:

7EL7
09-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Can She Avert It? (EDITOR’S NOTE: The following text is excerpted from a speech delivered
by the Honorable Louis Farrakhan June 9, 1996 at Mosque Maryam in Chicago.
The message is so critical that we urge all readers to get a copy of the
audio or video tape (http://www.finalcall.com/sales/) from the Final Call in order to get the entire message.]

http://www.finalcall.com/images/mlf-press3.jpgIn The Name of Allah,
The Beneficent, The Merciful

I have chosen as a subject today, "The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?" America is the greatest nation on earth and the greatest nation in the last 6,000 years. But America and her people, which includes you, face divine destruction. The question is, can she avert it?

In the Holy Qur'an, the 7th Surah, or chapter, in the 34th verse, it reads: "And every nation has a term; so when its term comes, they cannot remain behind the least while, nor can they precede it." If every nation has a term, does America have a term? If so, what is the term? A term is a time or period to which something lasts. It is a period of time to which limits have been set; conditions or stipulations limiting what is proposed to be granted or done. If every nation has a time to which some limits have been set, what time is it for America and what limits have been set for her?

In the book of Revelations, the 13th chapter, the 18th verse, it reads: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count [or calculate] the number of the beast: for it is a number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six." Some translations say it is the number of a man, 666. The word calculate is trying to teach us that we must ascertain the beast and the man by mathematical methods.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad is a principal helper in this calculation. Most of us, as Black people in America, have not understood the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, nor have we understood his value to us to get through what's about to come down on America. Either Elijah Muhammad is a man from God or he is not. If he is not, then you can dismiss me and what I have to say. But I don't think you can dismiss me; and if you cannot dismiss the student, then you certainly cannot dismiss the teacher.

If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth. So there would come a time when this world would be judged and destroyed. The Bible and Holy Qur'an say this world was doomed for destruction from its inception......................

CONTINUE HERE > http://www.finalcall.com/MLFspeaks/destruction.html

MantiZ
09-26-2005, 03:50 PM
If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth.

do i smell a white devil thingy around here again?.....

7EL7
09-26-2005, 03:52 PM
If white folk created or made a world that is unjust--lies, murder and stealing are at the root of this world--then this world can have no permanence in God's universe of truth.

BUT DID THEY CREATE OR MAKE A WORLD THAT IS UNJUST WHERE MURDER AND LIES ARE AT THE ROOT ?

Fragmented
09-26-2005, 04:01 PM
better yet, why blame a race for the corruption... no offence but the big corparation or more to blame for this not just a particular race, black white yellow blue orange all races got the devil in them

PHI.1.618
09-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Ugh, Farrakhan... nuff said .....

7EL7
09-27-2005, 04:13 AM
better yet, why blame a race for the corruption... no offence but the big corparation or more to blame for this not just a particular race, black white yellow blue orange all races got the devil in them
its not about blaming race for corruption its about those who are doing the people wrong admitting their wrong
the more its pushed back and hidden , the stronger the wrath will be

Visionz
09-27-2005, 05:00 AM
BUT DID THEY CREATE OR MAKE A WORLD THAT IS UNJUST WHERE MURDER AND LIES ARE AT THE ROOT ?

I agree that the people who do the greatest wrongs don't fess up to it and I would say a majority of these people are white here in the US but if you were to look at things on a global scale, as surely we must if we are considering things on God's scale, then no, it is the people who control the power structure that do this and that it does not reside in one particular race from another. The love of money and the power of its influence is at the very root of this world's evil but I have no idea how to combat greed beyond a personal level.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Indeed, greed infects all colors shapes and sizes.

Eh hem, Condoleeza Rice, hem, Colin Powell *Cough* Cough* ...got a cold.

Soul Controller
09-27-2005, 10:57 AM
do i smell a white devil thingy around here again?.....

if you have a problem with that
what u doing on a wu forum
let alone listening to music inspired from such background

do u know what the word ignorant means?

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2005, 11:45 AM

do u know what the word ignorant means?You gotta look at it through his perspective though, I'm a minority, your a minority, he's white. He happens to like wu-tang (alot of people do). He visits there thread, and he see's black people calling white people devils. He's white..... lol

How would you feel?

It's only human nature to respond in a manner defending yourself. It's like if you liked a rock band, joined a rock bands thread, heard a bunch of white kid's talking and they called you a nigger....

Your obviously going to defend yourself.

