PDA

View Full Version : why did the number of islamic converts swell after 911

zooruka
11-30-2009, 11:52 PM
I noticed that since 911 islamic numbers swelled it is reported that after 911 34,000 Americans converted to Islam..and some reports say that since sept 11... 6 million people have converted to islam....Now the question is why would anyone want to embrace islam after they saw the horror that was perpetuated on innocent people in the name of islam.

Now I can see how people might have been dis-illusioned by the way the society they live in, was living and felt that some how the attacks on sept 11 was providing justice and teaching the heathen a lesson in divine judgement in a modern world...But when you sit back and take the whole episode in and put it in context...you can see that what they did was extremely wrong !!!..and peoples feeling of justice as a result of the attacks was inherently evil...whether in the middle east or the west.

How people could after soaking it all up years later still come to the conclusion that islam is the right way to be closer to GOD.

I feel that the people who did convert on the account of sept 11 felt some what superior to the rest of society as they felt that everyone around them is a infidel and they are some what better than them ( and this is proven because they by converting to islam approved of what al qaeda did)..when the truth is everyone is a sinner and nobody is better or has the right to judge others..when they themselves where all probably walking in sinful behaviour... Also it shows how arrogent they are because they embraced islam on the account of murder...these people think they are so much better than everyone else that it was right to murder innocent people to teach them a lesson..Now if they didn`t think this they would have not embraced islam after 911.

really these people need to take a long hard look at themselves and there views on justice and see they are treading into the devils territory.

peace be with you !

check two
12-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Not that much good on tv?

Mumm Ra
12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
ruka is charles jones if he was a fanatical christian
find something new to talk about

Visionz
12-02-2009, 01:52 AM
I noticed that since 911 islamic numbers swelled it is reported that after 911 34,000 Americans converted to Islam..and some reports say that since sept 11... 6 million people have converted to islam....Now the question is why would anyone want to embrace islam after they saw the horror that was perpetuated on innocent people in the name of islam.

Now I can see how people might have been dis-illusioned by the way the society they live in, was living and felt that some how the attacks on sept 11 was providing justice and teaching the heathen a lesson in divine judgement in a modern world...But when you sit back and take the whole episode in and put it in context...you can see that what they did was extremely wrong !!!..and peoples feeling of justice as a result of the attacks was inherently evil...whether in the middle east or the west.

How people could after soaking it all up years later still come to the conclusion that islam is the right way to be closer to GOD.

I feel that the people who did convert on the account of sept 11 felt some what superior to the rest of society as they felt that everyone around them is a infidel and they are some what better than them ( and this is proven because they by converting to islam approved of what al qaeda did)..when the truth is everyone is a sinner and nobody is better or has the right to judge others..when they themselves where all probably walking in sinful behaviour... Also it shows how arrogent they are because they embraced islam on the account of murder...these people think they are so much better than everyone else that it was right to murder innocent people to teach them a lesson..Now if they didn`t think this they would have not embraced islam after 911.

really these people need to take a long hard look at themselves and there views on justice and see they are treading into the devils territory.

peace be with you !

you're as misinformed and brainwashed as they come. Do you think any of your long-winded paragraphs change anyones mind on anything?

By your logic, if you converted to christianity after reading about the crusades then you support imperialism and genocide.

I politely request that you remove your head from your ass.

Frank Sobotka
12-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I think islam was way more talked about back then, people started doing research and some decided that it was better and made more sense then w/e they believed in untill that point.

HANZO
12-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Maybe ppl are converting cause they see these mosque's which are all great works of architecture and are real colourful and stuff with chandeliers and the finest carpets inside. while churches have wooden benches and feels like a classroom.

Mumm Ra
12-02-2009, 08:17 PM
you serious?

Nick Fury
12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Isn't that the best reason to join any religion ?

wooden seats suck

HANZO
12-02-2009, 08:48 PM
you serious?

hey its a prof zooruka thread. anything goes in zooruka threads.

Mumm Ra
12-02-2009, 08:58 PM
true
throw in a few female masseuses and big screen tvs and ill convert to whatever you're sellin

zooruka
12-03-2009, 02:40 AM
hey its a prof zooruka thread. anything goes in zooruka threads.

9:|6

peace be with you !

Frank Sobotka
12-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Isn't that the best reason to join any religion ?

wooden seats suck

mosques don't have seats, just carpet

SID
12-03-2009, 08:28 AM
911 drew people to Islam, some people never heard of muslims and islam before, after 9/11 they did and they did not act like a arrogant prof zorooka faggot, they studided the religion and found the beauty init, 9/11 did more good for muslims then bad.

LORD NOSE
12-03-2009, 09:24 AM
I noticed that since 911 islamic numbers swelled it is reported that after 911

some one asked me to ask you -

how did you notice this ?

Nick Fury
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
some one asked me to ask you -

how did you notice this ?

the tv told him

Mercury
12-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Terrorist attacks go against Islamic beliefs. Brother Ali is islamic, do you think that he is a bad person?

diggy
12-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Guidance is said to come from The Supreme Being.

A terrorist attack can't stop people from becoming muslim.

WARPATH
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Christians and Muslims should learn how to get along. They believe in the same fucking thing.

Cee Oh Vee
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Maybe ppl are converting cause they see these mosque's which are all great works of architecture and are real colourful and stuff with chandeliers and the finest carpets inside. while churches have wooden benches and feels like a classroom.

I LOL'd.