PDA

View Full Version : I don't like these US Series

lynskey
11-29-2009, 06:44 PM
Like The Wire, 24, Lost, House etc. Why the fuck do so many people like them? espcially over here in the UK. They bore the fuck outta me

TAURO
11-29-2009, 06:50 PM
I think your on your own on that one.

lynskey
11-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I think your on your own on that one.
I know, I've persisting with the wire but I just can't be bothered with all the episodes at series etc. I can't even watch a film in one sitting, I'll watch half an hour then come back later or another day.

Storm
11-30-2009, 12:12 AM
You kinda answered your own question here.

main_man
11-30-2009, 04:02 PM
the wires the shit, you fucking pussy. stick to what your bitch ass is good at, sucking dicks.

those other shows suck, though. like you.

abanks47
11-30-2009, 04:24 PM
wire is sick as fuck. what type of shows do you think are good?

Rame
11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
I know, I've persisting with the wire but I just can't be bothered with all the episodes at series etc. I can't even watch a film in one sitting, I'll watch half an hour then come back later or another day.

You should try some ritalin.

100pr00f
11-30-2009, 04:40 PM
i like the wire....ive seen them filming many times here... i live in ...baltimore

The Void
12-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Do you not like House because you remember Hugh Laurie from Blackadder?

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/hughlaurieprinceregentblackadder2.jpg

And this isn't a crack at being gay or anything, it's just the way he dressed in the show. Which was pretty good and had Rowan Atkinson as well.

Afficial_Nastee
12-01-2009, 10:46 AM
I didn't really follow any of the series you mentioned , but I've watched 24 a couple of times and it sucks , I do think the others might be nice series to watch....

beautifulrock
12-01-2009, 07:50 PM
because you're a moron?

buckshotstheone
12-16-2009, 11:26 AM
i like the wire....ive seen them filming many times here... i live in ...baltimore

i was in baltimore this past summer and my dumb ass decided to take a self guided "wire tour". i have a feeling that it was a big mistake and that i'm pretty damn lucky i made it through. i went all up and down north ave, gay st, bond st, a couple other spots. this kid who's never seen the show was driving the car and i was telling him not to bother stopping at red lights.

but with regards to the show, you gotta get through at least the first 4 episodes or so to really get into it because there is so much that they develop and it takes a while to get all the characters and to really get the story going. when i first started watching it i got kinda bored at first but then i pushed through and it's since become possibly my favorite show of all time

DR. NICK RIVIERA
12-16-2009, 04:44 PM
the wires the shit, you fucking pussy. stick to what your bitch ass is good at, sucking dicks.

those other shows suck, though. like you.

that's really mature of you.

yeah, what shows do you like more? I myself don't like House either, I mean, I don't watch it, cuz I like like 20 other shows more

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
12-16-2009, 07:27 PM
dude must be a troll

djskillz
12-24-2009, 01:11 AM
but with regards to the show, you gotta get through at least the first 4 episodes or so to really get into it because there is so much that they develop and it takes a while to get all the characters and to really get the story going. when i first started watching it i got kinda bored at first but then i pushed through and it's since become possibly my favorite show of all time

This.

zooruka
12-29-2009, 11:38 PM
yeah I can`t stand house....or don`t like the other shows you mentioned ..I tried to get into lost (I watched this catch up special they did) but lost (pun intended) intrest.

Also i don`t like all the csi`s and all the crime shows.

The only dope police show back in the day was new york undercover.

the only episode of wire I seen is the one with mef.

peace be with you !

Kenny Powers
12-29-2009, 11:58 PM
lost and house are understandable not to like. They are both good shows but not for everyone... but THE WIRE!?! how can someone not like the wire?!? its probably the best tv drama of all time
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/burgersub/dukie.gif

hectis
12-30-2009, 09:38 AM
House is the best show on tv

angry!
12-30-2009, 11:13 AM
you dont understand the wire because youre a bitch ass nigga that with zero street experience!!!! stick to your UK programming and call it a day homie!!!!!

you can watch that billionaire faggot jonathan ross attempt to be funny instead!!!!! thats your lane!!!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-03-2010, 09:22 AM

I like the stuff on HBO better.

Even tho I'm not a mobster or a cop, I see the Sopranos and the Wire as two of the most REAL series of all time.

I hope we'll see A Game of Thrones tv series this year [the pilot is done, now let us wait 'til March for HBO's approval], the book was probably the best fantasy read after Tolkien's shit....and u know that means something. That shit is going to blow your mind, it's not a kid's book like Twilight or Harry Potter.

KLIION JENSEN
01-03-2010, 09:46 AM
The Wire is dope, i just cant watch more than a couple episodes at a time....
House - cant get into it...
CSI is dope....
24 sucks major dick....

my favourite shit is Weeds, fucking pure excitement, every episode shit just gets worse for the bitch & its like "how the fuck is she getting out of this ??", Shane Botwin is definitley the best character.....wicked shit, definitley the best US tv series since Roseanne...

True Blood is dope.....Anna Paquin gets her titties out every other episode, the story is great, shits acted well...lovin it..

lynskey
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
you dont understand the wire because youre a bitch ass nigga that with zero street experience!!!! stick to your UK programming and call it a day homie!!!!!

you can watch that billionaire faggot jonathan ross attempt to be funny instead!!!!! thats your lane!!!!!!!
I'm no nigga.

Kenny Powers
01-12-2010, 08:42 PM

correction, jersey shore is the best show on tv. get it right

DC Entel
01-13-2010, 06:14 AM
the wire is an ill show..one of them cats is from stapleton on the island

Buzk
01-13-2010, 07:24 AM
lost and house are understandable not to like. They are both good shows but not for everyone... but THE WIRE!?! how can someone not like the wire?!? its probably the best tv drama of all time

truth

Fright
01-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Co-Sign. The Wire is probably my favorite tv show now. I'm also into House and Lost(waiting for final season), these two are also dope tv shows, i love them.

buckshotstheone
01-13-2010, 10:08 AM
correction, jersey shore is the best show on tv. get it right

truth. by far the best show MTV has ever done. BEAT UP THE BEAT!!