Soul Controller
09-27-2005, 12:30 PM
indeed u r

but u need to check why they call them devils geneteically/metephorically/physically/mentally

aint really hard.. just the ego gets in the way.. and what u find u ridicule
but yet u keep listening to wu type music
and the dumbest shit is! is!!!

they love the songs wjere the lyrics talk mainly about the grafting process and/or other 5%/noge teachings

which is just pure comedy...

now the word nigga
derives from the greeks
as in property i think it is
as in our property

nigga and devil
are totally diff

nigga is a slave name.. if u continue to use that. it means u have no regard of the past.. especially if u r white and u htink its cool tos ay that shit.
hell even if u r black.. and u call each other nigga.. which is ok to a point as in reverse language.. but what else could they want than to get u to call each other the things they want u to be...

just property

peace

7EL7
09-27-2005, 02:56 PM
its all about naturall vs. unnatural
man vs. machine

we discuss this black and white thing because this is judgement day
they are being judged and weighed

in a natural world where man has to till the land, stand in the sun dig wells for water and use his hands in the earth, Black people are the god

caucasians could not stand in the sun and till land and mine minerals out of the earth without burning up

7EL7
09-27-2005, 02:59 PM
so he built a unnatural world where he can be god in
a cold concrete world that destroys nature and goes against God
a robot world where he has robots tilling the land for him because he can no longer use the people he used to use to till land

now he wants to get rid of us

and by all means i'm not speaking this to spread racism
i'm speaking pure truth
take it or leave it alone
he is not natural to the earth
he is a grafted man
and thats FACT

Soul Controller
09-27-2005, 03:36 PM
:o

dont destroy peoples version of reallity! how will they cope?

legato: i dont see america as falling coz absolute powers corupts.. i see it as.. the people who have used that country from its very beginning ( just coz columbus said he found it at one pointin history.. does NOT mean that europeans/brits where going their hubndred of years b4.. its just what needed to be told to the public at that time to further the Agenda)
from the very beginning.. britian has controlled america.. through laws and secret societies.. hell.. britian/israel (rothschild land.. as the flag of israel is an old esoteric family symbol from bah i dont even remember the german rothschild name.. hmm.. like roth-shield or sumthin sorry) are at war with iraq.. but useing america's proxy army.. bush is their to take a fall.. he will either get assasinated. or he will get done for war crimes.. ov course soon after that america will be under marshall law.. all these LAWS are in place. all the planning is done.. all it needs is. well.. the us army has just sent the ENTIRES 101st airborne division into iraq to train police rofl.. thats the biggest bullshit ever.. anyone with a brain can see an airbourne division does not train police.. i can see some staged thing happening soon and iran will get the blame...
when u only have one version of reality coninually played to u (through the media)
what else can u do but accept it?

peace.

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Understandable but your looking at things on a world wide scale and generalized populaces opposed to individuals, and thats exactly what they do to black people. You mean to tell me EVERY white man is a devil and theres not ONE good white person on this earth.

living_undead
09-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Props to soulcontroller and 7EL7, I've been struggling trying to understand the devils thing, and you guys made it clear to me. nothing to add, just thanks.

Soul Controller
09-28-2005, 12:34 PM
everyone black or white
even pink with yellow dots
have the mentallity to be devilish (devils)

7EL7
09-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Understandable but your looking at things on a world wide scale and generalized populaces opposed to individuals, and thats exactly what they do to black people. You mean to tell me EVERY white man is a devil and theres not ONE good white person on this earth.
does every lion chase his food around

yes

with the exception of those who were domesticated by man

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 10:01 PM
does every lion chase his food around

yes

with the exception of those who were domesticated by man

lol - dam

diggy
06-28-2009, 10:41 PM
So the white man is capable of being trained to be good?

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 10:42 PM
So the white man is capable of being trained to be good?

no

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
06-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Is it your assertion that "white" people have inborn "evil" characteristics?

At what level of skin pigmentation is one officially classified as "white" ?

Who determines whiteness? You? Society? Allah?

Can anything natural be "devilish" ?

diggy
06-28-2009, 11:12 PM
no

Why can't the white man be capable of being trained to be good?

ChristO
06-28-2009, 11:17 PM
its not about blaming race for corruption its about those who are doing the people wrong admitting their wrong
the more its pushed back and hidden , the stronger the wrath will be

exactly, as to why the gov't is pushing [white and other foreign] gentrification on a large scale, into the black body [communities] around the country. to further cover up their inequities [evidence] of injustice practiced on the black body [organizm] in particular. to disregard any notion of the black messiah, and so on. seven more months tho'.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Why can't the white man be capable of being trained to be good?

trained to BE.....

something that is not good cannot be trained to be good

it can only be trained to Act good

lions are known to eat their trainers every once in a while

can niggers be trained to be good ?

06-28-2009, 11:40 PM
WHy did you ignore my questions, Sunny?

They were serious and I was curious to see your answers.

LORD NOSE
06-28-2009, 11:40 PM
exactly, as to why the gov't is pushing [white and other foreign] gentrification on a large scale, into the black body [communities] around the country. to further cover up their inequities [evidence] of injustice practiced on the black body [organizm] in particular. to disregard any notion of the black messiah, and so on. seven more months tho'.

be aware that we are in a melting pot - fused together - these are the results

diggy
06-28-2009, 11:42 PM
trained to BE.....

something that is not good cannot be trained to be good

it can only be trained to Act good

lions are known to eat their trainers every once in a while

can niggers be trained to be good ?

