PDA

View Full Version : Bob Dean's latest presentation on Project Camelot

ballistic
11-30-2009, 03:18 AM
this is dynamite, watch this when you get a chance. Bob Dean is someone straight out of the US military black-op community who's had extensive contact with extraterrestrials through several top-secret intelligence projects dating back to the 1960s when he was working for NATO in Paris. this is his most recent presentation at a conference in Barcelona back in July of this year. there's some amazing information here...he even has exclusive NASA photographs of all sorts of intelligent activity going on around our moon and on the planets of Mars and Saturn. just check it out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ngvIP0Za9M

ballistic
11-30-2009, 03:21 PM
don't sleep on this y'all, this information carries staggering implications for the human race. we can no longer claim with sightless audacity that we are the most advanced beings in creation. according to these black-op gentleman and countless contactees/abductees there are civilizations out there a million years more advanced than we are. fortunately we've come to a breaking point and the next few years will usher in another stage of evolution. we have much, much more evolving to do. every human being deserves to have this knowledge and deserves to watch this presentation.

PALEFORCE
11-30-2009, 09:35 PM
heres very rare alex collier speech

z2hhMYPjuyI&feature=player_embedded

Uncle Steezo
11-30-2009, 09:47 PM
seen this. good stuff.

so what are yall thoughts?

ballistic
11-30-2009, 10:28 PM
the part that gets me is that relatively speaking we are an utterly primitive race...it makes you wonder what it's like to be so advanced, what it is that we're missing. he said we were a type 0 civilization! you got other dudes out here in the galactic community who are like type 4.
and i couldn't believe that shit on Saturn...a 2,000 mile craft/structure of some sort? goddamn! that's just about the length of the US. unbelievable...we're really missing out here on planet Earth...
i hope he's right about 2012 though, it seems like several people involved in the black-op community are saying similar things about it...certain ETs are just going to start coming out in the open to assist us in this evolution...alex collier in his most recent lecture said that the andromedans' latest message to us via him is that anyone who is ready can start mentor/student relationships with them...
i'm not gonna lie i've started making serious overtures to these advanced beings, trying to attract them...like dean said you have to really raise your energy if you want them to bother meeting you...it really has to be worth their while since developmentally we're just savages compared to them-
otherwise the sheer amount of absolutely REDONKULOUS things happening within the intelligence community is simply flabbergasting...and besides that imagine this concept of we as a human race being conjured into being by a neat trick of genetic engineering on the part of some next-level ETs, and the fact that we're in our adolescent stage as a race...i mean all this is so mind-boggling...
people who have this knowledge definitely must take advantage of it...

ballistic
12-01-2009, 01:53 PM
this alex collier presentation is awesome by the way, i'm gonna finish watching it later then i'll post about it too..