Is it the white mans' nature to be bad?

What is in his nature that makes him bad?

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 03:48 AM
Is it the white mans' nature to be bad?

the Caucasian was Made to go against what is natural and original to earth

being bad is something everyone does

What is in his nature that makes him bad?

its whats missing from his nature that makes him go against what is natural and original to earth -

being bad is in everyones nature

again - why is wheat bleached then enriched ?

why are there vitamins in pill form ?

something broken down to its last compound then enriched with an unnatural form of what was taken out of it

its 2009 and white bread doesn't break up and crumble like it used to - what was added to it for it to keep this texture ?

again - why was the wheat bleached in the first place ?

diggy
06-29-2009, 04:30 AM
the Caucasian was Made to go against what is natural and original to earth

being bad is something everyone does

its whats missing from his nature that makes him go against what is natural and original to earth -

being bad is in everyones nature

Understood.

again - why is wheat bleached then enriched ?

why are there vitamins in pill form ?

something broken down to its last compound then enriched with an unnatural form of what was taken out of it

its 2009 and white bread doesn't break up and crumble like it used to - what was added to it for it to keep this texture ?

again - why was the wheat bleached in the first place ?

I think it has to do with making money.

When it's enriched, a company is getting rich from putting the vitamins back in it.

It was probably bleached in the first place to set up the foundation for selling vitamins.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 04:40 AM
nah - the plan was much more diabolical than that

it went with trying to establish white as good and wholesome and to make the original turn against what is natural - ask the average black man and woman do they like wheat bread - when i was growing up, white bread was not called white bread - it was called bread - wheat bread didn't get mentioned - i don't even remember seeing it in stores - and when we did see it and it was offered to us, we would just say

"iLL, no thank you, do you have some regular bread ?"

there is Jesus -
then there is the black jesus

it was enriched to show us that white can be good and wholesome
same reason why they take pills today and have us taking pills today
so that we can be good and wholesome -

today, truth and culture is over race and family - we are in a melting pot - the ingredients aren't fully mixed, but its coming to a boil

so you have white people who fight the powers that be - they fight to keep food and earth natural - where as the original man who was made other than self, sometimes fight to keep it unnatural because thats all he knows - both sides were lied to - and its this truth that balances the battle field and brings us all closer to true justice

Charles Barry
06-29-2009, 10:01 AM
Have you ever noticed that the older you get the more quickly the years seem to pass by?

Why after thousands of years of existence on this planet has technology advanced so quickly within the last 100 years? 50 years? 20 years?

Is it because man is so smart and he's figuring things out? Or is it because the Most High is allowing things to be sped up?

To the white man Earth is heaven. The end of America means the end of him. His beloved technology is ironically gonna be his downfall. When the nukes start dropping on this place I know this bullshit is almost over.

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Have you ever noticed that the older you get the more quickly the years seem to pass by?

Why after thousands of years of existence on this planet has technology advanced so quickly within the last 100 years? 50 years? 20 years?

man - honestly - its because God did come, and showed us how - he gave them keys to unlock allot of things -

To the white man Earth is heaven. The end of America means the end of him. His beloved technology is ironically gonna be his downfall. When the nukes start dropping on this place I know this bullshit is almost over.

the technology is for the God also
we use it for the good

LORD NOSE
06-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 : Verse 31

And when thy Lord said to the angels: ‘I am about to place a vicegerent in the earth,’ they said: ‘Wilt Thou place therein such as will cause disorder in it, and shed blood? — and we glorify Thee with Thy praise and extol Thy holiness.’ He answered: ‘I know what you know not.’

diggy
06-29-2009, 03:01 PM
nah - the plan was much more diabolical than that

it went with trying to establish white as good and wholesome and to make the original turn against what is natural ...

Ok.

I see.

I also wanna add they make white look good and black look bad in other ways.

Angel food cake & Devil's food cake.

Because of its white color and airy lightness it was said to be the "food of the angels".

I guess devil's food cake is food of the devils.

Understood.

06-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Is it your assertion that "white" people have inborn "evil" characteristics?

At what level of skin pigmentation is one officially classified as "white" ?

Who determines whiteness? You? Society? Allah?

Can anything natural be "devilish" ?

?

Dr. Simon Hurt
06-30-2009, 07:37 PM
and black cats are bad luck, the guy with the black hat is the villain in westerns, 'blackballed', 'black friday', 'the black death'...is this serious?

the most insidious thing done on an ideological level in the last half a millenium is fostering the perception of white anglo saxon appearance, culture and mannerisms as the default, and everything else as 'ethnic' or 'other'...but we all play our part. but alot of the ones benefiting from that aren't culpable, they are just playing the hand they were dealt, as we all are, but this 'us vs. them' mentality will accomplish nothing positive.

Rollo
06-30-2009, 09:26 PM

do u know what the word ignorant means?

So because I have a different world view I can't enjoy the craftsmenship that goes into their work unless I'm ignorant? Do you know what the word "hypocrisy" means?